It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, basing it on Osama, it wouldnt make sense.

Basing it on somebody "else" it would make perfect sense. Like the NWO and the like.

I guess its just a matter of opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well thats the one advantage of how our media system is works nowadays. A reporter is pretty much give us the nuclear armament codes if it could get them ratings.

Those cut throat journalists would do anything to get gooey information like that out.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OK I will agree with part of your comments if the CIA/Government had nothing to do with it they knew something big was gonna happen but they didnt know the date.

If you believe that the Government knew but was not involved then that is ridiculous to say they knew and did nothing If you believe they were involved then ok they obviously knew about it. Every year they say oh the 9/11 anniversary is coming up they are going to attack again and every year nothing happens. If they did something again on 9/11 then I would agree the date was selected and placed into their plan. Theres "things" being planned now with no date set and it will happen when everything falls into place.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They haven't raised the terror level on the 9-11 anniversaries since 2002-2003 I believe.

All they ever say is they step up security protocol. Which is standard procedure on almost any significant date. Look what they do in cities during the Superbowl.

We've already been desensitized to this whole thing, even our politicians are. I just don't think they are crying wolf all that much. But hey, thats just me.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The US government is tracking the exact same type of chatter and movement that was displayed prior to 9/11. Hindsight is always 20/20 so hopefully these attacks will not occur in the US in the coming months.

One question? Since al-qeada is bieng linked to the occurances in Britan, does that mean the US is behind it? That would be an act of war if it is truly the CIA, right? See where the logic leads. There are multiple cells in the US that are all part of different plans that are waiting to be delivered. If I had to bet, I would say 4th of July in the heartland of America.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
9/11, has left a lasting impression on all of us, whether we beleive in who did it or what.

Its an Emergency- and it was. Now, doing it on 4/11, would have meant nothing to me and it would be forgetable. Who's going to associate this with Information?

9/11 was meant to leave a LASTING impression of emergency and chaos and its worked well for JR. & Co.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
dgtempe, I have to disagree with you. 3/11 for the Madrid bombing and 7/7 in the UK were all memorable dates. If this happened on 6/12 we would all remember it in that way.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
dgtempe, I have to disagree with you. 3/11 for the Madrid bombing and 7/7 in the UK were all memorable dates. If this happened on 6/12 we would all remember it in that way.
I see your point, but i'm talking strictly about the USA. I dont beleive other countries use 9/11 for Emergency- they may have other numbers , but not those.
And 9/11 started the WAR ON TERROR which catapulted the times we live in today and made George the "War President"

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think we will just have to agree to disagree because I think we are really straying from the point completely. We are really just bickering over semantics instead of confronting the actual problem.

The actual problem is that there is a threat out there. From someone, either the government or terrorists, who wants to blow us up and steal our metaphorical lollipops.

What can we do besides be informed and 'tell other people' about this fairly ambiguous threat?

Oh my dgtempe, you and I could be bantering over this all night at this rate.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I actually forgot about 3/11.

911 is a wake up call!

We humans are not behaving how we should. We need to fix our mess.

911=emergency on the telephone. As I said before, these groups LOVE symbolism. It is part of their secret societies and even the CIA is a part of this cultic love for numbers/symbols.

9/11/01 was not a mistake. It was carefully planned to go down on this date. The significance would not be as comprehensive if it didn't have to deal with such vivid imagery.

Granted, I completely understand where you're coming from. A massive terror attack resulting in the death of over three thousand people would leave a lasting effect on anyone's subsconscious.

However, I believe it is STRONGER somehow because of the date.

I see 9/11 on the clock all the time, even tonight (its 10:03 now).

I lived about 30 miles from the towers when they fell. I was in math class when I first heard about it. Our teacher made us take a test too (kind of a douche, but irrelevant to the story).

I was rattled. I didn't understand what was going on.

I had heard one of the twin towers had already fallen. This was probably between 9-10 am.

I couldn't understand it. How could this happen?

#, where was my father? He had been in the city this week and I believe he had a meeting in the towers.

I was scared, confused, angry, and confused. How could this happen? How could anyone let this happen?

Terrorists? I always thought it was a joke.

Muslim terrorists hijacking a plane with BOX CUTTERS? Are you serious?

Even with a half empty plane, at least 3 people have enough balls to stand up to hijackers and show them who's boss. This just didn't make sense to me.

I almost laughed. It was funny...yeah. Not the deaths of my fellow humans, but the insanity of it all.

How did it make any sense?

My friend's dad worked in Tower 7. He had left only minutes before it fell. "Pull it, its probably safer that way."

How did that fall when it was nowhere near the other 2 BEFORE (I believe) either one fell? Does that make sense?

Controlled demolition anyone?

Gah.

My brother's friends dad passed away on that fateful day. Several classmates and schoolmates of mine (no one that I knew except my brothers' friend) were called down to the office and sent home if the school had knowledge that a parent of theirs worked there.

I wasn't scared to be honest. Confused as #. I had no idea what was going on, thought it was just a huge joke.

The twin towers gone? No, couldn't be. Must have been a fake news story.

Well, turns out the media has been a little more compliant than I thought...

Where were YOU when they fell?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Biggie, great contribution. I think for many of us, a different direction in our lives started on 9/11. I am also certain 9/11 is what brought a large amount of people to this website.

The date did have significance, I'm not trying to argue that really. I just think running the numbers to determine our next attack against us is really going to amount to little. We all can pick a day and take bets but its not going to solve the problem. Out of the say 20 days we suggest, which one will you play hooky from work on? We can't really predict.

Hope is all we have when it comes down too it. We, unfortunately, are helpless. We can only hope that if we see something suspicious, that we will have the where with all to report it and hopefully stop the unimaginable from happening.

btw, I was living in Chicago. Turned the TV on just to catch the first tower collapsing. I felt many of the same things you did. Then I went up to the roof deck on my apartment and looked out on the city. It was painfully quiet. I looked at the Sears tower and thought what if that too was on fire..... Such a day, such a tragedy. Let us pray that we can stop it from ever happening again.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
A "spectacular" event is going to happen, Holy Sh**t. I better put my head between my legs and kiss my white a** goodbye. I mean come on, how could people take this seriously? I think its also a bunch of lies and fear mongering to me. I say its most likely not going happen but god forbid nothing happens. As always I could be wrong. However, if it does happen and a total World War breaks out. I would rather go with a smile. I hope everybody will be safe and be on the lookout.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Speaking from Australia, I’m seeing many reasons for something to happen here concurrently with the attacks overseas.

Expect to see a fabricated ‘terror cell’ to be arrested on suspicions of blowing up Central Station in Sydney or some airport or similar.

We have an election coming up later in the year and the current government is at risk of losing power. We have also received no attacks at all so far and our security is minimal compared to US and UK – the Australian public is generally becoming much more skeptical of such faux terror attacks overseas.

Look at the trends:
Dubya was in office for a very short period of time before 9/11.
Brown has been in office not even a week and there have been 2 attacks in UK.

Would they dare try to link a terror attack to Iranians?? To me, that would be transparent but they do need a reason to start war on Iran so who knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
wow what a great post... so they're actually fore warning us about the imminent "attack" thats going to happen. Of course it has to happen before Bush is out of office.....How else is america gonna have an excuse to blow some more of their own buildings up and kill innocent people just so the president can declare Martial Law. So we can now be a complete military country and Bush can stay in office indefinitely. YAY

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised to see it jump up to Orange in the next few days.

It was at orange when I traveled to florida a few weeks back...

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
*yawn*

It looks like it's going to be an interesting few months. If anything major happens on the 7th, I'm sure that We here in the US will see to it that whomever is responsible for it is expunged in short order.

It's not a good idea to awaken a sleeping bear. They get quite irritable when they get woken up. Especially by someone trying to kill them.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There's a guy on here, specifically the Predictions forum, that had a dream about something big happening. Its on this: www.abovetopsecret.com... by DarthMaulVaderC4. Its only a dream or whatever, but it would be something big, like what his dream says. I'm more scared that, even though I don't live in a big city, I live outside of Dallas to the south, that the repercussions of some event happening there will fall to me. So if a Nuke was set off, chances are I'd be the one that suffered from it most, gotta love that Nuclear fall out.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
On a serious note, yeah, it's about time for a Bin Laden plot to unfold. If history serves, it takes 5 - 8 years before these plans are hatched, plotted, and carried out and we're in that zone.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If this is such a 'secret document' then why are we able to discuss it...

Anyway i think the US should increase security anyway in light of the recent attacks in Britain. Hopefully the police will get some information from the suspects they arrested in the last few days.

Also, I don't really think that AQ would have planned an attack to land on 9/11 because it was a bit like the emergency number. That just seems like a stupid thing to do.

But ok if we're going by that theory, does that mean that Britain should be expecting a big one on September 9th 2009? 9/9/09=999=emergency services.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think something could happen this week after the British attacks and this new warning.

7/4 and 7/7 both seem like prime dates.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join