It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Ufo abductee interveiw.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dont know if this has ever been posted before but this is the most amazing interview ive ever seen involving a man named jim sparks who has been abducted hundreds of times. Unlike most people he remembers pretty much all of it and has some amazing things to say. Heres the link

youtube.com...

Hope you enjoy =) i know i did.

P.s there are 16 ten minute parts. Kinda long but you wont notice the time it flies by.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That is one of my most favorite abductee accounts ever. Especially as he said that he doesn't require iffy things like hypnotism to remember. Dunno if any of it's true, but it is certainly one of the most interesting interviews out there.

Another good thing about this is that he doesn't make many overly fanciful statements regarding the nature of these "ET"s. He's very firm about viewing these experiences through the eyes of logic rather than mysticism. Plus he experienced something I haven't read of before: after a while, he was allowed to sort of "participate" in a mass abduction. Fascinating to hear about.

Again, I don't know if any of it is true -- still haven't made up my mind about what the deal is with UFOs anyway -- but it's worth a listen either way. Very good stuff.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Siblin]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
this doesnt make sense.

if these beings have access to interstellar travel,
how would earth be the sole planet where they can harvest what they need need for their own survival.
do you see what i mean?
out of billions of galaxies, and as the abductee accounts, they can travel through different dimensions, and bend space time to get from point a to b in 0 time;
this would mean out of trillions of planets in existence, the earth is the only unique one, OR, the earth is the only one where these grays and other "reptilians" can find rations for their own purposes?

that does not justify their goal in helping us save our planet. it sounds like the abductee is saying they have their own stake in our planet...
i seriously doubt that an advanced race with the ability to travel through dimensions would need anything ever from earth to substantiate their existence. [and i will add that in one of the parts, he claims/thinks they live forever or at least 1000 years]
this really makes no sense. if i live forever, or as long as 1000 yrs, why would i focus my resources on a single planet, when billions of other planets can harbor what i need for my survival [more or less, if i can live for 1000 yrs, i dont think i will spend my years fighting for survival. if a species can reach this many years, human years at least, it seems like an eternity to explore and live life].
i mean...

i think the guy is credible...
however...
billions of galaxies, billions of stars, billions of planets, and i can get from point a to b in 0 time, AND i have a lifespan of 1000yrs or more,
the best i can do is maintain communication with some guy, from a primitive planet where government [or black governments], religious leaders, and the media control everything.... and hope a single book will edify humanity and we live happily ever after.

no, no, no.

a lot strikes me in this interview.

if its that simple; aliens, other creatures, are just like us-in terms of survival. then that makes the biggest question in mankind history even more shrouded... what/who is god.

and it sounds like these being are finite/mortal beings... do they have souls? where do THEY go when they die....

---------------

so, whether or not we are alone in the universe would not be the biggest question at this point then.
"what is the point of life" would seems more fitting, or who is GOD, or when will the end come?

again, I'm not refuting his credibility with this post. I'm just analyzing things from the perspective that ; OK, fine, we are not alone in the universe, so then what? i want to know my purpose here, and where my soul goes to when i passaway

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You'll notice that nowhere in the story does he tell us anything that we don't already know, such as a solution to a math problem or anything that would verify that he's not just dreaming this.

The only thing close is the alphabet instructional which seems superfluous given that the creatures used telepathy, and there's nothing otherworldly about drawing letters.

All he needs is one thing, something tangible, and he has nothing.

Sounds to me like he's just done a variation of the Whitley Strieber show.

But thanks for the link, it was somewhat interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Jim Sparkes is a brave guy coming forward with his story. I had a neighbour who told me similar stuff that happened to them back in the eighties and have since met loads more folk with the same tale. It must be real, mustn't it? There's definitely something going on.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
this guy ... i dont know...
18+ yrs contact with a higher species, and im not trying to find the answers that can actually save the world from more *immediate* dangers, cure for diseases, decoding the human DNA, how to find world peace, cure for the bloody common cold... cancer, aids, keeping bees alive and thriving, helping endangered species, clean the ozone layers, clean the oceans...

i dont fully buy his story.

why the secrecy for the grays, if they have such a high stake in our own planet and us apparently, why would he not ask these questions...

for Pete sake, he says these beings messed with our DNAs from "Day 1" are you kidding... you better have more than a book to back this claim fella.
you better have more than a book.

so between some 18 years you had the conscious power to ask questions that would make everyone question everything they ever believed in... apparently they messed with our DNA since day 1, when would that be, did they tell you?

either he is an idiot, or like he said, these being are deceptive and elusive and maybe they found a way to make him brush off questions like these...

i dont buy that, after 18 years, all you have is a book to show and promote on some radio show...
after 18 years lord knows what someone with the right mind capacity would be able to accomplish. this doesnt make sense.
but his accounts are so vivid...
i have mixed feelings on this.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron
why the secrecy for the grays, if they have such a high stake in our own planet and us apparently, why would he not ask these questions...

either he is an idiot, or like he said, these being are deceptive and elusive and maybe they found a way to make him brush off questions like these...

He was pretty definite on how difficult it was to get answers from them. I believe he said that their least favorite thing about us humans is that we are always asking questions. If I remember right, it took ages before they would answer his first question -- "What are you?" And they gave the very non-descriptive answer, "Star people".

I agree with what you say about mixed feelings. He sounds very credible, but there does seem to be a lack of information. But from what I've been reading, that seems to sort of be the norm with abduction cases. So who knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sibling

He was pretty definite on how difficult it was to get answers from them. I believe he said that their least favorite thing about us humans is that we are always asking questions. If I remember right, it took ages before they would answer his first question -- "What are you?" And they gave the very non-descriptive answer, "Star people".

I agree with what you say about mixed feelings. He sounds very credible, but there does seem to be a lack of information. But from what I've been reading, that seems to sort of be the norm with abduction cases. So who knows.

ok well, because you are star ppl does not give you the right to kidnap me,
or come to our planet and claim a stake in it. because you have superior means and way does not mean you are above us... you cannot think that we are insignificant because your civilization is in a higher "realm" than ours.

why would a higher species not think that we would have questions? why would mr sparks not think of these things...
hypothetically, i take the worlds best craft and technology and start kidnapping people from a third world country that has little or no exposure to the civilized world, and tell them, i want some of your resources but your way of life is getting in the way. since we need those resources, we have to save your land, and as a by product, we get to save you too, what do you think of that?
and, no you cant ask any questions... and yes we are more advanced than you. now go home. and instead of having a radio show to testify on, go to the village and scribble hieroglyphics in your primitive language, and sell the papyrus and make some sweet mulla.
this is what im making out here...
18+ yrs, he couldnt find a way to try and manipulate them into geting answers or close to answers...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

so, whether or not we are alone in the universe would not be the biggest question at this point then.
"what is the point of life" would seems more fitting, or who is GOD, or when will the end come?

again, I'm not refuting his credibility with this post. I'm just analyzing things from the perspective that ; OK, fine, we are not alone in the universe, so then what? i want to know my purpose here, and where my soul goes to when i pass away

thats the thing, we humans always want to feel like we have a purpose or like their is a greater picture that we must fulfill or something, thats why we create religion to answer our questions and feel secure.

The interview was very interesting, and it correlates with many other witnesses and people that talk of the subject, for example sleeper and john lear, it's essentially the same info. So unless they all got together and planned this out its hard for me to right out say hoax.

omi_kron_gravitron i think you made some great questions and i wish you were one of the callers that day lol, would love to hear what he had to say in response.

Thanks for posting this ParanoidKid

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Don't think you can say the information correlates with anything else, because the concept of 'Greys' and 'Reptoids' existed back in the 80s before this guy's story starts.

In fact, mentioning the classic 'Reptoids' caused my hoax detector to go off, since it's just too convenient and sounds like it was included as an expected component of alien contact - something that the listener would recognize.

I also don't find the story internally consistent, because he seems to know too much about things that he shouldn't have any way of knowing, such as them thinking 10x as fast as humans, which he states rather authoritatively.

But what's most revealing is that which is illuminated by Art Bell's comment about being driven to call for 'mommy' after being at boot camp for a week. Humans just don't do well living with such uncertainty as thinking they're going to be abducted and tortured by non-human entities two or three times a week.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Match!

Thanks for posting these interviews! Parts 9 & 10 matched one of my experiences, very similar in many respects. It's a strange feeling finding someone that has had experiences like yours, it's like.......someone out there remembers......thank God!.....and then chills down your back....these were not pleasant memories.....poor guy, I know how he felt.....

So, while it was initially a great feeling finding someone, it winds down into the reality of it, and that it is not a good thing, at least not that experience.

Luckily my other experiences were not with these ETs, at least I don't think they were. I've never had regressions (don't trust their accuracy). After hearing his interviews I pray that if my other experiences are screen memories that the screens remain intact.

Here's a link to a description of the experience that is similar in several respects to the encounters he recalls in Part 9 & 10. (Scroll down a bit to get to it, I called it 1994 Dulce or somewhere similar.

Thanks again for posting those interviews, though I feel really great/dreadful at the same time, can't describe the feeling really,

STM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/15/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't know abut this, it's nice that he remembers everything but that still doesn't mean anything. But this story is kinda sad, it seems earth is oging down the drain, then we have evil aliens who want us out of the way.
Another thing is, if all these psychics and channelers keep talking about higher beings and how friendly they are, then what about these reptiles? Aren't they from like the 4th dimension? Aren't higher beings supposed to be wise and help the lower ones? So who's right?

top topics

join