It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Lombozo anything, and I will answer.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sweet and stuff.

Those pesky woodchucks surely chuck a damm lot a wood.

That Avatar has freaked me right out.

I just have to keep thinking that Chukkles is a big softy really. tee hee!!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Originally posted by lombozo

OK I got it! A woodchuck would chuck 237.682 ounces of wood!

What timeframe is that in, Lombozo -- per second, per minute, per diem? Just curious. It was such a scientific answer, it HAS to be true.

That would be for an 8 hour wood chuckin' shift. But woodchuck union rules allow for 1 hour lunch and 2 fifteen minute wood chuckin' breaks.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yo wassup Lombozo! Ok, I got one, what day/month/year will I become the President of the Russian Federation?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Yo wassup Lombozo! Ok, I got one, what day/month/year will I become the President of the Russian Federation?

Hi RS!
Hmmmmmm........... Now this is gonna require some superior thinkin'..................
Let's see........... Yep, I'm shakin' up my fancy crystal ball......It's all shiny and stuff......
mmmmmmmmmmm shiny.......
I' seein' some stuff and all. Like on your 21st birthday that Arnold Schwarzenneger is going to ask you for some really cool body building secrets.
I see you flyin' to Russia and durin' the flight some hijackers hijack that plane. You stand up and call all 7 of them pansies. Then using squirt packets of Russian dressin' you manage to temporarily blind those sneaky hijackers and take the plane back! Man! When the plane lands in St. Petersburg you are greeted by throngs of admirers. Faberge commits to makin' a really fancy RS Faberge Egg! It will be decreed that "From this day forward it will no longer be called Russian Dressin' but Russian Soldier Dressin'!"
Wait! The current President of Russia will bow to you and resign statin' that instead of bein' just a stinkin' president, that you are now Czar! All this jut 4 days after your 22nd birthday!
Man that's some good stuff!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
oh great lombozo, I have a question. Do I need to bring a poncho on the last day of my sophmore year next year? FOOD FIGHT!!!

[edit on 1/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
oh great lombozo, I have a question. Do I need to bring a poncho on the last day of my sophmore year next year? FOOD FIGHT!!!

[edit on 1/6/07 by galm 1]

Hmmmmmm........... I always keep a couple of big black garbage bags with me in case I walk into a spontaneous food fight and stuff. Yep. just slip that big black garbage bag over you, then like when the food fight is all done and stuff, you can go around and collect the fancy foods that you like and use that big black trash bag to carry that food home.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey Lombozo, I got a question for you.
When are the aliens gonna make themselves known and are they gonna live alongside us or just blow us out the universe???

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Hey Lombozo, I got a question for you.
When are the aliens gonna make themselves known and are they gonna live alongside us or just blow us out the universe???

Hmmmmmmm............... Aliens. Aliens think they're so cool. Flyin' around in those fancy flyin' saucers, killin' cows, stickin' probes into people and stuff. And like they're always showin' off their really fancy death rays and stuff. I hate aliens.
I'm thinkin' that those sneaky aliens are hidin' on the back of the moon. Yep, and they're gonna just blow that moon up, and the whole world will have a gigantic tsunami which will wipe us all out, and they'll just cruise onto the earth and hang out when the water recedes. I bet they'll laugh and laugh, sayin' those humans were sooooo stupid.
Yep, I hate aliens.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
here is one, when will the leafs win the cup.
lol

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
here is one, when will the leafs win the cup.
lol

Hmmmmmm................It will be before the Flyers do I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm thinkin' that those sneaky aliens are hidin' on the back of the moon. Yep, and they're gonna just blow that moon up, and the whole world will have a gigantic tsunami which will wipe us all out, and they'll just cruise onto the earth and hang out when the water recedes.

Wow, you really do know everything, this makes so much sense, thats why the moon was put there for us, as well as keeping us alive, it's also a fail safe for the aliens.
They make another moon and put the next model of human back on the planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Hi RS!
Hmmmmmm........... Now this is gonna require some superior thinkin'..................
Let's see........... Yep, I'm shakin' up my fancy crystal ball......It's all shiny and stuff......
mmmmmmmmmmm shiny.......
I' seein' some stuff and all. Like on your 21st birthday that Arnold Schwarzenneger is going to ask you for some really cool body building secrets.
I see you flyin' to Russia and durin' the flight some hijackers hijack that plane. You stand up and call all 7 of them pansies. Then using squirt packets of Russian dressin' you manage to temporarily blind those sneaky hijackers and take the plane back! Man! When the plane lands in St. Petersburg you are greeted by throngs of admirers. Faberge commits to makin' a really fancy RS Faberge Egg! It will be decreed that "From this day forward it will no longer be called Russian Dressin' but Russian Soldier Dressin'!"
Wait! The current President of Russia will bow to you and resign statin' that instead of bein' just a stinkin' president, that you are now Czar! All this jut 4 days after your 22nd birthday!
Man that's some good stuff!

OOOH! Your reply couldnt've been better! I like it!
I cannot wait, gotta go now, I got alot of dressing to buy! lol

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. win the NASCAR championship this year?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. win the NASCAR championship this year?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................I see a number 8................I see the color red............ I see a checkered flag............ But I see no circle.....

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
awwwwwwww... Thank you anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
whats the meaning to life?
i would really like to know the answer

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
whats the meaning to life?
i would really like to know the answer

Hmmmmmm............. The meaning to life.............Hmmmmmm.......... Yep time to break out my really fancy crystal ball on this one. Like I better shake it up really good and stuff..........
Ahhhhh.............. Nice and snowy and stuff...........
The meaning of life............
Let's see............
The meaning of life............
Wait I got it! The meaning of life is like Jambalaya! Yeah! Yep some people like seafood, and some people like sausage. Heck some people even like both! And like it can be bland, or hot and spicy. Plus Jambalaya comes from New Orleans. New Orleans - the city where you can do anything, and have ALOT of fun doin' it and stuff. So it shows you that you should have as much fun as you can 'cause you never know when a Katrina can come and just ruin everything! Yep, Jambalaya it is.

Brain, sometimes you amaze even me!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's the best explanation for the meaning of life I've ever heard!

Lombozo your brain amazes me too!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
That's the best explanation for the meaning of life I've ever heard!

Lombozo your brain amazes me too!

From one great thinker to another, thank you! Yep, I stick by my Jambalaya!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What is the secret of the universe?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join