It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
obviosly an activity in the sky. Objects seem independently scan the surface and else.
What can it be? I'm lost. Some one give us all an idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My guess is balloons riding the electrical skies of our atmosphere. It's hard to tell if it's anything else. I don't see any colors, just white. Maybe their Foo fighters.

Anyway, may opinion is balloons floating around con trails in the sky. Yes I said con trails, don't believe in the other ones.

Edit to fix mispelled word.

[edit on 4/28/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan is probably an investigator though

Not really. I don't pay much attention to UFO video's at all. I am a call center manager and like to analyze call quality performance and call arrival patterns, strangely enough. But i grew up in west texas. We have really, really iron rich soil in my area. There are areas that are deep, deep maroon in color (in an area called Rattlesnake Gap). The constant tilling of this red soil for cotton farming, to me, seems to have helped generate additional electrical activity, and i see dust devils that look eerily like those on mars, but in smaller form. On the flatland, you can seem them stretching up to 20k-30k feet, easily. Hundreds of them will stretch across the cotton fields. I have seen cotton bale wrappers dancing in ways very, very similar to this throughout my youth. I grew up outdoors, in the desert wilderness of west texas and enjoy just observing the things happening all around me.

I could be wrong. this could be anything. But i have seen it before, and i have watched the big pieces of plastic rise into the air and start this dance. I have roofed houses in my teens out in the middle of farmland, and the plastic wrappers on the shingles would get caught up in much the same way. When I came across Thunderbolts.info, what I had observed my whole life out here finally started to make sense. I have a whole different view on nature....so take me for what I'm worth.

Like I said, i believe that aliens are deeply imbedded in civilization, both past and present. I believe in a lot of things. I am not a debunker in any form, and only watch for major UFO events that i can look at. I normally concern myself more with matters of civilization.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Long time lurker but never posted on this topic before. I saw something very similar here in NW Ohio some 12 years ago. At the time, I worked 2nd shift so I got home just after midnight. Took my dog outside to do his business and as I have always done, I looked up. (I've always been an astronomy buff and like finding as many constellations as possible.) So I look up and almost directly overhead I see three distinct white lights. That isn't particularly unusual but then they started to move like nothing I've ever seen. The center light stayed stationary and the outside lights dropped down in unison and moved down and to the right and then up over the top of the stationary light. They had formed a triangle shape. Then, the original stationary light and the upper right light moved in unison dropping down and to the left of the left light which during this motion remained stationary. It reminded me very much of a shell game. The lights migrated around and through one another for about 30 seconds and then the three lights shot off to the north out of sight. I was blown away and am still in awe of what I saw. I ran inside and woke my husband. I was actually scared and a little freaked out by it. I've never seen anything like it since, but this is similar.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why almost every UFO video is shot from a car?

If I had a camera and accidentally caught something like this, I would have pulled over and try to get the best shot possible.

And the white dots are clearly flapping their wings...so much for UFOs.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Why almost every UFO video is shot from a car?

If I had a camera and accidentally caught something like this, I would have pulled over and try to get the best shot possible.

And the white dots are clearly flapping their wings...so much for UFOs.

He drives and stops at 0:45, you can see that when he focus on the dots and show a piece of a tree, and later at 2:24 he is still on the same spot and zoom's back. May i ask where you see wings flapping? I only see circular objects, not sure if fat circular birds with tiny wings exists though.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
At first glance it looks like a great find but wait! lets Put two and two together here.

They claim there was a whole fleet of them yet no mass media coverage of the sighting also no mention of anyone other then those heard on camera seeing them.

Did you notice any excitement in the voices? look at the credits on the end of the video.

The whole thing I am sorry to say appears to be a set up to promo their radio show.

I could be wrong but many of those objects looked like Prophet Yahweh's balloons did.
:shk:

Fleet of UFO's???? Nope I am not buying it.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I left another post:

Seagulls might be able to live anywhere there is human trash from McDonald's but they want the nearby water for a supply of fish. I think the gull would do a better job of thermals and flying. Nothing seems to get rid of those chem trails or plasma craft trails.

Sparks flying around or in hover, thats a UFO for you on youtube.

They can't be from Mexico in our air space.

And something crisscrosses those skies.

Well good find any way.

Dark bird or triangle craft hovering around the WTC 911:
www.rense.com...

Not in a sparky mood yet there is one picture I saw with two
bright dots of light side by side.

Here, many picture of dark clouds:
www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 4/28/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Seagulls might be able to live anywhere there is human trash from McDonald's but they want the nearby water for a supply of fish. I think the gull would do a better job of thermals and flying. Nothing seems to get rid of those chem trails or plasma craft trails.

I live in West Texas, about 1,000 miles from the ocean. We have a small spring...but no fish really to speak of. There is a small lake about 45 miles away, but the only fish there are sparse perch and catfish (a virus has wiped them all out recently).

You should see the thousands of seagulls at our landfill and littering the old wal mart parking lot behind the McDonalds. Boy, do they LOVE McDonalds. Wonder why?

Regardless, they will live nowhere near the sea. I am willing to bet that we have gulls that have never seen water bigger than a 3 acre surface area living here.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think it's easy to tell that these are "real" UFO's. Meaning, crafts we don't know about. And I look for this feature in any video to discern the possibility of a UFO.

Look at the movement, it's obvious there is no inertia involved. This becomes obvious if you look at the dots and at the same time keep your focus on the clouds in the back. They change direction without slowing down.
Nothing we/I know of on earth moves that way simply because we haven't overcome inertia. Not even balloons in an electrical current afaik.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

You should see the thousands of seagulls at our landfill and littering the old wal mart parking lot behind the McDonalds. Boy, do they LOVE McDonalds. Wonder why?

Wonder why? Because people tend to trow all the crap on the street instead of the trashcans. Seagull's are not picky about their food. Anyway, i dont see anything related in the video to a seagull or any other bird. It comes closer to a balloon but the movement makes it weird.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
It is my understanding that they'd have to be fairly large balloons to be able to be seen from the ground, as normal balloons dissappear fast because of their size.
If the zoom is used then the objects will be seen bigger than we see them with the naked eye, that's the idea of the zoom, it makes things look closer.

I also note that I never see anything attached to the so called balloons/UFOs.
Why should they have things attached? When people make a big balloon send off they do not attach anything to the balloons, they usually release many balloons that are kept in large boxes or nets.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
Look at the movement, it's obvious there is no inertia involved. This becomes obvious if you look at the dots and at the same time keep your focus on the clouds in the back. They change direction without slowing down.
When do they change direction in a way that shows no inertia?

The only occasion I have noticed the change of direction was only about 5 degrees at most, nothing like an abrupt change.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
At first glance it looks like a great find but wait! lets Put two and two together here.
They claim there was a whole fleet of them yet no mass media coverage of the sighting

Must I refer this page once again (page 6), straight from the Disclosure Project website:
www.disclosureproject.org...

"PAO [Public Affairs Office] now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation. This has helped us turn some intelligence failure stories into intelligence success stories, and it has contributed to the accuracy of countless others. In many instances, we have persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap stories that could have adversely affected national security interests or jeopardized sources and methods."

...and also this page:
and this page:

THIS is why you will NEVER see these video clips on the mainstream media. This is why you will only see them on the likes of YouTube etc, where PEOPLE have the power and not the Illuminati / military industrial complex. Those familiar wih the Disclosure Project material will know the reasons why this information has to be silenced.

The only time I believe you will ever see a genuine UFO sighting on the tv or mass media will be when the powers that be INTEND to show-and-tell. And again, those familiar with the Disclosure Project material will know of Werner von Braun's warning of a planned 'faked alien invasion' after the 'war on terror' phase passes. I believe we are coming to an end of this now. People are bored with Al-Qaeda, too many people are questioning the validity of 9-11, and their dog-and-pony show has been falling off the rails for a while now. I think they are gearing up for something different. Good ole Problem-Reaction-Solution once again.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Must I refer this page once again (page 6), straight from the Disclosure Project website:

Give me a break there is no official letterhead on any of those documents and they come from some obscure website who alleges they are real. How on earth can you say for certain w/o and official letterhead those documents are real?

If you really wanted to get right down to it even with a letterhead there is no way other then viewing the actual original documents that they are real and we all know it.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ever been to your city dump? Ever seen literally thousands of seagulls flying around in the air? Ever filmed this from a distance? Out of all the video's catching things like this, there has yet to be one with enough detail to claim it was extra-terrestrial. UFO as in unidentified flying object? Yes they certainly are that, but UFO as in alien space craft... come on now guys.

Not saying there isn't such a thing, but we're really reaching here with this video.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Obscure website? Disclosure Project is an "obscure website"? So you're saying it was a load of baloney? Well, each to their own. You probably haven't heard many interviews with Dr Greer speaking about how the material he offered for the ABC special was pulled and when he asked why, he was told that "they won't let them do it"; and when he asked who are "they", the response was like "Dr Greer, you know who they are.."

But then again, Dr Greer is just another 'obscure' nobody in the UFO world isn't he.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If this were a bunch of balloons being released into the air, then I would guess that the photographer would not be driving down the street, he would most likely be stationary. Sure that could be faked for added effect but my gut tells me no, anyway I think its real.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
When there is great close up footage of a UFO people called it a great CGI or video manipulated, when there is footage of a UFO in the distance people claim it's balloons hahahaha what a joke....either way they claim it's not a UFO, so what will make it convincing to most of you lot that there is a real UFO then??? huh. What pure true evidence do u guys require to satisfy your debunking hormones??!!!!!! huh!!!! what a waste of time posting footage in here when people can't even determine what's real. Seems like most people in here are professional debunkers in all fields...pathetic...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, finally, now we know the real purpose of CHEMTRAILS.

They act as light refractors to detect UFO infrared cloaks

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join