It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Blacks Recruited For Terror By Al-Qaida!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Al-Qaida is aggressively recruiting black Americans for suicide operations against the homeland, say FBI analysts who have reviewed recent videotaped messages from the terror group's leaders.

A speech released May 5 by Osama bin Laden's deputy confirms earlier fears that African-Americans are the No. 1 recruiting target for the next generation of attacks. Al-Qaida has been trying to lower its Arab profile to reduce the odds that its terror cells will be subjected to security scrutiny.

Ayman al-Zawahiri clearly seeks to sow political and racial discontent among African-Americans. He makes frequent references to what he calls the "martyr" Malcolm X, and says "I want blacks in America to know that we are waging jihad to lift oppression from all mankind."

So now the 'terror' war is coming closer to American soil. In fact ON American soil. And when you have a potent mix of political and racial discontent, it's nothing but bad news!

Remember what Zawahari had said recently? "The streets of America shall run red with blood," with Los Angeles as the next target of attack.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is just laughable, after reading that you have to relize that it's the goverment trying to play on your fears. First it's fear the muslim man, and now fear the black man? We already have racial hate crimes in America against muslims, and now they want it against blacks again? Please, I truely hope no one will actually believe this article.

- Reform America

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You've riled up the Muslims, you've riled up the Asians who get mistaken for Muslims, you've been constantly screwing over the black community for years, time to rile them up too!

And when all has been done, you declare Marshal Law. Sieg Hiel mien President.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
In islamberg and Virginia seems to be only blacks,no whites allowed.Looks racist don't you think.There may be something to this.“The Muslims of the Americas.”alleged sister agency to al-Qaeda.The Islamic practice of taqiyya, meaning “deception” or “concealment,” has been refined into an art-form at a jihad training compound for African American converts near the small town of Red House in Charlotte County, Virginia. Twenty-four members of this Jamaat ul-Fuqra complex already have been arrested for trafficking in illegal firearms, including the ammunition for AK-47s.
Members of the compound have been sent to Pakistan and Afghanistan for specialized training in guerilla warfare - - a fact confirmed by Thomas P. Gallagher, a Special Agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
you know that Muhammed Ali (formerly Cascius Clay) followed that black Muslim thing...
there were other blacks that got all radical & militant & all.
so it's not a new & radical thing...
the times have changed so that an AQ undercurrent exists in this small niche/subculture.........
but so far AQ recruiting from the black community is a non-starter,

i warned my congressmen years ago that the 'black-Muslim' presence
in Prisons was a thing to reckon with...
but about all the feds did was harrass & target the white survivalists
and militia people

Pfft....on the 'authorities' with their agendas,

thanks.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Worldnut daily. Source says it all.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, the "cell" that was arrested in Miami late
last year for plotting to blow up several prominent buildings in the
USA was comprised of mostly African Americans, wasn't it? This
is sad. I'm Black and if it wasn't for the freedoms we enjoy in this
country, we'd be no better off than people living under represssive
regimes. Why in the hell would anyone, regardless of race, want
to dismantle the liberties we enjoy on a daily basis! I think some
people are simply demon possesed. That's the only rational
explaination I can come up with.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm black..no one is joining al-qaueda, don't buy into this bull#..this govt wants us all at each other's throats, so we won't focus on them and they can keep doing the evil they're doing..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So, why wouldn't al-Qaeda seek to recruit from the black muslim community?

This much is irrefutable:

Since 9/11, the agency has already disrupted several homegrown terror plots involving black Muslim converts, including:

A group of black Muslim converts in Miami who allegedly conspired to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago (some had rap sheets).

A Chicago black Muslim, Derrick Shareef, who allegedly plotted to blow up a local shopping mall.

A black U.S. soldier, Hassan Abujihaad, who allegedly fed terrorists classified information about U.S. battleship movements in the Strait of Hormuz.

Black ex-con Muslims in Torrance, Calif., who allegedly planned to attack military recruiting stations and synagogues in the state. The plot was initially hatched in prison.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

And of course there's the near-poetic logic of jihad:

"If we continue to aspire to nothing more than diplomas, positions, salaries, pensions and the raising of our children, there will be nothing but humiliation in store for us, our children and our grandchildren," he [Zawahiri] argued. "If, on the other hand, we are happy with killing, captivity, emigration, losing one's spouse, orphanage, and losing one's wealth, homeland and beloved in the path of Allah, then with Allah's help, no power on the face of the earth can defeat us."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Man, there's got to be a screw loose there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Quick question...

Those of you who buy this, do y'all watch Fox News on a regular basis? And not for the entertainment that it is, but for actual news?

If you're buying this, I'd like to sell the following to you:

Al CIA-da may use TB to attack America
Al CIA-da's Mossad agent/American member's recent threats
Buying weed funds Al CIA-da

Those are actual news pieces, but this is my words: any Muslim, regardless of sect, nationality, race, or political stance, is a terrorist.

Oh yeah, this is from another black person.

join