It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ufo imo obtain their stealth due to the nature of propulsion...secondary effect is stealth...I have seen one in action.
Here is something to think about

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
Cygnific, wake up! Why do you need anyone to 'TELL' you if it's a baloon or else?
had what you have seen look like a commercial stun to you? Then, how was it accomplished? What was a gain of doing such an act? did these people earn tons of cash by faking ufo sceen?
IMO, it is easier to complitely forget about this all or to agree this is out of this word spot.

Well, first i thought they where balloons but after 3:06 in the movie i'm not sure. So i ask for any logical explanation at what it could be. Maybe my sentence implied it would be balloons and nothing else, but it wasn't. Also, fame is some sort of payment to

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
FAME?????? I dont even remember this guy name who shot the video. Who does?? I even have to remind myself of my nick on this forum every time I sign in.
These were bizarre objects. That's all i got to say.
Extra beings are out there. I just know it. 99.9% videos are just fakes. Why> I don't know. To make a buzz?f May be aliens themselves through in videos so we cannot tell what is real.
To see "the ship depart" was, and is, a major agrument for fakery. I concur.
Advance civilization centuries ahead cannot get crashed, detected , photografed, recoverded, leave phisical evidence behind, put clues, traces...we are the only to to obtain secondary evidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Its more interesting than most, to see objects moving independently to each other and opposite directions is more unexplainable than a group moving as one, which can in most cases be put down to balloons etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
by "secondary evidence" I would put forward this video. That's all we can do. Previous videos of daylight UFOs are an insult to our thinking capabilities. No one can see day light ufo as pure defined object (disk) in the sky. BS.
First, why would aliens reviel their presens.
Second, what is an objective
Third, there are easier ways to make contact then expose themselves on purpose....so some wako can capture it on camera.

UFO comes to ones attention unexpectedly. The least you expect. Having a camera at hand can only be excused to NASA.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe in UFO. I saw one twice in m life.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No one can see day light ufo as pure defined object (disk) in the sky. BS.
First, why would aliens reviel their presens.

because they either:
a) dont care if theyre seen b/c theyre uber powerful.
b) want to be seen to make contact.
c) arent aliens but humans flying alien craft and thus not taking the extra care of going unseen.

Second, what is an objective
Third, there are easier ways to make contact then expose themselves on purpose....so some wako can capture it on camera.

not really. for example, we can fly by Mars.. but its extra hard to us to get humans on the planet to explore. It'd be much easier for us to fly craft over the planet, especially if we dont know how the atmosphere of that planet works and what it's made of. perhaps the UFO would be damaged/destroyed by our atmosphere like a shuttle w/a hole in it, or maybe, they can get thru the atmosphere, its just 'risky' .. and this is how roswell happened and others like it etc, those crashes. and maybe they dont wanna lose anymore craft or tech to us, but wanna make themselves known. i dont think thats what theyre doin though, IMO..

[edit on 4/28/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

FAME?????? I dont even remember this guy name who shot the video. Who does?? I even have to remind myself of my nick on this forum every time I sign in.
These were bizarre objects. That's all i got to say.
Extra beings are out there. I just know it. 99.9% videos are just fakes. Why> I don't know. To make a buzz?f May be aliens themselves through in videos so we cannot tell what is real.
To see "the ship depart" was, and is, a major agrument for fakery. I concur.
Advance civilization centuries ahead cannot get crashed, detected , photografed, recoverded, leave phisical evidence behind, put clues, traces...we are the only to to obtain secondary evidence.

Fame, attention, you name it.. Everybody has his reason to publish a real or fake article/movie. I'm sure there will be some sort or intelligent life in the universe, it would be pretty egoistic to think we are the only one. Not sure if i would make myself known to a planet far away and see all the mess (war,murders etc.) thats happening here on earth, so who knows if a portion is true of the UFO stories. I doubt your statement about can't be detected/crash or put on photo, if you have the right equipment why would it not be detectable?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
UFO in cruise mode some how assumed environment around it. I witnessed one as a milky disk, almost semi transparent. Gone over my head within 3 or 4 seconds. Nigth clear. No sound. As it was getting further away, the disk visual obayed the laws of perspective.
Semi-transparent
Silent
Disk
Milky dim
Fast as a figher jet would be on this altitude, may be faster

My point, these orbs are no bizarre. Some one keptured rutine activity by this brothers from outer space.

One more --- check Vril and Haunebu crafts by third reight...1940s resemble early crafts photografed.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
also, why arizona?

and north dakota?

why do ALL the sightings happen out west, or in mexico which is southwest?

obviously theres something going on over there, government sh#t.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
also, why arizona?

and north dakota?

why do ALL the sightings happen out west, or in mexico which is southwest?

obviously theres something going on over there, government sh#t.

Simple... there are just more parties out west. They release the balloons and people film them thinking that they are UFOs. Party balloons are a big contributor to increasing UFO fleet vids.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Speaking of NON-Balloons, www.youtube.com...

The guy's panning in and out and I wondered at first why?, but then realized he's trying to locate the possible mother-ship, and does.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Great, another "UFO" video from a moving car. They look like white balloons to me, although their movements are a little erratic, which is more than likely due to filming from A FREAKING MOVING CAR!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
finaly some one with telling name and avatar soleved another noax. Smart person. Wat can I sa. We will miss you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They are strange looking objects, but they could be many things.

I know the video producers don't take a definite stand as to whether or not this involves ET's, but why were they seemingly so quick to try to debunk the idea that these could be birds, ballons, plastic bags, or paper? What proof do the have that this isn't something terrestrial or man-made?

As I said, the video text doesn't outright make the ET claim, but the tone of the text makes me think they are leaning in that direction (such as the use of the term "Fleet" to describe the objects).

BTW, the fact that the winds were calm on the ground does not describe the winds aloft. The winds aloft could have been stronger and swirling.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
oh yeah, ballons released simultaniosly would end up hudreds of meters apart in longitude so an air flow would through one left and the other one right and then left again but the first one would be heading new direction altogether because it is a baloon and suppose to confuse earth observers. Look, why put up an idea that is more crazy than ET theory?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

finaly some one with telling name and avatar soleved another noax. Smart person. Wat can I sa. We will miss you.

I take it English is your second language. So you attack my username and avatar for offering my opinion on yet another supposed UFO vid from a moving car? okthnxbye!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

chemtrails are f%$#g imaginary threat. My opinion. Did you see these objects leaving traces while maneuvering? None.

I've never seen the orbs making the actual chemtrails. Planes are making the Chemtrails....the orbs are just around during the spraying. Taking air samples? Taking pictures? Surveillance? All three? I don't know what their purpose is for sure, but surely they have one. A friend of mine found this picture for me after I had described the orbs flying in a V formation one time:

I'm certain they are Government/Military made as I have seen them up close. Balloons they are not! No doubt they aren't just useful to them during chemtrail activity. I think they have surveillance abilities and are being used in lots of different areas.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That was Sparky the Seagull, he works on alternating current invented by Tesla.

Or a plain gull carrying one of those fierce flashlights to catch your attention.

They seem to be breathing in or feeding on one of those trails left by
their bigger seagull friends, the big Delta SeaGull.

AZ, home of the Delta Trails. Breath easy my friends.

Did you see all those trails. WOW, how many airlines and jets are bypassing
AZ these days. Low flying planes are for landing, passing buy airports is
for getting location.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
BFFT, good pictures, the little white blips on the pic of the suns ejections look like anything? Maybe I was looking too hard. My take on the video footage is that I wish when people film they would just stop moving the whole time. I understand it is a potentially excited moment, but it is a drag.I personally think since all this takes place within minutes of Luke/AFB it could be our guys out trying the latest technology. They did look like they were having fun!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join