It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Lombozo anything, and I will answer.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
This is sewious!

Save the celery!

You're right! This is sewious! The phone, the phone is ringing.........

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm gonna go get alot of celery! Peanut butter too!
Those damn Zionist Illuminatis!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hhmm lombozo i gotsa new question for ya man (since my other got ignored *crys*) how am i going to die???????

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
hhmm lombozo i gotsa new question for ya man (since my other got ignored *crys*) how am i going to die???????

Maybe you should give yourself a spoiler warning!!!

Hi Lombozo, a weird one for you here!

What on Earth tempted my boss to get me to make a sort of local delivery (I 'm a courier delivering pallets of magazines in my van) at 5 am, then go into london for 10 am and when I finished that I had to go to dartford to pick some things up, go to Swindon 130 odd miles away then form there go to Exeter, another 130 miles away.

I had to pick up some things from both Swindon and Exeter then take them back to Dartford. I got home at 12 30 at night and Oh what a surprise I had to be up this morning at 4 am.

I wouldn't have minded but I have a delicate sleep pattern, when I got in last night, although my body ached from the 15 hour drive my mind was restless and i got a total of 30 mins sleep.

Damn I hate my job. (this could have been a good rant But I suspect you can tell me why my boss who sits in a comfy chair at a desk from 8 till 6 seems to think I would want to spend 15 hours across 500 miles just lookin at the road...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................... Kind of heavy there dude.........
I will just say that after living a very long, happy, prosperous life, which is blessed with everything you could ever want, you will pass peacefully in your sleep.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
What on Earth tempted my boss to get me to make a sort of local delivery (I 'm a courier delivering pallets of magazines in my van) at 5 am, then go into london for 10 am and when I finished that I had to go to dartford to pick some things up, go to Swindon 130 odd miles away then form there go to Exeter, another 130 miles away.

I had to pick up some things from both Swindon and Exeter then take them back to Dartford. I got home at 12 30 at night and Oh what a surprise I had to be up this morning at 4 am.

I wouldn't have minded but I have a delicate sleep pattern, when I got in last night, although my body ached from the 15 hour drive my mind was restless and i got a total of 30 mins sleep.

Damn I hate my job. (this could have been a good rant But I suspect you can tell me why my boss who sits in a comfy chair at a desk from 8 till 6 seems to think I would want to spend 15 hours across 500 miles just lookin at the road...

I think he might be a racist! Yep, I bet he hates clowns! I think that we should call in Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Pennywise the clown to investigate this!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I bet he is racist.

Ok why can't I seem to edit my posts, and whats the alert button?

How much do you like answering questions???

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................... Kind of heavy there dude.........
I will just say that after living a very long, happy, prosperous life, which is blessed with everything you could ever want, you will pass peacefully in your sleep.

well crap i was hoping to go out with a bang but you cant change prophocy

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

How much do you like answering questions???

Yes, yes I do.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You may need to prognosticate on this for a bit, but here's my question:

Do you think humans will still be in charge of this planet in a thousand years.
Could it be controlled by machines or aliens.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
You may need to prognosticate on this for a bit, but here's my question:

Do you think humans will still be in charge of this planet in a thousand years.
Could it be controlled by machines or aliens.

Hmmmm.... A thousand years, eh?....
Let's see....... Allright, let me pull out 'ole snowy'....
Yep let's wind her up good......... Yeah! Ahhhhh, that's nice. Ahhhhhhh, I shook it up like real god and stuff...... Mmmmmmm - Yep, I'm ready to do some really good predictin' and stuff........
Hmmmmmm........... who will be in charge of the planet in 1,000 years.....Hmmmmm..... C'mon predictin' ball, show me somethin' really cool!
Wait! I see it! Yeah!
In a thousand years, the earth will be ruled by clones! Yep, President Paris Hilton, and Vice President Lindsay Lohan will rule. Every alien (and every other INTELLIGENT life form) will flee screamin' and stuff! Man! I'm ascared of the future!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi Lombozo,

My question today is:

Are you at all religious, If not what are your beliefs about how and why we're here???

I personally have no religion but am open to the idea of a higher power.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
*squeezing eyes shut and crossing fingers*

"please say it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster, please say it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster ..."

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hi Lombozo,

My question today is:

Are you at all religious, If not what are your beliefs about how and why we're here???

I personally have no religion but am open to the idea of a higher power.

On a serious note, I am a god fearing man.

On the other hand, here is my perfect religion.....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

By the way MM, I LOVE spaghetti and meatballs! Would be my pleasure to share a table with you over a nice glass of wine!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

By the way MM, I LOVE spaghetti and meatballs! Would be my pleasure to share a table with you over a nice glass of wine!

Anytime you're on the Left Coast, you let me know and we'll have pastalicious sacrament.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sup Lom,

Now this is going to be a hard question, your going to have to think real good and hard for this!

Ready?

Sure?

Well here goes, what in your mind, is better, a chocolate pie stuffed with money or a money pie stuffed with chocolate?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Sup Lom,

Now this is going to be a hard question, your going to have to think real good and hard for this!

Ready?

Sure?

Well here goes, what in your mind, is better, a chocolate pie stuffed with money or a money pie stuffed with chocolate?

Hmmmmmm......let's see......
Mmmmmmm, I like pie and stuff. Like a good French apple pie and stuff......But every time I eat one of those French apple pies, I always feel like surrenderin' to my enemies and stuff while wearin' a beanie and sayin' "Sacre Bleu!". Hmmmmm.........
Chocolate pie, eh? Hmmmmmmm......... let's see.... If I had a nice fancy chocolate pie filled with money - that would be cool! Yeah! I've been practicin' my X-Ray vision. I bought a fancy dentists Xray machine, and I keep starin' into it and stuff. I hope this funny rash goes away soon. My Xray vision isn't workin' real good with all these bandages on my eyes and stuff. Until my X-ray vision starts workin' really cool and stuff I have to say a money pie stuffed with chocolate. That way I can pick off all of those coins and stuff and eat all of that fancy chocolate without breakin' my teeth and stuff! Yeah. Now that's some really cool answerin' and stuff!
Yeah!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i gots one for ya lombozo when is my pug going to die? she's very old now and has some back problems.... and will we have to put her down? or will she die in her "hothouse"?

heres hopin,

the king

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

i gots one for ya lombozo when is my pug going to die? she's very old now and has some back problems.... and will we have to put her down? or will she die in her "hothouse"?

heres hopin,

the king

Man! These questions are startin' to get pretty heavy and stuff. Puttin' that pug down is a decision only you can make, and frankly I really don't want to joke about it.
Is she in pain? Is it to the point that you're keeping her around for selfish reasons? I've been there, and have done that, and in retrospect feel that my selfishness simply prolonged my pets pain. When the time came, I actually hired a traveling vet who euthanized my pet in my home. She literally fell asleep on her bed. It was as comfortable for her as I could possibly make it.
I don't envy you, and wish you luck on your decision.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
thx lombozo she's not in pain just blind and old...

on a more happy note lombozo boxers or briefs?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

thx lombozo she's not in pain just blind and old...

on a more happy note lombozo boxers or briefs?

Enjoy her company while you can my friend, the time as always is fleeting. Make sure you take advantage of the mutual love you can share while you can. Chin up my friend. As I've stated, I've been where you are. If you need a shoulder, my U2U is right there for your use. Don't hesitate for a moment.

OK, now back to the not so heavy stuff.........

Hmmmmm..... let's see.....boxers or briefs........... Hmmmmmmm.......... When I wear those briefs and stuff, I'm like talkin' in a higher voice and stuff. I sound like Michael Jackson! They're like so tight and stuff! Plus like when it's hot out and stuff, it takes me a half an hour to peel my boys off my leg. Hmmmmm, and like when I wear boxers...... they like always stick out the top of my jeans and stuff. And like they always make really funny ridges and stuff in my pants....... Hmmmm......... I think my answer is goin' commando and stuff! Yep! Free floatin is the best way! It's perfect!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join