It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a plan to use a plane in 1974

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The 9/11 Commission Report also mentioned Byck's attempt to fly a plane into the White House. On page 537 it notes:
en.wikipedia.org...

Would anybody happen know what page that translates into in the third monograph hardcover edition? That part seems vague, unless it was a part I skimmed over assuming they were talking about the guy who tried to crash into Clinton.

Anyways that's bigtime

[edit on 12-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Does more need to be said?

Fold the $10 in the exact same way and it looks sickeningly like the collapse.

The example next to the $10 in this shows smoke. I think the $10 represents the rubble coming down, because smoke rises.

I do also find it strange that people grew up on MAD magazine. MAD's most know feature was the folding back page that made a different picture... Why would our money be any different.

[edit on 6/12/2007 by Spoodily]

The attack of 9/11 was all about mad money...which segways into my next point...which is another test of our reasoning.

The inkblot test by Rorschach.

What do you see? Actually, there is no right or wrong answer, its a tool used by psychologists in therapy to allow their patients to offer up their feelings more readily. It's a device, just like the device by the person who discovered they could make burning towers out of a folded $20 dollar bill.

The ink blots are created by making an image with thick paint then immediately folding it back on the other half of the paper, creating symmetry that the brain can use to identify the shapes more easily with a vast number of possible ideas and concepts.

You should all try it sometime. It's fun.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by newtron25]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the parts of the money that become the towers and smoke are just flat land or roof and bushes on the edge? Call me a skeptic (because I am), but I really don't think that money that was issued in 1998 (the oval surrounding the WH edition: modern editions have no oval) was the government trying to give you a clue as to their intentions. It's just the north side of the white house; nothing more in my opinion.

As to the plane-precendence: of course it's happened before. Hijacking of aircraft is very old as many people have said, and yes, kamikaze is even older.

Finally, suicide bombing using vehicles isn't even new to the WTC. The 1993 WTC car bombing should have tipped off authorities that suicide bombings using vehicles are to target the WTC.

There's only a bit of extrapolation needed, and the feds pay people with full time jobs to do that. OF COURSE they knew about the possibility. Whether or not this was just covering their embarassed asses or actually a crime against America by our own government is still left to be seen.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ahabstar, while I don't necessarily disbelieve the entire official story, I find it rather hard to believe that a handful of guys with "box cutters" held planes with 70+ people on them hostage. It just doesn't make much sense to me. It never has to be quite frank.

these are the posts that make me want to puke!

the ONLY flight with more than 70 passengers was flight 11. Flight 77 had 53. 93 had 33 and 175 had 51. But that isn't the point. The flights could have been FULL. These terrorists BUTCHERED people, sprayed mace, and threatened to have bombs.

There is NOTHING hard to beileve about that!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You guys keep showing the dollar bills... the conspiracy runs DEEPER than that

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Um, why 'would' our money be any different?

OR

'Could' our money be using the same effect.

My apologies but it really seems as though youre leading yourselves onto a tangent here. Firstly, when was the money designed. Secondly, did they even conceive of skyscrapers then?

Towers aren't exactly a unique shape you know. Long rectangles are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sounds bigtime. But where's the link(s)?

Well, it's history so I didn't really think I needed to prove it.

Almost like having to prove Nixon was the President or something.

Anyway, thanks to Implosion and Zaphod for adding links on the subject.

I originally spelled it Bicke and not Byke, because I couldn't remember and thought it was like the recent Nixon movie. I found they changed the spelling to avoid upsetting relatives.

This is Sam Byck.

This is also interesting...

The 9/11 Commission Report also mentioned Byck's attempt to fly a plane into the White House. On page 537 it notes:

As part of his 34-page analysis, the attorney explained why he thought that a fueled Boeing 747, used as a weapon,"must be considered capable of destroying virtually any building located anywhere in the world." DOJ memo, Robert D. to Cathleen C.,"Aerial Intercepts and Shoot-downs:Ambiguities of Law and Practical Considerations," Mar. 30, 2000, p. 10. Also, in February 1974, a man named Samuel Byck attempted to commandeer a plane at Baltimore Washington International Airport with the intention of forcing the pilots to fly into Washington and crash into the White House to kill the president. The man was shot by police and then killed himself on the aircraft while it was still on the ground at the airport.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
You guys keep showing the dollar bills... the conspiracy runs DEEPER than that

I'm drawing a blank on the butter.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I'm drawing a blank on the butter.

It's an old grocery store trick, cut out the butter box she is holding and fold her knees up behind it. Then it looks like her breasts.

Since they're only knees, I didn't remove it and...I think the poster is simply trying to make a vague point about coincidence. I don't put much faith in folded money predicting the future, numbers that all seem to add up, or clouds that look like bunnies. That's not how I roll.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm glad at least one person mentioned the NORTHWOODS farce.
Just a quick rundown for all those ignorant of the event.
The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, recommended that a U.S. commercial jetliner, full of U.S. citizens, be shot down, so they could blame it on Cuba and start a nice and convienient war. 1960's.
Defenders of what what from who???
I wonder if this old idea just got a fresh coat of paint,
then what happens, oh nothing, as usual, the criminals that come up with this crap get medals probably, like the crew members of the U.S.S. Vincennes that shot down an Iranian passenger plane full of civilians because their crew pannicked, #ed up, got nearly everything wrong they possibly could, were in the wrong place, and shot down a civvy plane.
Great # boys, here's a medal, and a new post. FM.
Now, it's been a few years since I read the declassified Northwood report. If I've stuffed up somewhere, someone set us all straight. Ta.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why do people mention Northwoods, but not Bojinka? Bojinka actually got the green light as opposed to Northwoods which never hit the presidents desk.

I did know about this story, but it was also in a Clancy novel, so did he have something to do with it. As stated earlier, planes were never used for destruction but political gain. And the beat goes on.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
what about 1994?

another guy stole a plane and tried to kill Clinton at the White House....

After spending an evening with his brother consuming alcohol and smoking crack coc aine, Frank Eugene Corder asked his brother to drop him off in the vicinity of Aldino Airport in Churchville, Maryland. Corder walked to the airport and found the keys to a Cessna P150 airplane that had been returned to the airport earlier that day after having been rented by another individual. Although Corder was not a licensed pilot, he had taken several lessons in the aircraft and had flown it several times during the summer of 1993..........Corder then passed over the Ellipse and dove directly toward the White House at a steep angle of descent. His plane crashed onto the White House lawn just south of the Executive Mansion ar approximately 1:49 a.m.

prop1.org...

Does anyone know what day it was when this plane was stolen??

SEPTEMBER 11th!!! He flew around all day and into the we hours of Sept. 12th when he crashed.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
As for holding them hostage, crews were trained to cooperate. If the hijacker said "Fly here or I'll kill someone" the flight crew would keep everyone else calm and seated, and fly to where they told them to fly. The training was to get on the ground, and let someone negotiate, and or storm the plane to get them free. It's all about saving lives.

The difference here is that instead of saying "fly me here", they suppossedly knifed the pilots and some crew members and flew the planes themselves. From the get-go these were not usual highjackings. I'm not blaming, but someone should have figured out that these were anything but conventional highjackings.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The White House hasn't always been "saved".

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.

query.nytimes.com...

Just a coincidence, but note the date of the "attack". Why do so many people go crazy on September 11th? Is that date significant to the Masons/NWO/etc. or something? Just curious how many things happen on September 11th.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've been trying to find the quote by Condiliar oh I mean Condiliza Rice from her saying something like "we couldn't imagine blah blah blah". So far, I've been finding some interesting things of what she said while testifying to the 9/11 commission.

Asked by Democratic commissioner Richard Ben-Veniste, a former Watergate prosecutor who has read the memo, to recall the title, Rice said: "I believe the title was 'Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States.' "

They are talking about the suppossed memo.

Rice insisted the memo did not give any advance warning of what was to happen.

"It did not warn of attacks inside the United States," Rice said. "It was historical information based on old reporting."

How can she NOT be in jail for pergury?

"I believe the title was 'blah blah...inside the United States'"

"It did not warn of attacks inside the United States"?

WHAT???????

BTW, these statements where only 2 questions apart. Also, the statement of the title was before she said they didn't say anything about being in the US. If I was on the board, I'd definately be scratching my head. Or better yet, calling foul and placing her under arrest.

So as not to go too far off topic. I can't seam to find the exact quote where she states about not thinking of planes being used as missles. Any help?

BTW, she never ONCE said anything close to being sorry to the 9/11 victims family members that were in attendance. At least Richard Clarke did though.

[edit on 6/12/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is a list of military exercises that are based on similar scenario including the ones being conducted on the morning of 9/11.

Complete 911 Timeline: Military Exercises Up to 9/11

I agree, when they say they have never thought of the 9/11 scenario, they are not telling the truth. In fact, if they hadn't thought of it, that would then mean they were incompetent. I find it hard to believe that they choose to promote the latter.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I find it hard to believe that they choose to promote the latter.

I think it's because choosing the former would give them away as at least being complicit in the acts. But, since everyone accepts incompetence as an excuse, why do they care? Yeah, it's great knowing that the government agencies who's job it is to protect our soil are just a bunch of incompetent fools. How'd they get their jobs again? Sign me up.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Ahabstar, while I don't necessarily disbelieve the entire official story, I find it rather hard to believe that a handful of guys with "box cutters" held planes with 70+ people on them hostage. It just doesn't make much sense to me. It never has to be quite frank.

these are the posts that make me want to puke!

the ONLY flight with more than 70 passengers was flight 11. Flight 77 had 53. 93 had 33 and 175 had 51. But that isn't the point. The flights could have been FULL. These terrorists BUTCHERED people, sprayed mace, and threatened to have bombs.

There is NOTHING hard to beileve about that!

I really don't care what it makes you, nor anyone else want to do. I am saying that I DON'T BUY IT!! I haven't from the first time I heard it.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
The difference here is that instead of saying "fly me here", they suppossedly knifed the pilots and some crew members and flew the planes themselves. From the get-go these were not usual highjackings. I'm not blaming, but someone should have figured out that these were anything but conventional highjackings.

Yah, but the point being made was that it's hard to believe that someone could hold a plane hostage. But even here, if they HAD figured out what was going on, there was nothing they could do. They didn't have the fighters sitting on the ground armed like they used to (no it had nothing to do with any exercises, but budget cuts instead), and they didn't have the TIME to do anything. With the exception of flight 93 it was less than an hour from hijacking to impact. The way the system worked it would take almost 20 minutes to pass word to NORAD about the hijacking.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The way the system worked it would take almost 20 minutes to pass word to NORAD about the hijacking.

Like I have said before. I hope and pray that this system has been changed. If not, what have we learned from 9/11? Other than sometimes physics takes the day off?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join