It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Abduction Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well I am not sure where to begin but it all started when i was about 12 years old. I was sitting in my parents bedroom and it was around midnight I think and i saw a black colored UFO hover on top of the highway pretty fast and then dissapear. That very night I woke up only to find myself hovering out of the room and into the hallway and all I saw where ghostly figures staring at me and then i blacked out for a sec. then found myself at the top of the stairs.

A few years later on my birthday late night i was sitting downstairs when all of a sudden i saw a silhouette of a grey alien hover across my hallway on the 2nd floor of my house i would estimate its height at around 3 1/2 feet tall from the shadow i saw. Then as years passed by i would have pretty weird dreams of me and these greys for example i had a dream of me on top of my house sitting and chatting with these beings and men dressed in black suits showing me 12 locations on the map for some reason and another dream was me sleeping in bed then i saw a grey coming and i screamed so hard i woke my parents up and 2 or 3 other dreams were where i'd see myself and a woman having sex and then have a grey point at me. Other dreams i'd have were basically about how this planet will have big disasters in the future and that theres something i can do to help in someway.

I would have these dreams all up to till i was around maybe 21 years old involving me and these greys and some had hooded dark figures. And for years i would see a few ufos near my house as well 1 was orb of light at night other was flashing red/green/blue orb near an apartment building and another was at daylight i saw a multi window ufo and another was a pod type of ufo that was just big enough to have 1 person in it no taller than 4 feet tall. There were 2 moments where i actually saw part of a grey ...1 was when i decided to sleep on the couch downstairs i woke up for no reason and i saw a greys hand touching my lip for w/e reason then i blacked out ...2 would be when i was sleeping in my room when i saw a greys hand come out of nowhere and sort of move in a weird way then i'd black out.

The reason im posting all of this is because i am not sure anymore wether or not im dealing with bad or good greys and most people i tell this to dont believe me for what its worth. Its frustrating because i've had my worst encounter yet which was on my birthday of last year..i got up to go the bathroom from my room and all of a sudden i saw half of a grey's face staring right at me from the bathroom i saw the reflection off its eye. I had a huge panic attack then i heard a helicopter and it dissapeared. After that day my life went downhill for some reason i developed depression weeks later and then anxiety/panic disorder and it still continues till this very day and i have a feeling its their fault. I live in New York and i am 22 years old atm. Any sort of help i would greatly appreciate thanks for reading.

The link to this shows the ufo i saw at night it was hovering on top of an apartment building for well over an hour then it dissapeared. If you look closely and you take some pictures out of the video itself you can make out some figurines using photoshop. This video is legit nothing else to it. I had to cut the video down a bit as the file size was too big so you'll only see the first maybe 15 min or so I used a JVC mini DV camera to take this.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What do you believe the connection was between the helicopter and the greys? Do you feel like most, if not all, of the greys "experiments" are carried out with certain factions of the government's knowledge?

I ask this because I was astral projecting one night and saw some being that looked like a grey, through a vision I had. When this vision was occuring, I heard a helicopter very near and at low altitude which was odd for my location at any time of the day let alone at 3AM. This led me to believe that the government is in cahoots with the greys not to mention the information available regarding supposed treaties between the greys and America's government. Basically, allowing the greys to conduct their experiments in exchange for technology that is roughly 2,500 years more advanced than where we are in the year 2007.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I know they are working with the government that's a no brainer. Reason I say this is because a) helicopter i saw after that grey b) during day i saw a guy in a black suit staring at me in an unmarked car from across the highway c) about 40% of the dreams i had led me to believe they are in some sort of a deal like you mentioned. One thing i forgot to mention is that one night i saw an orb just like the one in the video i posted come down out of the sky make a solid U turn and tail a helicopter. My memory got a bit better on some of my ufo sightings 2 of which i left out .....1 was 2 orb of lights 1 big and 1 small going back and forth for a few seconds before the small one landed on top of the apartment building and the big one kept making the same maneuver in the sky over and over ....2 was when an orb of light on that same building sent out a very small orb of light that flashed really fast almost like a 1 man pod or something and landed on the building. O and when i was on vacation in Europe one night I went to get a drink from the fridge and I heard a breathing noise come out of the kitchen (being built from scratch and there was no lighting atm) when i went to peek in there i saw the figure of a grey. I personally think the government knows about them and they want to keep hush because they don't want to scare the public.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think what you have to say is very interesting. Has anyone taken your film and studied it.

It does sound as if something is going on with you.

I do want to say this. They can make the ship appear as a plane or coptor and they can also have the sound to go with it. As far as human being with them I have seen humans with them on different occasions but these humans are under control.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey, I know the guy who posted the topic.
I believe what he says. I back him up because he is 100% legit.
Plus, I was with him when he recored the video.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by ZombieSpider]

[edit on 23-7-2007 by ZombieSpider]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You said:

"i woke up for no reason and i saw a greys hand touching my lip for w/e reason then i blacked out ...2 would be when i was sleeping in my room when i saw a greys hand come out of nowhere and sort of move in a weird way then i'd black out. "

I have a question for you.

Regarding the times that you are most certain that you were not dreaming:
was the anxiety so intense just prior to your "blacking out" that you believe
it was the anxiety level itself that caused the blackout, or do you suppose
that something was transferred to you via touch that in essence forced you
to blackout ?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, your story sounds very convincing and it fits the mould of many before you - but seeing that video as it is on the site, am i the only one to whom it looks like a glowing sphere being held between two hands? especially at around 1:12?

I havent analysed the video more closely using anything to increase the resolution, so please pardon me if im talking out of my ass

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie
Sorry, your story sounds very convincing and it fits the mould of many before you - but seeing that video as it is on the site, am i the only one to whom it looks like a glowing sphere being held between two hands? especially at around 1:12?

I havent analysed the video more closely using anything to increase the resolution, so please pardon me if im talking out of my ass

Yes! That’s the same thing I thought, but it did look like he zoomed in some distance towards it so it must be a mighty big hand.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Were sure it wasnt just a frantic man in a nearby tower block trying fruitlessly to remove an overheating lightbulb without turning it off then?

Well thats the easy explanation screwed then... anyone else?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If it's a normal light from a large light bolt, then the light would shoot a beam or it would be flashing, like the way a star flashes. (or blinks)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie

That looks more like he is shooting the light/object from under a tree or near a tree and you can see the leaves that come before the light and the wind is pushing the leaves around.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I know how that area looks like in the day. There's no tree that reaches that height.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
well there is not much to work with then... and you have to agree

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the anxiety started after my last abduction...i never had anxiety in the past.....by the way the video is about 1 hour long and it's not a lightbulb or anything you guys can come up with because this UFO was roughly i'd say 30-40 feet above the building. I dont waste my time faking anything this was/is all real period. The pic i posted below i have used "find edges" option in photoshop and i took it straight out of the video tell me what you guys think that is feel free to comment thanks again. Btw i was shooting the video from 2nd floor of my house i guarantee you there was no tree near that UFO. The picture below shows the UFO itself and what you see to the bottom left underneath it was exactly touching the building itself.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by AlienHybridX]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Looks like the moon, behind some trees...?

Also the wind noise goes with the trees blowing...
At 00:47 looks like craters on the "moon".

[edit on 25-7-2007 by NateNute]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
lol that's not a moon and this was shot during winter and if i had to put a distance between me and the UFO i filmed i'd say roughly about half a mile maybe. I know you guys cant make much of it i wish there was a way to make it daytime but ill tell you this much that building was across a highway i was shooting at and yes there are trees but not during the time i shot this they were barely tall enough to obstruct my view of it hence why i picked up my camera and started filming. It'd be nice if i got an expert's opinion on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have a personal question for you, I do not mean this in a perverted way by any means.

You mentioned you had a dream where you were having sex with a women in one of your dreams and then saw a grey pointing at you.

Do you remember what this woman looked like, and if so, have you had any sexual relations with anyone resembling this women?

I may be going nowhere with this question, but is it possible that this woman is of some signficance in your life, as in, you're SUPPOSE to meet here and have sex with her for reasons only the greys would know?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Perhaps AlienHybridX you can take a daytime shot of the general area you were filming in so we can better understand what we are seeing.

I await.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello AlienHybridX

Im Lee im pleased to meet you may i ask you a few thing's ?

I will ask them and if you wish to reply that's cool if not that's cool aswell.

When you say you see part of a gray's face be it anytime just when you see them. If you concentrate on the face do they seem shocked in any way ?

What i am getting at is when they notice you can almost see them do they seem confused ? Do there heads move from left to right in an ear to shoulder fashion ?
Or do there heads wabble ?

Like you seeing them causes them to become interested ?

Also when do you mostly see them ?

Here are a few example's

In sunlight ?
In a mirror ?
In the corner of your room ?
In your T.V turned off or on ?
In your P.C monitor ?
In the corner of your eye ?

If there are any other places you mostly see them ?

Also i am going to ask have you ever seen well... What can i explain it as... On a hot day on tarmac you get the sun's radiation rising from the floor.

Have you ever seen any of that on your body or outside in an odd place like the sky or even in your house ?

Have you ever seen a BLUE/WHITE shape in your house ? any size ? any form ?

Have you ever seen any little sparks (They look like an electric spark's) moving around in your house ? Like the size of a small seed.

Have you ever woken up or just noticed a patch of your skin is red and burning ? Not like a burn from flame or a scald from liquid but like that muscle rub called deep heat only a lot stronger ?

Have you ever woken and noticed or just noticed out of the blue you have mark's on your body ? like pinprick's or scars or scratches or bruises ?

It would help me personally. And maybe even help you if you could take a little time to answer some of those thing's.

Thanks for your time.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lee what are you describing about the heat waves..well for myself i see them very often if not every day..of course it can be cold the room i am in but i can see them, i think what you are describing here is extra sensorial ...means..seen well kind of the spirit world or energy world everything is made of energy so energy its expelled by any living thing (after you strat to see the heat waves then you see the aura and the colors if you practice...). yes you can see shapes with this heat waves (yes like figures) .

I think this is what you are talking of the heat waves isnt?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join