It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida plans Attack on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nashthegreat

this is what scares me this so much echoes what happened less than a century ago ... how soon the world forgets

This seems... To be a natural reaction of humans. You can sum up as many examples (holocaust, for example) you want to prove your point. But when it happens and a nuke explodes on US soil, when it comes down to it, people blind with rage and disbelief and those who call for retaliation, will look and seek to blame anything that has a possible connection to the source that made it happen, even if it is remote.

In a world of anger, people dont think, people act, and the greater part of the aftermath? It wont be pretty. I dont know what happens then, but i'm sure heads will roll in the political world because the protection and plans to protect their country, were useless, but it might also be exactly the precursor to more strict security and loss of private rights, and in the end, martial law. And i dont have much doubt that a similiar case could happen in Europe.

And just one nuke, whether exploded by (imaginary, if you like) terrorists or not, is enough to control the mass, by fear. Boy, what a mind-controlling machine it will be.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is SO a piece of propaganda, and a bad one. First, as another poster mentionned, Al-Qaeda is sunni and Iran shiite but mainstream readers don't know that. Also, Iraq was blame for 9/11 and that they had Al-Qaida training camps... total lies. Now they are pushing the blame on Iran...

Exercises Noble Resolve 07, April 23-27 and the most important day is tomorrow, April 24, where the US Marines will be also running Emerald Express 07, runned by NORTHCOM, responsable in case of martial law, will run a fake (hopefully) nuclear attack in the Virginia harbor.

And all this for what?
First the north american union along with the economy. North American Union leader says merger just crisis away. Why? Because many states are passing anti-NAU legislations (Ex: Missouri, Idaho, Montana and others) The economy might be affected, and if it crashes we will go to the amero or it will save the american economy which is on the verge of collapsing.
With growing criticism of the administration Operation Falcon could be put in place, along with martial law as general Tommy Franks said it. Conplan 2002 could be put in place in no time and The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. So the next terrorist attack will be blamed on Iran for sure.

Hints of the elite (all those news lately...)
- Rove raises specter of attacks in U.S. if military pulls back abroad (April 19)
- Ex-national security adviser warns that Bush is seeking a pretext to attack Iran (February 2)
- Nuclear terror: How likely is it? 50% chance of detonation within 10 years, says expert (April 20)
- (From the CFR)How Likely is a Nuclear Terrorist Attack on the United States? (April 20)
- Cheney: Threat of nuclear attack in U.S. city 'very real' (April 16)
- Kucinich to launch Cheney impeachment push on April 25
- 9/11 First Responders To Be On "The View" This Wednesday, 4/25

I wasn't so sure about tomorrow, but now with this press release linking Al-Qaeda, Nagasaki/Hiroshima (nuclear attack) and Iran... it seems that it have HIGH CHANCES of blowing up tomorrow in Virginia. If I would be in Virginia, I would leave the area for the whole week. Just hope it doesn't happen...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To do another attack during a drill is to obvious.
Especially being its all over the internet.
The idea of an attack is to dupe the people into following, and doing what most expect wont do that.

Why would Alqaeda in Iraq attack the US or Britan?
Wouldnt they use what ever they have, on the greenzone?
How exactly are they getting enough people out of Iraq, into the US and the UK?

Hitting the west right now is like me taking a fly swatter next door and killing the blowie in their kitchen, it still leaves the blowie in mine.

Hitting the west will do nothing but turn all those people AGAINST the Iraq war, for it.
Where as if they hit the troops in the greenzone instead they will rally lots of Arabs behind them...

Propoganda, sort of like the American-Hiroshima plan back on Aug8 05.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
People on here saying the governments would bomb their own countries with nuclear weapons are nuts. I am not dismissing false flag operations, but the use of nuclear weapons would not be involved.

Hate to say it but it's already happened

From 1946-63, the military ordered more than 200,000 active-duty GIs to observe one or more nuclear bomb tests either in the Pacific or at the Nevada Test Site.

www.netti.fi...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

Hate to say it but it's already happened

From 1946-63, the military ordered more than 200,000 active-duty GIs to observe one or more nuclear bomb tests either in the Pacific or at the Nevada Test Site.

www.netti.fi...

Testing radiation and bombing cities with nuclear bombs are not the same.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you know reading through " OMG they are gonna attack us with nukes tomorrow cause they hate every thing we stand for and our freedom " articals msm spits out you would think that any one with enough plutonium or uranium can make a nuclear bomb. while the quite opposite is true it will take a quite bit of precision engineering to even make a gun type nuclear wepone even then it will be in the order of few 10 of tones (think fat man), it will be so huge it will be spotted few hundreds of miles away. in order to make some thing that can be smuggled easily for a attack they will need to construct a implosion type weapon and construction of these is very difficult the explosive lenses have to fire at exact right sequece and should not have any difficets what so ever or it will just be a fizzle a small conventional bomb even wont spread out the fissile material more than a block radius. so it will be pretty difficult for some one who lives in a cave to construct one even if he has:
1) know how (most of the folks who know thease things have more than one shadow so to speak)
2) the right tools (export controlled and monitored)
3)enough plutonium (12 Kg) / uranium (20 Kg) (again accounted for the gram)

and please dont say that they might have one of ex soviate nukes. the reds were so paronid about their nuked they built quite bit of fail safes on it so it will be next to impossible to detonate one even if one mange to get it and the ones that are not maintained will have deteriorated quite badly (erosion of explosive lenses due to radiation) that it will just fizzle

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know, the good old USA has detonated many, many nukes in this country. Including an underground one in Arkansas. Hard to say how many other not out in the middle of the desert sites have had tests.

To the poster wanting to know everything "the governments" know. I would like to respectfully say, no you do not. I used to work security in a small rural hospital. Some of the rules of action in place there are things you wouldn't like to know about. Such as I, while on duty or called in (yeah that happens) was forced to make life or death choices for other people. Like not opening a fire door despite hearing people on the other side of the door begging for their life as the toxic fumes overcame them. All so the remaining people on this side of the door could live.

Another disturbing thing I was to do was in the event of a major disaster with an influx of victims was to move the still living but beyond saving due to limited resources and manpower involved to save them to the open collective "morgue" in the basement and keep them there against their will, if awake, until they died.

It can become seriously demoralising knowing in the back of your mind that today might be the day that I have kill or let people die for the greater good of others as I clocked in to collect my $10/hr pay that day. And those were only that hospitals policies. That doesn't mention the changes that were coming from FEMA for a post 9/11 world readiness for hospitals when I left that job.

I would hazard the guess that federal procedures for things of like nature or worse are things that you would not want to know. Look at most any president and you will notice quite a bit of aging happens from the begining to the end of their presidency. Jimmy Carter looked like he aged 10-15 years in his 4 year term. Yes he took the hostage situation very much to heart and it hurt him deeply on a personal level. (Had a long talk with one of his cousins years later.) But finding out different things and the stress of the responsability to the nation had a whole lot more to do with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Testing radiation and bombing cities with nuclear bombs are not the same.

why? because 200,000 people died but no real estate was damaged (per se) I think it's WORSE, at least if a bomb went off folks would know enough to get out of the area, and not feel "ordered" to stay and take it, thats alot worse IMHO

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I totally agree that this is just yet more propoganda.

Not to take this off topic, but honestly, some parts of the proposed 'Project Bluebeam' conspiracy can sometimes seem to make sense when you look at what's going on in the world, it's so sad, and the worst bit is a lot of the trouble boils down to religion.

If everyone in the world was as open-minded and as willing to accept different points of view and beliefs as the majority of people here on ATS, the world would be a magnificent place!!

If only it were that easy eh!!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

and please dont say that they might have one of ex soviate nukes. the reds were so paronid about their nuked they built quite bit of fail safes on it so it will be next to impossible to detonate one even if one mange to get it and the ones that are not maintained will have deteriorated quite badly (erosion of explosive lenses due to radiation) that it will just fizzle

Nash,
do you have a refrence for that information?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

ps: here is a little known fact iranian hated the thaliban so much that they actually station a whole devision of soldiers at the border with Afganistan when thaliban was in power. infect when the bombing campaign started in Afghanistan irans then president offered to help out by sending in the devision posted at the border.

I was aware that Iran did not like the Talaban to much, but do you have a refrence for them offering to send the divishen into Afghanistan?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What really bothers me about all of this is the fact that everytime that things start to cool off between the US and Iran something happens to stoke the fire even more.

I've heard it said that the fear of war is sometimes all that is needed to produce the desired change by a government, but when fear no long brings the desired result, the only thing left is the actual war which will produce the change desired.

Problem, reaction, solution, hummmm where have we heard that before

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
well if the NWO theories are correct NOW IS THE TIME , Bush Cheney impeachment looming , bush ratings all time low , congress forcing withdrawal form Iraq , Iraq war not going to plan , Iran moving away from dollar , Iraq government beginning to question American policy , elections round the corner possible change of direction.

It doesn't look good for the neo cons

i Just hope that they don't have the balls to try something.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can hear them now, "they'll forget all about NAFTA and the North American Union once they see the mushroom cloud" what a smokescreen.

Americans have to contend with a horror too horrible to contemplate: a suicide Muslim bomber detonating a very small nuclear device that causes the radioactive material packed around the bomb core to activate and spray into the air, when it could cause contamination of thousands of people. One can easily envision thousands of people getting sick and dying horribly painful deaths. Panic ratchets up a couple of notches.

things like the above excerpt have been written by many different people and give cause for concern that eventually their warnings will be substantiated with an event.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Blame the cowardly losers who go to war and make all of this possible in first place. Dont do military service. Deny going to war.. period.

Would be nice to see the government and elites fighting those wars themselves.. Wasting their own lives.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Nash,
do you have a refrence for that information?

Here is a reference, the Iranians made direct contributions to overthrowing the Taliban, but it was downplayed by the CIA.

USATODAY - Members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards fought alongside and advised the Afghan rebels who helped U.S. forces topple Afghanistan's Taliban regime in the months after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the guards' former leader says.
James Dobbins, a former State Department official who worked with diplomats from Iran and other Afghan neighbors to create the first post-Taliban government, says the Iranians "were equipping and paying the Northern Alliance. Russia and India were also helping, but at the time, Iran was the most active."

It is unclear how many Iranians were present at the fall of Kabul. Rezaie says "some" guard commanders were there. "They were special forces for urban warfare (with) experience ... during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-88). They were very effective and active ... but American Army propaganda quickly claimed most of these achievements in its own name."
After the fall of the Taliban, Iran offered to help train and equip a new Afghan army, Dobbins says. The offer was rebuffed by the Bush administration, which accused Tehran of giving safe passage to fleeing members of al-Qaeda, backing Palestinian militants and trying to develop nuclear weapons.

I could not find any references to them having a whole division stationed on the border at all times, but what we did not know is that Iran almost went to war with Afghanistan in 1998 because the Taliban murdered some Iranian diplomats.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by osram
Blame the cowardly losers who go to war and make all of this possible in first place. Dont do military service. Deny going to war.. period.

I find it extremely funny that some people would make such claims... It is obvious people like yourself are ignorant of history. Islamic extremism has existed for centuries...before the current "western countries" even existed in their present states...

If anyone is "a coward", are the losers who bash away at military personnel who have been giving you and everyone else in this world the right to say whatever you wish to say...even if it is to bash them away....

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

I could not find any references to them having a whole division stationed on the border at all times, but what we did not know is that Iran almost went to war with Afghanistan in 1998 because the Taliban murdered some Iranian diplomats.

It was for the best interest of the Iranian regime to fight against Iraq, and the Taliban. Perhaps you ahven't noticed but people/countries change sides when it is for their best interests. This happens all the time. Remember the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". You can use an old enemy of yours to fight for you and then later on fight against that same enemy which helped you. This has been true throughout the history of mankind.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

It was for the best interest of the Iranian regime to fight against Iraq, and the Taliban. Perhaps you ahven't noticed but people/countries change sides when it is for their best interests. This happens all the time. Remember the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". You can use an old enemy of yours to fight for you and then later on fight against that same enemy which helped you. This has been true throughout the history of mankind.

Yes, such as Turkey begining to show signs of turning against the west, and crossing over into northern Iraq to attack the kurds there, apparently their hatred of the kurds outweighs their willingness to stay with the western program. these attacks have not been very widely reported infact they seem to have squelched the story altogether in the western media. If the news I have seen is reliable, Turkey is building a massive attack front on Iraq's northern border and are going after the Kurds there, this action could have a destabilzing effect on the whole region and add more pressure to an already impossible situation for our troops.

Moreover, the Turkish troops stiring the pot could add the needed ingredient for a perfect storm brewing for our troops, should a tet style offensive be mounted by the insurgent guerrilas with a terrorist nuke in the mix I would say that we could see a smashing blow to our boys over there. I've said it before and I'll say it again "I believe that our troops will never leave Iraq before the third world war".

[edit on 24-4-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
"Shaking the Roman throne" is a reference to Pax Americana created and used in The Project for a New American Century designed by the Neo-Cons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join