It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a plan to use a plane in 1974

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Who exactly is questioning that the "$20 bill trick" isn't real?

Muadibb did.

Originally posted by Muaddib

Have any of you even tried to take out a $20 bill and looked at it?...

That image which you gave is photoshopped, because if you actually bothered to look at a $20 bill you will see that the right part of that figure you gave cannot be made by folding the bill.... Only the left side looks like that which tells me this whole idea of the "fold the $20 or $10 bill" is a hoax which most people haven't even tried to duplicate yet they "want to believe in with all their hearts".

[edit on 12-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Now, we'll play nice here and not call names or there will be more red flags. OK?

Are you saying that people who believe that the designers of the $20 bill created a "flip-and-fold puzzle" that predicted the 9/11 attacks AREN'T idiots?

lmao, well okay then... side with the mentally unstable instead of the person calling them idiots...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"Diplomat," you asked a question and I answered. You have a good day now.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
"Diplomat," you asked a question and I answered. You have a good day now.

Yes I saw your reply, and this Muadibb person is probably just broke and doesn't have a $20 bill of his own to pull out and try the ridiculous experiment with... Either that or he just thinks "photoshop" is the answer to everything...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Either that or he just thinks "photoshop" is the answer to everything...

Like all "debunkers" do.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Now, we'll play nice here and not call names or there will be more red flags. OK?

Are you saying that people who believe that the designers of the $20 bill created a "flip-and-fold puzzle" that predicted the 9/11 attacks AREN'T idiots?

lmao, well okay then... side with the mentally unstable instead of the person calling them idiots...

And on that note, you have been removed from the conversation until such times as you can have a discussion here that doesn't insult people and violate the T&C.

Edit: Feel free to submit a Complaint/Suggestion.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Heh, you would not believe what all I used to carry in my carry on briefcase when I used to fly and set up computer networks for small offices before 9/11.

Ah yes, the "good old days" Remember when there was a smoking section on the planes?

Originally posted by esdad71
As stated earlier, planes were never used for destruction but political gain. And the beat goes on.

Well, there was that incident over Lockerbie ...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Ah yes, the "good old days" Remember when there was a smoking section on the planes?

Yes, I do remember. Last flight I smoked on was a domestic chartered 767 on Jan 2, 1990. Returning from the Cotton Bowl with the University of Tennessee marching band. Smoking was banned on commercial domestic flights of less than two hours, but not chartered ones at that time. Funny thing is that you know that same plane was used for commercial traffic as well.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Ahabstar]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was repairing my car today and had to step away from this thread earlier.

The $20 and the $10 can both be folded in exactly the same fashion and both show 2 different images of the same event, flip them over and they also show 2 different images of the same event.

You are sadly undermining the powers that be by saying they are incapable of such a clever trick.

It also points directly at remote/gps guided planes striking the towers at the exact positions they were intended. They laid out a blueprint of their intentions and got it exactly right. The engineering precision involved is mind boggling.

There may have been actual terrorists involved in the hijackings, but they were only scapegoats for an already well thought out plan. You are insulting the US's capabilities to think they couldn't pull a bait and switch and have a patsy ready to take the heat (muslim extremists). The higher ups already knew what planes were going to be used and had the buildings already set and ready to go. It's called military intellegence, they see and know everything.

I also think it sent up some red flags that a bunch of guys that were all hanging out together, taking flying lessons together, and all of middle-eastern decent decided to all take seperate cross country flights on the same day. How far in advance were their tickets purchased?

[edit on 6/12/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
In a public response to a U2U I received from a member about my thread they posed this question:

'How can you actually think that the designers of our currency would put a "secret puzzle" on the back of the bills just so some conspiracy theorists can figure it out and show the world? lol... You gotta get real man...'

I refer you to this: the Big Lie is a technique that Hitler was very fond of. We all know what he was capable of.

I just thought I'd clear that up so I don't have any more private U2U's that should be handled here to promote debate.

[edit on 6/13/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
Her voice is strangely calm during all this. They are talking about their fellow co-workers being stabbed like it's no big deal. It just doesn't have the right tone to it.

I do agree with you here. It is strange. But not as strange IMO as "Mom, this is Mark Bingham....you believe me right?" Also paraphrazed. But as usual I'm getting off topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Ah, so I guess the only explanation is that the terrorists did not close the door to the cabin but left it wide open for everyone to see?.... Have you actually noticed that there is a curtain between first class and the rest of the plane?..

Have you ever been on a plane? How could even ONE terrorist get into the cockpit without throwing out at least one pilot? So, right then and there is your answer. Oh, and I guess they kept the curtain closed? You know this for a fact?

I mean, it is inconcievable that the terrorists threatened that if people didn't do what they said they would kill them, and had everyone move to the back of the plane which then they could close the curtain, and after the cabin door was opened by the pilots the terrorists closed them so people would not see what was happening...

I guess the fact that people were getting stabbed just didn't matter to people? And yes, if you believe those recordings of Betty Ong....our no.1 and no. 5 have been stabbed. But, I guess everyone would have been just calm and fine and dandy while people are getting stabbed. Give me a break maudibb.

Even if some people did get to seethe pilots getting killed how does that immediately make it that theyare going to use the planes to crash them into the WTC?...

It doesn't but it should tell them it's not a regular highjacking.

I guess hihjackers have never killed anyone in a flight before...

I'm not sure but isn't it usually when they don't get their demands met at the runway? I've not heard of in flight killings just to kill.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

In a public response to a U2U I received from a member about my thread they posed this question:

'How can you actually think that the designers of our currency would put a "secret puzzle" on the back of the bills just so some conspiracy theorists can figure it out and show the world? lol... You gotta get real man...'

I refer you to this: the Big Lie is a technique that Hitler was very fond of. We all know what he was capable of.

I just thought I'd clear that up so I don't have any more private U2U's that should be handled here to promote debate.

Mr. S.,

Our fears are some of the greatest allies to our enemies. Your ability to manufacture the very ideas that the terrorists could only hope to promote in our country only makes the battle we wage against instability even more laborious and dangerous.

Sincerely,

Mr. N.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Who exactly is questioning that the "$20 bill trick" isn't real? Yes, if you fold the bill that way it will look like that, but it is a COINCIDENCE. You people are idiots I swear... Do you REALLY think the designers of the $20 bill waaaaaay back in the day conspired to put a "secret image" of 2 large buildings that would be attacked decades in the future? Get a damn grip people!

I suggest looking into when that design was actually implimented. It wasn't waaaaaaaay back in the day. The new white house picture came out in 1998.

September 24, 1998: Received a completely new appearance to further deter counterfeiting; the picture of the White House was changed to the north side view. A larger, off-center portrait of Jackson was used on front, and several anti-counterfeiting features were added, including color-shifting ink, microprinting, and a watermark.
October 9, 2003: Still another new appearance with light background shading in green and yellow, and no oval around Andrew Jackson's portrait (background images of eagles, etc. were also added to the front); the back is the same view of the White House, but without the oval around it.

Source: Wicki.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Mr. S.,

Our fears are some of the greatest allies to our enemies. Your ability to manufacture the very ideas that the terrorists could only hope to promote in our country only makes the battle we wage against instability even more laborious and dangerous.

Sincerely,

Mr. N.

I am not afraid of terrorist in our country because they honestly do not exist in the form that our government describes. They are fabricated and embellished.

My best friends are Muslim, they introduced me to a wealth of people from asia, india, and other parts of the middle east. Those people all have either doctorate degrees or master's degrees in their respective field.

The government is simply putting out propoganda against a group of people to rally the people and it is false. My friends are living the American dream, their parents came here from over seas and they are making a much better life for themselves.

People don't come to America to destroy it, they come here and do better than the so called 'patriotic' Americans.

"Our fears are some of the greatest allies to our enemies." - you are exactly right, but you must first determine who is truly your enemy.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Her voice is strangely calm during all this. They are talking about their fellow co-workers being stabbed like it's no big deal. It just doesn't have the right tone to it.

I do agree with you here. It is strange. But not as strange IMO as "Mom, this is Mark Bingham....you believe me right?"

Definately. It's not a far stretch to think that all the calls possibly came from a centralized call center.

They came out with voice duplicators prior to 9-11 and I think that those and live 'actors' were used to make the calls to verify the terrorist story.

If there are terrorists on a plane stabbing my co-workers, I definatley wouldn't be a chatty Cathy on the phone blabbing about it to someone who can't really do anything. I'd just keep a low profile.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Mr. S.,

Sincerely,

Mr. N.

I am not afraid of terrorist in our country because they honestly do not exist in the form that our government describes. They are fabricated and embellished.

My best friends are Muslim, they introduced me to a wealth of people from asia, india, and other parts of the middle east. Those people all have either doctorate degrees or master's degrees in their respective field.

The government is simply putting out propoganda against a group of people to rally the people and it is false. My friends are living the American dream, their parents came here from over seas and they are making a much better life for themselves.

People don't come to America to destroy it, they come here and do better than the so called 'patriotic' Americans.

"Our fears are some of the greatest allies to our enemies." - you are exactly right, but you must first determine who is truly your enemy.

Keep shining that light. We could all use a little more along the path.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What is so hard for thinking people to comprehend? Scratch and sniff the surface of your own lives and see how it stinks of manipulation. You have zero freewill these days (may be we never had?), everything you have is given by powers and then you are controlled by its withdrawal, this includes the ability to think independently.

Today, travelling to work on a the London DLR over&underland train got on the train, its the end or start of the line, sat down, see a conductor looking at a plastic bag, then orders everyone off as its a 'suspect' package, everyone gets onto the other train and talk about the 'bomb' on the train. We head off, station is closed whilst the police and bomb squad come and decide that the book and sandwiches are harmless.

I grew up in Ireland in the 80's when we had a 'real' threat albeit instigated by the British government, and in those days there was real bombs but you know there was a degree of commonsense also and any one knows that sometimes someone including myself, leaves their bag on a train. No its not a bomb and the only bombs are ones that government terrorists plant to further their own 'national Interests'!

Did you know that the USA has many UN scantions again it and it has never complied with any, because each time they site 'Its not in our National Interests to comply'

Don't give in to your government (terrorists)!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd

Did you know that the USA has many UN scantions again it and it has never complied with any, because each time they site 'Its not in our National Interests to comply'

Just checked the UN website and see no outstanding or former UN sanctions against the US. Could you kindly post a link that gives details of such sanctions?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Originally posted by mlmijyd

Just checked the UN website and see no outstanding or former UN sanctions against the US. Could you kindly post a link that gives details of such sanctions?

Your quite right, apologies. My brain and heart got disengaged. I had read a long time ago a book about UN sanctions and the roles of US/UK and what it actually was saying was that the sanctions applied with US/UK pressure could have been applied to both or one of these nations themselves e.g. WeaponsMassDist. and use of terrorists against other countries as examples.

I do still stand by my other statement/opinions however

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join