It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
For future sessions id suggest you give the remote viewing results to any of the Moderators of this forum in advance.

I agree, please see the two post right above yours discussing this need as well as other options for this need.

I read those posts that's why I gave the suggestion

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
[***Rubbing temples with index fingertips.....yes...it's coming to me....***]

It's the numeral 3 written in red ink!!!

You should have the Post Office postmark the index card for you, though, not just handwrite the date on it, IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by Kokasion
Horizon, around sun set, one building. apparently desserted. harvest colors, but almost absent of foilage.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Kokasion]

Ok that's weird that's -EXACTLY- what came to my mind initially...but whatever. The results will be determined soon.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by laiguana]

Cuuurraazzy! Initially I was focused too much on my other RV test. I think it was alligators in a swamp. Which was cool because I put logs, but I was thinking along the lines of a log cabin in the forest with a mountain horizon. But the mountain horizon sillouhette I doodled looked like the outline of an alligator head... If you squinted, and tilted it a bit. And were partly blind.

It took me a while to clear my mind, but that's what I came up with. It was kind of quick though, so I'm doubting myself a little too much. But who know's. Maybe we both just touched the right "frequency"

Now I'm excited. It's the TENTH! Where's the pic!?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The Results & Background

Ok the results are posted (finally) in this post.
The digital pics are presented here in a smaller format.
Click the links for the fullsize images of the remote view target.

I must say that the results of this experiment are quite interesting as I feel that several of the guest RV'ers hit on some details that are quite astonishing.

In future RV experiments its noted that the following changes should be made:

• Target Number should be in the form: Eight random digits as is a standardized format.
    XXXX
    XXXX
  • A way to verify authenticity of the results by some means, pre-posting the images, or sending to an unbiased ATS mod.
  • Posting some pertinent links within the Original Post, such as educational, definition of remote viewing, etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok the TARGET: RV Session #3706

The target(s) are located on top of a one of my bookshelves, the top shelf of a 3 shelf bookcase. Items consist of:

1) PLASMA GLOBE - One of those inexpensive plasma globes, where you can touch the glass globe and have the electricity interact. The housing is black plastic, plastic base, switch on the front of the unit. There is also a black plastic dome that serves to shield any stray light to enhance viewing of the plasma glow.

2) FRAME & PHOTO - Black painted wooden picture frame, accented with a little bear family on the top
in aluminum. The photo in the frame is of a chocolate lab, tennis ball in mouth. The background is some sort of flowering plant or flower (not sure what kind, maybe someone will know) and was taken in a city park. The flowers are a blue color or violet, see the images for better perspective of the colors.

3) 3x5 INDEX CARD - The index card is standard type, blank on one side, lined on the other side. When I initially wrote the number down (#3706) I thought I wrote it somewhat too small, so I rewrote it on the other side, the blank side and then wrote the date on the blank side under the number.

To help prop this index card up, I also added a little fold on the bottom, this was done at the initial posting time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The images:

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

i141.photobucket.com...

Next I will be posting what I believe were some of the closest hits onto this RV target....

[edit on 6/10/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is a great thread! One of the best I have ever run across. I eagerly await your conclusions.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Way off here! But I did see some answers that came pretty damn close!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
ANALYSIS

I must say that the target was different, being a plasma dome, but some amazing results were found from some of the posters! Some of the most unexpected results were obtained, some results that I wouldn't think would be made WERE...Here's my summary, please post any of your opinions observations and any of your thoughts!

Many people got "house" or "structures".
Many people stated that they say "trees or branches".

Originally posted by sean
Anything to do with trees?

Sees a bungalow or house...

Originally posted by estar
A bungalow, small house, and a note on a table?

This ones pretty interesting:

Originally posted by yuefo
A fence and domed building--nuclear facility?

The DOME portion does in fact lift off if you want to...

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
A little clay house possible dark colours, looks like the roof of the house lifts of so you can put stuff inside.

Got an upsidedown "U", which is what the dome can be viewed as. Also even elaorated on the vision as being an ARCH...
Nice work.

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Im seeing a square block, with a 'U' cut out of it and the 'U' is upsidedown......so it resembles an archway through the block.

The plasma dome electricity does look to make many branches, forked lightning, red and blues, hues etc. The dome structure on the plasma globe would possibly confuse the viewer, not knowing exactly what it was in their visions, that's why sketches are so important, it takes the HUMAN perspective of objects OUT of the equation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND NOW THIS IS THE ONE THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING:

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
I see people that do not know what to do.
I see hundreds of wires inside an underground room.
There is a large black dome outside with a fire underneath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyrolimeade I feel got the PLASMA GLOBE by stating that is was a dome with a fire underneath. Also the wires portion is interesting, the plasma can be construed as wires, bundles, strings or spiderwebs, branches etc. Now dealing with SIZE in remote viewing, sometimes size is tough to judge, again SKETCHES are the best way to go, but I feel pyrolimeade was amazingly close.

Interestingly enough, it was pyrolimeade that had a thread that was something like, "look in the skies tonight in the LA area, something is going to appear." Nothing appeared but I felt it wasn't a hoax or trick, and that he actually felt something was going to show up there. Maybe Ill listen more to what pyrolimeade has to say!
Of course taking the other side of it, its possible that he/she was just lucky, getting the color=black and the DOME feature, and the plasma=fire underneath correct. You guys be the judge.

Regarding the index card: I didn't think people would comment on the FOLD in the card that I made, purely out of necessity to prop the card up...

Originally posted by piacenza
You folded the ticket twice and hidden it under something.

This one gets the fold AND the act that it was PROPPED UP and even that it was against a DARK OBJECT!

Originally posted by frayed1
Ok, here's my shot at this.......and I did not read any of the other posts before I posted mine......

There is a fold in the index card. It is propped against something ( small dark box?) on a largish table or desk, in the middle of a (empty?) room, in a rather tall building....in a large city. The building is fairly quiet, with a few sounds of distant activity.

When one is seated at the desk/table, the view out the (square) window shows sky, clouds, the tops of other buildings.

Now onto the FRAMED PHOTO of the dog/tennis ball and flowers in the background. Not many people touched on this target, maybe because it really wasnt the MAIN part of the experiment, but I wanted to insert this 2nd object just to see what effect a secondary object had in terms of what people 'saw'.

Here is ANOTHER AMAZING, UNCANNY, *insert whatever adjective here* READING...

Originally posted by FudgeStix
I gave it a shot and got the image of a framed portrait water colour painting of a vase of violets, the vase was ochre coloured. I doubt this will be right, since I've never ever remote viewed before, be freaky if it was

So Fudgestix got that it was

• Framed
  • A Portrait/Painting
  • Violets, water color

The photo can be interpreted as a painting, or a portrait. The flowers in the background behind the dog DOES match the violet color desc. by Fudgestix. Good job

Also the frame was received as well.

Other interesting sessions:

Originally posted by lightseeker
    I see a large book, like a large dictionary or family bible; maybe a large photo album.

I also get the impression of trees; lots of tall green leafy alders, birch and maples. They are very tall and close together; blue sky and sunlight is visable through the top of the canopy. It is like being in a woods or park.

This one is VERY GOOD AS WELL! Good job!
    A sun door, and drawing the arch or DOME shape again. If you think about it the dome would seem to enclose the plasma area, or sun, or electricity area. Real nice reading.

Originally posted by tgidkp

And this one is also similar to the SUN and DOOR...Good job.

Originally posted by Palasheea
    So here's the information I received on Saturday morning.
    -- a string of numbers seen right by a DOOR. (because I saw that string of numbers, I connected it to the target numbers of this RV experiment).

-- In a short EVP recording session I did after waking up from that dream with the number and the door it says, in a male voice the word "Sun" after asking in the recording what is the image that's connected to #3706? I labeled that recording "sun" and saved it in a new folder labeled, 'rv'.

Gets the DOG in the photo part of the reading....

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
    I see you, or some guy, kneeling down holding up an index card with 3706 written on it. You're outdoors. Maybe on a camping trip? There is a body of water in the background. I think your dog might be next to you?

Another Dog reading...

Originally posted by antar
    My son saw a beach scene where people were camping./ Or a dog running and playing...

My SUMMARY:

All in all AMAZING READINGS, even if some of the ones above are discounted due to luck, randomness etc, some of the readings are UNCANNY and correct on several fronts, from color, to shape to substance. Considering the low number of people posting their reads on the experiment, and the hit ratio, I must say I'm IMPRESSED. Even after I discounted some other readings that were posted, even these can be looked a as accurate of the targets.

Also for RV'ers out there, sketches are an amazing part of making accurate readings it seems, only a few posters submitted sketches, perhaps others did as well, but just didn't submit these to the thread...

I'm interested to hear back from all of you, regardless if you made a successful reading or not, and to any other ATS'ers!

• posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:27 AM
    link   
    And FINALLY this is what I wrote before the initial posting of my expectations on being impressed...!

external source is from ME, greatlakes, experiment.txt

I will be impressed and at the very least intrigued if the following are given to me in the RV experiment:

With regards to the PLASMA GLOBE:
    Lightning, storm, static, blue, pink, red, chaotic, branches, trees, dancing, dome, black, dark, plastic, arches, ridges, stand, round, globe, glass, electricity, circular, sphere

The Pic frame:
    Dog, tennis ball, brown/choc lab, flowers, picture frame, photo, park, trees, violet color, blues/purples, playful/playing, bears, wood(en), mettalic.

The Card:
    Writing both sides. date format as written.

Notice that on the card, I didnt even expect the FOLD to be viewed by anybody, but nevertheless it should have been on my list!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:21 AM
    link   
    This is just amazing! I'm too am very,very IMPRESSED!! by how many 'hits' or near 'hits' were made on these targets for this first RV run!
    Especially the one's that were right on target like:

Plasma Ball
    " pyrolimeade's
    I see people that do not know what to do.
    I see hundreds of wires inside an underground room.
    There is a large black dome outside with a fire underneath."

"Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
    Im seeing a square block, with a 'U' cut out of it and the 'U' is upsidedown......so it resembles an archway through the block."

DOG

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
    I see you, or some guy, kneeling down holding up an index card with 3706 written on it. You're outdoors. Maybe on a camping trip? There is a body of water in the background. I think your dog might be next to you?

Originally posted by antar
    My son saw a beach scene where people were camping./ Or a dog running and playing...

And members who specifically mentioned the index card itself being part of of the target i.e. card on a table i.e......
    zombieagent's
    I see the index card sitting on a nice reddish table, maybe a dining table, some fille nearby, not much paper in them... Can't get much more... I'll edit if I see something else.

I just want to thank greatlakes for starting up this RV experiment and also for his helpful and insightful suggestions and comment throughout this project!
    I also just want to say that it's takes a lot of guts to participate in an experiment such as this one because naturally, everyone wants to get a hit but just saying that when you think like that, you're taking all of the fun out of it -- it's better to just throw ones fate to the wind and go with it -- and enjoy the participating and interacting with others that come along with the whole package when participating in experiments like this!

I'm really amazed that this is the first time we've had an RV experiment on this board since I joined a year ago because all along I've sensed that we've got some really psychic people on this board where I was really curious to find out just how psychic some of you people are.

Now my suspicions have been confirmed and I bet there are a lot more here too who are like that who did not participate in this experiment this time round who probably now wish they did.

So if you are one of those people, please by all means DO participate in the next RV experiment (in fact, one has already just been started up this morning already).

Great job everybody! and thanks GREATLAKES for starting this thread up!
    Thanks to you now we all may be practicing RV for many years to come right here in this forum!!

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:55 AM
    link   
    Cool! This was fun. Though my end result was of course way off...when I was sketching...there were three times I drew a lightning bolt in that jagged format we draw as kids...I assumed it was symbolic of a light or fire but when I asked myself if it was a light, the answer was no and I could not put an image to anything else lightning would be associated with...and then of course I was all over the place from there. Some of the results were definately interesting! Do another

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:07 AM
    link   

Originally posted by ratboy
    Cool! This was fun. Though my end result was of course way off...when I was sketching...there were three times I drew a lightning bolt in that jagged format we draw as kids...I assumed it was symbolic of a light or fire but when I asked myself if it was a light, the answer was no and I could not put an image to anything else lightning would be associated with...and then of course I was all over the place from there. Some of the results were definately interesting! Do another

That's why you should post ALL of the information that comes to you -- and in detail too because you never know if that componant is somewhere in target photograph.
    When I did that sketch, and then jazzed it up in an image editor, I kept putting a wooden picture frame around the whole picture but then kept deleting that frame because I thought it was overkill... lol, now I wish I had kept it on there. But this is just part of getting the hang of participating in RV experiments so now I know better -- whatever comes to mind, include it in your posts... that's important.
    I hope Greatlakes starts up another RV experiment --- lol, maybe today sometime?? I can't see any problem with having more than one going on on this board at the same time. The more practice that better!!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:12 AM
    link   

I hope Greatlakes starts up another RV experiment --- lol, maybe today sometime?? I can't see any problem with having more than one going on on this board at the same time. The more practice that better!!

I missed this one, id love the chance to have a go.......

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

That's why you should post ALL of the information that comes to you -- and in detail too because you never know if that componant is somewhere in target photograph.
    When I did that sketch, and then jazzed it up in an image editor, I kept putting a wooden picture frame around the whole picture but then kept deleting that frame because I thought it was overkill... lol, now I wish I had kept it on there. But this is just part of getting the hang of participating in RV experiments so now I know better -- whatever comes to mind, include it in your posts... that's important.

So true! There was a couple of things I should have added as well.......ahhh hindsight!

Yes, please do another, perhaps practice will help sharpen our aim! And I like the idea of getting the mods to be in on the target information at the start of future 'experiments' of this nature.......It'd be interesting to see if the 'receivers' had more hits when there are more 'senders'.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:13 AM
    link   
    Thanks to greatlakes...this was fun to try...I may read up on RVing now...I've heard of it on Coast to Coast but have not really researched it.

To others, laiguana just started a new one:
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:23 AM
    link   
    I must say i'm quite please i got an honorable mention, this was my first ever shot at RV'ing.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
    link   
    Thank you. I enjoyed this thread. Although I wasnt close in allot of regards, I do feel I may have hit on some small things although not enough to be considered a reasonable hit so to speak.

I think I will do some reading on some of the links provided in this topic to further my understanding of all this.

Thanks again greatlakes!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
    link   
    well i guessed a toaster next to a brown bottle, better luck next time!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:39 PM
    link   
    Worth noting that I drew two lightning bolt shapes with a darker spherical object in the center, and other users also mentioned the word lightning.

I GREATLY over-exagerated the importance of yellow in the targets, the only yellow in anything is the yellow ball in the dog's mouth.

Note that even the highlighting on the sphere in the dome is the same, although backwards.

Overlay of my image over yours.

The spherical object is the same colour as the dog in the picture, and looks like a dog's nose. Could be a mixup from having really 2 targets in one. But that's stretching it

I'm not saying that I got an exact image or anything or if it's even a hit, I'm just relating the main way I see that my image can be interpreted/related to yours.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
    link   
    Hello.

This is a nice Plasma Ball, I had one but was broken, and I've seen one long ago . If I put my hand on it, it does stg interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
    link   
    Mmm some interesting results. But, considering that amongst those that attempted this experiment are the real RVers of ATS (an assumption I know), can you see any real use for it in the intelligence community as some claim?

Looking at this result how would you pass on strategic information or the design for a new weapon system etc with this technique? You only know what you got when you finally see what you were viewing!!

It would be like RVing something then stealing it to see if you got it right. Then what would be the point of RVing it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join