It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Confronted By 9/11 Truthers, Lies About WTC Collapse w/videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting,he must have that popular "i cant recall" disease.

(PrisonPlanet)-9/11 truthers are making headlines again today after confronting Rudy Giuliani in New York on his foreknowledge of the collapse of the twin towers. Amazingly, just weeks after saying the opposite, Giuliani now claims he had no idea the towers were going to fall.

www.prisonplanet.com...

The video of the confrontation can be found here,as well as his earlier statement
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He looks like an evil villian the way he smiles at the questions! Great video, as it shows he can not put on his tough guy act when his answers aren't scripted for him. Can anyone say flip flop ?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow, he said he didn't know they would implode.

Giuliani replied by saying, "I didn't realize the towers would collapse." He later added, "No one that I know of had any idea they would implode. That was a complete surprise."

source

That's more convincing evidence then never-ending "scientific" debates about bombs in the buildings.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Right now on a local NBC station's 6PM news, they are spinning this story as Guiliani being attacked by a conspiracy group! The story will supposedly air as part of the 11PM broadcast. I imagine this story is running nationally? What a farse.

While I do not see any reference to this story at the WXII channel 12 website, I will post a link as soon as one becomes available.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
they are spinning this story as Guiliani being attacked by a conspiracy group!

gee ... they are REPORTING that he was attacked because that's what he was ... ATTACKED. Attacked by some radicals.

So the guy said 'implode'. So what? Looking at the tape I'd say the same thing. The towers fell into themselves. They didn't 'fall over'... they didn't 'explode' ... only word really left to the lay folks here is 'implode' and it DOES look like they fell into themselves.

His (lay man's term) was fine... and yes he IS being attacked.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
and it DOES look like they fell into themselves.

What!!!!!@!!!!!!!! Have we been watching the same towers collapse? Because it looks ANYTHING like they fell into themselves.

Or maybe you could supply me with the photos of ground zero where you can see a 110 story building in the hole of it's footprint. Because a good 75-80% fell OUTSIDE the footprint (it was still symmetrical so don't try the old "well, I thought they fell into thier footprints" arguement).

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Poor guy. Maybe he should have thought about his feelings before running for president? Presidential candidates are all fair game. Unless they'd like to take some of the crap (false) back that they said about Kerry.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the money he made off of 9/11 is good reason to attack him as you put it.

he said they were gonna fall.
who told him that?
just like ron said pull it.
they say things they do not mean
oh I forgot their politicians.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Maybe he said they were going to fall based on the fact that AIRPLANES hit them at over 500mph and fires ensued till they collapsed. Watch the videos from that day and it is a credit to architecture that they did not fall over when hit.

They ask questions that have no answers. The NWO is within the democratic party, not the GOP. take a look at the history through the ages at teh Democrats....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Maybe he said they were going to fall based on the fact that AIRPLANES hit them at over 500mph and fires ensued till they collapsed.

If that was remotely true, common sense would mean that there would have been no people surrounding the buildings and looking on in amazement for a full hour before the buildings exploded (And yes i say explode because look at the videos...).

If it was common sense that these buildings would collapse from minority damage, everyone would have evacuated the premises a long time before they exploded.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Then please explain why after the first collapse they made sure everyone was out of the area. and later in the day they told firefighters to get out of WTC7?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Then please explain why after the first collapse they made sure everyone was out of the area. and later in the day they told firefighters to get out of WTC7?

Obviously it is safety reasons just like any accident that happens, the firefighters needs the people to evacuate the area.

But if you look at the videos of 911 you see many people in the streets surrounding the buildings and looking on in amazement right before they fall.

I tell you what, if I was there that day.

I would have ran as far away as possible from the buildings not because i would think they would fall from structural failure but because i would know in my mind that if this event was allowed to happen on US soil, these buildings are purposely coming down one way or another for propaganda and black flag reasons...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Being from NY, I would have been there with the onlookers. Until that first tower came down, No one knew what would happen. After that all bets were off and people scrambled for their lives.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No matter where i look on the net, including an nbc offical
site this video is bugged. each time in a diffrent way
some dont work at all some are slow with no sound, one
has no sound, ect.

whats going on?
i think we really are finally on to something big here

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not meaning to split hairs, let's review what qualifies one as being an attacker versus being an attackee.

Giuliani IMO is a worthless human being who put countless citizens in harms way, while furthering his political career in the most corrupt fashion imaginable. The city of New York and moreover the U.S. was most definately attacked on 9/11, and to deny that Giuliani played a major role is... well... less than brilliant. Just because a pointed question is asked by one of the millions of attackees, this doesn't change the fact that Giuliani is - was - and will always be considered one of the attackers.

Those of you who are taking up for this killer are obviously on his team. May all of you be reincarnated as cancer victims!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
If it was common sense that these buildings would collapse from minority damage, everyone would have evacuated the premises a long time before they exploded.

Don't forget that "they" told everyone to go back to work in Tower 2 AFTER Tower 1 was hit. Yeah, they really thought that the towers were going to fall. Remember that one 9-11 phone call? He says something like "I told my wife I left but they said to go back to work" or something like that. Just saying.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
youtube.com...
this one?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

gee ... they are REPORTING that he was attacked because that's what he was ... ATTACKED. Attacked by some radicals.

So the guy said 'implode'. So what? Looking at the tape I'd say the same thing. The towers fell into themselves. They didn't 'fall over'... they didn't 'explode' ... only word really left to the lay folks here is 'implode' and it DOES look like they fell into themselves.

If by attacked you mean questioned, then yes he was attacked.

Goulianni (sp intentional) knows more then he is saying...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Let me explain why they sent the people in tower 2 back to work. More and more evidence is mounting that planes did NOT collapse the towers rather pre-cut columns, along with thermate placed at key collapse points.
This allowed the "possibly" decoy jets to pierce the outer structure with less resistance. Whether the planes were equiped with missles is still a big ?? for me. And yes the regular fireman and police would likely not have been in the know of a "high level" conspiracy called 9-11 mentioned even by John F kennedy written on a memo in passing, that made it into a book called Presidential Doodles. What was being achieved on 9-11 was a ritual spell performed likely by freemasons or secret society members, and blood sacrifice was obviously part of that day. The longer we sit here debating crap. the longer king george and his demolition crew destroy goodness in america and the world (consider the amnesty bill..), to replace it with total government autocrasy and control. They work slowly now, but future events such as yet another catalyzing event may open a door for them to speed up there greed conspiracy. its all about the rockerfellers, bilderbergs and globalist kings and elected leaders turned tyrant as they get forced or bought into a system that in the shadows, gives its worship to ancient beliefs that are real, but should never have been meddled with to start. Magic.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Please explain how these people are radicals, for god sakes, do you see the complete stupidity of your statement?

On the side of truth, I commend these people, one of them being a 911 victim family looking for the truth by the way, oh how radical...and we need to get behind people like this. Hell we need to do it ourselves along with them!

I also heard that these guys also went up to David Rockefeller and told him his New World Order was gonna fail, and David kind of snarled and ran away quickly to his car like a kid caught stealing. They have video of it which will probably be up on prisonplanet.com in the near future.

Keep up the fight against corruption! Stick it to these people, let them know we know theyre full of....and they are not gonna get away with it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join