It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Syria Seek IAEA Action Against Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mrmonsoon have you ever met a muslim?

Do you realise 99% of muslims just want peace! You are just far too quick to swallow the proverbial and take whatever cr*ppy news channels you watch as gospel.

Something tells me you really need to break out of whatever 'reality' you consider yourself to be in and maybe go and visit some of these places with all these 'muslim hoardes'.

I have, and guess what I wasn't beheaded or anything...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
So Bandit, you freely admit that Iran has been making death threats to Israel for some time now-you may disagree with one example, but I noticed you did not say it was not common place for them-Iran.

No I didn't admit that. Show me some legit links (not associated to any MEMRI translation that Iran has been making death threats to Israel.

This may sound like a stupid question, but what does a incident with the US navy have to do with the issue at hand???

The issue at hand is Israel's need for nuclear weapons to keep the ,Muslium hoards at bay.

What I mean with that is that the Israeli government is never one to be trusted. That doesn't mean I'm saying to trust the governments of any muslim countries.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
That doesn't mean I'm saying to trust the governments of any muslim countries.

Far more accurate to say don't trust the government of any country. Don't you think so?

Those in power can and will screw you over if you put all your faith in them without any oversight.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Lets see, we can start with this:
LINK

[news President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Canada know the truth:
LINK

The speech was interpreted by some as a call for genocide. For example, Canada's then Prime Minister Paul Martin said, "this threat to Israel's existence, this call for genocide coupled with Iran's obvious nuclear ambitions is a matter that the world cannot ignore."

Palistianians know the truth:

Palestinian responses to the speech

Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator and member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, stated: "Palestinians recognise the right of the state of Israel to exist and I reject his comments. What we need to be talking about is adding the state of Palestine to the map, and not wiping Israel from the map.

same linky as above

Even Iranians know the truth:same linky

Former president Khatami stated "those words have created hundreds of political and economic problems for us in the world." [47] Khatami has also recently accused Ahmadinejad and his supporters of being an Iranian "Taliban" and giving the enemies of Iran "... the best excuse to attack Islam and Iran."

I don't want to make this post too long, but I am prepared to make as many posts as necessary to prove the truth, even if some refuse to realize it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"If you don't like the truth, don't read here.

Anyone with any understanding of the M.E. knows the 2 sides of the equation.

Israel has nuclear weapons and advanced planes/missiles..... "

Ahhhh thats why no other Middle East Country can be allowed to develop their technology without risking a few hundred or thousand air strikes from their neighbours or far far away liberators who will bring justice and freedom to the masses

Israel says and America obeys, we must toil toil toil for the oil oil oil

[edit on 20/9/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Wolf,
Just because you don't like the answer, does not make it wrong.

The US and Soviet Union-now Russia- had MAD through nuclear ICBM's.

The M.E. has its own version of MAD-Muslim countries have the numbers and Israel has better tech and nukes.
It creates a basic stand still, as no one could "win".

If that balance were to be tipped, it would destroy what shakily goes a peace in M.E.

BTW, I meant to say, if you don't want to read the truth, don't read here.

D'OH.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Blimey that is brilliant by you, you have said exactly what my underlying thought was regarding the cold war and other countries too who came online with nuclear weapons 30, 40 or 50 years ago.

I guess we somehow are thinking along similar lines

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

NO, not really.

In the case of the US and Russia both had nukes-man power not being the issue.

In this case, the firepower of nuclear weapons is being used to counter the huge number differences involved in the M.E.

I am sorry if I had not made that clear enough.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
MrMonsoon,

You posting many links to individuals with similar opinions to you does not make you opinion correct.
Just because some other people can interpret/misinterpret what someone else said the same way you do does not make them factual.

Plus I don't believe that Israel needs nukes to prevent it's neighbors from attacking. They have a superior military in almost every aspect.

And what you said about the surrounding states only wanting the land back until Israel changed a desert into a livable area is completely false. The surrounding states attacked Israel the same year it came into existance.

Plus that land was not legitimately the UKs to give away in the first place. They took it in a war and gave it to Israel. The only parallel I can think of is how Alsace-Lorraine was given to France after WWI. Giving sovereign territory to a foreign body is clearly going to cause problems.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
so whos land was it in the 1st place? haha

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cav01c14

Neanderthal cavepeople, perhaps?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Bandit,
Let’s forget all the wars they (Israel) have fought against these other countries-usually several of them at once against Israel alone-in the actual fighting.

Ask yourself a question.

Why? Just why are Israel's neighbours fighting? Why?

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that they weren't supposed to be there....

The restoration of Israel by the US was a miracle and deserved to happen. Tell your muslim roomate we hate his guts. He deserves to die for the sake of Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Israel in contrast, started a war against a sovereign country last year.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Mdv2]

I'm sorry OP and I hope you don't take this as an attack, but you clearly show that you have an agenda with that statement.

Nothing wrong with having an agenda, but you fail to mention that the conflict you refer was provocated by Hezbollah when they killed and kidnapped Israel soldiers, to this day one of the kidnap soldiers has not been return. Hezbollah is free to act in Lebanon and that's why they got attacked.

IMO your lack of objectivity takes away from any valid point that you try to make.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You say 99% of the Muslims want peace, then why so much killing? I mean it seems to me that when they are not fighting Israel they fighting each other for example, Iran-Iraq, Iraq- Kuwait, Fatah- Hamas, the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and Lebanon army, the Shiites and the Sunnis in Iraq, OBL declares war to Pakistan, the taliban against the Karzai government.

I don't mean to generalize, but it seems to me that Arabs countries don't know the meaning of the word peace, is either agree with me or die.

IMO it all starts with leadership, I hope one day the Arab community gets a strong leader total the opposite to OBL, instead of a leader of Jihad a leader of peace, a strong person that can teach them how to bridge those cultural gaps first between themselves, because I truly believe that if Arabs fight between themselves, killing and torturing each other childrens, man and women, how can you expect peace with Israel?

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

99% of muslims could want peace and there would still be at least 10 million who were violent mofos. I'm wagering it's the 10 million you keep hearing about on the news.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by Bunch

99% of muslims could want peace and there would still be at least 10 million who were violent mofos. I'm wagering it's the 10 million you keep hearing about on the news.

The 99% that want peace is under the condition that peace come with the conversion of the entire world to Islam. Look at all the genocide taking place in Muslim country's. Ive been over seas and have witnessed this religion of peace first hand. Oh ya when Islam is a minority its peaceful, but god forbid when they get the majority look out. Just look at the Sudan and other predominantly Muslim country's. They kill murder and destroy and thats just there own including there women. God forbid if they find out your Christian Hindu or budist. Hell they even attack other Muslims, Sunni vs Shiite. No don't be deceived. Islam is no religion of peace. If you doubt me then take a trip to the middle east for a 1 year tour and then come back and tell me your views.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

You were in Iraq, right? Being in a wartorn country (which is wartorn thanks to the actions of the United States) does not give one an accurate picture of the Muslim world.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Any person who goes up against Iran is a madman.
Because time and time again, the president has proven himself to be a very intellegent man.

He is 100% correct in forcing a UN resolution AGAINST Israel.

We are jumping up and down chucking a hissy fit at Iran, for producing matierla that 'could' be used in nuclear weapons,
where as Israel have them, and deny it.

who's the real problem in the region?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

America's indifference or outright assistance in Israel's shenanigans reminds me of the tech support guy who says "That's not a bug, that's a feature!"

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by HooHaa

You were in Iraq, right? Being in a wartorn country (which is wartorn thanks to the actions of the United States) does not give one an accurate picture of the Muslim world.

Check your history, Iraq has been a center for muslim on muslim murder for the better part of the last 30 years, Sunnis got in power by murdering Shiites, then they went and threw chemicals weapons on Iran, killing hundreds of thousand of iranians and their own soldiers in the process too, then they invaded Kuwait were they stole, raped and murder, they retreated back to Iraq only to use chemical weapons on the kurds and shiites.

Say what you want about the war in Iraq, I will probably agree with you on many points, but there is not denying that murder close to genocide was happening there way before we got there.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join