It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Test (Please give this a shot)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The statue of liberty,

And she's crying in my vision...

As told, i didn't readed the replies, now i can....

Edit: according to your answers guys, i'm a lame medium, that's good, for i don't want to get abducted by cia in order to look for nonsenses like weapons of mass destruction in Irak.

By the way, heard the visions in the 70's experiences by CIA where unusable for intelligence purpose, the guy could give the commie sailman's wife name, but not the boat on wich he was, and so on... Just right, but useless answers.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Fennec]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
giant fish monkey spaceship head

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
woodgrain, possibly mahogany?. something round and brass or gold. pocket watch?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm amazed that there are actually people out there that buy this stuff.. Really people, lets all just come back down to reality and stay a while. This "experiment" not only has no scientific foundation, but it is complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
brigand,
I agree that it would be better if admin/mods were sent the image before the thread were started as then it could be considered more controlled and objective.. other than that at least someone is attempting to deny ignorance. The point of this place is to look at the world with an open mind.. I and others have experienced ESP so would like to learn more about it. The thread is not debating if it's real so telling us that we are out of touch with reality for wanting to participate in this test only serves to antagonise.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by riley]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
I'm amazed that there are actually people out there that buy this stuff.. Really people, lets all just come back down to reality and stay a while. This "experiment" not only has no scientific foundation, but it is complete and utter nonsense.

What do you mean by this "experiment"? ...This particular thread, or remote viewing in general? If the latter, I suggest actually doing a bit of research on the history of remote viewing before making such ignorant claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I see only water! Here’s the place marked in red. Right in the middle of the ocean!

NAC: 4533 8001
Converts to Lat: -41.9997777777778 Long: -129.958666666667
(NAC stands for Natural Area Coding™ System and is also known as Universal Map Grid™ or Universal Address™ (*).)
Lat: 41.999778S Long: 129.958667W [Datum: WGS84]

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Okay i suck at these things.
But i see a supermarket.
Probably because i'm hungry.
I didn't read any of the replies below.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Not a remote viewer myself, never even tried it, but when concentrating on the number I got the image of one of those old flexible metal lamps, also got a very intense image of a grayish/brown background, possibly some old place with ruins, 17th century at latest. I also got a feeling of darkness, and I could have sworn I saw the silhouette of a snake. Also saw a symbol, reminds me of the masonic one, definitely triangular in form but can't make it out. Also got a image of a ship with a red cross on the sail on an empty sea, don't know why but I think it was about to reach shore. My guess is the ruins of some old cottage, probably in a woodland, inhabited till probably mid 18th century, or something to do with that, maybe it got burned down? Also think something happened there, such as a crime or a fire, the place has a dark aura to it I'm probably waaaay off but oh well

(Edit: It's the kind of grey/brownish hue you get in old photographs
)

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand

Physicists continue to struggle with what makes up reality. They don't know. We are learning but that "scientific foundation" you speak of is not as confident as you apparently are in your grasp of reality. I don't suppose you have something of a revelation for me about this?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'll give this a shot and post June 12th.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite, even though i've never tried. I see a book with a cat and mouse on it.

It'll be interesting to see all the "guesses" and compare it with the answer.

-Crystal

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll be posting early AM June 12th. I will include the actual target. It's good to see all the replies

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's true there's no measurable or 'concrete' evidence of remote viewing, but that did not stop the CIA from employing it.. . And I've researched the subject a bit and seen some seasoned remote viewers take some serious challenges. It's a bit boggling how they would get something like based on random numbers and assuming that there was no hints, suggestions or any form of tampering.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Im thinking that this may be WAYYYYYYYYY OFF lol but for some reason I see a brown haired woman (wavy like limp curls) and a car...she looks late 20s early 30s....i was trying to concentrate on the number but that image kept popping into my head

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm very interested in the remote viewing area and have done quite a bit of reading up etc, but I find it extremely difficult to clear my mind enough so that I get no interferences (analytic overlay).

Regardless, I gave it an extremely quick and effortless go just to try my luck. Once again I found it very difficult to filter out all the other ideas and thoughts that kept popping into my head... so I'm more than likely WAY off. >.<

I got the sense of feeling of being in space... perhaps a picture of space/planets or something?

I await eagerly on the results.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes I think its going to be posted Tuesday...Yay.

I still havent posted my images yet...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Images? Like sketches? You know what greatlakes, I noticed in your RV test you said sketches are a big help...well this thread is probably going to confirm that.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I see a grey or white desk? maybe a table? and from one of the angles of the corner i see a window bright outside and i see a fence. I see a piece of paper with 45338001 written on it next to a little statue possibly a buddha? A dog also came to mind but dont know where that fits in.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have to say I felt violated by reading all these replies. Like you all took a look in my house while I was out, but the target itself didn't seem to come up much. Anyway I don't think I'll be making much more of these tests hehe...

HERE IT IS!

I would like to say that I felt one person came very close, while some of you described perhaps features of this object that could be interpreted in different ways.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by laiguana]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join