It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
Hmmm...

Looks like attovishnu is involved with TAP-TEN somehow.

I had forgotten about those guys...I wonder if they are involved with this whole Caret thing somehow?

I'm still waiting for someone to claim the original material (or else verify its authenticity!)

I am the webmaster for tap-ten.org...
I am associated with that project, yes.
Alienware computers is responsible for the CARET Crap.
Nikola

[edit on 31-10-2007 by attovishnu]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
thats awsome niko you do great work.and some great plans! its like a little manhattan project..only one I would kick off the consortium is Hoagland..
he has a face only a martian mother could love jst joking some disclosure waves are happening on another thread here at ATS
i am bookmarking the site for later

.on to caret
alienware admitted copying linguistics but disavows ownership of the roadkill parts and caret docs ,,so there are more players.

this in from another forum thanx bonzai for outstanding work!
alienware borrowes as quite a few suspected because there is so much in there :

"Hi ___________,

Thank you for your email. It’s great to hear that our promotion has reach out to you and your Forum group regarding the CARET document. Alienware did NOT create the information regarding this phenomena or the CARAT linguistics. This is NOT an intellectual property of Alienware. The information has anonymously spread throughout the web for some time. We have taken the CARAT linguistics and have applied this as a marketing tool to draw attention to our promotion.

Regards,

(name withheld)

Director of PR Communications

Alienware Corporation"

So that's that.
end of quote

Sys
he mispelled caret gee wiz..insult to injury hehehe,,cant get more apple pie than that

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks for clearing that up. I had thought that the information was way too detailed for it to just be a case of viral marketing.

I can't really blame Alienware for using the linguistics though. It is very inspirational. I even had my own ideas of how I could use it for an interactive interface.

Your research (though I haven't read everything you've posted here) is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks for clearing that up. I had thought that the information was way too detailed for it to just be a case of viral marketing.

I can't really blame Alienware for using the linguistics though. It is very inspirational. I even had my own ideas of how I could use it for an interactive interface.

Your research (though I haven't read everything you've posted here) is appreciated.

my best research starts at page 182 onwars all the different elelments from different people..art astronomy chinese artifacts on and aon..especialy the anagrams from the narrative..this was well planned..it took time to do that narrative alone as well as superscale diagrams..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Great job Sys_Config.
You have done some excellent work and I thank you and admire your dedication to the whole Caret Drone fiasco.

It is sad to see that it had to take a letter from a PR to say that Alien Ware did not create the whole drone hoax. From post one of this news it was pretty obvious that they where just simply picking up on some drone hype and using it for their gain - nothing more, nothing less, simple as that.

I mean come on, why on earth would Alien Ware plant fake sightings with fake witnesses and plant really, really good fake CGI pictures of drones and have C2C report all of it and be the center for information on this and then create a fake whistle blower named Issac and then plant really good complex story about CARET and back engineering alien tech and then plant complex diagrams and inventory sheets and documents with more fake CGI pictures - and all for a simple promotion to sell a new line of computers for Alien Ware. Does that make since to you? Does it now seem completely illogical now?

For those that have seriously believed this, you need to take a step back and do some more of your own personal research in UFO's and Conspiracy's and educate yourself some more and then come back and post, because at this point you have side track a lot of people here, because you are not as informed as some of us are - Thank You.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't remember if it was in this thread or the Drone Debunked thread where I stated it, but I had applied Alienware's code to the characters on the CARET images and they came out as random text. It was obvious at that point that Alienware did not create the CARET documents.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Thanx house ..as the letter now poses a problem in terms of it inadvertently giving away the name of the outfit that may have done the viral aka Carat.com and caratfusion same outfit..I am sure they wont admit it..but I wrote Dell , parent of alienware to see if it will or can add anything to this..

Date: Fri Nov 2 19:58:35 2007
To:
Subject: viral marketing program

Hi Mr. Menchaca,
I am interested in knowing about a current viral marketing program, that Alienware seemed to have been involved with tangentially. I frequent several forums and it involves the Caret Ufo phenomena. Taking an interest in analyzing some of the documents and diagrams involved I noted a very strong philisophical theme running in the diagrams concerning earth environment, children, communities connectedness, and Dell just kept popping into my head, more than Alienware, because of its longstanding committment to all these areas..in fact a pioneer..Now I know that Carat, a global advertising agency handles some of Dells marketing, but I did not contact them. Mainly because of client privacy issues that would prevent them from releasing any information of course.
Is Dell and community partners involved in this? I found it a very inspiring project. The message needs to be gotten out though about whats really important..the above themes I mentioned ..
If you cannot answer, would you direct this to the people in power that could answer?

Thank you so much for your consideration and help
and looking foward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

Sys (substituted for real name )

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nice, Sys!

This is the type of letter you write without expecting an answer. And than again you are surprised, because they do answer.

I bet they will. But it won't solve this riddle. Only Isaac can. Poor boy sitting there alone in his cave, not daring to come into sunlight, because so many people are watching him.

He does not know, that the world is more than a few forums. He thinks, this is the world.

Ah, come out little Isaac, first we'll take Manhattan and than Berlin!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Drilling down into the CARAT.COM site I found the closest California CARAT business partner: "AMMO MARKETING" in San Francisco. That they were physically closest to the proported Drone photo locations was my thinking. Low and behold, they list Electronic Arts as a client and related how they spread the word, marketing-wise, to gain subscriptions and exposure to the unique interactive MAJESTIC sci-fi conspiracy game. They also have a rather innovative 'viral' marketing program they boast about here at

www.ammomarketing.com...

and

www.ammomarketing.com...

So, methinks all of the fine sleuthing work that has been done by Sys_Config, pjslug, and others leads us down a logical path of investigation and conclusion. Believable, or not?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey!

I have read all the Carat site.

Some things I noticed:

1. In the original reply from Alienware, the lady made the 'typo' from Caret to Carat three times. I thought it was just a typo, but it sounds more like a subconcious substitution now that I read this carat.com.

2. This carat.com are a group of people who claim to be the leading edge in new typre of marketing campains. Imagine for a minute, that some people inside carat were given a green light to go ahead with the "drone" project. They plan it for a full year, and start executing it, including the phony witnesses to LMH. The thing explodes in the internet and "higher management" hears about it. They get scared and drop the project. But it's a very difficult tree to climb down from, because LMH has contacts. So they shush it, and hope for it to dissapear.

Maybe we could check if carat have fired people recently, and give them a call!

Best regards,

arit

[edit on 4-11-2007 by arit_]

[edit on 4-11-2007 by arit_]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
very nice klatu ..and welcome back!! yes, arti and klatu that is the impression I get and one shared by many others that it was dropped..a while back actually and some are praying it disappears..It might..then again it might not. It actually was going quite well..perhaps there was a lack of product identification a linkage..that was missed and that was enough to squelch it..hopefully dell will answer..but it will not answer all the questions.I would hate to see a simple hubcap fall off the car and someone else steal it because it matches his. and take credit for this..Partizan Carat have a heap of little studios (subcontractors)in la and hollywood ,even one man shops.like Salad that does things like this...
Carat would never release that info to protect a client..if they did not no way to tell they had a client..unless they post it and all had gone very well ,so no tell..either way..ony asking the client directly..will help. Asking a subcontractor wont either..even if a failed project..dozens fail all the time..they must think of the future gigs. they post only successes ,.I seem to remember ammo doing something for partizan a way back..perhaps their client (coca cola ea etc) listing would give us a clue. Ammo looks very very very interesting and their tactics familiar..even nice girls working for them a real plus
I was looking at the back wall and on the far right wall someting too far for good focus intrigued me. but again am helpless..Its very important I speak with Jenn I mean Jennifer the girl ..perhaps she will help us..she looks so lonely...and yet..so dangerous :
as a note of caution ,we must acclimate ourselves to stop thinking only "he"., because then we exclude a myriad of other candidates..thats a bad way to narrow down a list of suspects..Iwould not be surprised at all thinking she..I will repeat what I said a few hundred posts back..they use both sides of their brain..for those of us who are male..lets be honest here..we are at a considerable, but not insurmountable ..disadvantage here, if it is a group of women with Ammo,
What leads me to that suspicion is that dratted Prince storybook theme..its like a feminine streak..and the shape of craft , hollow center, and Diagrammatic reminders of dna, shades of DH Lawrence!..But I do so enjoy it. Just Speculative fancy,
www.ammomarketing.com...
the other girls are nice, touching flowers and plants, and the other painting away..Their use of mib men was hilarious..cryptic lipstick in public restroom mirrors..a very nice touch..Perhaps Jenny ,,we got your number..I promise we won't lose it...
Thank you klatu for peeling that layer for us I for one will not mind returning to visit them for closer looks.

[

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have been recieving and literally flooded with u2us from many concerned males upset as to this possible challenge by women and equally euphoric mail from the 'other' sex. . Fret not..All is not lost. you must practice thinking like them yes..but first do as they do and it will come much easier I assure you. When you go out to the clubs..or social outlets or anywhere ..go to the little boys room together with your friends....never alone! come out smiling and giggling..that will pique the curiosity of everyone looking..make sure your zippers or flies are up..or stay a while..talk about anything..watch the expresions on your dates faces..it will be complete confoundment..this will be difficult, I understand, going in and coming out..but you must try!, the results will be worth it and prepare your mind for the next evolutionary step. Put a flowery dress on.. yes a real dress., just like mommy wore ! trust me it will be an exhilariting feeling this new freedom and send your girlfriends as well as the suspects back to the drawing boards. when you greet friends practice the little kiss on the cheek..one on each will be great for starters.(if you note they even do so when they hate each other!) Cross legs like the English men do, continental style I believe they call it,(I sometimes wonder if they have a head start on you already)..when you have started looking at your buddies buns, picking up after yourself, improved hygiene, and have added some of victorias secrets to your collection (especially the panty with the little see thru open heart)the transformation will be almost complete! Then you will be able to solve the riddle of the Caret or at least get into the thick of it.
When you fight..take care not to get into one of those useless masculine boxing stances like I do..no no you must claw, spit, pull hair, bite as nature intended you to..learn to articulate the vocabulary and epithets often heard ..Ho B tramp, slut etc with empahsis and preceded of course with the correct article and pronoun I'll kill You _ !fill in
Advanced Alien language studenst may feel free to add an interlocutory MF adjunct to the whole thing., being one of the multifunctional words of the English language. But save that for Isaac, He/she /they will know then the project succeeded.
By all means, don't hesitate to send me photos of yourselves at each stage, so i may monitor your progress, provide feedback, and show to my colleagues for peer review, and submission to the Daily Womans Journal , the the Lieberfraumilchs Whine and Youth Today gazette , and UK telegraph so they can eat their hearts out..Yes, it will most certainly be a new day and consciousness raising for all of you even before 2010 arrives.

Now you go Girlz I mean Boyz!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have emailed the ammo group via their contact form..querying them as to their connection to the subject of our inquest.so far Dell has not answered, (surprising as they pride themselves on answering everything )neither has Morpheus from the isaaccaret.com site , have run into a similar character from WA on the Mirc channels. the latter pertaining to the current state of disrepair,for lack of a better word, at that site.
It has always been my experience that people can be quite forgiving when someone is forthright, and not so when they are contrite, or in this case, contemptuous. We can thank alienware for their answer, and the inadvertant pointers to carat.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khidir
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the nature of antigravity in regards to the technology. I think the word is misleading.

IMO Pro-gravitation is more apt.

So thats where Sys found EGRD
www.cropcircleship.com...
hmmm
One of these years it will catch on, probably after I am dead.
Nikola Romanski

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think a lot quicker than that ..even the devveloper of the winged b type bomber ..which was discarded eventually was the first to see it implemented with the stealth tech..as a way to honor his work..the AF brought him a scaled model to his office..he died quite happy..

www.vectorsite.net...

A design by Nikola Romanski of what he has called the 30-B Reactance Coupler shows what looks like some close similarities to the very core of the Watersphere, and the Octahedron.

interesting I would like to think the words should be re arranged that the water powered version has similarities to Romanskis..
look ma no water!

I hope Nikko the bigelow foundation supports your and the other researchers work at tapten
peswiki.com...:Tap-Ten

www.onlinepressreleases.com...

the premise being that at any one time at least 6 people are thinking about a totally new idea..now with the internet..imagine groups of six..
connected..
yes you will work it out..no doubt..
cheers
Sys

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
it reminds me of sigils in magick

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Good news..ammo was gobbled up by Isobar that bought up caratfusion
and its a bunch of guys , (well almost..Sarah Fay is CEO of us ops) that see intrinsic value in spreading things by word of mouth..(grapevine like the ladies do)so we may wind up mopping the caret deck with them after all, (if its them)with the ladies I would have danced with them. It is a dog eat dog world out there
almost like here at times.
www.dmnews.com...
Isobar gobbled up freestyle (which handled the gaming EA accounts) we are talking about over 5 billion in billings for all IsoBar us accounts. but hey need freestyle caratfusion and ammo for their undergroung info tracking abilities the buzz in other words. in effect they have a nielsen branch called Buzzmetrics

The Isobar purchase comes within a month of Dutch information giant VNU's BuzzMetrics agreeing to buy a 50.1 percent interest in Intelliseek and merge the two brands, thus putting word of mouth marketing further on the map as an important element of understanding consumer behavior. The new company, called Nielsen BuzzMetrics and based in New York, will measure and understand word of mouth behavior and influence.

www.womma.org...

so a study could involve shooting us all over the map as might be done here in this instance, for example only..of course,
in the prior post it mentioned sigil magik angle ..yes there is a thread of that there ..after all part of this mystery reveals letters and or symbols that are activated visa vis some unknown force..why not meditation ..i recall a story of a child who wrote yaweh in the sand and was summarily thrashed by the parents.. some believe if you could pronounce the name of God backwards it would unravel the universe..others create their own symbology and apply various meditations to charge them on the object of focus (even a pic of an ex or even mother in law will do)
www.key64.net...

that is one direction to take this..I have not excluded my original suspects from this even though I am sure they think I have forgotten them..oh no I meditate on them daily..in fact I will honor them by posting a nice directory of the most influential AI and AL people..a-z The one in washington is very good..so is the isaac einstein page and you can even download programs and make your own! Thats what I call democracy! Even norman chomskys Chavez hero is in on the act. I certainly hope those red diaper doper babies are not behind this

www.cs.berkeley.edu...
www.cna.org...
www.cna.org...
agents.umbc.edu...
www.parc.com...
www.cs.washington.edu...
www.nyu.edu...

and of course lets not leave out the advertisers and researchers who, as mentioned earlier have invaded every nook and cranny (I hear even farther than that) of our lives at home and on the net and right in our own sacred forums!
this is the backlash you have created and it is the gathering of the perfect storm. THIS BUD'S FOR YOU!
www.adbusters.org...
adbusters.org...

Yes Lets meme that! I love it!
I hope everyone joins that day and doesnt shop! It this November next week and join the local jammgroups..why one day..lets do all week! You really want to see price drops?
yes Caret has a little something for everybody and certainly a real crowd teaser err I mean pleaser

On an "unrelated" matter..and sign of the times ..

Kudos To YAHOO for their help in having the Chinese prosecute a journalist who got 10 YEARS in China for complaining err I mean revealing state secrets, a complaint is a state secret as long as nobody tells, but we already knew..life in China Voids! Yahoo google microsoft and others defend themselves by saying they must operate within that country's law..well by that logic if we start issuing legal gag statutes here you will abide by them too..you shmucks! (yahoo and gang)
www.iht.com...
The Title should have read "the Good the Bad and the Ugly or " For a Fistful of Dollars, two of my favorite Spaghetti westerns.

it will be a good move to stop buying microsoft based pcs and just go nomadic and macs..ruby on rails even, Is Steve Jobs in on this too?
dont forget to not shop..the holidays are upon us!
remember that a Jackass can pack one hell of of kick if you are facing its bad side..So take care where you are attempting to put that caret!

confused and lost or are we..The fog of war seems to be lifting now..
sys

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Now that I finished beating up on hte advertisers..I hope someone here has a camera phone and follows up..on a clue i got at another forum
this is my response and hope you can do this and scan the diagram with your phones

Thank you very much DBG (are you affiliated with the major global database group , of which NZ is a part? or the DBG botany group originally based in Germany, just curious )
www.dbg.com...

if so that may, and I say may,explain the shotcode clue.
Ilove the dbg pictures too..streetfighters 1V just happenstance hit..
www.youtube.com..., right now the former would explain a lot.

shot code is the latest barcoding communications format, after semicode for mobile operators and companies and other entities delivering content to users.I recall posting something on barcodes..shot code is the circular one and is used by Carat corp and several dozens others of others..you need a camera phone with the software downloaded ..once done any shotcode image i can be read from any angle. ie your phone becomes a scanner!.it may direct you to isaac or even company url responsible..this may be a a nice important opening..remember isaac incorporated not only themes but technologies..the mobile one is very current and a lot of communities and blogs are now on mobile or nomadic devices..
i do not have a cell phone with camera..I am behind the times..along with a 56k modem sorry

these links will hell you download free to your cameraphone..also explains how it works

www.shotcode.com...
www.knowprose.com...

winksite is one community with 592 members..there are many communities..
if you have such a phone or device remember the model and make number to download particular to your phone.

good luck

sys

hurry he might waiting for a call and is most likely very tired waiting..

again thank you dbg even if it doesnt pan out..!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In MY investigation I've discovered the "languages" on the pictures are a mix of languages from Star Wars... Go to
www.completewermosguide.com...
... and see for yourself.

I didn't spend a lot of time trying to decipher the writing, but the symbol for credits shows up quite a bit on most of the sigils. For those who don't know, the Star Wars intergalactic basic symbol for credits ($$$) is the symbol/letter 7 with the 2 lines striking through it. Look at the complex sigils and notice how many times that symbol shows up. There's a lot of cash being thrown around!

Using Wermo's guide, it seems 3 languages are being used... Intergalactic basic, the Trade Federation language, and the Naboo circular language. If someone had the time, patience, and desire they could probably decipher the entire thing, but my guess is that it has something to do with some kind of contract or it's just gibberish. And based on what nerdy background knowledge I have of Star Wars, this comes from the new episodes (clone wars and such). Considering the clone wars maybe that's the real reason the Trade Fedaration invaded Naboo... They welched on a debt!

And this "drone" thing?.. most likely this whole drone thing was a farce spun around a set of models/props that never made it in the movies. Drones? Droids? Get it? It was most likely an earlier model of the Imperial droids that were sent out across the galaxy at the beginning of Empire Strikes Back. I.L.M. has the time and expertise to make CGI this good, as well.

Mystery solved Scoob!

I'd like to give credit to Wermo for his/her/it's enlightening website!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sorry Jackson, Scoob This, mystery not solved..and you are a little late ..
this isnt about its a hoax or not..we concluded and several threads and hundred post pback its a hoax..its a composite of many things which if you took the time to read you would see we are concentrating on the Who ..your guess is no better than anyone elses and has not changed anything ..but thanx Flux for dropping in anyway..
I would like to give credit to all those who have taken the time to read back posts and saving us a lot of re-explaining and joining the search ..kudos!

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join