It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

All those images and movies over there really boil my blood

There is something in there, I just don't know what.

I have another word with bull in it but you said you were eating lunch?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by JacKatMtn

You know, I just had to do it....

Beautiful...

I was just thinking of a motto...

"Never has so little been so misinterpreted by so few..."

No -- wait a minute...that was US and British Intelligence before the Iraq campaign...

Cut to 1950's "B" movie...Opening scene with suitable music...

"The thread...the the...thread..."

(Gasps and drags self across floor of semi-darkened room strewn with rustling screwed up papers full of anagram printouts...)

"Gotta get back...to the thread... Dollnean...The - the Dollneans are coming...have to...warn...the sheeple...the...the anagram monsters..are..attacking...."

I have now officially gone nuts.

EDITED to add: This is not a trivial post. It contains valuable information...

Must quit now the nurse is coming ba

[edit on 25-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
I was just thinking of a motto...

"Never has so little been so misinterpreted by so few..."

I like it!

I've lost count on how many minds have been lost in this thread

But I think someone watching is probably keeping tabs.

They probably have some type of wager going on concerning this situation.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have the crumpled sheets of paper around me to prove that.....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Oh I know everyone is watching us guys...no pressure there huh?
And I'll bet you the Amigos are wagering on it too.
C'mon people, we have been on the field alone for days now, get off the bench!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

All those images and movies over there really boil my blood

There is something in there, I just don't know what.

I have another word with bull in it but you said you were eating lunch?

Do you mean on that site where reVolutionNoV5th has parked his stuff?

Frankly I feel that the above-named person is not being all that helpful. Based upon what we have come up with so far from his/her posts, he/she is making no discernible attempts to assist in solving this problem, doesn't actually converse or truly interact with us, and hence goes against the spirit of ATS.

If reVolutionNoV5th actually wishes to contribute and stop playing games (as this is about a revolution and is NOT a game), then I would be very pleased to have him/her join in, in the true spirit of co-operation, rather than seemingly lead us off on utterly counter-productive wild goose/bull chases that yield nothing of value and frankly expend an enormous amount of our time.

Thank you.

Mike.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Have been away from the THREAD since yesterday and just spent the last 45min catching up. Great to see some solid "clues" to work with at last. But judging by the mental and physical state of just about all the hard core "ATS LOON PLATOON" (of which I am sure Lurk0more would consider himself a proud member) I think I shall sit this one out and just have a good laugh while you all do your best to solve it before the 5th..

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I feel like that little dude on the capital one commercial who gets used as a leveler for a coffee table while the bankers eat lobster.

I want a clue...I want a clue

What's in your wallet

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Don't be afraid to join the platoon!!

the more the merrier

We might get enough looneys back in the bin

So Nurse Cratchett might reinstate go fish night at the asylum!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Aw well thanks for that...come on where is your team spirit?

Just because I've gone off the deep end...WooHoo!

Yes I do know that it is TEEN spirit...in case anyone wonders.
I'm just looney platooney today!

[edit on 25-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Honestly guys, no matter what I key into that anagram , there is still thousands of possibilities.We could take weeks trying to figure out what words are correct.Obviously Jack, some of the words we had last night are wrong, because the letters left do not create a word.There is definitely a lack of "r"s and "m"s...which totally ticks me off, to make any popular words I can think off.
Any Direction here would be appreciated.
Any progress on the spheres?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok then so a bit of input on the use of the hyphen then. I think Justmike will probably wish to jump in and clarify since he seems to be the pro in this field( I only spent 1 year teaching business English to foriegn language students).
So do we feel that the hyphen is being used to separate the clause from the heading i.e ATS- The next big thing! or is it being used in a more standard fashion i.e top-secret, up-dated(ing), etc if so bare in mind that S.O will be swayed by regional use of this little ----
**Knock knock** OH NO THEY'VE COME TO TAKE ME AWAY AAAaaa...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Some thoughts on the images at 207.44.246.82...

Bull ride clips I haven't watched yet. I think i need to do a spyware scan. My comp's not loading that one properly.This usually happens when I forget to do the daily scan.

Big head little arms is from Meet the Robinson's( no parent's here?). It is a funny movie about MIND CONTROL and time travel by Disney.
'Why aren't you attacking the boy?"
"I have a big head and little arms.... master... master? I don't think this plan was well thought out. Master?"
My daughter is going to love seeing that clip. We giggled about that scene for weeks.

Typical Mac user
The blue bird clip has some interesting dialogue. talking about chasing the new thing. It is basically saying it's all an illusion. But what is the illusion referred to here?

Crazy bull pic.
No thoughts yet. Has to have a reference but not sure yet. Maybe breaking the illusion of BS the masses are fed? Or maybe ATS being a bull in a china shop?

Tin foil hat.
Well I got mine, you got yours?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

A fun day for the invisible ones for sure...

Mike: I fixed it

I have been gazillions of pages down an endless pit of blank pages,

I think I broke my anagram machine

That bull is staring at me funny

I got a knot on my head from running into the bluebird glass window

And A

is all we have to show so far and a Donkey gave them to us.

I will not give up though,

maybe some music to sooth nerves is in order

close your eyes

say Om!!

Listen

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thanks for that..my computer would not let me access those.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
Ok then so a bit of input on the use of the hyphen then. I think Justmike will probably wish to jump in and clarify since he seems to be the pro in this field( I only spent 1 year teaching business English to foriegn language students).
So do we feel that the hyphen is being used to separate the clause from the heading i.e ATS- The next big thing! or is it being used in a more standard fashion i.e top-secret, up-dated(ing), etc if so bare in mind that S.O will be swayed by regional use of this little ----
**Knock knock** OH NO THEY'VE COME TO TAKE ME AWAY AAAaaa...

Yes, that hyphen has troubled me for a long time, for the very reasons you stated. It normally has five different uses in English but I won't list them here as there is already a post a ways back with a link to a site that details all the technicalities very well. (Note: I didn't make that post. Might have been Jack, I think?)

Most commonly, within the restraints we have here, I'd say the hyphen's function is either to create a statement introduction form (meaning it separates clauses) or to link two complete words to form a noun phrase. I tend to go with the first option, which could theoretically give something like:

Imagine - the best evolution, selfless and convicted, continually denying a pit of ignorance.

BTW that's one of the anagrams I've got today...but it's likely wide of the mark as it has too many words anyway. However, it shows that it's possible to generate a result that uses all the letters and still makes a modicum of sense and in some way relates to what the mission statement ought to be.

Mike

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Mike: I fixed it

Thanks, Jack...Good to hear

I've posted an example of what can be done. Not a solution but something to show a glimmer on the horizon at least.

Getting late here so I'll sign off for now. (Ten hours is enough for one day.)

Catch you all tomorrow...and hopefully a few extra "posters" as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jack, I'll be on till about 10 EST, I'm gonna try a few more ideas with the phrase, and check out the words in the spheres again.
For some reason...I cannot get that Orwell quote out of my head that LurkOmore posted...
There has to be something to that....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just found out my computer will be down tomorrow morning for a few hours where's the nurse, NURSE, NURSE

We can do this tonight really we can, no we can't.

I'm gonna go talk with the aliens, not. Jack has any body seen Jack, you know Jack Daniels tall, smooth.

I want my mommy

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe it is just my lazy side showing here...but the thought of going through thousands of words trying to make them fit is in my opinion ridiculous.(Yes, I know...Iam doing it.)
My point is there must be clues to the words somewhere and than use the anagram decoder to perhaps do a double check and see if the phrase is right.
Maybe Iam grasping at straws again, but it could take weeks to go through innumerable word combinations.

Hey, it's a full moon tonight Jack..No wonder we all are going Crazy!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join