It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Look at this video. Electricity moves erratically, following rules of a logarithmic scale that we interpret to be chaos. If these balloons were caught up in an electrically charged field, they would be at the whims of the invisible, electric filaments, just like in this video:

[edit on 28-4-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Absolutely great video! If there was a wind 'orbs' would be moving in one direction. Second, how do one able to see a baloon that high in the sky? These objects are no tiny. No need to look for a logic in their movement either. Why everyone expects them to move in unison?
What if a small fleet was released to conduct a quick survey, each doing what it has to do independendly of the others?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
How do you know how high this is in the sky? You know that it is in the sky, sure...but what point of reference lets you know it is in the sky? The aperture seems set on infinity....but that happens relatively close with a cheap camera.

I live in west texas, where the soil is red with iron. I see many, many electrical phenomenon out here. I see one day with 30 MPH winds and the sky stays blue...just windy. The next day I see 15-20MPH winds and the sky is red, full of dirt. Why all the dirt with less wind? Electromagnetism, thats why. Electromagnetism is what gets these object pushed so high into the sky. They ride the electric currents in the plasma field of earths atmosphere.

I see two bags in particular that are encircling each other, just like the filaments of a plasma toroid, a birkeland current.

You know why planes are painting on the bottom? Because you can see bright colors in the sky from very, very far away. A white, shiny plane will twinkle like a meteor in the sunlight.

I am not a skeptic or debunker...this just seems almost absurd. I believe aliens seeded life on our planet, and that they are here walking around with us. Who knows, Byrd might be one. LOL ...he seems a little too encyclopedic in his knowledge.
Who the heck knows what it is...you can't see anything other than a couple of pixels of white dot moving around. UFO's is not less/more credible than electrical currents with a white, plastic/latex object (or group of objects).

[edit on 28-4-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think bigfatfurrytexan is right here, they are not alien ships

Altough comet tails are made of dust and gas not plasma afawk

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
they are high in the sky. the way an image is obscured from frame to frame due to an atmospheric disturbunce between an observer and and an object. Baloon?---give me a break!
Unless....certain technics in video editing have been developed to sell UFO as a real event.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
unless aliens themselfs make up those clips so we can not distunguish real event from a fake. That was a joke!

I saw a UFO 5 years ago...so have a firm belief on how it looks like...sure there are many diff types but...still

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Heh, well I'll give you one thing... they are UFOs cause theres no way in hell we can identify a bunch of tiny nondescript dots. Are they alien aircrafts? Hheh... I doubt it. Lets not forget what UFO really means, just cause this video is so bad and the objects sooo tiny that we can't identify them easily, doesn't somehow make them alien aircrafts or some unknown technology.

With videos like these where its just a few tiny tiny dots moving around erratically (and god knows theres lots of these videos), I like to sit back and think well.... if people want to pin these tiny dots on alien "fleets", I'd like to know the motivation for said aliens to be flying around in a random zig zag in broad daylight.

Youd think some advanced species would have some clear motive behind their movements but these completely lack that... the notion of these guys just flying around in zig zags for fun makes me laugh. Either they want to be seen or they dont, if they did theyd land on the white house lawn.. if they dont they sure as hell wouldn't be out for a joyride in the middle of daylight.

"Hey Nerifolous IV, lets go to Earth and do some zig zags in Arizona for the humans to watch! We'll make the top10 YouTube videos of the week this time for sure!!"
"Hell yaa YouTube cred! I can say I'm famous on YouTube in MyUniverse page too, sweet I'll definately score a hot Glorklockian blogger chick that way! Glorklockian chicks give the best mindjobs man! Okay Meroisroz XXI, let me just grab my Britney Spears CD to rock in my new quantum stereo and I'll hop in my Valk StarRider and follow ya to Earth!"
Yep, thats right, aliens listen to Britney Spears during these joy rides.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Great vid!

I'd say they have less to do with ET's and more to do with the Chemspray activity evident on the video from 3:30-4:17.

I've seen them on 3 separate occasions the past couple months. All three times, my area was being Chemsprayed...which is why I was looking up in the sky in first place.

Since the first time I saw them, I've spent some time researching the orbs and have found that they are frequently seen/photographed during Chemspray activities. I suspect man-made data gathering UFO's as I doubt ET''s are that interested in the nefarious Government Chemtrail activity.

Here's a few additional vids:

Seattle, WA Chemspray and Orbs

Orb Passes Behind Chemtrail

Phoenix, AZ Chemtrail/Orb

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nybaseball44
Youd think some advanced species would have some clear motive behind their movements but these completely lack that... the notion of these guys just flying around in zig zags for fun makes me laugh. Either they want to be seen or they dont, if they did theyd land on the white house lawn.. if they dont they sure as hell wouldn't be out for a joyride in the middle of daylight.

No... it'd be a foolish assumption with absolutely nothing to back it up. I wouldn't think anything... doing so would be assuming I know what their technology is, how and why they do the things they do; and what their mindset is like. I strongly oppose basing assumptions on "otherworldly" things based on only my sense of reality/point of view. It's like judging someone without hearing out their side of the story...but worse. We got absolutely no idea about how "they" operate.

For now, lets just leave the discussion on whether it's extraterrestrial - or not.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Incredible!!! I saw the same EXACT thing on Thursday here in Mesa!!! I was taking my wife to urgent care and she spotted 1 of these objects in the sky. We watched it for as long as we could while driving. I thought about making a post about it but since I didn't have any pics/videos I didn't bother. This video was filmed 1 day prior and shows multiple objects. We only saw 1 object but that is the same thing!!! It rose straight up into the sky and then moved from left to right with no discernable flight path. We also saw it change color from black to white and it reflected light from the sun as well. It definitely wasn't a bird!!!

Very happy that someone else got this on video!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Nice find and thanks for posting the vid & thoughts, Navieko

They don't appear to me to be any sort of Balloons, Birds, lost Bees or other simple prosaic items. Whether there terrestrial or not who could know for sure, except the group responsible.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Having seen this myself (See previous post), I can tell you what it was NOT.......Balloon, Bird, or Conventional Aircraft. I of course cannot say what the object was, but it definitely wasn't any of the above. Looks like AZ is still a hotbed for this sort of activity. This makes it the 4th UFO sighting that I've witnessed (including PHX LIGHTS Craft) in 10 years, without even trying. Anyone else happening to be in the Phx area should keep their eyes on the sky!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
my previous post has been dleted for unknown reason. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think the objects in this footage are uncannily similar to the triangular formation captured during the Space Shuttle Atlantis mission last year (lest we forget). This thread here. Space debris. Aluminium foil. Yeah right, NASA.

They also bear a common resemblance with the night-time footage captured in Dickinson North Dakota www.hbccufo.org... - the way they dart and fly around, popping in and out of focus, sometimes few, sometimes many. The Dickinson North Dakota footage of course has the added bonus of a Star Wars style 'dogfight' towards the end of it where you actually see them shooting at one another. And it doesn't look fake in any way either, just like the film in this thread. Well some sources say there is currently a war going on in space and it's near our planet. It's weird stuff but strangely compelling. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, tis yet another awesome UFO sighting... they keep rolling in!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I will try again. In my experience, those UFOs do look like bright objects. The best time to spot one is the night time. during the day they shine only when in high altitude. Same for a night time. But..against the dark background it looks like milky color simi transparent but well defined shape. Sunny day might spell bright spot or nothing. It depends on whether an object in cuising mode or accelerating in some sort.
Too bad my previous atempt to post didn't make it. Does it happen often here?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Great video.

At 3:06 in the video the orb that is in focus & stationary is passed by another orb over the top.
Moments later another orb which was on the same trajectory as the 1st suddenly changes direction & goes under the stationary orb.

If they were balloons then the stationary orb would be moving in the same direction as the others, would they not?

I noticed that part to, and i really like to hear a logical explanation for this. Not sure if it is a balloon after seeing that part myself

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
:S It looks real enough, nothing could move that fast that high up but there have been so many fakes...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Cygnific, wake up! Why do you need anyone to 'TELL' you if it's a baloon or else?
had what you have seen look like a commercial stun to you? Then, how was it accomplished? What was a gain of doing such an act? did these people earn tons of cash by faking ufo sceen?
IMO, it is easier to complitely forget about this all or to agree this is out of this word spot.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Told you they are in and around chemtrails, I can't believe some people can't see this, what does it take.

There is a connection but the real question is what is the connection?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
chemtrails are f%$#g imaginary threat. My opinion. Did you see these objects leaving traces while maneuvering? None.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join