It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Who is the little girl in the sex tape? (Update: found alive)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Reply to carewemust,

The Media is never to put out a photo of a child who's been sexually abused. But in this case it was different because the child is missing.
In order to get help from the public to identify her they had to release a photo. After getting the Suspects photo cleaned up it is now out in the public. Sheriff Tony DeMeo does not feel the mother will come forward. He suspects something....because this wasn't the first time Madison has been molested by the so called man of interest- Chester Arthur Stiles.

[edit on 9/28/2007 by MountainStar]

six

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingdrakethe3rd

I can only hope that you are being sarcastic. Please I hope this is the case. Men like this will even tell you that they can not be rehab'ed. The urge is there.....always there. There is nothing harder than to look into the eyes of a abused child.

My only concern would be that now that they have her picture out there, is for safety. Now that these freaks know that we know there is a tape..what could happen. I am torn about the release of her picture. On one hand I think it is the right thing,because someone may have seen her, or know who she is. On the other...well....not releasing her picture, but releasing a pic of the perp, would not let on to what evidence was out there just in case this guy didnt make the tape. I dont know..just dont know.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Thankyou for the clarification MountainStar. At first I thought the media
was off their rocker for not showing the guy's photo. Now I understand
why. Thanks again and have an enjoyable weekend! -cwm

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by six

Every man has an urge to do evil, but he does not have to. All men can be redeemed.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingdrakethe3rd

We have a "redeemed" child molestor working at the gas station up the
street. He's a nice guy, but Jim purposefully stays clear of the kids when
they come in to the store. It's weird watching him look and move away
from them like they're a plague. Does this mean that in reality, he's not
truly rehabilitated?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

We have a "redeemed" child molestor working at the gas station up the
street. He's a nice guy, but Jim purposefully stays clear of the kids when
they come in to the store. It's weird watching him look and move away
truly rehabilitated?

If he wasn't he would have been all over them.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well then I suppose his photo should be taken down from the offender
registry website. Or are you there for life?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I only have one word for these men: cheese grater

I am always glad that prisoners serve their own justice on child abusers. And they can get quite creative.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I was molested by an old pervert down the street. I never told anybody, especially family either. I just don't talk about it, not about to start now.

I spent a long time as a child thinking it was my fault. I am the same age as you, before they really came out with the say no to strangers program.

I am sorry this happened to you, to all of us.

A scarey statistic is that half of women, 1 out of 2, is harrasses and abused in their lives. I don't know what the statistics for men is, but recent evidence is that it is hirer then originally thought.

I have been attacked males several times since then. The aggressiveness never ceases to amaze me.

It really only has begun to hit me hard now. I have been depressed, but now I am getting angry.

But I just wanted to tell you that I know of people who have approached abusers, and you have to do it knowing that nothing may come out of it. You have to have no determinations on what you want the outcome to be. People have done it also, to be greatly dismayed at the response, which is usually denial and to have a door slammed in their face. But if all you need to do is remind them of your existence and that is it, then I say go for it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Well then I suppose his photo should be taken down from the offender
registry website. Or are you there for life?

You are there for life. They never take your picture down. We have a sex offender who lives three blocks over from me, I found it accidentally on the internet while looking for something else. I printed the picture, and all the vital info, age, height, weight, car plate number and distrubuted it to all the neighbors with kids. Is this illegal? Probably! Do I care, NOPE!!
Will I continue to notify people...YUP!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cw034

have you spoken to the sex offender? Or would you rather just ostracize him without knowing who he is or what he's done to be branded with that scarlet letter?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Kingdrakethe3rd]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It says right on the website what he did. I don't need to "brand" him. And quite frankly I wouldn't speak to a sex offender under any circumstances. In this particular case he was caught with a 10 year old molesting her after getting her drunk...ENOUGH SAID!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's weird watching him look and move away
truly rehabilitated?

Some may say otherwise but IMO, no he is not rehabilitated. It appears he is so fearful of accidently letting his urges slip and going through whatever process integrated the fear into him.

Or, he may just have a certain injunction on him that is still in effect making it illegal to be within a certain amount of feet from your children. His avoidance could very well be for legal purposes, in case someone says "I saw him within twenty feet of these kids", and the surveillance can clearly show he was attempting to put distance between himself and the children.

But as far as torture, the problem with any kind of violence, is once you do it the first time, it becomes significantly easier each time thereafter, not to mention that you will begin to build a lust for it everytimne you think back.

OR, it will break your mind down through so much guilt, fear, and regret you will not know how to live normally again.

Just doing it once and moving on almost never happens, except for people who were trained for it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
MADISON HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Just heard on our local news channel. Another Sheriff's news conference at 7:00pm PST.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hope with all my heart that this is true.

There is too much pain in life. And when you're that young. it is even worse.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
MADISON HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Just heard on our local news channel. Another Sheriff's news conference at 7:00pm PST.

Thank the Lord! I am in tears, so glad she was found! I prayed so hard for her last night...Thank God!

Now time to bring Justice on the piece of crap that did this...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the update MS

Great news! Bless that little girl!

When it comes to Darren Tuck, the man that "found" the video, unless I'm mistaken, he was arrested on multiple felony charges...then released on his own recognizance without posting bail. Apparently the police don't consider him to be either an immediate threat to the community, or a flight risk. However, his arrest, warranted or not, does have the effect of demonstrating to the public that the authorities are on the job. I imagine he's under police surveillance.

I am not a believer that pedophiles can be "taught" to effectively repress, or sublimate their sexual urges. Definitely a conundrum for a civilized society.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Confirmed.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
A better picture of this P.O.S. has finally been posted online.

People like him do not deserve to live.

Tortured? Yes.

Executed? With extreme prejudice.

I live in Vegas, rest assured that if he is found by me or someone with my mindset, pics of his execution will appear on the internet long before any police are notified.

Sometimes it's ok to take delight in some of the most horrible acts imaginable. In his case, it's perfectly acceptable.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Confirmed.

www.cnn.com...

The tape must have been very old as this says she's now 13.

A lot of still unanswered questions remain, I guess we'll find out more in a few hours.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join