It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information for alleged contactees, etc

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Nice chatting with you on this topic Chiru be alert and be aware.
Do you have a cat ?
Just kidding good night and I'll see you soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
lol no but I do have 2 rats and a baby ball python. I was cat-sitting for my parents when they went camping last week. I've been blaming the UFO Dream on them
^_^

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I just had to come back and look MAN i am never going to sleep!!
Anyway I did see some slant eyes observing you at your parents house I don't know if they were ET's or the spotted cats eyes. Well anyway good nite and like I said before be alert and be aware.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

That's pretty interesting. you know if this was recent or a few years ago?
A spotted cat? hmm... had a male calico from across the street always coming by to say hi when I lived there. I felt really sorry for it since my parents live outside the city limits and there are coyotes out there. I'd give it attention, it's scared me a few times but I've always tried to be nice to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Here I go again I must be a masochist my brain is being taxed OK
now I see a blue car driving very fast aproaching a hill ther is a crecent somewhere I do not know if it's the moon or some sign nearby, be aware of a holliday when the time comes . No more after this my head aches.
bye bye

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

I wonder. Damn! I wanted to go to Las Cruces to eat dinner on my birthday!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
well..............wtf......i'll just make a link to my thread about my alien experience

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ty for posting your story, andre

I've had a few odd things happen since that dream, including a nightmare that turned...well...just weird!

These happened on the 6th and 8th of this month.
On the 6th, The pieces I can remember involved a huge building, with metal bleachers, but there were windows behind some of the bleachers, showing a hallway, with a few short people wandering in said hallway. I was stuck in this huge room, reminded me of a school's gym. I kept to myself mostly, but some tall skinny 'people' would come by, ask me questions, touched me a few times, there were so many of these tall skinny people in the room, I felt very alone through most of the dream though. I kind of stayed where I sat, I didn't explore too much, except looking behind me and seeing the hallway. One of the short people noticed I was looking out, and they looked right back at me. I think we communicated but I don't remember what was said. I remember one of the tall skinny people came by, started examining me, stuck their finger in my ear and said I needed to clean my ears. I became very embarrassed at that.

on the 8th, I had the weird nightmare. I was hanging outside the store I work at one night and this man approached me and asked me for change. I said I did not have any, and it looked like he snapped. He said a few things but I don't remember what he said. He pulled a handgun from his jacket, pointed it at me and shot. As the bullet zoomed toward me, it felt like time slowed down a little and I was able to dodge the bullet, and also see the bullet in slow motion. The bullet hit the wall near me. I began panicking, but couldn't do a thing as he took aim once again, this time aiming for my head. At this point I realized whatever fluke that happened with the first bullet wouldn't happen again. I resigned myself to the fact I was about to die. He fired his gun, I couldn't do a thing and I thought I was going to die, the bullet was going to pierce my third eye (well at least the area) and skull, and kill me. I can't explain wtf happened, but all I know is even though the bullet was on a straight course for my forehead, and I couldn't slow time really, the bullet did not hit me. It hit the wall, right next to my face. The man freaked out, started to run away, and disappeared. I was so confused after that. Something behind me told me to go inside and report it. I don’t remember doing this, but I remember walking toward the store entrance, but in a flash, I turned around and the scene had kind of changed, to a ton of chairs along the wall of the store. Next to them were weird looking 'stretchers', but no ambulance, no medical personnel, no police, although I was told at some point they would do their investigation later. I wandered over to the stretchers and a disembodied voice told me to sit on one of the chairs and wait for a nurse. I waited for a long time, wondering why no one wanted to check the person who was a full on witness to this attempted murder. I woke up.

Maybe my brain is going a mile a minute. These dreams I have get very real-looking, it frightens me.

Also, as of late I've been remembering, might have been recently, since I think I was outside of my trailer in this 'memory'. I saw a craft fly over
my head, got to see more detail on the bottom, this was at night, and
I think one of my friends was there, except they were looking away and apparently not listening to me. As it passed over my head, I was yelling at them to come look, it was so friggin awesome...but it was like they never heard me, or were purposely ignoring me, and looking away. I was so frustrated that they werent listening. I don't know who I was with though. I'm still trying to figure this out, as we speak.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
how would one know for certain they were abducted? I mean would you find out after you couldn't pass through a metal detector to save your life or would you just know? I have often heard that aliens somehow erase your memory and so abductees don't know about the event unless they go through memory regression therapy. So what would make you know you were abducted?

[edit on 6/12/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thery erase your memories..yes its a fact but they sometimes let pices here an there like hints to you only to find out for yourself.

Chiruu you should only be carefull, not all aliens beings are "good", sometimes they are good, other are neutral (just exploring having fun and watching) other in another case are not bad but kind of selfish (looking for their own agendas). The greys..well there are too many, the ones i have seen are more robotic (android) than anything living, they are the very small ones. there are other tallers who of course yes they are alive, but the litte ones are just androids, yes they cna behave and you canchat of whatever you like and they will answer but they are androids, organic androids doing their job they are ask it for. The ones that are nice are the blue beings, they are very nice, they chat with you and they dont look malevolant or have selfish intentions and they let you remember (not like some greys ) of course greys love to play tricks on your mind and put you in different situations to see how you behave (they like that and to study that behavior) so thats why sometimes you are in situations like the bullet thing.

Just be carefull on you may contact.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Chiiru, thank you. Okay, I'll break the ice. One of the reason I first starting lurking here on ATS was a suspicion of having experienced ........... something. I didn't, nor do I still, know if it is real, or if it relates to the abduction phenomenon. I know something weird and [currently] unexplained has happened. Alternatives I've explored: brain tumor, psychosis, flashbacks from discreet compounds ingested during my misspent youth, radiation effects, physiological chemistry imbalance, supernatural influence and/or malevolent entities, abduction, insanity.

Honestly, I'm no further along the quest than I was 10 years ago, but I am further along in my comfort than similar phenomenon are/have been experienced by others. If we're all legally insane, I'm not alone. Strange how comforting that statement is.

I have no memory of aliens, others, demons, abduction. I have been examined and tested by various physicians, and many of them have prescribed medication to augment my ability to sleep. It has been hypothesized that I suffer or have suffered from sleep paralysis, a common ailment that many report. I have not undergone hypnosis, nor do I care to at this point.

Some of my earliest memories are of having a neighbor drag me to my parents house when I was a wee sprout, having been discovered 1/2 mile from home in a field with a flashlight in the middle of the night. I remember my father arguing with the neighbor, when the neighbor was accusing him of not taking care of his kid. In my mind, at that time, I was looking for bugs under rocks. Again, no memory of aliens. Tell you the truth, I prefer that that's all it was. Little flashes of memory, elusive little snippets of disturbing stuff pop into my head now and then. I've decided I'm not insane.

I have meditated, prayed, called to the "others", asking for them, someone, something to talk to me directly and stop scaring the crap out of me. Zip. I chose to not have children, and thankfully, my Bride had the same notion, thus we have no kids to fret about. I've set up video cameras, and a cheap little camera we have that takes pictures triggered by a motion detection. Zip. My Bride no longer worries that I will turn into an axe murdered between waking and sleep. She has no memory of "others" either. These days I sleep fairly soundly, only waking up two or three times a night. I no longer have to obsessively check the locks, having arrived at a lockdown procedure each night that I know is as good as it can get.

My Bride had a tubal pregnancy when she was younger, and the subsequent operation resulted in the child being lost, and her being unable to have children. Let it so be written.

Thus, Ive worked with various forums on the internet. I'm not certain about the procedures here at ATS. There are places on the internet that collect such information. I don't believe I'm allowed to post them. There are places I am registered with and work with these sites, even though some of what they talk about and promote seems too fantastic to be believeable. Thus, I have an open mind, and continue to do what I can to help others in this tenuous position.

IF my experiences turn out to be alien related, then I resent the hell out of them. I believe aliens exist. If they do, I can't imagine why they wouldn't relate to us in a more straight-forward manner. It really pisses me off, if that's the case, and it's certainly possible that that anger is a barrier.

OR, I'm just insane. Who can say.

Thanks for the thread. I think I need to say that every few years. Blow off steam.

Cheers mon

[edit to clarify "mon"]

It occurs to me that "mon" is easy to misunderstand, if you don't live in the Carribean. It's a nongender term of respect/friendliness.

Peace

[edit on 12-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Any updates to this??

a reply to: argentus

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join