It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Live 911 Coverage was Totally Fake (UPDATED) - "TV Fakery"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I went over to google video to see the reactions of those viewers to that video of the church meeting to see what others outside ATS thought. Interestingly enough morethought the way I do than not. That must really irk the 911 disinformation bastards, the word F$%^ didn'tmake anyone think Nico was nuts and in fact those people thought that those others were awfully calm and cool and collected.

Remember, things are not always what they seem and more often than not they aren't. So the disinformation techs went after Nico Haupt to shut him up and it is backfiring in their face miserably, it's actually making him a 911 truth movement star. I will be posting that google video on all the blogs and things I can.

So if this original OP is NICO let me know by u2u,or in this thread so I can learn more information about the star wars and such...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
those people thought that those others were awfully calm and cool and collected.

So because they didnt lower themselves to his level, they must be disinfo agents???

So the disinformation techs went after Nico Haupt to shut him up and it is backfiring in their face miserably

Went after Nico??? That whole event that the video shows wasnt just put on to provoke Nico into the childish rant that I saw. Ask mister.old.school who was actually one of the people who had to listen to Nico and his Space Beam rubbish. Or if you dont believe him ask Skeptic Overlord, the beloved admin of this site what he thinks of Nico's outburst.

If Nico had taken the time to actually talk to the people rather than at them, then maybe he could have been taken seriously and presented his theory in a structured setting. The way he went about it was just wrong.

Edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 4/6/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Really so you see Nico as the space beam rubbish and old.school was there. Does old school also buy into the Urantia crap? That would be interestng to know because the video lcearly shows SEVERAL ARE and lets be clear about the URANTIA CRAP shall we...

LINK TO URANTIA CRAP

Now let's see who else believe is space beams shall we, I would challenge all this threads readers to look at the site above and then tell me which one is crazy and infiltrating the 911 truth movement. And be wary of those that don't believe our government has any space beams, remember that many people didnt believe we had stealth planes not long ago, rememeber a time when a laser was a cartoon fantasy? How about sound weapons? Chips that be placed under the skin and could track everyones every movement, YOU KNOW CRAZY STUFF, unlike the complete and clear sanity of the Link above.

I am really interested in what other ATS'rs think about the video and the Urantians and the fact that it would be impossible, according to some, that the government or military could have space beams or space based weapons, especially considering the age of technology we are in today. I mean it I am interested in who is more credible in this attack on NICO.

I more than ever side with NICO, GO NICO GO... YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Oh my -- I shall do my best to clear things up, even though I don't yet have the benefit of my full does of morning caffeine.

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Does old school also buy into the Urantia crap?

Mister Old School "buys into" some degree of the crap. The cult, at best, is a neo-new-age precursor to Scientology with foundational concepts that were interesting "back then", but laughable now. My issue is not with Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt's sensationally wrong information that Urantia was created as a psychological operation, but that anyone of average intelligence (or better) would follow such rubbish.

There is, however, anecdotal rumblings of this and other cults finding their way into the so-called Truth Movement. But it should be clear to anyone who engages in even a modest investigation that it's not out of any attempt to control the movement, but one or both of two things -- 1) gatherings of like-minded gullible people will have a certain higher percentage of cults that prey on the gullible, or 2) gatherings of like-minded gullible people will be a perfect recruitment opportunity for cults that prey on the gullible.

I more than ever side with NICO, GO NICO GO... YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

There is an important history with Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt prior to the video you enjoyed, and is the source of rage of those you observed having an angry reaction. For weeks leading up to this event, Nico was placing several highly vulgar printed posters in the foyer and other areas of their meeting place. They contained a series of false claims, accusations, and lies that were combined with offensive imagery. Will you still say "Go Nico, Go" when you realize these were in the foyer of a community church?

From the beginning of his involvement with New York 9/11 Truth, Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt's efforts have focused on discrediting the leadership through insulting vulgarity-laced tirades, website postings, and material as described above. His actions have clearly been focused on disrupting the local group and discrediting 9/11 conspiracies through "theories" that are focused on the most outlandish and easily discredited notions. And if you dare disagree with him, he shouts vulgarities intertwined with accusations of shill, disinformation, agent, narc, and perp.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Mr Old School aka Mrs Haupt is a liar.

Secondly, the ABC video is fake.

Third, putting some computer animation on a screen does not make a fake video real.

The overlay work has already been done. Look out your car window sometime. The background doesn't race by while objects in the foreground stand still. I doubt that many people will be fooled, Mrs Haupt.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
bsregistration

The foreground objects do change in that video you posted, anyone can go and prove you wrong by just staring at some of the buildings on the right, you can clearly see the building also moves position.

Also anyone can take a LOOK at the SOUTH TOWER in both instances and notice more is showing in the second instance, and the way that is done is for the helicopter to have moved more to the LEFT.

Also in the first film instance the camera is not facing exactly toward the *TOWER*, the helicopter is coming in from the Right with the camera not facing square toward the Towers.

In the second instance the camera is MORE IN LINE with the Tower but not exactly, this also gives the impression people see.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
personally i think there is nothing to this video and its explainable by perspective illusion and dis-orientation due to the size of the shot, also the glitch issue is nothing more than a digital glitch imo.

When your talking about buildings of such huge size on that distant background i can see why you think its misleading and the perspective almost seems like an illusion.

Most importantly you can't see the floor which is why we are losing our perspective 'orientation' on the shot.

Another thing to realise and i am sure you have all seen it, in a movie when a backdrop appears to grow in size yet the focus on an object or person in the center of the shot appearing to remain the same, thus giving the impression that the room around them is growing/or they are shrinking. I expect the film producers have a technical name for this but I don't know it. I it is caused by camera focus in combination with moving and zooming or something like that, producers use it like an optical effect but its actually a natural occurrence of perspective and focusing adjustments.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
i think most people will agree with my on this one.. that no plane crashed in Shanksville, that is a 100% certainty.

No. Almost everyone agrees that a plane did crash in Shanksville.
THAT is a 100% certainty.

Flight 93 Eyewitness Reports

Shot down or crashed ... but Flight 93 definately came down in Shanksville.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OK, here's three sources outlining the source of the moving bridge problem.

killtown.blogspot.com...

And an article from the National Security Council talking about TV Fakery for national security matters www.au.af.mil...

And finally an actual reference to the system they used for the TV Fakery on 9/11 (aerial drones with stored georegistered landscapes) from MIT's Technology magazine forum.911movement.org...

You can feel free to post all the animated gifs you want, the 9/11 videos were layered together from stock footage shot beforehand and georegistered into their system

The word is out and the shills are powerless to stop people from waking up to the truth. Now those shills had just better hope people don't go looking for those who've been lying to them about TV Fakery.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
Now those shills had just better hope people don't go looking for those who've been lying to them about TV Fakery.

First we were threatened and told of 'lists' being made of disagreers - who are 'shills'. Now we have a threat made against those people who disagree ('shills').

Mr Old School - if I still had WATS votes you'd get mine for this month.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
bsregistration

That is easily explainable and anyone can do it in their own homes. Focus on a front object with an object in back with a similar angle.

Here is the key, while moving LEFT the camera rotates back straight and then at the end to the right. The illusion causes what the camera is looking at to appear more stationary and the background to move.

Moving left rotating vision slightly right.

Remember there are two things moving here.

The helicopter is moving left and the camera is moving right.

As for Media hocus pocus and the ability of special effects, I think you would have the entire floor of Industrial Light and Magic totally disagree with you.

BTW, that video why not show the whole video or more then you showed?

[edit on 5-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I find this whole thing as ridiculous at this point, we have CRAZY people that think they get writings from space aliens that know Jesus telling us that there is no space beams or possibility of it. We have what at least 99.999% of society would call NUTS, calling another person nuts. They are also viloent, and just as filthy mouthed as the Nico is in that video. Not all of them but many. There is a black woman in that video making fun of his accent, and being racist. YES I SAID IT, a BLACK WOMAN WAS BEING RACIST. We have upteen million questions about 911, and people want to listen NUTS FROM SPACE!!!

I am out of this thread for two reasons, 1. We have nuts that think aliens give them writings telling someone else they are nuts. and 2. We have someone saying no plane hit the 2nd tower when literally 100.000's saw it not just on TV and film but on the ground. When the first tower was smoking people all over New York were looking up and visually in person saw that second plane.

For both those reasons and others I am out of this thread. I wish Nico luck in his search for the truth, and Nico I buy into the space based weapons systems, I also believe they COULD fake the news as they do all the time. I just don't buy that no plane hit the second tower or that that morning the news was faked. There are too many shots of that plane and too many live streams fed that morning. The idea that they landed those real planes and took those real people off them and assasinated them somehwere to allow no plane or a drone is beyond their abilities to pull off and keep secret. Once a conspiracy gets too many people in it it can not stay a secret. Someone would tell.

I wish I could offer the Urantians luck in their search for the truth, but they are in my opinion NUTS!!!

See ya all in the other threads, I would not mark this one as fraud or hoax though, JUST SILLY!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just spent hours going through my own personal footage of 911, pretty much from the moment that the news started reporting that something hit the towers. I had it taped off three network news stations, NBC, CBS, ABC....not in one scene of any of my tape is that bridge visible. As far as I'm concerned the footage is fake.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The bridge is visible in ABC's footage, archived at the Internet Archive. What it doesn't show, is the time jumping around, which was used in the OP to create the illusion of erratic (forwards and backwards) movement.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If you want to compare the animated gif from Mrs Haupt Old School with the ABC fake footage and see that the bridge really does move around, follow this link.

www.911researchers.com...-4163

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If all TV footage is fake then all theories that depend on that footage for evidence are now invalid.

Get that one believed by the whole Truth Movement and George Bush will pin a medal on your chest and maybe give you a big sloppy kiss in a private ceremony on the South Lawn for muting his main detractors.

Wish you well on your mission. Oh and hold out for Laura, I hear she's a better kisser.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First off for clarification, that is NOT the Verezano Bridge, it's the Brooklyn Bridge. There is no way you could possibly see the Verezano Bridge from the Trade Center. Brooklyn Bridge Yes, Verezano no. So depending on the angle of the camera it would be the Brooklyn Bridge. I'll have to go back and recheck my videos from the days events and see if I can come up with the footage of the bridge. Maybe it was something I missed.

If you this link www.wirednewyork.com... you will see the image of the bridge in relationship to the towers.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
First off for clarification, that is NOT the Verezano Bridge, it's the Brooklyn Bridge. There is no way you could possibly see the Verezano Bridge from the Trade Center.

Wrong. Wrong. And wrong again.

Please see the first UPDATE link in the first post in this thread. Review the geographical information there.

The video is shot from the North side of the WTC, looking South. The Verrazano Narrows Bridge is to the South of the WTC. It is not surprising to see the VNB behind the WTC when shot from the angle shown in the video.

The Brooklyn Bridge is East of the WTC and would not be seen when shooting the WTC from the North.

Hope this helps you.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
First off for clarification, that is NOT the Verezano Bridge, it's the Brooklyn Bridge.

I think you're mistaken.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
wasnt this thread labeled as fraud yesterday and now its labeled as updated. yet i dont see any new information. Anyone no why?

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join