It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Horn really the U.S. Billy Meier Media Rep? (Not what you think!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm actually impressed at how he sidesteps each and every one of your questions. Shouldn't someone (who isn't Horn) be able to verify that he is indeed the authorized rep? It seems like it would be an easy thing to check for anyone that works there.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We have tried, No-one that has responded from FIGU has heard of him. There is no reference to him on FIGUs site either.

We are still waiting to hear more from them.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow. with all the side-stepping in that email, I hope he didn't fall off the edge of the earth and get hurt.

Seriously, it speaks volumes that he didn't answer, let alone directly answer, 90% of what you asked him. let's not give up on this, folks, I think we're getting close to a breaking point somewhere, here.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Tiloke,

Your last post was just outstanding. Good work.

So here's the thing: when we were embroiled in the Meier crap on The Paracast, we emailed the FIGU folks to try and verify that the psychotic shill was actually their rep, and no one from the group EVER replied to our multiple emails. As you see, the shill will simply avoid and misdirect, fairly predictable tactics deployed by anyone who is actively deflecting, lying and deceiving. Ask about something specific, and you'll never get a direct answer.

The Meier case is a religious cult trying to use the UFO element to drum up interest. They need ANY type of attention, positive OR negative, in order to remain visible. The shill desperately needs the same type of attention, he's someone who has never done anything of note, so this is his last chance for an audience, someone who will listen to him and think he's influential, important. Deep down inside, I suspect he knows the whole case is crap, but he doesn't really care. It brings in a few bucks, and keeps his name on someone's - anyone's - lips. He's desperate, and it shows. If anyone takes the time to peruse the Internet, you'll see all the poison swirlng around the shill and marvel at the fact that he seems to actually thrive on negative attention. The word masochist is really appropriate to describe his behaviour, and if you take the time to read the thread that resulted on the Paracast forums when he came on our show, you'll see that he's suffering from some rather nasty psychosis as well.

Why don't we all turn our attention to compelling cases, and leave this turkey alone. It's DOA.

dB

[edit on 22-5-2007 by davidbiedny]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Mr. davidbiedny-

I greatly enjoyed the thread on the paracast forums that had MH spouting off. At least there, he didn't have a forum 'superstar' backing him up. I've read plenty of posts by the guy, but the one on the paracast forum really shows his true colors. What an angry, disturbed man. Also, not to derail the thread, but I really love your show. I listen to it all the time. I have never posted on your forums, but I browse them daily. Fantastic job on the show. It has become the only paranormal show I listen to anymore.

Back on topic...

Tiloke, it really seems as if you're getting somewhere with this. No matter how it turns out, I love the idea the MH, who is well known for his vitriol spewing, immature replies towards others, may have been caught in a lie (or at least, in a misunderstanding). I can't count how many times he has told someone to 'do their homework' or 'do their own research,' and it looks like that might be coming back to haunt him.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassiel
I'm actually impressed at how he sidesteps each and every one of your questions.

Well, if he wouldn't duck the 'real' questions he would sound like mindless believer. (Take a look at how Mr. Lear is doing on the other thread.) Right now he hides behind the words of 'experts' and institutions, shifting the focus..

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by TerraX

(Take a look at how Mr. Lear is doing on the other thread.) Right now he hides behind the words of 'experts' and institutions, shifting the focus..

I'm not sure what you mean "hides behind the words of experts and institutions, shifting the focus..."

I've stated that my opinion is the Billy Meiers photos and videos are real because I believe them to be real. I stated the opinions of those who have looked at the photos. I've given their names and their exact quotes. Now please, if you would, TerraX, explain how that is 'hiding'? Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow , another post by John Lear that completely ignores the point of the thread to try to convince people to believe in an obvious fraud....

Anyways,, back on topic.
I need as many people as possible to e-mail FIGU to see if you can get a response concerning Horn. Please help. The more people we have asking, the more likely we will get responses.

admin edit: Tiloke, we don't insult our fellow members here and we certainly don't insult Conspiracy Masters.

Tilokes Response; He is only a "conspiracy master" in words only. In fact, judging from the replies he gets, most people agree with me. Forgive me for describing Lear in the same way he describes himself. So, to void more craziness I will put Mr. Lear on ignore.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 5-23-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wrote Marc at FIGU again, and hope to get a more definite answer.
I'll let you know.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I will contact FIGU as well.

And honestly, I can't believe that johnlear is so obviously trying to derail this thread. At the very least, put some effort into it John, or whoever writes under his name.

Again, excellent thread so far Tiloke. Very intriguing.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Confirmation received from FIGU:

Thanks for writing.

I think there may be a little misunderstanding. The FIGU Society website, through which you submitted your first question further below, was being automatically directed to someone else in the FIGU Society (not me), even though my name is on the e-mail. I am the administrator of the FIGU Society website, so my address is automatically put on the submission/feedback forms. But I’m still puzzled why the person who responded to you did not know that Michael Horn is indeed the official representative of Billy Meier in the USA. I hope the e-mail didn’t get directed to someone else by mistake! Our site is new, so there may be some bugs in the system. This, I’ll check into.

However, there is absolutely a contract between Billy Meier and Michael Horn to validate all of this.

Michael does his work voluntarily and yes, he sells FIGU/Billy Meier material as any reseller would sell books, etc. sold by any publisher. As far as DVDs and so forth of his own creation, that is not my business to know, but I’m sure he has an arrangement with Billy concerning this and how the remuneration is worked out between them (whether it be royalties or something else). Do you somehow have information to the contrary when you said “admittedly with no revenue going to Meier”? I’d be curious to know where you received that information.

Michael does a great deal of work with all of his radio shows, lectures, and public awareness of the case at his own expense. Let’s put it this way: If Michael Horn didn’t exist, a lot of people would still be clinging to the fabrication that Billy Meier somehow died in the mid 80s (and some still do!), in addition to a lot of other distortions of the real facts.

I hope you can help correct any misunderstandings about Michael’s legitimate work on behalf of Meier and the case, in general.

Thanks and regards,

Marc Juliano

FIGU Society USA

Would have done a screenshot, but the message was longer than one screen......

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gazrok, this may sound stupid, but can you send me the I.P that E-mail came from? Or just forward the E-mail to me please? Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Gazrok, this may sound stupid, but can you send me the I.P that E-mail came from? Or just forward the E-mail to me please? Thanks.

Not sure on IP, but I can certainly forward. Just U2U me with e-mail address to send to. Same for any others who wish it forwarded.

Thanks.

P.S. It (the original idea of the thread) was a very good question, and really shows you aren't taking things at face value...
For a moment there, it really looked like you may have been on to something...but it does seem that Horn's claim as US rep is valid. Of course, if you find something else on the e-mail, definitely let us know, but as it was replied as the direct result of my submission to FIGU, I have little doubt as to it's origin. Still, I'm no IT whiz...(just not my bag), so have at it...

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Tiloke, please check your inbox.

Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I want to share an email I received from the shill over the weekend - and this after he's been notified numerous times NOT to contact me AT ALL...

------------------------------------------------

Dear Dave,

I have interrupted this, my latest, trip to Switzerland in order to
help protect you from a tasteless ruse.

Apparently someone is perpetrating a cruel and malicious prank,
masquerading as you (see sample post below) and continuously posting
derogatory and unsubstantiated attacks on both me and Mr. Meier. We may have a
handle on their identity soon, as a somewhat overweight, hysterical
woman (or possibly a drag queen) has appeared at various east coast UFO
events, pounding on tables, frantically attacking the Meier case and
making every effort to throw your name around as their own!

Don't worry though, I am going to do everything that I can to assure
that your good name is not sullied by the foul and putrid
misrepresentations of this obviously deluded and mentally incapacitated prankster.
Now that I see through the attempt to attribute the envious and
degenerative messages to you, I have gone back into my emails, and into the
archives that I preserved of attacking comments on the paracast forum also
attributed to you, and am compiling samples of the most vicious and
inaccurate ones in order to alert your fellow professionals (in the
wonderful world of PhotoShop, imaging, etc.) to just how vulnerable we all
are to falsified texts.

How ironic, I'm sure you'd agree, that such unsophisticated
manipulations can be accomplished with so little effort by an ill-intended
individual, whose erratic and incendiary rants can have such potentially
far-reaching and devastating consequences for you, the obvious victim of the
person calling themselves davidbiedney (notice the VERY appropriate
lower case that they use!).

So, by providing the various professional publications, journals, etc.
with a select sampling of the
offensive material, I hope to help to prevent them from drawing the
kind of unwarranted negative conclusions, and the professional disdain and
distancing from you that would otherwise occur, should this
unscrupulous pretender's self-indicting statements not be revealed to them first
for the contrived hoax that they are.

BTW, in the latest Meier update (March 2007, IUFOC) I give you and Jeff
Ritzmann ample and well deserved credit for humorous contributions
regarding "duplicating" the Meier photos, "proving" a hoax, etc., as well
as your very endearing rebukes of that awful fellow who tried to make a
career out of attacking the Meier UFO case (can you even imagine that?)
the Kooky Kaptain Kal. You will be gratified to know that this is
probably the most widely viewed of all of the Meier material now and it will
probably be rivaled only by our forthcoming efforts to clear your good
name among your professional peers.

Well, as you know, there's just one of me but as you also know...I will
not rest until I've done everything in my power to rectify this
injustice being perpetrated against a person of such stellar character as you.

Your pal, Mike, aka...

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know short posts are frowned upon at ATS, but I really only have one phrase that comes to mind at that.

What the hell, man?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Horn clearly holds a grudge againt those who reveal the truth!

He has made a career from selling hoax material so he should find it within his capabilites to distribute a few hoax emails.

The overweight transvestite he alludes to is no doubt a personal friend of his, if indeed the story is true. Horn wallows in fake flying saucers so it doesn't take much to conclude that he mixes with a fake ladyboy/manwoman!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The overweight transvestite he alludes to is no doubt a personal friend of his, if indeed the story is true.

For clarification, it's ME that he's referring to, as I'm fat and have shown up at some local MUFON meetings (which he's calling "events"). He's calling me a fat transvestite, 'cause that's the level of this moron's interactions. A 12 year old could do better.

dB

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
I want to share an email I received from the shill over the weekend - and this after he's been notified numerous times NOT to contact me AT ALL...

I didn't realise how screwed up Horn is until reading that email. He's a vindictive, snide individual, isn't he?

So much for universal peace, love, harmony and happiness from the Pleiades.

The word 'wanker' springs to mind.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This email shows what kind of person Horn is. Now i can hate him even more
than I already did.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join