It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information for alleged contactees, etc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
As a curious individual, where would one go to seek some kind of information, or a place to go to to discuss and find information regarding the subject of experiencing, or abduction? Just kind of interested on seeing if maybe there is a board somewhere or someone that people can get ahold of?
Like I said this is simply a curious question.
Thanks in advance, ATS'ers.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, no resources available? I just thought this would be a thread for folks who need someone or a site to turn to, to see...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think you should read Dr Greers book "Hidden truth - forbidden knowledge". Its the guy behind the Disclosure Project and he seems very credible to me.

In the book he talks of abductions and so on. Its all very interesting.

But of course, it would be interesting to hear from people who have been abducted in this thread as well.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Wow, no resources available? I just thought this would be a thread for folks who need someone or a site to turn to, to see...

I feel you. But no one is going to say anything here, because of the other vicious members who sizzle them to ashes in a new york minute.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Yes thats what I am afraid of
. This should be a slight safe haven for opinions and experiences, without fear of being labelled. I wish things like that would change, so people wouldnt have to be so dang afraid of others. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

They can use alts if they like. But I dont think they should, because why care if some people dont believe it? Why value their opinions at all? Most people arent over the fact that there are aliens, but we cant really sit around explaining it over and over and over again... they will have to wait for disclosure or find the information themselfs.

Stop caring what people think of you and you will feel free.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

my whole reason for signing up here was to be able to talk about some of these things. it was recommended on coast2coast. But after I got here and saw the way ppl get torn to shreds; no way!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Oh, that infuriates me. Deny Ignorance, yet fostering distrust and label pasting on others who try to come out and tell what they have to tell is far from Denying ignorance!
Don't worry, I take everything with a grain of salt however, I have some experiences myself and I find myself deathly afraid to share with the 'public' (by public i refer to ATS, though I wont talk about them with my bf either lol). Thats why I think we need to stand up and say "Here. Here are some resources to utilize if you think you have been abducted, taken, contacted, etc. Use them to their fullest extent!" Because being backed into a corner isn't very theraputic.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

They can use alts if they like. But I dont think they should, because why care if some people dont believe it? Why value their opinions at all? Most people arent over the fact that there are aliens, but we cant really sit around explaining it over and over and over again... they will have to wait for disclosure or find the information themselfs.

Stop caring what people think of you and you will feel free.

I don't know that it is so much about valuing their opinion. But when you make statements here; the first thing they do, is start screaming for proof. There are some things that you just don't have proof of.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I hope it's okay to say this, but I'm not trying to detract from ats, but I've been visiting a new website run by a native american guy named Truspiritstar, who definitely believes in aliens and ufo's, and you can talk about anything. here's the link, you won't be laughed at there

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

hey thats cool. Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

i have signed up as a member there, but you don't have to , to post there. why don't you join me there sometime when you are not busy and let's talk. I know you are busy with this thread for now. Jana

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
thats cool, I have to go to work soon but I'll be back online around 11:30 PM MST.
See you there maybe!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is everything and anything on Alex Collier, a contactee

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Btw, I see it's almost that time. The chief set up a special section just for us, and all are welcome. here's the link to the new page
I'm going on over now, see you there.

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 9/26/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
it wont load the forums

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

try this one

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here is everything and anything on Alex Collier, a contactee

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Alex Collier is a fraud who Dr sala from the prepare 4 contact supports
His wild imagination has got the better of him and eventually so has the lies he has told to himself to the point where he cannot distinguish reality from fantasy

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiatio

Alex Collier is a fraud who Dr sala from the prepare 4 contact supports
His wild imagination has got the better of him and eventually so has the lies he has told to himself to the point where he cannot distinguish reality from fantasy

That's your opinion, and that's fine. Alex has witness testimony supporting his claims and more evidence than he is willing to share. I can tell from your posts that you're a Michael Horn follower, and he too says the same things about Collier. Michael Horn's only argument towards Collier is his name change, which Alex has already admitted to.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Exciting evening, huh? figured I'd step out and cruise back to ATS. See you've had some activity here. interesting links.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join