It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Live 911 Coverage was Totally Fake (UPDATED) - "TV Fakery"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OK, here's smoking gun proof that the ABC live 9/11 coverage was totally fake. The footage includes layer animation glitches (a bridge that shouldn't be there at all showing up in two different places), frozen still panning, a transmission glitch showing the perp cameraman where to position the towers for the plane crash animation, and more!

You should watch it. Open your eyes!

UPDATE
Several members have called into question the accuracy of this video, and are even claiming it may be a purposeful fraud. Two posts summarize the analysis of our members, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and farther down the same page, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AboveTopSecret.com Editorial Update
The majority of ATS members participating in these TV FAKERY threads have discovered serious problems with the theory. Please use the thread linked below for the ongoing discussion.
SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery

TV FAKERY TOPIC UPDATE

Several ATS members have raised serious doubts about the validity of these "TV Fakery" 9/11 conspiracy theories, as well as the motives of the group promoting them.

An important series of posts begins with: Conspiracy Fakery: The Deception of "TV Fakery" Conspiracies

In the previous few days, we have been witness to a flood of new topics on 9/11 TV Fakery from a group calling themselves 911researchers.com. We (ATS) are not the first board of our ilk to be graced with the disruptive trollishness of this group. Members of 911researchers.com who are active in 9/11 discussion groups combine indignant denigration of disbelievers with disdainful neglect of valid questions that are posed to them...more

[edit on 9-6-2007 by AboveTopSecret.com]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
at about 3:07, what is the silver thing in the background that jumps over with the glitch? Its silver and T-shaped but with two legs. part of a bridge?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's part of the Verrazano Bridge which shouldn't be in the shot at all (it's 7 miles away on the far side of Staten Island).

They're using multiple layers and looped stock footage as a technique to hide what's really going on.

The idea was developed so that you can invade a country: if the local news shows your helicopters flying in, that tips off the enemy that you're on your way. If you jam the TV stations and take them off the air, that also tips off the enemy. What they're doing is airing "innocuous" fake footage instead of showing what's really happening.

See 911 Octopus for more info on this TV Fakery. Also check out 911logic.blogspot.com and killtown.blogspot.com. It's real. The Loose Change gang and the fake 9/11 truth sites are doing everything they possibly can to supress the TV Fakery evidence.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
It's part of the Verrazano Bridge which shouldn't be in the shot at all (it's 7 miles away on the far side of Staten Island).

They're using multiple layers and looped stock footage as a technique to hide what's really going on.

The idea was developed so that you can invade a country: if the local news shows your helicopters flying in, that tips off the enemy that you're on your way. If you jam the TV stations and take them off the air, that also tips off the enemy. What they're doing is airing "innocuous" fake footage instead of showing what's really happening.

See 911 Octopus for more info on this TV Fakery. Also check out 911logic.blogspot.com and killtown.blogspot.com. It's real. The Loose Change gang and the fake 9/11 truth sites are doing everything they possibly can to supress the TV Fakery evidence.

ok I get it, like you see in the spy movies or 'hollow man' where he loops a prerecorded loops over and over shown him sleeping? Man that is shady.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have always thought it amazing, as one who really believes we were attacked by foreign terrorists on 9/11, that so many cameras were trained on the towers at the moment of impact.

I know, I have to get out my camera, charge the batteries overnight and have it ready in advance if I have something I want to record. The fact that so many people were just 'there' with video, is always a hinky thing for me......

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
couldn't that be Brooklyn or Manhattan bridge? either way it is odd how it jumps.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
bsregistration, good to see you on ATS, did not know you were a member! I have you under my subscriptions on Youtube
You should join the thread on no-plane theory, if you haven't done so already, and give everyone your 2 cents. Im listening, i hope everyone else is too.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eponymous67
I have always thought it amazing, as one who really believes we were attacked by foreign terrorists on 9/11, that so many cameras were trained on the towers at the moment of impact.

I know, I have to get out my camera, charge the batteries overnight and have it ready in advance if I have something I want to record. The fact that so many people were just 'there' with video, is always a hinky thing for me......

But you have to remember its a large tourist site, there was always a lot of pictures and footage taken everyday.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think the only ting that is fake is that video. There are far too many independent witnesses with cameras for it to be "faked for TV".

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Originally posted by eponymous67

But you have to remember its a large tourist site, there was always a lot of pictures and footage taken everyday.

Oh sure-you are very right! And the documentary by the French brothers on the FDNY provided alot of footage, true. But again, I believe that we were in truth attacked, and still have an odd feeling about the sheer number of video clips at the right place at the right time.....

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The Naudet brothers video.. interesting that when the plane is supposedly coming in, you only get to see about 4-5 people looking around for the plane. The camera never pans to the street so you can see everyone else. Seems very suspicious to me, not to mention the fact that they just happened to be in right place, right time, right angle.. too many coincidences.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just a guess but it looks like the pylon of the Brooklyn Bridge in the background and given the number of cameramen in the area that it could be a transition shot between to different camera angles that were fairly close to each other. Thus the long composition shot showing the ghosted differences in the angles on all the buildings.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Just a guess but it looks like the pylon of the Brooklyn Bridge in the background and given the number of cameramen in the area that it could be a transition shot between to different camera angles that were fairly close to each other. Thus the long composition shot showing the ghosted differences in the angles on all the buildings.

just seems like a large jump. Unless its shown only one pylon at a time. isn't there like 3 or 4 pylons?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's not the brooklyn bridge, and it's not in the right place to be the brookyn bridge either. It's just totally fake live footage. Take a look at the Brookyln Bridge and see for yourself.

It's the Verrazano Bridge, it doesn't belong there any more than the Eiffel Tower or the Space Needle or one of the Great Pyramids of Egypt.

The video is totally fake (and so are the other 9/11 videos.)

People don't want to believe it, but the proof is right there.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I love your Videos man

This goes very well with the moving bridge of the Naudet brothers.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
It's not the brooklyn bridge, and it's not in the right place to be the brookyn bridge either. It's just totally fake live footage. Take a look at the Brookyln Bridge and see for yourself.

It's the Verrazano Bridge, it doesn't belong there any more than the Eiffel Tower or the Space Needle or one of the Great Pyramids of Egypt.

The video is totally fake (and so are the other 9/11 videos.)

People don't want to believe it, but the proof is right there.

I don't see any Verrazano Bridge, the only one i can find is in Delaware.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here, try this

Google Image Search for Verrazano Bridge

[edit on 2-6-2007 by bsregistration]

[edit on 2-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What's going on with the timestamp on the video? It jumps around at various points in the video. Isn't that evidence of something fishy?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
very very odd...this is pretty serious. great find!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join