It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Days?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, if you could spend a day in my shoes, you may consider me other than a "pussy". Such a quaint turn of phrase you have. And if I was going to take "the easy way out" (obviously not the view of someone who has an intimate knowledge of the subject) I would have done so by now. I have even refused, for now, the only possible treatment available for generalised CRPS as it involves being put into a ketamine induced coma for a week to ten days and there is only a 50-50 shot at waking up unaffected (not brain damaged.. further) and a significant risk of not waking up at all. I really am fully conversant with my responsibilities, thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that and I apologize, but all this doom-n-gloom got me heated. We as humans have the potential to create a better world for ourselves and future generations, however most set back and concern themselves with the boob tube and other b.s. and complain that the world is going to end based on someone else's ASSUMPTIONS or crazy theories.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Are we in the end of days? Yes YOU are. As soon as you're born. You only have what? 80 or so years. That's not a very long time when you think about it. And the end of your days could come sooner than that. I don't see the point in trying to predict or worrying about when the world itself will end. If you die before that then all that time would have been spent on nothing. Just make sure YOU'RE ready for whenever your days end in the mean time live life and enjoy the days you do have to its fullest.

Also, as far as this 2012 mess *sigh*
What exactly are people basing this stuff on besides their own imagination?The same thing will happen in Dec. of 2012 as it did in 1000 and 2000 and other dates in which something big was "supposed" to happen. Absolutely nothing. I would be willing to place a monetary bet on that.
You know what happened when a Mayan cycle ended? They built a pyramid. The world didn't end. Aliens didn't come and take them away. They built a pyramid. That's what everyone's waiting for? For whoever's remaining to build a pyramid?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Karilla-
I have also always been convinced that I would not see my fortieth birthday. I could imagine being 25, 30, 35, but not forty. It was just a blank. When I developed Chronic Pain 3 years ago I wasn't too surprised. I actually appreciate it showing up. I'd much rather be praying for death than praying for life, wouldn't you? At least its one prayer that will eventually be answered

Funny thing, my grandmother (the closet human I ever met, worthy of Sainthood) always said "Bethy, I would rather die then turn 70.'- Guess what happened...
"They built a pryamid" - That is great, most likely the real fact of the matter!!
IMO, its not doom and gloom anticipation. Its more of a feeling internally as well as a ununited social feeling, that gives 2012 a serious thought. I remember 2000, and I never thought twice- Now, I think about it too often. Not for my own desires for it (It actually scares the junk outta me), but more for my own belief in hope and faith. And, while I watch the turmoil and unrest of the population all around me I do feel anger toward their tenendcey to 'follow', but a part of me feels that I need to talk and comfort and spread happiness and hope to whomever will listen - Not push these issues, but let others know that they do actually exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
this could or not be true...one thing is for sure, we will never know when it happens. even if you give a day like dec 21 2012, what hour will it be? what second? what minute?

this is precisely why i made my first topic on the survival section. to better organize our thoughts regarding this and help save the world when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you want to be free, just ignore them all, even God. Always someone wants you to do something. Refuse to listen to them and they will have no power!

Yea, i know, i need to wake up and see all the sheep.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
If you want to be free, just ignore them all, even God. Always someone wants you to do something. Refuse to listen to them and they will have no power!

Yea, i know, i need to wake up and see all the sheep.

I'm pretty sure turning your back on God will only turn into disaster.

That is not freedom, that is spiritual slavery.

You serve your own master, in this case self.

You damn yourself. You will not live again in a heavenly realm.

Most likely you will live a few lives in a less than friendly place in order to learn the lesson that you can't ignore the omnipotent being God.

The collective consciousness has a way of paying you back for your deeds.

Doing nothing is just about the same as murdering someone.

I do not recommend this path, the unenligthened one.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Actually, I believe that doing nothing while knowing the 'truth' makes you worse them them (religiously speaking) - I agree with many of your points sb2012, but not this one. its easy to get frustrated with others, but not sharing your knowledge will damn you for sure!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I'm pretty sure turning your back on God will only turn into disaster.
That is not freedom, that is spiritual slavery.
You serve your own master, in this case self.
You damn yourself. You will not live again in a heavenly realm.
Most likely you will live a few lives in a less than friendly place in order to learn the lesson that you can't ignore the omnipotent being God.
The collective consciousness has a way of paying you back for your deeds.
Doing nothing is just about the same as murdering someone.
I do not recommend this path, the unenligthened one.

Well, i maybe should say its good to say no to bad people and leave God alone. I am not in conflict with any deity, so no worries. But at same time i am not seeking anything from any God, no salvation or heaven or nirvana or enlightenment.

Originally posted by nowayreally
Actually, I believe that doing nothing while knowing the 'truth' makes you worse them them (religiously speaking) - I agree with many of your points sb2012, but not this one. its easy to get frustrated with others, but not sharing your knowledge will damn you for sure!

OK fine.
I was just fed up with all. Basically i often see how easy is to fix almost everything and yet people are so unorganized and ineffective. And then as a result and with some bits from various holy books or propaganda people start to kill each other and develop oppressive regimes. Ah well.

But, and this is on topic, when i see how stuff can be fixed i also see it matches with End Days scenario. Not wars and killings, but idea of humanistic one-world society and some other similar ideas. Yet people often perceive it as an evil agenda.

I believe people should do what they are able to do, if that's positive. No matter what religion you are it's not enough to just follow basic commandments or moral principles, but also see what can you do for others around you and your country. Kennedy said something like that too. He was one of the few honest presidents.

About refusing, you can refuse to listen to bad people or bad government. That would be positive in a case of war for example.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity.

Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Rest in peace JFK, you will never be forgotten. The most optimistic man ever.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Mankind cannot solve all the problems we currently face in society,it is just going to get worse and worse.

The only way mankind can now progress is if the whole of mankind work together as one big family, instead of working as seperate little families.

And the only way this can happen is after WW3, once all the major cities have been blown to pieces, the people that are left will create huge loving and caring communities where everyone will work together and serve each other.

I really cannot begin to think what this world would be like if the powers that be really do get the New World Order up and running and no divine intervention comes into play.

People think they are perfectly safe in their little homes with their little tv shows but what happens when *City A* gets destroyed, then *City B* and so on, we will be forced to work together as a community.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Still, don't forget technology. Without technology history would just repeat itself in a few decades. But still, this is not in the way of any communities, so both is possible at same time.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think that you guys are singling out religion as a bad thing. Especially Christianity.

I just want to tell you that the people who are involved in religions are the ones who give the religion a bad rap. Like for instance, the Christians killed all of those people in South America, and many more in Asia and Africa. But if you get down to it, the people who were responsible were supposedly acting in the name of Christianity. When you think about it, they were acting in the name of their Devil more than the name of their God.

Also, some of the ones who are in religions can be very arrogant and ignorant. I am not in that number, nor do I want to be.

It's not the creed, it's the people taking the creed.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
is it possible that all of the end of days programming for networks such as the History Channel are reinforcing people's feelings on this subject matter?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

is it possible that all of the end of days programming for networks such as the History Channel are reinforcing people's feelings on this subject matter?

Yes,

Media and news tell us all the time what is the real truth fact or fiction. Look at 911, Pearl Harbor, and others. War brings power period! Power to who? People to make money for material things. The church is just as guilty as the government. Problem is we little people have faith. Faith in our small churches, local governments with no hidden agendas. The higher you go the less we will understand unless we become one of them.

Personally power and greed is behind mankind's stop to evolution. Somehow we have to have people govern us instead of living in harmony together. Perhaps 2102 happens and it isn't enlightenment or rapture but WW3. Now, if you could get away where would you go? People tend to group together just look at our cities. You will have the weak with the strong and the strong will make all the decisions. Hence a leader of the group once again a governing power. Now 100 years the group lives in harmony but one day a leader with other intentions however way he takes power he does. Wants wives, possessions, whatever the cycle starts all over in that world you live.

Look at history, look at us now. I think of the Lion King and the circle of life. Someone said in the thread live today and forget about tomorrow. I agree to that unless its you looking for something adventurous for you or your family to do to enjoy another day.

For God's existence IMO. Yes he watches and hopes we make the right choice. He put the word down and left it to humans because he knows the right ones will not fall going down the right path which is simple. Remove the need for power greed.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
bad weather - disasters – human suffering - tyrants trying to control others. Welcome to planet Earth. Has there ever been a time when these things were not in place? I hate to burst everyone’s "this time is special" bubble but it is not. We tend to perceive the world as worse because we are experiencing it. It seems to be human nature to believe we have it worse than others in the past, but we don’t. If anything, it is just the opposite. Despite the bumps in the road the world gets better and better. I know that won’t be a popular opinion here because many ATS members like to wallow in doom and gloom.
Dude, sorry to be the one to bring this to your attention, but it has only been since the 1960's that mankind could be wiped completely from the face of the Earth in a nuclear cloud of destruction within any 5 minute span of time.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Dude, sorry to be the one to bring this to your attention, but it has only been since the 1960's that mankind could be wiped completely from the face of the Earth in a nuclear cloud of destruction within any 5 minute span of time

Very good point. Didn't even think of that. It is all too danm coincedental, to just be some self-fullfilling prophecy. Present day society, that is. How it is unfolding, the 'too many 'coincedences, in my own life experiences and Global (as far as I see it).
I have chills...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Originally posted by biggie smalls
God is with us always, be not afraid.

Of course. Allah is the one God, and Mohammad is his prophet. Those who foolishly worship a Man and a Spirit also as God will ultimately be shown the error of their ways.

religion ..blah blah blah, worship the true god or rot in hell.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

To view a video containing our important message to mankind, visit: The Kingdom Message

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Overall Timeline of History

Let's look at events of the Bible and secular history during the past 6000 years versus the six days of creation.

Day 1: God created light and darkness, and separated the light from the darkness. In the first millennium, Adam sinned and was separated from God. “In the day you eat of it, you shall surely die,” God told him. Sure enough, at 930 years, just before the first 1000-year “day” was over, Adam died. 1st Adam – 1 Cor 15:45

Day 2: God created the waters and divided the waters from the heavens. In the second millennium, God judged the Earth by water and spared Noah. He divided the righteous from the wicked by the waters of judgment. Those who are righteous (believers) are above the water (curse) (Jesus walks above curse (Mt 14:22-33) and pulls man out of the curse (Gal 3:13)).

Day 3: God created the dry land, and plants yielding fruit and seed after their own kind. At the start of the third millennium, God called Abraham and gave him the faith covenant of the seed which would come. This seed also reproduces after its own kind. Flesh produces fruit of flesh, spirit produces fruit of eternal life.

Day 4: God created heavenly lights (stars, planets) as signs for seasons, days, and years. In the fourth millennium, the prophets were lights unto the people to declare the signs of seasons and God-sent future events—Isaiah, Jeremiah Daniel, etc. The Sun (Son) born at the very end of the fourth day (Mt 14:25, John 11: 17 Lazarus “Without Help” in tomb 4 days, 4000 years)

Day 5: God created living creatures. At the start of the fifth millennium, God sent his Son Jesus to make men alive as new creations through born-again salvation (John 10:10 Zoe – spiritual life). Jesus raised Lazarus as a sign. 2nd Adam – 1 Cor 15:45.

Day 6: God made man, blessed them, and told them to dominate the Earth. In the last millennium, man has used science and technology to subdue the Earth, even traveling to the moon. Man's God-given instruction has been fulfilled. Just as the Bible says, “knowledge has increased”—from horse and buggy, to the moon, in just a little over one hundred years.

Day 7: God finishes his work on the morning of the seventh day (Gen 2:2) and then God rested. This is where we are now. The 240-year error in the Jewish calendar was introduced during the Babylonian exile. The 7th day from the first Adam and 3rd day from the second Adam began in September 2001, revealed both by calculation of accumulated calendar errors and by direct Rhema revelation from God. The year 2008 is actually the year 6007 AM (after creation) when the errors in the calendar are accounted for.
o The Sum of Thy Word is Truth (Ps 119:160)

o Are the End-Times coming in the near future?

o 7th day from the First Adam - 1 Cor 15:45

o “on the seventh day”, “after six days”, “within seven days”

o Gen 2:2 - And on the seventh day God finished his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

o Gen 6:3 – His days shall by 120 years (until flood), 120 Jubilee years (X50) until end of man’s rule. Jubilees 3:15 says Adam & Eve in Garden 7 years before the fall. 120 years dictated after they left the garden – ends in year 6007.

o Gen 7:6 - Flood came in 600th year of Noah’s life. End comes in 600th decade of world – prior to 6010.

o Num 19:19-20 - Holy spirit will purify man 3rd day from Jesus,. 7th day from Adam.

o Joshua 6 - Story of Jericho shows a 6000 year run of history with a 7-year tribulation in the beginning of the 7th millenium.

o Ex. 23:12 - Six days shall you labor, but on the seventh day, you shall rest.

o Matt 17:1, Mark 9:2 After six days, birth of Man-child Ministry (Rev 6 & 12)

o Acts 1:15 (120 people) X Acts 2:1 (Pentecost = 50) = 6,000

o 3rd day from the Second Adam - 1 Cor 15:45

o “on the third day”, “after two days”, “within three days”

o Gen 40 - Joseph as type of Jesus, in prison, foretells butler restored to master while baker’s flesh eaten by birds (Demons, Rev 18:2) within three days.
o Gen 40: 9-13 bear fruit, restored to office, John 15:2
o Gen 40: 16-19 bread like grain offering, like Cain’s sacrifice that was not
accepted (sacrifice of the earth) and given over to demons (Rev 18:2) to devour flesh.

o Gen 40 – After Joseph foretells the Butler and Bakers fates, he is in prison a full two years more (2,000 years) and then foretells 7 years of plenty (2001-2008) and 7 years of famine (2008-2015 – tribulation)

o Exodus 19 - the Lord's meeting Moses on the mountain morning of third day. Arrives with earthquakes, thunder, lightning, great trumpet. Moses on mountain in wilderness nourished by the Lord 40 days (number of tribulation).

o Lev 7:17-18, 19:6 - Flesh left on the third day must be burned with fiery trial since not accepted in heaven.

o Num 19:19-20 - Holy spirit will purify man 3rd day from Jesus,. 7th day from Adam.

o Num 31: 24 - 7th Day people wash their clothes then come into the camp - like Revelation Bride who makes her clothes white as snow to enter Heaven.

o Joshua 1:11 – Joshua, as a type of Jesus, to pass over the Jordan into the Land of Promise within three days.

o Joshua 3:4 – 2000 cubits between Ark, Levites, and priests (Jesus as high priest) and the rest of the people (2000 years).

o 2 Kings 20: 5 - Go into the house of God on the third day from Jesus.

o Esther 1:3 – in 3rd year (Millenium from Jesus) Ahasuerus (as Jesus in this parable) made a feast for all his princes.

o Esther 5: 1-2 - Esther stands before throne on 3rd day as Bride will stand before throne in third day after Jesus after putting on the proper apparel (Rom 13:14 – put on the Lord Jesus Christ, Rev 19:8 – clothing is the righteous acts of the saints)

o Esther 10 – Mixed marriages as friendship with world. Sanctified as separated unto God from world within three days (10: 8).

o Hosea 5-6 in two days (2000 years) he will revive us after Jesus returns to His place.

o Luke 10: 30-35 Parable of the Good Samaritan - 2 Denarii, 2 days wages (Mt 20:2), 2000 years

o Matt 28:1, Luke 24: 1 - at the early dawn of the third day, Jesus was already raised.

o Luke 13:32 - Cast out demons and heal sick today and tomorrow. Jesus perfected on third day. We are the body of Christ and He is the head.

End Part 1 - see next post for the rest

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join