It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Test (Please give this a shot)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok here's the coordinates: 45338001

I really hope at least five people answer this because last time I tried no one even bothered replying! I would like to get another perspective of these remote viewing tests by hosting one. I'm still skeptical in some ways. I would really like to encourage anyone to give this a shot...or a guess or anything. I'll post results in three days. June 12th (US) If not enough replies, then perhaps a little longer.

My preferences is that everyone try to reply immediatley upon reading this and without reading any of the replies below - prior to answering. This is in order to prevent outside influences and hopefully making the results more unique.

I won't give a single hint of what it is or what it isn't. Thanks for trying.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
come on someone has to try this one...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm not a remote viewer but just for the hell of it. I concentrated on the number and saw a cube or a box. Also water and desert.

I am sure I am totally off. Just wanted to bump your thread in the hope that people who can do this give it a try.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Phew that was a lot of typing! I will try this one in the morning maybe tomorrow or Monday when I'm more coherent.

Feel free to post any of my links for reference if you'd like. One thing that I should have done is post the proof images (the results) to a ATS unbiased source or mod. Perhaps think of doing that, it would make the results 100% authentic...Ill be doing that in any future ones I do....

#3706 Remote View Experiment...

[edit on 6/10/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
First without opening your post I did see a eye and a bee.
Funny that you have a lizzardhead as an Avatar with the eye centered.
but the picture was more black + yellow.
Then with the numbers: a jumping (flying) person with the arms spead out.
Could be also Jesus on the cross

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I thought of red....like a 2nd place ribbon award?......something that is the color red..........MAYBE the word Colorado...........

Once that jelled in my head I saw nuttin else...............

heh.

I never said I was good at this

[edit on 10-6-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Feel free to post any of my links for reference if you'd like.

#3706 Remote View Experiment...

I agree, your post should be used as a reference for RVing. I think we should have an RV session on a weekly basis. That would be awesome.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wel i lloked at th number adn the first thing taht came to my head was santa reno

I dont know if there is sucha place but santa reno came to my head so tahts what i'm saying..
However the seno seems a bit wrong for some reason.

Anwyays...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi!
Lol, only read the OP's post a moment ago but could you give your target number and the photograph to one of the mod's here as soon as possible and then let us know when you've done that? Or have one of that mod post a message that he or she now has that information.

Only suggesting the above so that from here on we will have this "rule" from now on whenever a new RV experiment is started up.

PS -- could you or the mod post that information that I've requested above as an 'Edit' in the OP'S first post in this thread so we don't have to scroll down the page to see if that's been done as we do not want to see the other posts in this thread before this experiment is over in 3 days. thanks

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought about your number and the only thing I could come up with was a fern. Granted I'm probably wrong as I've never tried this thing before.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I see a very messy room with clothes on the floor, dishes with half eaten sandwiches, cups and glasses scattered about, books and magazines on the floor, and a very funky smell.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i belive it is a close up face picture.inside of yous hutch/china cabinet
and inside a 8X11 envelope

[edit on 10-6-2007 by ward8]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OK, here goes...at first when I started I got some jagged outlines and then some things that looked like leafs or gloves or fingers...then I started all over and stayed on one piece of paper and got the below image outline...there were a few squiggly lines inside of it...but the outline was very very pronounced and the squigglies were before the image started to take place...so I put the outline below...it is not an exact replica, but it is close. Basically it was a rectangular shape and an oval on the bottom...there was a square or rectangular shape that led off of the left side of the outside rectangle. To me it seems like a can or jar or something cylindrical and maybe a label on it...but that is just me trying to interpret it...I'll just let the outline stand and see if it is close...lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I will have a go at most things that exclude imminent danger or excessive costs.
My minds eye took me to a rocky area with parched earth. Daylight was fading and long sharply defined shadows from the rocks lenghened rapidly

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I really hope at least five people answer this because last time I tried no one even bothered replying! I would like to get another perspective of these remote viewing tests by hosting one. I'm still skeptical in some ways. I would really like to encourage anyone to give this a shot...or a guess or anything. I'll post results in three days. June 12th (US) If not enough replies, then perhaps a little longer.

My preferences is that everyone try to reply immediatley upon reading this and without reading any of the replies below - prior to answering. This is in order to prevent outside influences and hopefully making the results more unique.

I won't give a single hint of what it is or what it isn't. Thanks for trying.

lol I'm doing exactly as you said... but i don't think I can remote view... either way... here goes.

Magic 8 ball sitting sideways, un-readable on a light brown wood computer desk (like three tiers printer on the top, screen, keyboard, tower descending from the top) Gray worn out cheap (like for college students) chair angled out from the tower side... (the person sitting down has to pass the magic 8 ball side to sit without moving the chair)

so...

how'd I do?

LOl

Coven Out

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

laiguana, did you mean for the coordinates to be a randomly generated number, or in fact coordinates?

if you put the geographic coordinates(encryped or not), you're going to get information drawn for the them and not focused on your target
unless of course the coordinates are your target..but then referring to them would have already interrupted this process

some members are unfamiliar with the rv process and did not want this causing them confusion nor holding up your challenge

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Eden]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it's a japanese made car, older model. toyota or datsun?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's my guess, and I haven't read any of the other responses, before posting.

45338001? I printed it out in a large font, and began to stare at it.....

First, a penny, ( US, the Lincoln profile side.....copper, dark, tarnished)

a swimming pool..cool, small squares , blue, water ( I'm getting this pool and water impression each time I look at the number. )

an anguished face, cartoonish....similar to the painting, "The Scream" ( or am I picking up one of those 'Free Paris' banners?? dj!!)

more people...with cartoonish, or hand-drawn faces.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i am seeing a baseball and a clock

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
uh... san francisco beach? i just kept getting beach everytime.. then i got san francisco beach.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join