It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush flaunts his favorite hand sign... again (at 9/11 ceremony)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I still can't believe we voted this freakin' guy in twice!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........we didn't. This is the problem. The man is in the highest office of this country by means that have NOTHING to do with a public election.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He's been in Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc, I would think he knows what it means and when he does it.

Then again, maybe it's a cramp...

~Grand

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by biotic

Well considering that he is President of the USA, photographers most likely just have the camera pointed at him with their finger on the button, just waiting for some type of movement.
Hell maybe theyre just pointing it at him and hoping the catch the exact moment that a bullet slams through his chest.

KTK

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ive read the hand gesture threads before and thought nothing of it, but this occasion has made me look into it a bit more.

Its not really a comfortable or natural pose for me personally. The gesture dosn't seem to be a natural figety movement, infact its uncomfortable with the non dominant hand.

Is bush left handed cause this seems to be the hand he is busted doing this gesture with all the time.

I ask this cause im right handed and i can do the gesture with ease on the right, the left however i have to think about and almost contort into it.

Are all the gesture pics left handed?????

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
To him it's the NWO sign. I'm not suprised!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic

u telling me he knew he was going to be photographed at that exact moment or does he just stand around all day with his hands like that? maybe its just the majority of time

I'm just pointing out he has an unusual tendency to make this hand gesture. Even if it's not on purpose, it could just be a natural state for his hand by this point, especially during a "ceremony." His mind is probably off right now, thinking about playing with his dogs and sailing on his dad's yacht, while his subconscious realizes he is at some kind of sacred event, so just acts as it usually would...

another theory could be that the photographer is also part of this little club, and decided to take a quick pic for their next newsletter.

Are all the gesture pics left handed?????

wow, thats a great question / observation... i'll check that out, never thought about it.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Its not like me to think up "innocent explanations" but I can give it a go.. Maybe he has arthritis and is stretching his fingers?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Reasons this is not related to little league football

1. Normally you use football symbols at a football event, when your team is playing.

2. Normally you wouldnt use little league football symbols at presidential speeches and ceremonies

3. His press people must have told him about the negative response to the hand-sign a long time ago, yet he continues to use it.

4. I am sure he has better things to do than to constantly be preoccupied with a football team. Even the most fanatic football fan has other things on his mind ocassionally.

For these reasons its clear that something else is going on. maybe its something subconscious like scientist suggested or some symbol from one of his clubs.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think we should all start doing the "sign"

and see if we suddenly find ourselves living in million dollar homes and living a priviledged life.

Who knows, there may be something to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Obviously you've never rotated your wedding ring? sometimes when married people ar thinking of their wives or children they will subconsciously touch or "play with" rotate, whatever, their wedding band. it is symbolic in ones subconscious mind, of family. this being an emotional event he was merely remembering his family and loved ones.

think about it. try it with your own wedding ring, you'll be making the horn sign as well. and yes he wears his wedding ring ON HIS LEFT HAND like most non lizards..geezz!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by josephus maximus]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I really don't see what the big deal is. Maybe it's Texas, maybe he's just popping his middle finger. I can make that exact gesture when I pop my middle finger with my thumb. My wife has even pointed it out to me before.

I just don't see why it matters either way. If the guy wants to flash sinister hand gestures everywhere he goes. Oh well. I think it's time we find something better to focus our attention on.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can't believe that everyone missed the obvious...

The picture is a fake ...

Come on, no one thought that.... man we're slipping.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I can't believe that everyone missed the obvious...

The picture is a fake ...

Come on, no one thought that.... man we're slipping.

I'm not sure if it's a fake or if maybe it's that little Grey alien standing behind him that's doing it. Either way, I think one of those guys in the background is shape shifting! Look at this beady yellow eyes!!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The photo is an AP photo. Yahoo used it yesterday in their story.

Story and photo here

[edit on 12-9-2007 by horrorbiz]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is nothing new, in fact, no matter what the explanation it supports the conclusion I reached on Bush in this thread...
GWB is suffering from brain damage

We've seen ol' feces for brains make this symbol countless times.
Now, this symbol means one of two things.

It's either the Lornhorns symbol.

Or, it is indeed some sort of secret sign for Skull&Bones, Illuminati, NWO, or whatever else your tin foil hat might suggest.

Either way we can reach the same conclusion.

Bush is flashing this symbol at wildly inappropriate times. His mental degradation has deprived him of certain basic behavioral controls in addition to the more obvious intellectual setbacks.

And if he was once in the "cabal," he isn't anymore and hasn't been for quite some time.

In that photo, doesn't Dick look like he wants to smack the stupid outta Bush?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well, when I saw it in the beginning it didn´t bother me. perhaps just an accident? perhaps he has a stiff littul finger?

but he keeps doin it ..

when you WANT to see it in an NWO or satanic connection, it makes SENSE.
satanism is about mocking, making ridicule, in a magic sense.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHrodric
If people say he worships Satan because he shows the horns, then every person who has been to a rock concert worships Satan. It's absurd. To me that hand signal means "ROCK ON!"

Like at an Ozzy concert while screaming and singing along with satanic versed songs.

I see alot of the horned signals from Bush as the demon within him showing he is still guiding him. I doubt Bush is aware of its meaning.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not again! This is getting pretty obvious folks, I wouldn't call this a conspiracy anymore, hes getting pretty blatant about it, especially at the anniversary!

Wow hes gone pretty far this time...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great, never thought I would have anything in common with Bush.

gggrrrr . . .

Since I can remember I have done this with my left hand. Heck, I even catch myself while walking doing it...

I know this adds nothing to the conversation. I just found it odd. And I am pretty far from TX.

B

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Great, never thought I would have anything in common with Bush.

gggrrrr . . .

Since I can remember I have done this with my left hand. Heck, I even catch myself while walking doing it...

I know this adds nothing to the conversation. I just found it odd. And I am pretty far from TX.

B

Is it odd that you do a sign without even knowing it that some believe is demonic? or is it odd that your signature pokes fun at Jesus, something a demon would like to see?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join