It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information for alleged contactees, etc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

exactly chiiru, i overlooked your post. I think we need some info of this sort

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
yes, if anything, it could be a list of links, one wouldnt have to say a word about whats happened

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

right! at some point, we all need to talk about it, and i've been doing ok, talking to the chief, but some ppl might feel they need counseling and stuff. you just can't have enough resources available.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
yes definately. I do have my chat up btw.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

oh really, that's interesting, you never said, if i
yes you did answer that. check your u2u

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well, I might be wrong but I really do not think that many people are laughing at anything here, but curious and maybe overzealous in obtaining perhaps some much needed information. Perhaps all people should overlook the people posting needing incredible proof as maybe it can not be had. Of course the opinions will vary, but unless approaching a professional person, a person may get a variety of opinions here and probably not all opinions will support the report because of needing better analysis of any such report. That may or may not be done here, but even on what I consider silly threads, it still remains important to the person that started the thread. It probably will vary though, and the the fear feeling may come up more often than some other people may be willing to admit or submit to.

Personally I have not had any such occurance being an extraordinary experience so therefore all I can do is to at least think and really think about the possibility if someone else submitted such a report. Again I think it has all been discussed before, but if a person submitting such a report really needs their hand held then perhaps the only people that will be able to respond to such activity may be a professional person. I do not feel that any response given to me is going to make me feel any better or worse, because it may be a political issue for the other person. With me, it probably will not be, because of not jumping to conclusions one way or another, at least the report may find some value to some people even if other people can not respond in kind.

I think all people should probably think that life is happening and that all people have their up and down moments but as I attempt to but may fail sometimes, I think that most people will respond in a manner to further the discussion along rather than be annoyed by everything in this world. That is easy to do (to be annoyed all the time) but it also is seemingly a signal that in my opinion some of those type of people should adjust their attitude to help along the discussion, not just here to advocate some hostility. At times that may happen, but it should also not be the norm, I would think ( I would have said imagine but then................I suppose having a real discussion ends up better in the end - just another opinion).

And of course there is the time factor that will always occur also in having the time to really enter into a discussion.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Here are some links that could be usefull--www.ctlsoftare.com, www.qtm.net, www.questia.com, www.encyclopedia.com---
and these other linls to here both sides of the story becuase it is interesting to observe the sceptics view to see what kind of feedback one can balance out.--www.excludemiddle.com, www.skepticfiles.org

youe
friend

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
thanks a ton angel, I'll check them out ^_^

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been waiting for you to find the right time to talk and I sensed you weren't feeling comfortable.

I am with the Grey/white beings, the extremely tall ones better known as the Elders. When I joined here in "04" it was terrible here... they called you stupid and a moron, so times have gotten better here.

You just have to learn who to ignore and start using your ignore button.

I have suggested here in a few threads that ATS would do themselves a great service if they gave us experiencers a place to put our experiences together and see what we can conclude.

As you have noticed there aren't places known that you can go to discuss this and ATS would be doing themselves a service by giving us an area to put everything together.

Experiencers can be found all over the board and it is hard to try and keep everyone and everything into any order.

When you talk about ufo's and aliens sometimes you are in this area or they move you to the skunk works.

As far as proof don't let anyone make you feel as if something is wrong with you. You have to just remember people aren't ready to accept anything unless it bites them in the bu&& and that day will come.

I have throw out a few hints and nothing yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, I'll go out on a ledge & share my experience again....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hello,

I have been waiting for you to find the right time to talk and I sensed you weren't feeling comfortable.

I am with the Grey/white beings, the extremely tall ones better known as the Elders. When I joined here in "04" it was terrible here... they called you stupid and a moron, so times have gotten better here.

You just have to learn who to ignore and start using your ignore button.

I have suggested here in a few threads that ATS would do themselves a great service if they gave us experiencers a place to put our experiences together and see what we can conclude.

As you have noticed there aren't places known that you can go to discuss this and ATS would be doing themselves a service by giving us an area to put everything together.

Experiencers can be found all over the board and it is hard to try and keep everyone and everything into any order.

When you talk about ufo's and aliens sometimes you are in this area or they move you to the skunk works.

As far as proof don't let anyone make you feel as if something is wrong with you. You have to just remember people aren't ready to accept anything unless it bites them in the bu&& and that day will come.

I have throw out a few hints and nothing yet.

I hope I don't lose points and get my wrist slapped for including your entire quote, but, I'll go for it anyway. I forsee some of the same problems that you are talking about here. Which is why I am reluctant. I have been keeping up with, "Demon outside my window?" thread, and they have ripped that kid to shreds. There are well-meaning and helpful supporters there also, but I don't know if I'd be brave enough to set myself up for all that.
And then we have the proof 'issue. Like I said, "some things have no proof, and all we have is our stories, and we need to talk!"
You mentioned the greys. I was visiting Truspiritstar's site, last night, and there was a person talking about awakening and finding one in his room. He says his little sister has seen same things. another poster advised him to educate himself on aliens and ufo's, starting with the Phil Schneider story. Do you agree?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HokkaidoHillbilly
Well, I'll go out on a ledge & share my experience again....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi,I read your experience. Funny thing; I do have a certain amount of fear about the beings, but more so, I have had an unquenchable curiosity to find out everything I can about them. It's like, I HAVE to know. I don't think I have the experiences anymore, and am certain I know what stopped them. But that would be another thing I would be shouted down about.
I was never in the income bracket, that would afford hypno-therapy and memory regression. At the time that I was, I pretty much had the world by the tail, and couldn't be bothered about things like this.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just a short note.

My computer keeps shutting down right now so I will get back here later.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Just a short note.

My computer keeps shutting down right now so I will get back here later.

Lets hope its not the US government...

Keep posting here please, there are always people who want to listen. Then its up to each individual to believe or disbelieve.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As an abductee and experiencer of alien contact, I can say from what I have seen on ATS, to tell ones story is to be ridiculed by the disbelievers who badger the story till the story teller is over whelmed with emotional fatigue defending there position. When in this state of mind it is easy to slip up a word or sentence, than be challenged to show proof or explain further.

I will eventually write my experience out, but will not engage those who attempt to pick apart my story. I will tell it as it was and not explain why. I have come to the conclusion what I experienced, is experienced more than what is realized by humankind.

My experience will be a take it or leave it choice, and not up for those who are looking for a show down.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

exactly. I cant even tell my boyfriend about what is going on, I'm afraid he wont understand me and that he'll leave me saying that im crazy

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Chiiru, I understand how it is for you. Boyfriends come and go so you have to be careful how you handle this subject.

One night for example put the Sci-Fi channel on when a alien movie is on and during the show say something like, do you think there could be alien life forms out there for real and see what his reaction is. Then you might get the feel if at some point in your relationship you can bring things foward, always go with your gut feeling.

Here on the net you just have to hit your ignore button. If you have been here at ATS for awhile you should know who are the "skeptics"

If you don't feel as if this is the right time to share wait a bit. I am hoping that the three Amigo's will pick up my suggestions on making an area here at ATS for we experiencers.

HokkaidoHillybilly, I read your post about your experience and this is how it usually is with many people. You could have had experiences when you were younger then 12 or 13 but you don't have recall. This experience you wrote about sounds as if they allowed you to remember this and symbols are always good to be able to remember because either one day you will recall it all or someone might reconize what its meaning is. You are still young enough not to have recall on certain things and usually when you do get recall everything is all mixed up. It is up to you to put your pieces together as much as you can and share.

Janasstar, You can't let them get to you. You are right they can shred you to pieces but sharing experiences has to start somewhere. When you feel as if you can handle it or feel as if it is the right thing to do we will be here.

I don't really know all about Phil Schneider. I recall reading things a long while back and I thought he sounded knowledgeable, but I really don't know that much about him.

If you want to know things about me go to the skunk works and look back on page 4 or 5 maybe even back further my thread is My life with an alien soul. Unfortunately I am not all that great with computers so I don't know how to move that from where it is to here.

There are many species of life in this Universe and the best I have observed is life isn't what you were taught and you may not understand it because it doesn't fit into the way you want life to be.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I have asked him his stance on UFOs and abductions, he believes that UFOs...happen..and he said he "sometimes" believes people who say theyve been taken

The Thread you're looking for?

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I just tried what you put up for me and it says error.

One day I should take the time to learn how to do things right on the computer but with raising five grandkids I have to cut lots of stuff off my to do list.

Thank you for trying to get that up for me.

Chiiru when the time feels right you will know how to handle it.

I am not going anywhere so I will can wait until you feel it is time to share.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ok I fixed the link.
Missing letters in the url.
Currently observer, Im in these cross moments of where I'm trying to figure out what the heck is really going on, the whole self doubt thing. In that fuzzy area you know? "Is this real? am I just imagining? Am I overanalyzing?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join