It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
www.youtube.com...

The guy's panning in and out and I wondered at first why?, but then realized he's trying to locate the possible mother-ship, and does.

You mean that clump of 3 balloons? I suppose if you're going to call a balloon a UFO, you may as well call 3 balloons a mothership. It's a good thing you didn't see the guy who launched them, or we'd be going on and on here about having seen a UFO launching platform.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
looks just like the orbs caught in the Prophet Yahweh footage...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

not that this helps validify it's authenticity

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
oh yeah, ballons released simultaniosly would end up hudreds of meters apart in longitude so an air flow would through one left and the other one right and then left again but the first one would be heading new direction altogether because it is a baloon and suppose to confuse earth observers. Look, why put up an idea that is more crazy than ET theory?
Yes, balloons released together will spread, and the farther away from the launching area the farther apart (horizontally and vertically) they can spread.

The difference in altitude would account for the fact that some are on focus while others are out of focus and at the same time would account for the fact that some are almost stationary while others move.

I did not see any one of those things moving right and then left, when does that happened? Or did I misunderstood what you said?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sorry to sound dense but what is a chem trail??? all i see are vapour trails here !! is there a difference.

Again sorry to sound dense but i havent been on that long .

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by Dallas
www.youtube.com...

The guy's panning in and out and I wondered at first why?, but then realized he's trying to locate the possible mother-ship, and does.

You mean that clump of 3 balloons? I suppose if you're going to call a balloon a UFO, you may as well call 3 balloons a mothership. It's a good thing you didn't see the guy who launched them, or we'd be going on and on here about having seen a UFO launching platform.

I didn't see any balloons in either video so I'm not sure what your looking at or what your referring to.
As for the rest of your comment, your being nasty for no reason other than possibly not knowing the subject matter at all and in need of attention. No sense in my commenting further on the above nonsense. I'd just be nasty with yah too.

To other members, I'm referring to the link showing similar objects that I feel support this thread. The big craft certainly does not resemble anything Ive seen in the skies, especially balloons.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
nyarlathotep, what a silly name..
Anyway, yeah, English is my second tongue. Probably in your tongue it is a name of a leader who saved the Earth. Sorry, but your avatar still dumb, IMO. Although true mental projection of yourself. You must be not happy about yourself?
OK, back to the topic..

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Was that really needed BitDust? I dont think he ever made a rude comment to you.

Edit: Forgot to put the rest of the text in.

Still dont know what is causing the objects to move so fast behind the other non moving object. Looking at the size they seem pretty close to eachother and if wind would cause it then everything near would probably move to i think.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
Sorry to sound dense but what is a chem trail??? all i see are vapour trails here !! is there a difference.

In few words, Chem Trails are the latest (1990..) belief that some evil drive drops a substance designed to manipulate one's mind. Sort of microwave owens controlling your very act. Does it sound scary? Controling your mind via lines on the sky left by United Airlines jets?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am sorry. I am taking my emotionly charged words back. Did not mean to offend any one, altough I did. Moderator decides if I deserved to be banned.

p.s. I just see it as an insult if anyone points to my illiterate English as prime argument. Hey, I love talking english..not perfect sometimes

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

In few words, Chem Trails are the latest (1990..) belief that some evil drive drops a substance designed to manipulate one's mind. Sort of microwave owens controlling your very act. Does it sound scary? Controling your mind via lines on the sky left by United Airlines jets?

Get a telescope or a good pair of binoculars and you will see that most contrails are left by commercial airliners and the so called chem trails which do not disipate as contrails do are left by military aircraft. I didnt believe there was a difference till I observed it for myself. Now I don't know what to think.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Chem trails seem to hang around longer. I don't recall seeing them in the big West Texas sky growing, up, and i live underneath the airspace of a very heavy corridor into DFW, and an AFB in Abilene. I always saw contrails, but not chemtrails.

I would posit that chemtrails could possibly be contrails that are reacting differently with the electrically charge upper atmosphere. All the planets are getting hotter and the static charge on the moon has increased quite a bit. Something is changing "out there", and the altitiude that chemtrails are at makes one wonder if it is nefarious, or a new occurance due to natural fluctuation in or solar system/galaxy/universe. Just a thought.

Listen, the paths these things take....whatever is driving them it seems as though they are under the control of electrical phenomena. I think they are totally terrestrial. I believe that they are not intertwined in the chemtrail, but this is rather a pixelation effect of these very small and bright objects. Maybe it is the plastic outer casing on a bundle of shingles (Owens Corning makes them in plastic, i think?). Is that large enough to appear like this at that altitiude? How about the outer wrapping on a bale of cotton when it gets removed? Would that be large enough? There are things that take flight occasionally. If they get caught up in the right electrical transfer field with our ionosphere, they end up looking like this and we end up talking about it here.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
er .... ok , Wow i need a lie down now , gonna get the bins out and take a gander , thanx guys !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Dallas
www.youtube.com...

Not sure....looks like nondescript white dots. That close zoom in was interesting. I am a businessman type, so i don't waste time trying to splice up video and stuff. But if anyone here does that, or has the software, it would better to see something still so that you can stabilize the image. It is hard to hold still when you have zoomed out so far, and this video is proof of that. The final frame(s) were interesting. Still, looks like homecoming balloons from a few towns over blew in, to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
trails been discussed elsewhere.
For this topic....do orbs on a video look like baloons or not? So we can move on.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They look like the same dots that i saw on my screen when i played my Atari. They are nondescript white spots. Can't look like much at that resolution. The range of possibilities extends beyond the ability to comprehend.

A still frame of the last few of that Guadalajara is the best chance to get an idea what those are....but i don't think you can get much data from the OP's video other than there are white dots following seemingly random patterns in the sky at an arguable altitude.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Balloons heh

One thing I can tell you for sure is that the chem trails are almost an everyday event here in Mesa, Arizona.

Me thinks those might be reverse engineered craft that we be flyin. Lots of crazy stuff happening near Hunt Highway south of Mesa.

Thanks for vectoring me in to the Hunt Highway location. I will keep my eyes peeled in a southeast direction.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Man , you talk like a true veteran of paranormal research. If it's not some sort video manipulation then 'we are not alone in this universe'. Just lets say it out loud!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am not buying the Wal Mart bag theory. I see Wal Mart bags airborne here in Mesa everyday during the summer when the thermals are really hopping. I have even seen a plastic child's wading pool rotating hundreds of feet in the air like a flying saucer. But I have never seen objects caught in a thermal maneuver on different tracks from one another. They all go round and round in the same whirlpool of air.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Man , you talk like a true veteran of paranormal research. If it's not some sort video manipulation then 'we are not alone in this universe'. Just lets say it out loud!

If you are talking to me. I am no investigator. I teach and do 3d computer modeling. I am usually the one who swallows this stuff hook, line, and sinker. My time at ATS has taught me to be less gullible ( I want to believe though.). So now I will analyze things more deeply before making up my mind.

I think we all know that we are not alone.

bigfatfurrytexan is probably an investigator though.

[edit on 4-28-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've seen some clusters of "UFOs" before that were shot on video.

I've always sent up balloons before just for the heck of it, but I've never seen them stay close together like that or appear that big from that far up.

It is my understanding that they'd have to be fairly large balloons to be able to be seen from the ground, as normal balloons dissappear fast because of their size.

I also note that I never see anything attached to the so called balloons/UFOs.

Some videos are more proving than others, but I find it interesting none the less.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join