It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Conference 2007- Istanbul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This years site for the Bilderberg Conference is being held in, what used to be the most powerful City in the then known world, Constantinople.
Who knows what the significance, if any, of this is but here is one take on it.

Source Page

As a pivotal point in spiritual history, command centre of the Holy Roman empire later a major objective of the crusades Istanbul is a most significant place to meet. Particularly in a time in the epic East/West War on Terror battle when the Western military adventures in the Middle East have hit the buffers. This fact will be in the forefront of Bilderbergrs' minds.

As the so-called war on terror, so favoured by Bilderberg, teeters on the brink of disaster and credibility their task this year, should they chose to accept it, is to bolster the expansion of the US Empire and bring about 'regime change' in Iran by whatever means necessary.

Straddling the Bosphorus, its skyline studded with domes and minarets, Istanbul is one of the truly great romantic cities. Its history tracks back from Byzantium to Constantinople to its place at the head of the Ottoman Empire. Today it hums as Turkey's cultural heart and good-time capital.

How fitting then that those royalty, bankers, media moguls and politicians who believe they are destined to rule the world should chose this city for their dark plans to establish corporate elite global empire. Think big, think Bilderberg!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I notice on that link you provided that Paul Wolfowitz, currently president of the World Bank (though likely not for long) is still attending the Bilderberg Conference. I find it interesting that someone with as much scandal surrounding him as this man has, a scandal that has reached mainstream media, and he is still a welcome member of the conference. Just goes to show what kind of people are attending...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Istanbul!
Wow! Istanbul 1999 + The adapted CFE... (Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty). And today, the Russian foreign minister said that Russia are going to call for an emergency conference regarding the CFE. And now the Bilderbergers are going to hold their annual meeting in Istanbul of all places. What a coincident! Or was it a coincident? I'm still hoping for a miracle regarding the CFE. I hope that NATO will ratify it (before it's too late) and I hope that Russia will also pull their troops out of Tiraspol. That would be the perfect scenario, but will it happen?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The dates are from May 30 to June 3. If anyone can go there and post pictures!

KTK

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Turkey hey. hmmmm the mind boggles

where are these terrorists when you need them........

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
just a really big gut feeling. some one has tapped thier room.
some one will get some kind of huge info out.. maybe not
the elite are supposed to be the ones doing some thing right?
well the pres of the world bank and extremely wealthy people....what is up with that. they could buy thier own country and live thier happy little lives while we suffer daily. are they expecting some thing, or some one?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

In the building holding elitist conferences.

Sorry, had to. I think.

AAC

KTK

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by KTK

In the building holding elitist conferences.

Sorry, had to. I think.

AAC

Glad you did, not only does the truth hurt its also funny, well the irony is anyway.

They must have the turkish government wrapped around their fingers. There is no way they would hold the conference in Turkey if they thought they were in any danger..........Shame that, cause these turds deserve a fatwa and a nice big fat jihad on thier arses.

top topics

join