It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Please explain "They have intelligence"
That is a statement of fact. Please prove it.

Simple my dear troll... they created a formation while the cameras were rolling...

As to the rest, when Matt finishes his 'report' on the 'critters' I will be happy to share

To Mike and Internos...

Remeber our friend Dr Garvin? Well when ArMaP posted the link to the original Power Point presentation it had other names in the file...

Naturally we had to follow up and track those down
ArMaP just reminded me today...

Here is what the other 'partner' is working on..

Dr Daniel McCleese NASA JPL

This is what Mars used to look like
according to NASA scientists ...

Love where this guys mind is at...

Dr Daniel McCleese

Anyone have a key for that "Author's Door"

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do you really think that NASA believes that is what it looked like? Was Valles Marinaris really there BEFORE the cataclysm that 'killed" the planet?

I can't find that link to the search for the DoD database. Can someone post it here again?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're probably right on both counts! They could be huge 'critters' and visible mostly in the infra red spectrum. Check out my thread on Alien Space Creatures here...

But hey, they may not be 'alien' at all. They could be very much part of the Earth's ecosystem since time immemorial. Probably a class of species that we know nothing about.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

www.dtic.mil...

I am also ready to start sending you those links to scan through. I have finished the link database and the patent collection... Now I can work on the PDF archives

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Originally posted by mikesingh
But hey, they may not be 'alien' at all. They could be very much part of the Earth's ecosystem since time immemorial. Probably a class of species that we know nothing about.

Yes they have been here a very long time... and now have attained 'freedom' and like it... in a sense you could call the 'watchers' if you catch my drift

[edit on 7-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Chorlton
Please explain "They have intelligence"
That is a statement of fact. Please prove it.

Simple my dear troll... they created a formation while the cameras were rolling...

WOW Im really impressed by your incredible scientific knowledge here....................... but wait!!!

When I do the washing up I see bubbles that slowly move and join up into a 'formation' so by your criteria 'they have intelligent life'.
I could probably give you 5 more reasons why things in space will move together but youd probably only come up with more crackpot ideas

You do come up with some crap.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Interesting. You say things like "probably" but do not provide anything to back it up. Then you try to lampoon Zorgon who does provide information to back it up.

I pity you Chorlton.

reply to post by zorgon

Send me the stuff when you are ready. I just cleaned about 10g worth of junk from my home computer, and am starting to archive stuff onto DVD now.

I have the electric universe stuff i need to send to you....just been working long hours and haven't gotten it off yet.

Regarding the critters....what would be most helpful is to know the official name for them with the government.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Chorlton

Interesting. You say things like "probably" but do not provide anything to back it up. Then you try to lampoon Zorgon who does provide information to back it up.

In this instance he provided NO information merely a crazy suposition and my response was an explanation. I said probably because everytime he is proven wrong he comes back with more totally improbable ideas. Please try to keep up
And, I dont have to lampoon Zorgon, he does that well enough on his own

I pity you Chorlton.

No you dont. You dont know me, so that statement is completely impossible. You dislike my posts maybe. You dislike my style. But you dont, nor ever will know me well enough to pity me.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
AHEM!

Please stay on topic and STOP the sniping back and forth. They add nothing to the debate at hand.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Regarding the critters....what would be most helpful is to know the official name for them with the government.

OH Good one! I know just who to ask. Not sure if he knows, but I am willing to bet he does

Regarding Trolls.... tis true we do get caught up by them from time to time... I suppose its human nature to wish to banter back... but after a 'word' from my propulsion wizard and two 'reminders' from 'those that watch' the threads... I do apologize for wasting time teasing the trolls...

Leads nowhere and detracts from the presentation. Nothing you show them will ever be good enough, they are not here to understand..

So its time to push the Troll Button...

[SNIP]

I wonder if they feel any pain?

=====================================
Mod Edit:
Removed Giant off-topic image.

Please look at the post above yours from FredT!!!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: The Digital Ego – Please Review This Link.

Stay on topic! Enough is enough.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Zorgon, thanks for posting that picture of what Mars could have looked like in the past, i had always thought this myself, that in the past, our sun gave off more heat, so at the time when our planet was nothing more then a chunk of rock with volcanos going off every couple of second, Mars would have been a prime place for life.

The next logical step in this thinking is Venus. Venus is a terrorfying planet, one that is much like earth Billions of years ago.

So, in my little therory, Billions of years from now, when the sun is much cooler, Venus would be quite habitable, mabye.

And a quick thought on the original Picture, could the object in question not be one of Saturns Moons? Taken during a time lapse?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If you find out, share it with me. I would be very, very interested to have that bit of knowledge.

Knowing what the child programs of paint the night are would be nice, too...

Perhaps finding who the heirs of the program was would help. I need to get a subscription to one of those services.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow! Ron those pics you posted were mindblowing!

Are we then looking at what Earth would perhaps look like in the not too distant future, what with global warming etc?

Darn! The pubs would have disappeared too!
I'm outta here!!!

But hey, before I do that, have you received any communcation from Dr Garvin? I'll bet my Mexican hat that you haven't! Because NASA doesn't have the answers. And even if they do, they won't tell.

Cheers!

[edit on 8-10-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

So, in my little therory, Billions of years from now, when the sun is much cooler, Venus would be quite habitable, mabye.

The opposite is true.

"The Sun is growing brighter at a rate of roughly ten percent every billion years. In one billion years time, as the Sun's radiation output increases, its circumstellar habitable zone will move outwards, and the Earth's surface will be seared by solar radiation until it becomes uninhabitable. At this point all life on land will become extinct, though life could still survive in the deeper oceans. Within 3 billion years, Earth will attain surface conditions similar to Venus's today; the oceans will gradually evaporate, and all life (in known forms) will be impossible. By then this is possible that when Mars surface temperature also gradually rises, it may potentially achieve surface condition akin to the Earth today."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There are TOO MANY signs coming from Mars to be dismissed as "coincidences". "Coincidence" is a word that makes no sense beyond a certain limit. IMHO is the most intriguing planet that we have. Today i've found another "interesting source": i'm keeping my eyes well opened in these days: IMHO, Mars will give us a NICE surprise, and i hope that it will happen soon. I don't know the why, but this is what i feel.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Today i've found another "interesting source": i'm keeping my eyes well opened in these days: IMHO, Mars will give us a NICE surprise, and i hope that it will happen soon. I don't know the why, but this is what i feel.

What's 'source'? What surprise? Heck, internos, the suspense is killing me!!
Care to spill the beans??

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike: i'm gathering infos about the source and its content: only some details are missing, because i want to be sure about everything:
i'm confident that soon we'll have something to discuss.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ron, have you checked out this vid? These don't look like solid 'flying saucers'. Just like the tether incident objects, pulsating like bio entities! One of the better vids I've laid my hands on!

This should actually go into my space creatures thread!

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Have you seen these pics:

There's an article here:

www.ufodigest.com...

It looks "alike, IMHO": sadly, i can't find the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

If you find out, share it with me. I would be very, very interested to have that bit of knowledge.

LOL This is funny seems NASA calls EVERYTHING 'critters' Thats going to make it hard to find...

Narrator (~6 minutes into tape) refers to "curious anomalous
objects in orbit around earth", continues: "John Glenn likened
them to fireflies, and for a time, NASA actually believed they
had stumbled across living critters, according to one of its
retired astronauts, Scott Carpenter."

Early Critters in Microbial Mats: Evolution or Just a Strange ...
www.spaceref.com...

Conley added that NASA is now cataloging every possible organism it can find in clean rooms, as such a list of critters will help prevent a spacecraft from ...
www.space.com...

And as you mentioned children...
10/97 NASA JSC. Destination: Mars 45. Activity 3—. Mars Critters.
solarsystem.nasa.gov/educ/docs/Mars_Critters.pdf

02/02 NASA JSC Astrobiology: Fingerprints of Life. Searching for Life: Mars Critters.
ares.jsc.nasa.gov/Education/websites/astrobiologyeducation/Data/marsCritters.PDF

Critters Critters evrywhere...

But I am still waiting to hear from my source, though

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
This should actually go into my space creatures thread!

Your right it should
Dang it can't download that one

And Youtube download not working either

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join