It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitation: The Full Scoop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

For instance in this case the person might have felt and experienced and even 'seen' the levitation. But if there had been someone there filming the event they might have recorded something completely different, or perhaps they'd record the person jumping 2-3 feet in the air, but due to adrenaline they felt as if the jump wasn't caused by them.

Hi Badge,

When I got home my brother and my oldest sister said the same scenario that you did and backed it with me being into running hurdles in school, that I was inclined to spring. But this was different, I knew how it felt to spring and how long it took to clear a hurdle. In this instance there was no flexing, no rolling up on the toes, and it took enough time to feel several separate wafts of breeze as I floated backwards. I was lifted, by what means I have no idea. I believe that my feeling of no doubt and that I wanted/knew that I was to be away from the Cottonmouth facilitated whatever force (total focus?) or guardian angels? to come to my aid.

It'll always be a mystery to me, but a wonderful one, a total rescue,

STM

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That vid is a wire suspension. I think its in Tops Treasury of illusions. Criss Angel has used helicopters and multiwire suspensions with clever camera edits.

Here:

www.youtube.com...

Gravity is much stronger than levity.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So far from all the replys I have read in this thread, not one person mentioned the secret in doing so. There are 4 actually.

Master the elementals/element of Air. Google this.

2nd, combine the above with a few years of silva mind control method.

3rd, combine the two above with the practice of Tumo, but manipulate it to work in regards to the element of air.

If you try to show others, have a huge ego, or become distracted you will be overtaken by elementals and other forces for simply disregarding your skill and will have to deal with the circumstances of losing your skill.

The most powerful way is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, Illumination, and then Union with God. With the indwelling, you become light as a feather on many occasions. There are many ancinet writings that describe Christ being in India and learning from Yogi's on how to master the elementals, however with the indwelling you have automatic authority over elements.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If you try to show others, have a huge ego, or become distracted you will be overtaken by elementals and other forces for simply disregarding your skill and will have to deal with the circumstances of losing your skill.

Well isn't that a convenient response to skeptics.

The most powerful way is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, Illumination, and then Union with God. With the indwelling, you become light as a feather on many occasions. There are many ancinet writings that describe Christ being in India and learning from Yogi's on how to master the elementals, however with the indwelling you have automatic authority over elements.

You say these things but where's the proof?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What would I acomplish by proving so to you? Absolutely nothing besides satisfying your curiosity and by then your scepticism might have such a grip on you, that you would still think it's smoke and mirrors and it would be a wasted feat. There are dozens if not hundreds of privately pressed books that go into it.

Proving so to you again will acomplish nothing. If I can do so at will, it is not for the entertainment of others, but a gift from above from close to a decade of meditation and studies. After ego death, I love you but I care not to prove anything except for you to prove to yourself that you can do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In WW2 there was an American light bomber squadron that was given the task of bombing around the Monastery where Padre Pio's religious order was quartered. As they were approaching the target, the lead bombadier called off the bombing because he saw Padre Pio floating in the air in front of his bomber.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
In WW2 there was an American light bomber squadron that was given the task of bombing around the Monastery where Padre Pio's religious order was quartered. As they were approaching the target, the lead bombadier called off the bombing because he saw Padre Pio floating in the air in front of his bomber.

I read they were R.A.F. pilots (and that there were more than just one direct witnesses).

I always believed that story - simply because I have no valid reason to disbelieve it - but when I start hearing different versions, I become suspicious...

I do hope it DID happen.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt

There are some unsubstantiated cases where for instance some monk from centuries ago was supposedly witnessed to have levitated in a church, or you hear stories of Tibetan monks levitating.

There are MANY reports of very notable religious figures levitating, no magnets & contraptions involved, notably St. Theresa of Avila.

Not only were they highly reputable characters - certainly no less than any scientist (or "scientist") today, to put it mildly - but it was very UNdesirable for them to perform any such feats, because they risked burning on the stake, among other things.
And in fact they didn't "perform" them - it just happened, whether they wanted it or not.

Just because people lived before the age of TV and internet, it doesn't necessarily follow they were stupid, ignorant or any more gullible than anyone today, y'know? ;-)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have never heard the story about the piolts. That's pretty interesting.

Thank you for pointing out that some people don't necessarily WANT levitation to happen to them, but sometimes it occurs. I, for one, would really like to know the significance and meaning behind levitation in these circumstances, if anyone can shed some light.

I have my own opinion, but I would like to hear what others think.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
From what I have read and seen, I believe that levitation is possible, but requires such a great amount of energy and focus that only a handful of people in the entire world are so psychically/spiritually/physically developed to accomplish such a task. And even then, they can usually only do it for less than a minute and will be entirely drained of energy afterwards.

I will have to agree with you if you are an adult and have been fed nothing but negativity and emotional hits throughout your teen, adoloescent, and adulthood stages of life. However, a child like mental approach that isnt constrained by the world of "Impossible" but operates in the innocent world of "there is nothing impossible". So I guess the key is to have a child like spirit.

Matthew 18:3
Then he said to them, "I can guarantee this truth: Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

I know of this truth for I levitated my friends that were not bound by negativity but fun and imagination. Yes we as a group levitated our friends. Nothing was impossible.

Now I am trying to unlearn and break free from my negative adult self and reclaim my freedom once again.

And I will

[edit on 23-12-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminis
That vid is a wire suspension. I think its in Tops Treasury of illusions. Criss Angel has used helicopters and multiwire suspensions with clever camera edits.

Here:

www.youtube.com...

Gravity is much stronger than levity.

No proof has ever been presented that shows Criss Angel using helicopters or sires from above in his high levitations, and there has never been any proof of any tricks to the film either. The video does NOT prove what you allege, in no way. Amateurs who think that levitation is not possible will swallow any story, but they never have any proof.

Read the Criss Angel thread for my challenge to anyone who can provide real proof of such. Until then, making blanket statements like you did is wrong and not backed by proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

AMEN.

The less effort, the better.
The various saints' levitation cases corroborate that.
But it doesn't really need corroboration: the Bible (NT) says it all.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What would I acomplish by proving so to you? Absolutely nothing besides satisfying your curiosity and by then your scepticism might have such a grip on you, that you would still think it's smoke and mirrors and it would be a wasted feat. There are dozens if not hundreds of privately pressed books that go into it.

Proving so to you again will acomplish nothing. If I can do so at will, it is not for the entertainment of others, but a gift from above from close to a decade of meditation and studies. After ego death, I love you but I care not to prove anything except for you to prove to yourself that you can do it.

@ Dominicus
Fair enough. But I still don't believe you.

No proof has ever been presented that shows Criss Angel using helicopters or sires from above in his high levitations, and there has never been any proof of any tricks to the film either. The video does NOT prove what you allege, in no way. Amateurs who think that levitation is not possible will swallow any story, but they never have any proof.

@eyewitness86
He's a magician get over it. He sells one of his levitation tricks.

The various saints' levitation cases corroborate that.
But it doesn't really need corroboration: the Bible (NT) says it all.

@Vanitas
If the Bible says it, it must be true.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Weaver]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

@eyewitness86
He's a magician get over it. He sells one of his levitation tricks.

Please show us the trick he sells that shows us how to levitate over the Luxor or on the golf course in broad daylight. Show us the trick he sells that allows us to levitate in the atrium of the hotel in front of many witnesses at close range. Link us to the trick he sells that allows us to walk up and down walls with witnesses at arms length.

Now this may be a very advanced concept to some, but here it is: The one foot levitation is NOT the same as the 500 foot levitation!! Got that? Criss shows how he can fool people in BACK of him only when he steps up ONE FOOT. Criss does NOT show how he performs the high levitations: After all, most of you will automatically assume that if he CAN do a trick levitation at low levels, that for some reason he CANNOt do real levitations at high levels, as if there is some nexus, some connection between the two, and there is NOT.

You have to IMAGINE wires that cannot be seen, and helicopters that cannot be seen, and witnesses that are all paid off, and employees loyal forever, and silent..and on and on. Imaginings are not very good proof, now are they? NO ONE has EVER proven a wire, helicopter or film trick in any way, shape or form in Criss entire career. Why is what you should be pondering, not the nonsense proposed by the shallow thinkers with NO proof. Supposition does not convince. Show us the props, and you will win.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I suppose you think his walking on water is real too?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is what it comes down to on forums like these I find. People believe what they want to believe. What they wish were real. So now I will put both your arrogance and ignorance, even perhaps delusions to shame.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Weaver

Nonsense!! Those videos do NOT propve a thing..nothing at all. It is the imagination of some kid, and nothing more. There were NO plastic poles in the pool, people were swimming around and thru the walk, and the cameras showed the crown reaction, which of course you will say was all bought off by the hundreds to stay silent and loyal forever, right? All those tourists were paid off to stay quiet about the underwater supports that cannot be seen or touched.

We have been insulted many times by people posting those silly videos that GUESS with NO proof. There were NO props in that pool, and the swiimers were right there, at one point Criss has to wait while a few move away as they blocked his path, many were swimming underwater as well and would have exposed any props on the spot.

Criss teleports as well: Any videos out there that show how to do that? You better not rely on videos that guess, instead of realizing the truth: Criss needs no props for some of his events, and it is your inability to see the sublime truth that is the problem, not my perceptions. Proof is different than guesses.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
it seems that we can't trst videos anymore for anything. there are too many way to fool us with special effects.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
*Bump*

'Cause I'm really curious.

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello, kinda scared posting this here but...
I def. believe in levitation/flying and im here to tell you my experience.

A long time ago, about when I was 7 or 8, my brother and I decided to go downstairs from our bedroom (we shared a room) and see what my mom and sister was watching in the living room. When we got to the top of the stairs i levitated/flew down with out any thought and got halfway down. I turned to my brother and i was like cool!! so i tried again and this time made it all the way to the living room door where i finally came down slowly and my feet touched the floor. I remember going back to my brother and he was trying it but he just kept jumping and falling.

I didnt tell anyone this story until a couple of years ago I was researching OBEE's and other dimensions and i started to talk about levitation to my brother. All this time i had been scared that it was im my mind but then my brother asked me if i remembered the time i flew/levitated down the stairs. We both recalled the exact same story and he remembers being there and seeing it. I remember doing it on a playground another time.

I really wish i could remember how to do it because i would like to film it and give living proof that its possible, even though skeptics will probably call the video special effects or something but the main reason is to prove to my own self that i can do it again.

i will be following this thread so if you have any questions feel free because i remember most of that night.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join