It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida plans Attack on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Al-Qaida plans Attack on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki"

www.news.com.au

AL-QAIDA leaders in Iraq are planning the first 'large-scale' terrorist attacks on Britain and other western targets with the help of supporters in Iran, according to a leaked intelligence report.

Spy chiefs warn that one operative had said he was planning an attack on “a par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki” in an attempt to “shake the Roman throne”, a reference to the West.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.shortnews.com
www.timesonline.co.uk

[edit on 23-4-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here we go, another trigger event that will spawn a new world war, one thing I dont understand though is the whole " shake the Roman throne " thing though, it's interesting that Iran is said to be a host of Al-Qaida.

Al-Qaeda is active in Iran and has ambitions far beyond the improvised attacks it has been waging against British and American soldiers in Iraq.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hope not, I live in london, those damn fools better not do anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
you do know its not a contry doing it, its all propaganda to make you think there are terrorists that hate your freedom and want to blow you up.

it will be an inside job, and then there will be a full scale war.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
you do know its not a contry doing it, its all propaganda to make you think there are terrorists that hate your freedom and want to blow you up.

Maybe, but whoever it is, I hope it doesnt happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yeah whoever does it lets just hope it doesnt happen. There will be another big terrorist attack soon... whether its inside or muslems lets just keep our fingers crossed its not nuclear.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If they are looking for targets, I have a list from the USA, Harlem NY, Washington DC, South central LA and the Parts of Chicago and Atlanta, Of course it will be devastating if it happens but at least it could have a positive spin...............

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From April, 23 to April 27, the elite echelon of the military are running Noble Resolve 07, a four-day marathon of “simulated” terror attacks across the U.S. & Europe.

SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!, Praying this isnt true and that it does not play out lie 9/11 7/7 etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler

Oh so there are no Islamic extremists?... There never were any Islamic extremists i guess...it has all been a coverup since the Middle Ages when the government of the U.S. "made the world believe there were Islamic extremists" back in the 7th century.... The only problem is the United States did not even exist and there were already extremist Muslim crusades around most of the old world...

Even these days if you do some research, you find evidence of islamic extremists who want the world to be ruled by Islam...

But i guess Islamic extremists are just poorly misunderstood huh?....

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
If they are looking for targets, I have a list from the USA, Harlem NY, Washington DC, South central LA and the Parts of Chicago and Atlanta, Of course it will be devastating if it happens but at least it could have a positive spin...............

I hope you are just drunk and dont know what you are saying, if you are sane enough to see the cliché hatred of humans against their neighbours behind your words, just dont say something similiar again, people like me dont react kindly to things that disgusts me as much as this. No attack, whether its on the people or places you hate or not, is good, for anything. People die, without a reason, and the message behind the attack will be just as strong, the world will be shocked, and you will notice it. This aint exactly the time to pinpoint your favorite place to let it happen, i myself look at the danger itself, you should too.

Its that same impulsiveness thats causing a big deal of trouble on Earth, i hope you get to see that.

Like i said, i hope it was a joke and in that case, you can ignore the above.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Mammoth]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
this is where the report looses credibility

AL-QAIDA leaders in Iraq are planning the first 'large-scale' terrorist attacks on Britain and other western targets with the help of supporters in Iran, according to a leaked intelligence report

any and any one who knows any thing about iran and al-qaida knows that iran is a majority Shiite country and al-qaida is radical Sunni organization. in al-qaidas book shiite are haratics worse than non believers and shiites think that they were screw over in right of succession on Cliphate that came after prophet Mohamed death and havent gotten over (well its more like a blood fude that has lasted for over 1200 years one of the main reasons why Arab country's who are Sunni does not get along with iran) . i have personally seen how fanatics at both ends having a go at each other. their is more hate between them than protestants and catholics at northan Ireland. so their is absolutely zero chance that iran and al-qaida is plotting TOGETHER to blow up london or any other city for that matter.

this is more bull from the propagander machine that linked saddam hussain with al-qaida. how long before Teheran, Nartz, Ifshaan boom with thunder of paveway bukerbusting pgms that will deliver freedom to Iranian people.?

ps: here is a little known fact iranian hated the thaliban so much that they actually station a whole devision of soldiers at the border with Afganistan when thaliban was in power. infect when the bombing campaign started in Afghanistan irans then president offered to help out by sending in the devision posted at the border.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sadly, the retaliation will be against a country or perhaps more than one country.

Although the terrorist group in question is not the representative of a country, the people who carry out such an attack are.

I say strike back with 20 times the force. Strike at the home towns of the people who planned, funded and helped support such an act.

Deport all people remotely connected to such an event even if "if can't be proved" that they participated.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
to nashthegreat

summed it up exellently.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sadly, the retaliation will be against a country or perhaps more than one country.

lets not kid our selfs here every one knows which countries is in the cross hairs of military jaganute ie Iran and Seria

Although the terrorist group in question is not the representative of a country, the people who carry out such an attack are.

then why was Saud Arabia freed ? as i recall the most of the terrorist came from their. this also rises the question when abu graibe and other such events ocer people say that its few bad apples in the so and so military. by your logic shoudnt the population of iraq and Afghanistan hold the country of the soldiers responsible and retaliate in kind or like you say with 20x the force??

Deport all people remotely connected to such an event even if "if can't be proved" that they participated.

this is what scares me this so much echoes what happened less than a century ago ... how soon the world forgets

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And don't forget this week there is a big nuclear terror drill being held in US. See my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mammoth. No attack on you, but you might want to read the local newspapers from the list I put up, it would cut down on the killing that happens daily, we had 32 people in a college killed and My country freaked out, but 183 Iraqis died the next day and not ONE candle light vigil was held, I LIVE here and I'm disgusted.

I hate to tell you all folks but I'll say it again, life is 100% fatal, ever single one of you reading this will die at some point, no ifs ands or buts about it. I live each day as though it would be my last, cause it just might be, doesn't mean I seek death, but I'm not gonna pretend it won't happen.

in 100 years it won't matter cause ALL of us will be dead, but the world has not woken up to this fact yet, go out and make a person laugh once a day, if EVERYONE did that, think of how happy it would be.

Killing is foolish, why shorten some one else's life for ANY reason, forgive and move on, let shame be their "death".

to stone or not to stone, would a nuke be any better?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

I say strike back with 20 times the force. Strike at the home towns of the people who planned, funded and helped support such an act.

You do realize the backlash that will happen from a retaliatory strike like that? Just because a person comes from a specific place, it does not mean that the whole place is bad. You can't cut the tree down just because one bad apple fell off of it. If a terrorist nuked one of our cities, we can't go and nuke Syria (for example) just because said terrorist came from there, other nations, Russia, China, and any other nuclear capable country would be finishing the job that the terrorist couldn't.

What needs to be done, is the eradication of the terrorist camps. I find it strange that we know where they are, yet we let them grow. As advanced as we are, we could send a stealth bomber in to wipe these camps out, no matter what country they are in.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the key idea here is:

al-Qaida-in-Iraq, is a totally localized operation...
so all the hand-ringing about primitive atomic bombs on British/American
sites or cities is only propaganda.

most likely spun from the 4 day nuke simulation operation, pretty much disseminated over the net for a week now...& al-Qaida being savvy just
developed this 'story' about some imagined
2 pronged, devestating attack on coalition forces...
and most likely limited to the Iraq theatre, not Britian or America

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Spy chiefs warn that one operative had said he was planning an attack on “a par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki” in an attempt to “shake the Roman throne”, a reference to the West.

in one instance it is al-Qaida 'leadership' making the threat/declaration...
in another instance it is only an 'operative' giving this message which some
'civilian intel' is disseminating to the media...

smells like old cabbage if you ask me

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchFree
And don't forget this week there is a big nuclear terror drill being held in US. See my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm aware, and that worries me. Every time we "drill" for a catastrophe, it happens. I want to know what the governments know, because while they have bunkers to hide in, the rest of us do not.

As sad as it may seem, I can only hope that if it's gotta be close to my area, that it's close enough to take myself and my loved ones out as fast as possible so we don't have to suffer.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People on here saying the governments would bomb their own countries with nuclear weapons are nuts. I am not dismissing false flag operations, but the use of nuclear weapons would not be involved.

I do doubt the credibility because they are adding way too much "Iran" in there. As someone above mentioned, the Iranian leadership wouldn't just turn a "blind eye on Al Qaeda". Al Qaeda has cause a lot of s h i t in Iran, where they wouldn't just happily allow the terrorist organization to plan attacks on countries till their hearts are content.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would be the places where Al Qaeda is planning their attacks.

But Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are our friends...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join