It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
-- In a short EVP recording session I did after waking up from that dream with the number and the door it says, in a male voice the word "Sun" after asking in the recording what is the image that's connected to #3706? I labeled that recording "sun" and saved it in a new folder labeled, 'rv'.

Does this mean, you are in telepathic contact with a male voice? Why don't you open some questions/answers, or conversations with him? He might help you in certain things, issues. Try to ask him something, he might answer you.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I still can't help but think the domino effect has taken its toll on here. However there are some interesting and unique answers on here. Hopefully the answer is revealed Sunday morning. Because I'm impatient with these things...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I still can't help but think the domino effect has taken its toll on here. However there are some interesting and unique answers on here. Hopefully the answer is revealed Sunday morning. Because I'm impatient with these things...

Yes as early as possible on Sunday, I hate to keep you all waiting - Heck even I am itching to reveal the results!

Anyway, since we still have more time, lets get some more session results!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wanted to post a link to what projects that psitech has worked on in the past for their 'clients'. Ive always wanted to have an inside knowledge of what some professional RV'ers had access to...

www.remoteviewing.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I see a long solid wood table inside a house and a large black metal empty barrel on the outside. 2 white doors leading to a basement...a microwave...This would be easier if you gave more info, like people's name, birthdates.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Never tried before but seemed fun to try...I did pen/papar scribbles but may try meditation before going to sleep...I ended up with a tape measurer with something like a lightning bolt on it.

I think I put more nouns with everything that came up...it all started with some triangles and an angled line, then lightning bolt, then light, then pizza (triangle...lol), then lighter, then the tape measurer...then triangle seemed to be a light section against other sections...then the bolt on the measurer...lol...to many nouns popped in compared to adjectives as that one link I read stated to think adjectives. So adjectives would be triangle shape and a square shape...something w/ a jagged lightning bolt shape or a torn shape perhaps...triangle section light....other darks...

All in all ended up with a tape measurer with a lightning bolt image on it or something like it. Regardless of results, was fun to try...if I get another image before deadline, I will edit. Now I am hungry.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If I can have a second guess, I'll say a brand new red toothbrush. If I only get one, my first guess supercedes this one, as a red toothbrush just came to mind spontaniously as I was reading this thread again, and may be entirely unrelated. If it's a red toothbrush, it is on a whitish-grey counter with darker grey flecks in it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
If it's a red toothbrush, it is on a whitish-grey counter with darker grey flecks in it.

Wow, mine is red toothbrush on a dark gray counter with whitish gray flecks! Who'd a thunk it!

Actually, I already had my vision days ago on page 2 I think. I'm just getting antsy waiting for the outcome.

Tomorrow is the day everyone!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
dorks....all waiting on the edges of your seats and all.....

my day turns to the 10th sooner than yours (america) does. do i get to go first?!?!

dkp

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Wow, mine is red toothbrush on a dark gray counter with whitish gray flecks! Who'd a thunk it!

Actually, I already had my vision days ago on page 2 I think. I'm just getting antsy waiting for the outcome.

Tomorrow is the day everyone!

I know I am antsy also...just fired up my new exilim that I got, its orange!

[edit on 6/9/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Horizon, around sun set, one building. apparently desserted. harvest colors, but almost absent of foilage.

something large.

Um... And an index card labeled 3407???

I've only done one remote viewing project before, so I'm not sure if that's the format.

(added) and the last time I did it I used a Hemisync meditation method. Right now I just have the whine of the computer. I want to see how close I was.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Kokasion]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokasion
Horizon, around sun set, one building. apparently desserted. harvest colors, but almost absent of foilage.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Kokasion]

Ok that's weird that's -EXACTLY- what came to my mind initially...but whatever. The results will be determined soon.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was wondering after this RV test can I host another RV test and will anyone give it a shot?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I was wondering after this RV test can I host another RV test and will anyone give it a shot?

Sounds good laiguana! Just be sure to conform to certain protocols to keep the experiment (if thats what you want out of it) as accurate as possible.

There are probably certain things that I would improve upon in my experiment knowing now what I know now
Thinks like, in most RV sessions, the target number is expressed in 8 digits, but its perfectly valid to give 4, 6 or whatever amount as well. Couple other little things also...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah...I've tried to make an RV test before but no one even tried it! That was long ago though. Perhaps now there will be more interested in it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The only problem is that the OP is on the honor system and that is just not a good way to do it.

Not to say that I don't trust the OP because I never gave it a thought until now and I'm sure everything is on the up and up. However, should this gets more involved then I think we need to come up with a procedure to insure security of the exhibition pieces, especially if we have multiples.

Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
The only problem is that the OP is on the honor system and that is just not a good way to do it.

... I think we need to come up with a procedure to insure security of the exhibition pieces, especially if we have multiples.
Any ideas?

Excellent point, another thing to add to improve any future RV experiments..!

I think its an easy solution to this protocol. A way that one would document the RV target is of course by pictures or video. A solution then is to find an image hosting site that only the OP knows about at the time of posting, AND one that posts the file upload time and date associated with the image. It would need to be one that does not change the date with an update etc...

Or of course you can send the images in a zip file to a trusted outside source via email, say to SPRINGER or any of the three amigos for instance. Then they can do the image posting when the deadline comes...

Any other ideas, that dont involve elaborate methods...?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
For future sessions id suggest you give the remote viewing results to any of the Moderators of this forum in advance. Obvisously so the Moderator can verify the authenticity of the results.

My RV result:

I saw an apple tree. Heh

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
For future sessions id suggest you give the remote viewing results to any of the Moderators of this forum in advance. Obvisously so the Moderator can verify the authenticity of the results.

My RV result:

I saw an apple tree. Heh

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

Great idea.

Im exited to find out what the objext for this RV was, please show us already! Im impatient lol.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
For future sessions id suggest you give the remote viewing results to any of the Moderators of this forum in advance.

I agree, please see the two post right above yours discussing this need as well as other options for this need.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join