It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Days?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Are we in "The End Days" as The Bible described?

The weather is very strange even though we are supposed to be in our summer period.

How long is Days?

365 end days? 1637 end days? 12826 end days?

This winter will be one to remember, the days from November upto December, the winds shall blow like never before, Mother Earth will cry like never before.

Is this the year where it all starts?

Are we in the calm before the storm?

War's start in the east, rains open in the west's,is this the period of our unrest?

He sends warnings to us through nature to show us he will return like Noah did with his ark.

Yet many people are still unaware of the upcoming NWO, they tune into their TV's and suck in all the regurgitated **** the news companies spew out, day in, and day out.

Many people are turning towards religion, especially an interest into the bible, hoping and praying for some sort of sign that we are coming to the end of this terrible boredom of life we live in.

The Bible being preached around the world is happening right now, there are so many sites that interpret the bible and say we are in the "End Days" already.

Does anyone else feel the same?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah I've felt lik that for awhile now. I'm training to try survive.

*Please don't quote the entire previous post.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I agree. All signs point to this being the great time foretold for thousands of years. Everything from biblical prophecy, to Mayan prophecy, to Chinese prophecy, to random people just making predictions over the years seems to point to this being the great time of changes.

On the world stage everything is aligning very quickly as if in preparation for some final battle, some epic conflict to end all conflicts.

Many historians have been saying the social conditions of today are almost the exact same as they were pre-WW2. America's impending war in Iran will be the larger catalyst needed to unleash the forces that desire all nations to be in a war-economy. And when everything is said and done, the elitists will have reorganized society into a NWO.

I agree and I would even go out on a limb and say the US will be in a war with Iran by the end of the summer, and this will result in some very obvious changes that will initiate great upheavals.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Dear Mark,

Where have you been? The earth has been ending since i was born and that was a little while back. As i celebrate each birthday i see the deterioration and the human suffering, the changes, the suffering, and i can only think that we are fast approaching the "last days"

I think you're concerned about the "days" part. Days are years, imo, however things are picking up and pretty soon they will really mean DAYS not weeks or months. Go about your life and be the best you can be. I'm sure we will get a huge warning before the end.

Now, to be fair, the earth has been coming to an end since the first century, so it may be that we humans have to worry about this as part of our lives on an ongoing basis.

Here i am giving advice when every day is doomsday for me
But seriously, i'd say it will be awhile. You will be able to live your life.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

I agree and I would even go out on a limb and say the US will be in a war with Iran by the end of the summer,

I agree with you there and your not the first person to say that either.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You know one thing im beginning to notice, every year I hear people say its colder than normal hotter than normal. Its always something. I think weather always fluctuates, I personally havent really noticed any thing abnormal. It is always going to flood somewhere every year. Now if it floods all over america every year for a few years then I might worry a little.

Why do you think this will be such a bad winter?

Not sure about war though, we always in war somewhere.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah the year 2012 is the biggest sign we currently can rely on, i really do hope something will happen that year because the years leading up to 2012 are going to be a rollercoaster of a ride.

And to be honest i cannot friggin wait!

We are at a standstill technologically, if the whole world worked as one we could achieve so many great things if it wasnt for "MONEY" the biggest mistake mankind ever invented!

The End Days seem to point from now and should last up to 2012 so we only have 5 years until something special happens in the history of mankind.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Dear Mark,

Where have you been? The earth has been ending since i was born and that was a little while back. As i celebrate each birthday i see the deterioration and the human suffering, the changes, the suffering, and i can only think that we are fast approaching the "last days"

I do not think the Earth will "end" i think that the only thing that will end is the way society is at the moment, the earth will merely reset itself which will cause continents to shift.

I doubt we will destroy ourselves because mother earth will do that for us.

But we will still survive in the new heaven and earth that will come.

As long as the sun rises,the moon and stars shine the earth will be ok.

I am not worried about the earth ending at all as it is all part of the big plan.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe you should read this if you haven't all ready.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Please don't quote entire previous posts.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyed

Maybe you should read this if you haven't all ready.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah i already read that and know about galaxies colliding etc im very much up to date with the mayan predications.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Many people are turning towards religion, especially an interest into the bible, hoping and praying for some sort of sign that we are coming to the end of this terrible boredom of life we live in.

Everyone wants the easy way out. Terrible boredom life? Today we have everything we can ask for and more, we have more free time than ever yet people complain they have no free time. If people really wanted a peaceful and better world then they would get off their lazy asses and do something about it. It all starts at the personal level, yet people talk of peace but no one wants to truly do anything about it.

“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that.
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

“My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.”

when the world ends it will end, but its all about the journey and not the destination. We are creating the future and past at the present moment, always remember that.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by AMANNAMEDQUEST]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I agree with AMANNAMEDQUEST also. This isn't going to happen because outside forces. Its going to happen because we make it happen.

I honestly believe the people of this world want this to happen. Deep in their hearts they really want and believe in a better world. The more things change the more this thinking will become obvious. Eventually it will manifest into today's world.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes, we are in the "end times", but it is no ending, but infact a new beginning. One which you will NOT want to miss!

2012 marks the reconnection to spirit. Mankind will once again become reconnected with cosmic consciousness, and thus we will move into a golden age, once again.

The New World Order will be an attempt to keep people in the dark as long as possible, to try and maintain the status quo, and indeed "the system".

We can speed the process up by helping to wake others up. Ascension is destined to happen, and it will happen no later than 2012, but it can happen earlier, if we want it too.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The funny thing is, you could take away the internet, and social communication and everyone could have their OWN language, yet the most common thing would be the feelings of each and every being on this planet ( and others if thats yer thing) of the home and nature going thru and to the end of a cycle.

We dont only read the end of all things as we know it, we feel it. Many do and we are all now ( with the help of mass communications) looking for a understanding to that feeling. We are all animals / naturistic beings, and we have the same ability to feel that inner feeling that all other beings on this planet always use, The main thing is to help your fellow man understand that this isnt mere prophecy, or speculation, its a emotional/spiritual fact, One of which will help us realize more and more about ourselves and how we will become more intuned with our natural selves. As you can tell, we have strayed quite a bit from natural means of life, I mean its not like we cant mimic nature in our technology.

someone has a great quote on here as their sig,

Hellmutt has a great quote on his sig.

"As a dog shakes itself to get rid of fleas, the earth will generate earthquakes, volcanoes and climactic changes to rid itself of surplus and troublesome humans. -Sun Bear, Chippewa Medicine Man"

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Yes, we are in the "end times", but it is no ending, but infact a new beginning. One which you will NOT want to miss!

2012 marks the reconnection to spirit. Mankind will once again become reconnected with cosmic consciousness, and thus we will move into a golden age, once again.

The New World Order will be an attempt to keep people in the dark as long as possible, to try and maintain the status quo, and indeed "the system".

We can speed the process up by helping to wake others up. Ascension is destined to happen, and it will happen no later than 2012, but it can happen earlier, if we want it too.

Don't worry about that. You can experience spirit today too, 2012 effect is already rapidly increasing with great power.

NWO as you imagine it, is unreal. New Order after violent times will be more spiritual than society today, but still technology will be used to provide many solutions to people, including some interesting discoveries about spirituality.

Elite you know today is not exactly top of the pyramid. In fact, forget pyramid.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I shouldn't worry about the NWO, seriously we have had empires throughout history, they rise and they fall, and the NWO will just be another empire.............if it happens.

As for the weather, well the world and its weather moves in cycles, we warm up then we cool down, as for the abnormal weather well thats just us humans throwing a spanner in the works.

There is no force greater on Mother Earth than nature itself, the world will right itself even if it means kicking us humans into touch.

Wolfie

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
bad weather - disasters – human suffering - tyrants trying to control others. Welcome to planet Earth. Has there ever been a time when these things were not in place? I hate to burst everyone’s "this time is special" bubble but it is not. We tend to perceive the world as worse because we are experiencing it. It seems to be human nature to believe we have it worse than others in the past, but we don’t. If anything, it is just the opposite. Despite the bumps in the road the world gets better and better. I know that won’t be a popular opinion here because many ATS members like to wallow in doom and gloom.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I hate to burst everyone’s "this time is special" bubble but it is not. I know that won’t be a popular opinion here because many ATS members like to wallow in doom and gloom.

I suggest you go research a bit more before making such an assumption. First off, this time is special, and very few people realise that. Second, its not doom and gloom, infact, its quite the opposite. It is a time of change, the dawning of a new era, the golden age. Civilization moves in cycles, just like everything else

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Global warming..........by humans.........okay, let it be. I highly doubt that we had a major effect since the beginning of earth with volcanos, metorites, and comets but if you feel its the end of the earth then say that. 2012, the next Y2K. Maybe yes, maybe no.

If everything people say is true then everything on earth changes but the earth will still be here long after we have perished. Human race that is.

If we are so bad to mother Earth then all she has to do is sneeze and we are gone.

"Save the planet", nice slogan........How about "Save the humans".

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
bad weather - disasters – human suffering - tyrants trying to control others. Welcome to planet Earth. Has there ever been a time when these things were not in place? I hate to burst everyone’s "this time is special" bubble but it is not. We tend to perceive the world as worse because we are experiencing it. It seems to be human nature to believe we have it worse than others in the past, but we don’t. If anything, it is just the opposite. Despite the bumps in the road the world gets better and better. I know that won’t be a popular opinion here because many ATS members like to wallow in doom and gloom.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by zerotime]

I agree. I noticed that too, when someone posts positive stuff in doomy thread, post is usually ignored. Like people need to argue or believe in worst and are not interested in resolving things. Relax dammit!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join