It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My hated UFO Vid[UPDATED! Possible "Orbs"]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
EDIT AGAIN!

A guy noticed something on another forum:

i also noticed what appeared to be orbs fly up and around. strange if that isnt water vapor. which doesnt look so because the whole window should be covered? then it must be something outside flying around.. take a look.. it does look as though you did spot something and tried to catch it.. i tried enlarging the area of the vid and ajusted the colour.. maybe someone here could do a better job of it As soon as it starts spot one shiny orb which then becomes 2 orbs.. very strange

He also made a slowed down version with black and white, and you can see orbs doing something in the beginning.

s89.photobucket.com...

~~~~~~~~~Old Info~~~~~~~~
Edit- This is a boat, sorry for wasting your time.

Youtube link- www.youtube.com...

High-def file link - files.boxstr.com...

edit- fixed link
edit again - in the high-def version, you can see the shape of the object. it's triangular.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
No one even bothers to look at the high-def version. I hope the ATS community isn't as ignorant.

Well thats certainly a way to introduce your video to us.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If it makes you feel any better I don't think that's a boat in the water. You seem to be quite high up and the white thing appears to be in the air. Your other link isn't working btw, I just watched the youtube version.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
meh, sorry, but i'm quite pissed after reading through all the "YOU WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!" and all the "ITS A BOAT! YOU DUMB [snip]

No Profanity Please:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why does the video end 2 seconds after you spot the object?!? You have 3 minutes of nothing and 1 second of a white object that could really be anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i just fixed the high-def version's link. And I was filming the lift-off since I havent been on a plane for a long time. And it ended because I zoomed in too much and the plane moved too far for me to continue filming.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Nice take-off video. How did you get away with filming when "all electronic devices must be off" during take-off? Anyway, the high-res won't load up. maybe too many people trying to get to it. But based on what I saw, I also suspect a boat in the water. You've got maybe one second total and it's half obscured with clouds. You are not reallly very high up--just a few thousand feet 2-1/2 minutes into the flight so my guess is a max of 5,000 feet. Your Rate of Climb probably is not over 2,000 feet per minute in a typical commercial jet like a 737. The object is clearly beneath the clouds.

Please don't call people ignorant for calling this object a boat. All the signs point to it. You are over water close to shore less than 5,000 feet up. That's probably what is: A Boat. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey firstly what the hell kind of plane was that! It seemed to take forever to take off lol!

secondly Im afraid to say that i do believe it is a yacht. If you pause at the right time you can see it quite clearly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, im running into some problems screenshotting the object in high-def...when I screenshot it, the object doesn't appear in the screenshot. If i leave my cursor in the screenshot, the cursor appears, the object doesnt.

Anyways, i'll try to explain why i do not think it's a boat.

In the high-def version, the shape of the object is triangular. A yacht is triangular right? The yacht should move in the direction of the point right?

/\
/ \
i i
~~ My bad ascii drawing of what I mean. If that pic was the boat, then the boat should be sailing upwards right? That is what I mean when I say "point"

In the video, the point was pointed to the left. the object was moving towards the right. So, the so called boat was sailing backwards?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ive never done this before but i will try to get a screen shot and enhance it.. wooo this could take a loooong time!

EDIT: I can't do it as I only have photoshop on my owrk laptop and i can't be bothered messing about and don't know how to change a screencapture into a JPEG. It is clearly a boat though!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
enhance what? If it's the youtube version, don't bother. The high-def version I have right now, you can see great detail. Each point on the triangle is illuminated more than the middle side.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I don't understand what you are getting at? Why is it not a boat? a boat has three points does it not?

plus, how do you figure the object is moving from what i saw when i paused, it was pointing towards the bottom left. It didn't move as far as i could tell but the movement of the plane caused it to be obscured by clouds.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The download link for the high-def still doesn't work? And I still can't screenshot the object. It doesn't show up in the picture.

The 3 points of the object are all very highlighted. The point was pointed toward the bottom left as you said, but it was not moving toward the bottom left, it was going right. In the beginning when I first spot the object, it was not under the clouds. As the video progressed, the object moved under the clouds. That's how I know the object was moving.

Btw, without this video, I would've never became facinated in UFOs/aliens and would've never found this site.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't know if we are talking about the last object: if it 's so, then it's a boat IMHO(hope to not be considered an ignorant, but i see even the trail..

Please correct me if i'm wrong...

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I appreciate that you are interested in UFOs but this video leads to nothing to indicate that. The whole point of this forum is to deny ignorance so I am not going to say 'it's a boat' and leave it at that. However I have paused the youtube video and seen what looks perfectly like a nice yacht and even saw detail of what could be windows on the yacht. The reason it moved beneath the clouds is because the plane was moving and the clouds weren't (at least not as fast) , so it is inevitable that the boat will seem to pass beneath the clouds despite being stationary.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey, Spielberg. Your "hi-def" video only needs to be of the relevant footage at the end. Context can be obtained from the YouTube version.

Please, save everyone the 100+mb download of nothing.

Thanks!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Against my better judgment, I downloaded the hi-res version to find that it definatively shows....... a yacht. Sorry man.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok, fine it's a boat. i give up

all these months, i said to people that i believed in aliens because i saw their ship with my own eyes, they laughed but i stuck with what i saw. But it all turns out it was nothing but a boat. shame...

can a mod lock this thread? im embarrased enough already.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
ok, fine it's a boat. i give up

all these months, i said to people that i believed in aliens because i saw their ship with my own eyes, they laughed but i stuck with what i saw. But it all turns out it was nothing but a boat. shame...

can a mod lock this thread? im embarrased enough already.

Hey, Hyzera, are you kidding ?

You've done the right thing on sharing it with us and letting us to debate about it. There is no shame for it.
Shame on who said, in YT comments, what it was without watching carefully, because it could have been something else.

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Definatley not a problem man. When people take video of things they can't identify, they SHOULD slap it up here. You never know when the real deal will be the one you taped. This one is at least a step above the guy who took pics of the bushes in his back yard and called them aliens. heh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join