It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Lombozo anything, and I will answer.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
thx lombozo she's not in pain just blind and old...

on a more happy note lombozo boxers or briefs?

Enjoy her company while you can my friend, the time as always is fleeting. Make sure you take advantage of the mutual love you can share while you can. Chin up my friend. As I've stated, I've been where you are. If you need a shoulder, my U2U is right there for your use. Don't hesitate for a moment.

OK, now back to the not so heavy stuff.........

Hmmmmm..... let's see.....boxers or briefs........... Hmmmmmmm.......... When I wear those briefs and stuff, I'm like talkin' in a higher voice and stuff. I sound like Michael Jackson! They're like so tight and stuff! Plus like when it's hot out and stuff, it takes me a half an hour to peel my boys off my leg. Hmmmmm, and like when I wear boxers...... they like always stick out the top of my jeans and stuff. And like they always make really funny ridges and stuff in my pants....... Hmmmm......... I think my answer is goin' commando and stuff! Yep! Free floatin is the best way! It's perfect!

*dies of laughter* good answer my man!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
*bump* cause lombozo rocks and i gots another question(thats not heavy at all(well maybe) i think)
if you could have only 2 wishes what would they be???

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

*bump* cause lombozo rocks and i gots another question(thats not heavy at all(well maybe) i think)

True answer.
1) That my son lives to be more than 100 years old.
2) That my son is never touched by illness, violence or tragedy, and that every one of his days is filled with happiness, success, and prosperity.

It's kinda late here, and it's been a long day - I do believe that I might actually get some real sleep. (I have a major sleeping disorder.) I'll get back with my alter egos (I lovingly call him Donald, the thinkin' guy.) 2 wishes soon.
Thanks for the bump, and kind words - very much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Should i buy a solar pool cover.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

True answer.
1) That my son lives to be more than 100 years old.
2) That my son is never touched by illness, violence or tragedy, and that every one of his days is filled with happiness, success, and prosperity.

It's kinda late here, and it's been a long day - I do believe that I might actually get some real sleep. (I have a major sleeping disorder.) I'll get back with my alter egos (I lovingly call him Donald, the thinkin' guy.) 2 wishes soon.
Thanks for the bump, and kind words - very much appreciated!

respectable wishes! i woulda wished for like money or something =P cause im still only 16! and your very much welcome

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Should i buy a solar pool cover.

Nice!!!!!!

A solar pool cover, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmm..................
It just so happens that I know where to get one - CHEAP!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Will Dale Jr. get to keep the number 8?

FREE THE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
^^^^^BUMP^^^^^

a bump for lombozo and a question to boot!
what bank should i bank with?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

^^^^^BUMP^^^^^

a bump for lombozo and a question to boot!
what bank should i bank with?

Man! Now that's a good thinkin' question! I was lookin' for some some good places to do some fancy bankin' and stuff. I went to a bunch of different ones, but finally found the perfect one!
It's called 'Little Man Swimmers Bank'. Yeah! Like you go in, and they give you your own room and stuff to sit in and relax. And like they give you all these magazines and movies and stuff. Yeah!!!! And get this! After your done relaxin' and stuff, they pay you! All for doin' the same thing you would do in the privacy of your own home! Yeah! Now that's what I call a good bank! Yep, 'The Little Man Swimmers" Bank is the only place to do your bankin' and stuff!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
but ive never heard of this bank!? is there a local branch were i live? i'm in utah so lemme know! cause i definantly wanna look these guys up!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

but ive never heard of this bank!? is there a local branch were i live? i'm in utah so lemme know! cause i definantly wanna look these guys up!

In Utah, eh? Hmmmmm..........................
I don't know if those Mormons would have their own version of "The Little man Swimmers" bank or not.........................
I have to do some investigatin' and stuff..............

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Lets give this a try.......... What kind I do when my boss always claim my work as his and he gets all the accolades?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Lets give this a try.......... What kind I do when my boss always claim my work as his and he gets all the accolades?

whats an accolades? =P never heard of it lol

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Accolade is like rewards/praise/appreciation I think.

Maybe you could take some work to the patent office and when your boss claims it his you sue him...

Could maybe work.

Hey Lombozo.

What will you be doing on the 21st of December 2012???

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Hmmmmmmmmmm................. the incompetent boss syndrome, eh?
Hmmm............ this is gonna take some serious thinkin'............
What to do, what to do? A sneaky boss who steals your parade.......
OK, time to pull out Old Snowy.........Give it a nice shakin' and stuff......ahhhh...... there we go, nice and snowy...........Hmmmmm........somethin's comin' through............coming......coming.........
Huh? What's this mean? Hmmmm........3 words? I don't get it. 3 words:
Smith And Wesson.
Hmmmmm......... maybe Old Snowy needs an adjustment......

On a serious note. I had the same problem several years back. The way I handled it was to 'accidentally' let my bosses boss know what I was doing BEFORE the plan came to fruition. When it finally did happen, my boss tried to take credit for it, and alot of questions were asked. The problem seemed to go away pretty quickly after that. U2U me if you need some real ideas.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Hey Lombozo.

What will you be doing on the 21st of December 2012???

CHUKKLES! Where you been Dude? Great to hear from you!

12/21/20012, eh? Let's see........ Hmmmmmmmm................ Let me pull out my fancy calendar and stuff. Man! That is one fancy calendar! Pictures of Indians, and stone ruins and stuff. And it's on real shiny paper. Mmmmmmmmmm shiny...........
OK, lets see what I have penned in on my busy schedule for 5-1/2 years down the road......... Hmmmmm.......December 21st, December 21st 2012 - Ahhhh here we go...........Hmmmmmmm........that's strange......Like all the pages after December 21, 2012 are blank and stuff..........Hmmmmm......... This fancy calendar is a ripoff!
Hmmmm............let's see. December 21st. I'll be gettin' ready to start my Christmas shoppin' and stuff! Yeah!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

whats an accolades? =P never heard of it lol

From the Free Dictionary by Farlex:

a. An expression of approval; praise.
b. A special acknowledgment; an award.

Thanks Lombozo for your answer, I going to try that one see how it goes.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

So like how did it go with your boss and stuff? Did you manage to outsmart that sneaky boss?
Bosses think they're so cool. Walkin' around, drinkin' Starbucks coffee, plannin' meetins', stealin' ideas and stuff.
I hate bosses.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Reply to the Canadian version of Vampira - Yes. Yes I do.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Reply to the Canadian version of Vampira - Yes. Yes I do.

*GIGGLES*

[edit on 12-11-2008 by AccessDenied]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join