It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage - UFO Fleet - April 25th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
Well, finally, now we know the real purpose of CHEMTRAILS.

They act as light refractors to detect UFO infrared cloaks

I bugs me to say it, but that is the best explanation I have heard so far for chemtrails (other than morgellons).

I have heard that UFO's are highly visible in either UV or IR. Can anyone clear this up? If so, why don't we video in those spectrums instead? Doesn't it make more sense?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Did you notice any excitement in the voices? look at the credits on the end of the video.

DOH Maybe that's because the other voices are on the radio program not in the car with him... It would have been better if he had turned off the radio

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It looks pretty authentic to me, too but what do I know? I found it interesting that while the camerman was oohing and ahhing the spectacle in the sky, no one else seemed to be much interested and continued to carry on their conversation regarding ex-wives movie contracts and wrestling. It could be a big publicity stunt; it's just too hard to tell with so many people out there hoaxing videos just to get on Youtube.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by shots

Did you notice any excitement in the voices? look at the credits on the end of the video.

DOH Maybe that's because the other voices are on the radio program not in the car with him... It would have been better if he had turned off the radio

Yeah I couldn't understand how Howard, Robin and Bababoowe didn't just stop the broadcast and look out of the window as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I bugs me to say it, but that is the best explanation I have heard so far for chemtrails

Chemtrails are the Governments attempt to seed the upper atmosphere with aluminum particles to reflect solar radiation from the coming changes in the sun to try to protect your silly backsides from frying. They have no idea if it will work...

Seems the idea came from aliens, particularly the Annunaki of Sitchins work that used gold for a similar purpose...

Our government is to cheap to use gold so we use aluminum..

I have heard that UFO's are highly visible in either UV or IR. Can anyone clear this up? If so, why don't we video in those spectrums instead? Doesn't it make more sense?

Yes hunting for UFO's with infrared is a smart idea... better results Most NASA UFO's are on IR films... most digital cameras can do IR these days

The IR "UFO's" are in reality "Critters" This has been known since the fifties... NASA knows it and they are harmless... But huge barely visible plasma feeding amoeba like lifeforms would scare the bejesus out of most people.

They can be seen near powerlines, thunderstorms and the NASA STS75 tether... basically wherever there is a source of Plasma energy for them to feed on... When they "eat" they glow brighter and are easier to see in visible light...

This does not include all UFO,s mind you, but I suspect the majority fall into this category

As to the actual Alien (or our own) "flying saucers", considering the propulsion method that they use you could never get a clear picture of one of them in flight...

To understand this simply look at a heat mirage on the highway. You will see the shimmering distortion as you look through the heat waves. Same thing applies as the crafts would have an electromagnetic field around them.

In the daytime this would make them 'fuzzy" as light is distorted. In fact if the field is strong enough, light waves could literally bend around the craft... so you would see whats behind it , rendering the craft invisible for all intent and purpose...

At night the craft would be glowing... as there is some "leakage" from the energy field.... and depending on the energy level, you will notice a distinct color... for example when slow or hovering a reddish or orange glow... when maneuvering at high speeds a bright white or bluish white...

Drive system think spinning magnetic fields within other rotating magnetic fields but thats another lesson

Does that answer your question Mr Furry?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Balloons? No. Plastic bags blowing in the wind? No. These were, imo, some types of craft that were clearly interacting with each other. There towards the end one was staying nearly stationary while the other two performed "flybys" on hat one.
I love it when some peoples explanations are plastic bags lol. I think the odds are much better that these are UFOs rather than plastic bags

As far as what they are exactly? I haven't got a clue. Did anyone else notice all the chemtrails near and below the crafts?
All i know is that sightings are picking up, possibly in preparation of the truth finally being revealed? I doubt it, i think it is due more to the price of video cameras have become so low that dang near anyone can buy one and more and more are carrying them in their car or have it handy in their homes.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
you created a question.

I would like more info on these animials you refer to. The reason i ask is because of some research I am doing on the ability of life to exist in more than extreme conditions (think: clouds of jupiter), and trying to grapple with a definition of what i would actually call life, even if i have to divide life into different categories (to account for my belief in matters of spirit).

I see life as nothing more than biological machines, and want to see if this metaphorical description holds when you challenge the aspect of "biological".

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Drive system think spinning magnetic fields within other rotating magnetic fields but thats another lesson

So, are you a fan of John Searle? have you seen the stuff on Otis Carr on Projectcamelot.org?

This is another concept I have pondered long and hard. My lack of electronic experience confounds me. My sons are disinterested in experiementation, so i spend money on tennis tournaments and travel instead of materials and gadgets. When i retire, i will build a workshop and begin studies on the works of Dr. Searle and the Russians...if its not already mainstream.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I bugs me to say it, but that is the best explanation I have heard so far for chemtrails (other than morgellons).

Many people do video in UV and IR. Here's one to look at...it's an 11 minute film and you'll need to forward it to about the 3 minute mark to get past all the credits and other foofaw,and the background music is pretty awful too, but if you can get by all that the vidoe footage is pretty spectacular.

UFOs-REVELATION/2007/phase-7

[edit on 4/29/2007 by Stormrider]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow, they have a lot of words on there that are hard to read. LOL

The video seems to be more dots moving around. Maybe my wireless network is acting up, but it seemed somewhat jerky.

I would like to see multi spectral analysis of the more close events, where you can see some sort of detail of effect other than a dot of light moving in random positions. Even XRay, or somehow capture electro magnetic effect....get a broad spectrum analysis.

Don't the pro's do this? Why can't we get better video? I know a good camera can be 10k, but aren't there pro's out there somewhere, like storm chasers?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
The only time I believe you will ever see a genuine UFO sighting on the tv or mass media will be when the powers that be INTEND to show-and-tell.

I agree with RiotComing on this point. I mean, how many news broadcasts have I watched where the end of the show 'whacky news story of the day!' turned out to be an "alledged UFO sighting", followed by the newscasters making cutesy banter over it? This is just another way that the public is conditioned to "believe" that this is "nonsense" and nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't think even most storm chasers have $10k rigs, although one or two may, and most weekend and even full-time investigators have to watch their pennies. I think the best bet would be if you have footage that you think may be authentic you must have it analysed by a professional and get it certified before you post it on the internet.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

Many people do video in UV and IR. Here's one to look at...it's an 11 minute film and you'll need to forward it to about the 3 minute mark to get past all the credits and other foofaw,and the background music is pretty awful too, but if you can get by all that the vidoe footage is pretty spectacular.

UFOs-REVELATION/2007/phase-7

[edit on 4/29/2007 by Stormrider]

Ughhh, the music's entirely too distracting

I don't think it's necessarily spectacular. Interesting, sure... But they keep switching around and drawing up points of reference is hard when all they do is pan around the sky. The dot could've been anything, in my opinion.

And as for the camera questions...

Purchasing a 3-CCD camera affords some level of levelness in terms of shaking. The camera compensates for that sort of thing and allows for a smoother picture. A decent one from a reputable camera company will run you 1-2 k, but is very worth it in these sorts of circumstances.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is he Driving while he is filming!?!

At first it looks like it is mabye a star, behind some slowly moving upper draft clouds

But later in the video one, or more, of the glowing orbs were weaving in and out

Very strange

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Perhaps they are not balloons or UFOs at all. It could be a type of EBE never seen before or recognized as such. They swim through our air (gas state) the way whales and fish move through water (liquid state). They might only consume electromatic energies and sun radiation for nourishment among other items that are widely available to them in our atmosphere. It's also posibble that some of these lifeforms are able to blend in with the sky by mimicking the light around them the way some fish do in the water. There bodies are probably lighter than air or filled with gases or a combination thereof to keep them afloat and swimming along.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I saw then same type of craft almost 4 weeks ago. I thought they were ballons but as they moved I changed my mind that they were not ballons. These obeject were flying in a funnel formation. They changed altitude very fast going up, down, left, and right. The day was very windy but the formation maintained a general location. This was early afternoon, no clouds, it happened just West of I-75 and the 275 split on the Pasco and Hillsborough county line, north of Tampa, Florida. I as extied the Highway I lost visual. But it was just like the video that was posted.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Perhaps they are not balloons or UFOs at all. It could be a type of EBE never seen before or recognized as such. They swim through our air (gas state) the way whales and fish move through water (liquid state). They might only consume electromatic energies and sun radiation for nourishment among other items that are widely available to them in our atmosphere. It's also posibble that some of these lifeforms are able to blend in with the sky by mimicking the light around them the way some fish do in the water. There bodies are probably lighter than air or filled with gases or a combination thereof to keep them afloat and swimming along.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

This is a REAL possibility Carnival_of_Souls. After all, we're still finding
new life-forms deep in the ocean. Why not in the atmosphere too! The
"worm" UFOs could be their little sphere's parent.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, now that you mention it, there is a theory that some, but not all, of the UFOs we see are actually EBEs or else Cryptoterrestrial life-forms of some kind. Trevor James Constable calls them "Critters". Here are a couple of links to sites about Constable with accompanying photos, etc.

UFO Amoebas

Burlingtonnews.net

Transhumaism

And here is another video about these wierd "critters".

ufo- sky jellyfish (Biological creatures?)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Balloons heh
One thing I can tell you for sure is that the chem trails are almost an everyday event here in Mesa, Arizona.

Chem trails are not from UFOs. UFOs leave no trails of any kind.

Originally posted by nybaseball44
they are UFOs cause theres no way in hell we can identify a bunch of tiny nondescript dots.

That pretty much sums it up. It's impossible to know how high they were or what they were. BUT .. it's a good find and thanks to the OP for posting it.

BTW - I saw the wind, even though the fella who took the video said 'no wind'.

Another BTW - If this was a major UFO event then the fella taking the footage seemed unimpressed. He was chatting it up about dating (or not dating) a 20 year old girl ... and talking about divorce etc ...

I would think that if this was as impressive as we are supposed to believe, then at least HE would have been impressed at the moment that he was taking the film. He didn't seem to even think much about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no idea why this thread reached 6 pages.. I really don't.
All I saw was a bunch of balloons playing in the wind, and yes, balloons can do that. As for the 'no wind' comment, no wind down on the surface != no wind way up above the city. As for the 'interacting' argument, assuming they're balloons they're just randomly flying around, there's nothing 'intelligent' in their movements.

Just see the initial prophet yahyew (or whatever he's called) report. That was a balloon, that balloon did exactly the same things as these ones.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join