It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Test (Please give this a shot)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratboy
OK, here goes...at first when I started I got some jagged outlines and then some things that looked like leafs or gloves or fingers...then I started all over and stayed on one piece of paper and got the below image outline...there were a few squiggly lines inside of it...but the outline was very very pronounced and the squigglies were before the image started to take place...so I put the outline below...it is not an exact replica, but it is close. Basically it was a rectangular shape and an oval on the bottom...there was a square or rectangular shape that led off of the left side of the outside rectangle. To me it seems like a can or jar or something cylindrical and maybe a label on it...but that is just me trying to interpret it...I'll just let the outline stand and see if it is close...lol.

YOU CREEP ME OUT MAN! Just kidding. I think this reply was what could be said...on the SPOT. I did notice some of you say a few things that could also be interpreted and you're welcomed to include your replies and see how they -may- have fit into the object itself. Anyways...good job ratboy.

Incase any of you missed the results it's on PAGE 4

[edit on 12-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think some people started to see it but thought the square they were seeing was the image of their computer monitor. There's a picture of parachuters inside the basket, right? hehehe

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I emptied the basket before using it. I think at one point it may have included that compass that was picked up by some. It only had pencils, pens and erasers in it that I can remember. As far as parachuters go...it's a big sport here where I live. Especially in the summer...obviously. But yeah I did see some people mentioning squares, boxes or rectangles...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Whoa man!

I think I hit that one pretty close!

I concentrated on the number and saw a cube or a box. Also water and desert.

The target was like a box. It is a container. Looks pretty square shaped to me. It was also like a bucket that can carry water. And it is tan like a desert.

I'm kind of freaked out.

Great, great post sir!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
One question.

The base of that basket is a semi cube while the rim is cylindrical? Am I correct here?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexicon Devil
Whoa man!

I think I hit that one pretty close!

I concentrated on the number and saw a cube or a box. Also water and desert.

The target was like a box. It is a container. Looks pretty square shaped to me. It was also like a bucket that can carry water. And it is tan like a desert.

I'm kind of freaked out.

Great, great post sir!

Wow! I can't believe I missed that. I'm very tired...lol
And yes...the base is semi-cubed! top part is cylindral I think.... Anyway GREAT POST!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Now see a sketch does help in this case. The square sketch can be interpreted in many diff ways, (computer monitor, box, etc etc) but by presenting the sketch it helps in finding out the target object and in determining the results...

Good job for those that got that read.!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I emptied the basket before using it. I think at one point it may have included that compass that was picked up by some.

Some?
I think it was just me.
Are you saying that the mathematical instrument i saw in my mind was in there?
My original post.

I got three things, a car of some sort, maybe a picture of one, or a model car, a frying pan, and the last image i got, i couldn't remember the name of it, so i searched for a picture of it, and its very similar looking.

Do you remember those mathematical instrument, that looked a bit like this.

One end of it stabbed the page, while the other end had some pencil lead on it and you are able to draw a perfect circle.

Was i right?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
YOU CREEP ME OUT MAN! Just kidding. I think this reply was what could be said...on the SPOT. I did notice some of you say a few things that could also be interpreted and you're welcomed to include your replies and see how they -may- have fit into the object itself. Anyways...good job ratboy.

Lol...not exactly spot on but the basic shape fits. If my sketch had a handle I would be saying 'holy sh*t'...lol. Plus the square on the left of my image is off a bit huh? All in all this was fun again. I did not do it how you are supposed to though...at least I think. I did not get an image in my head...I just said the numbers out loud...then drew the numbers on the paper....then just let my hand start drawing. It was hard to separate mind from hand thought. Since I did not get an image in my head, I tried not to interpret what I drew this time...you can see my guesses of the outline are off a bit...lol. It is funny you said 'good job' because right after I drew that on the paper, I wrote 'good job' in the middle of the sketch.

I want to do one of these where I am 'the sender' but since a spilled mixed drink and a camera do not seem to go with each other, I would have no way to post the image of my object. I'll buy a new camera eventually...hopefully we are still doing these by then.

These are fun to try but I think we all are a bit impatient...I know I am! I wish we could have instant feedback.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't consider drawing a square to be a hit. That's like drawing a circle. Too vague. You could be right whether it's a grape or a baseball or a coin...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Haha, it is pretty odd that quite a few of us mention circular objects. One weird thing Ive noticed is that, when I said wheel which I forgot to mention was on the side, which on the side kinda looks like the basket, I did see something like a snake, or bent cylindar shape above the wheel, just like the baskets handle, but I thought why the hell would a wheel have something like that above it lol so I didnt mention it. May probably be couincidence, because I was pretty far off, except it being similar shape.

So no more tests?

Haha funny how you mentioned feeling uneasy about people watchin in on your house, Id be worried about someone seeing me go to the toilet or something, haha.

Looks like nobody got close enough this time, too bad. Anyone else doing tests?

[edit on 12-6-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Check mine out that closed couple days ago...Good results (see my signature).

I plan on doing another one soon...With improvements made after lessons learned from the last experiment.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Check mine out that closed couple days ago...Good results (see my signature).

I plan on doing another one soon...With improvements made after lessons learned from the last experiment.

Yeah I was watching that one, good results, good that your doing another one, its fun, yet we might learn something.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great job ratboy!
Also, you mentioned being a 'sender' in the next RV experiment and that's the problem I had with laiguana's RV test because he presented himself as an RV skeptic which means that he most likely was not a good RV 'sender' because of this -- and the results of his RV run speaks for itself -- only 2 out of many target tries -- double the amt. from the last experiment, got something that bears some resemblance to the target.

To me this shows that the person who is conducting the experiment should at least be a believer in the RV phenomenon because even on an unconscious level, that person is still somehow 'sending' an image or thoughts about the target to those who are participating in it. But if one has serious doubts about the RV phenomenon, then this will even hinder the results in some way and I think this is what we are seeing here in the results of laiguana's RV test.

Plus, it really concerned me that laiguana refused 3x's to send a photo of his target to a moderator here for safe keeping throughout this test (and to also act, in this case, as a 'sender') -- or, even better, he could have taken up on greatlakes suggestion to have that photo timestamped and put into a folder on another server somewhere. It had already been mentioned a couple of times in the RV test before this one that a photograph or image of the target should be timestamped and or held by a second person or in an another place somewhere for the next RV test.

The fact that laguana had plenty of opportunities to work something out in this regard but stubbornly refused to do that sent up red flags right away hence why I did not participate in his RV test. It just seemed odd that he would not do that....

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
As interesting and entertaining as RV tests are; the results don't instill much
confidence in me that RV works. At least here on ATS you would think that with all the people that have studied RV; the results would be a bit more impressive.

So who is gonna start the next one?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I wouldn't consider drawing a square to be a hit. That's like drawing a circle. Too vague. You could be right whether it's a grape or a baseball or a coin...

The thing with ratboy is that it did give him a perspective and along with the description of what he saw it worked very well.

And FYI, Paleesha: RV can be conducted by pretty much anyone. Skeptics have made tests for Remote Viewers and they still come up with a similar target, of course these are seasoned remote viewers. I don't mind if you think I was stubborn/skeptical about it; you failed to provide the name of a mod so I didn't give it to one, but anyway, I'm not into e-drama. The fact that anyone got it or came close at all is still impressive... Considering the few that responded and the possibilities of the target itself...which could have been anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've not 'studied' RV, just had a curosity plus a few weird psy occurances over the years.......

I posted, in part, .....

a swimming pool..cool, small squares , blue, water ( I'm getting this pool and water impression each time I look at the number. )

Your target did contain squares and is sitting on a bluish bench.......but oddly I seemed to be seeing mike's post!!??

Originally posted by mikesingh

Cheers!

You mentioned the pencils and erasers that had been in the basket, did you by any chance use those to draw?? ( I saw hand-drawn faces, doodles maybe..)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by frayed1]

[edit on 12-6-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
laguana -- you were the one who created the e-drama not us.
Hopefully you will not be heading up another RV thread because there's no way that we can verify that your target is actually the original target that you chose for your experiment.

The fact is, you labeled that target photo 45338001-1

So was there also another photo with a different object in it labeled
45338001-2 ?? or what about -3 or -4 and so on??

As you can see, we don't know that.... but this question would not have been asked if you had saved whichever 45338001 version you chose to use and put a timestamp on it and saved it into a folder that greatlakes suggested to you at the beginning of your RV test here.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
You mentioned the pencils and erasers that had been in the basket, did you by any chance use those to draw?? ( I saw hand-drawn faces, doodles maybe..)

This is all in an office room, and though I should be working, on occassion I will doodle. Animals typically...

--

Paleesha, your conclusions and suspicions are fine by me. I don't see anyone else complaining.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So that makes me wrong and you right laiguana??
I don't think so.

Your sense of logic truly amazes me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join