It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Dont know if you've seen the Kennedy assassination video/autopsy photos in the video you can see like a whole piece of kennedys face come off, but in the autopsy photos you can just see like a bruise, cant even tell that he was shot

[edit on 22-4-2007 by racerzeke]

Maybe he thought it would work,but i dont think it would make you unrecognizable

[edit on 22-4-2007 by racerzeke]

Don't know never tried shooting myself yet lol, but I don't know if a distant sniper shot is comparable to a closeup direct shot. We would need photos to compare really.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know if the guy in the camo suit is Cho, but is it me or is his left eyebrow painted over the head covering?

As for the other photos, I think is the same person.

Most people's face is not perfectly symmetrical, so I usualy make a composite with two left sides and another with two right sides.

If one face made with the two left sides is simmilar to the other and the face made with the two right sides is also simmilar, I presume that it is the same person.

See if you think it's the same guy or not.

I couldn't do it with the camo photo because he is not looking straight to the camera in that photo, so the left side of his face is "bigger" than the left.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There are a number of puzzling questions in this.

If Cho was a loner and not able to talk much above a whisper, why does he have a friend to play paintball with?

If he was in the Military, why is he posing with someone, I thought he didn't talk to anyone?

I keep hearing how quiet he was.

Then this brings up another problem. If it isn't him, then who is it? The guy in that picture behind the mask is very close in looks to Cho.

If it is photoshopped then where did the person get the original picture of Cho from? I would think the only pictures that are available are the ones that have been released?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Alot of Asians have eybrows that kinda points out in the edges

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The image does look like it was photoshopped, like Nihil pointed out here, and it does look like the eyebrow was painted over the head mask, like ArMaP pointed out.

But if this picture was in fact in Cho's myspace and is photoshopped, who put it there? Unlikely that it was Cho.

The picture is still on myspace's server.

It seems that the person that found his myspace and the picture, said he can't access it anymore, so there's no way to confirm that it was really on Cho's myspace.

By the way…I cannot access Cho’s myspace anymore….I believe this is because the FBI and Government Authorities took his MySpace down for more investigation. Same thing with facebook.

source

Now, if someone tried to photoshop the picture to look more like Cho, they didn't that good of a job. And if that was the point, why didn't they added an 'I' to his name tag?

So, this tells me that if someone indeed photoshopped this picture, was to obscure something.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If it is not him, the man could be his double. The photo gave me a chill to look at it, as the expression was the same.

Also, wasn't he wearing military garb in some of his videos and photos?

I will go out on a limb here and say that I think it is him. It is the eyes, the sinister look in his eyes matches the gunman's.

I got the feeling from seeing his clips that he had some military background. It was in his posture.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Two anagrams pointed out on the other forum.

ismail ax = axis mali (latin for axis of evil)

The return adress he put on parcel to NBC.

revol 88 = 88 lover (allegedly a neo-nazi code)

As for the latter, found a nazi-forum according to search discussing it in a VT thread. Runs over 155 pages. Couldn't read through it. Anybody welcomed, the/forum/showthread.php/virginia-tech-shooting-380981.html?highlight=88+lover] link is here.

BTW, Cho is his family name. Western name style he is Seung-hui Cho.

Now we further got clues indicating present WOT and neo-nazi referencies.

IOW... NWO.

Combined with info of 1000s of hours of x-box practicing and a few times live training on shooting ranges, like we are supposed to believe it, could these be signs of true CT?

[edit to add]

Or was it just his sick mind laying out tracks knowing they would spur all the world's CTNs to create 100s of threads with 1000s of posts discussing it?
Immortallity in cyberspace.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Apparently Cho could be a CIA whack-job according to this statement I found,

VA Tech is pulling links from its website concerning their relationship with the CIA. Reports from November 2005 confirm that the CIA was active in operating recruitment programs based out of VA Tech. Several professors from VA Tech are involved in government programs linked with NASA and other agencies. Such details only fan the flames of accusations that Cho could have been a Manchurian Candidate, a mind-controlled assassin."

Prisonplanet is said to have some interesting info on this subject apparently the CIA have an operation in Blacksburg VA.

"Below this intro are some direct quotes from our book 'ACCESS DENIED'...about a tiny little town in Virginia ... Blacksburg, we felt strongly would eventually become 'news'! WHY.... because Blacksburg houses (underground in the side of a local Blacksburg mountain!) the best kept US government's ABOVE TOP SECRET laboratory for developing/applying (as in Cathy's case) such weapons such as human robotic mind control programming. Ask yourself... 'how ironic' that a tiny little town, as disclosed about in 'ACCESS DENIED' in Virginia could HOST the worst school massacre in US history on a day of extreme importance that a so called 'showdown between Congress and the Pentagon/Executive Branch" over the war funding and pulling our troops out ... to most likely divert the people's attention away from what is being perpetrated against all of u.s." (Emphasis in original)

This could get ugly, if the right info gets out, and proving these stories holds true.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Most people's face is not perfectly symmetrical, so I usualy make a composite with two left sides and another with two right sides.

If one face made with the two left sides is simmilar to the other and the face made with the two right sides is also simmilar, I presume that it is the same person.

Nice work. Do you have any photo examples of persons that were found to be not the same person in your work with this technique?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Apparently Cho could be a CIA whack-job according to this statement I found,

VA Tech is pulling links from its website concerning their relationship with the CIA. Reports from November 2005 confirm that the CIA was active in operating recruitment programs based out of VA Tech. Several professors from VA Tech are involved in government programs linked with NASA and other agencies. Such details only fan the flames of accusations that Cho could have been a Manchurian Candidate, a mind-controlled assassin."

Could the NASA shooting have anything to do with the Cho shooting ? Was the NASA shooter trying to tell us something about the Cho shooting ? Damn wish there was a way to know what was written on that board in the NASA shooting...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just some examples of how 'influence' works. Very entertaining, there's more from this guy too.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Spoodily]

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The picture is edited. Prove otherwise.

1) The "HU" on his nametape is clearly edited in. Look at the difference in the pixels.

2) The name is also at a slant in relation to the nametape and the pocket.

Like this: HU instead of HU like the name tapes are actually made.

3) We already have video and pictures of this guy wearing paramilitary style clothing, tec-vests, gloves, etc... I wouldn't be surprised if this guy likes to play G.I. Joe and dress up, he probably has a collection of uniform items and equipment. Obviously he has some sort of fascination stuff like that.

[edit on 23/4/2007 by SportyMB]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I really don't get it.
This photo was allready shown, and "debunked" by several people that were not blind enough to miss the obvious difference in the eyes of the two persons. (look at the amount of white you see)

Why is this made into a news item after THAT?
This is not proof, this is a poor piece of far-fetched hoax-making.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO

Could the NASA shooting have anything to do with the Cho shooting ? Was the NASA shooter trying to tell us something about the Cho shooting ? Damn wish there was a way to know what was written on that board in the NASA shooting...

Good question, also why would Va Tech pull their links to CIA from their web site unless there was something to hide

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by WeSbO

Good question, also why would Va Tech pull their links to CIA from their web site unless there was something to hide

True. Besides, to me there has been to much information been hidden, to many sites been censored or taken down, so there must be something to hide and I just don't buy this excuse "It could be too shocking for the public eyes" ...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Interesting theorie

I can confirm that cho had a myspace profile. In the FBI rapports it's said that he used the email [email protected] after a search I came up with this page wich proves he had a profile.

searchresults.myspace.com...
find.search&searchType=network&interesttype=&country=&searchBy=
Email&f_first_name=Blazers5505%40hotmail.com&Submit=Find&SearchBoxID=FindAFriend

Cut and paste it in your browser cause this site doesnt do long urls

It's been removed though maybe anyone can track his username.

His email could refer to the following "
World Air Forces - Historical Listings
Korean, North (NKO)
| South Korea |
Korean

F 4509-
(N. Korean Aviation Society)
46-
(N. Korean Peoples Army Aviation Division)
48-
(Korean Peoples Armed Forces Air Corps)[KPAFAC]
5505-
(Korean Peoples Army AF)[KPAAF]
(Korean Peoples Armed Forces AF)[KPAFAF]

[P5- not used]

The number could refer to Korean Peoples Army and armed forces.
Also it can refer to the Korean Cultural Center 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here's his ebay page:

Look at the last items he bought two of them are removed but one's still up. And that's some ammo I just noticed that the second seller also sells ammo:

myworld.ebay.com...

[edit on 23-4-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is there a higher resolution photo anywhere that I could look at? I'm a graphic artist and the jpeg is so low quality that I can't tell if it's been photoshopped. There are several blurry parts along the overlapping arm, but because of the jpeg compression these blurry spots appear everywhere in the photo. there is a slight difference in the uniform color, but this could be due to any number of things. i.e.: how old the uniforms are, or where they were manufactured, flash/capture speed, etc.

if this were a photoshopped image – you would think the person manipulating the photos would have spent a little more time on color correction of the uniforms.

edit: I just scrolled up and seen the "clone brush" comment. I think the hairline is just compression issues. It could be a clone brush, but why do such a good job of everthing else and leave something so obvious? the photo is too low quality to tell anything. where's a high res pic?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Interesting theorie

I can confirm that cho had a myspace profile. In the FBI rapports it's said that he used the email [email protected] after a search I came up with this page wich proves he had a profile.

... His email could refer to the following "
World Air Forces - Historical Listings
Korean, North (NKO)
| South Korea |
Korean

F 4509-
(N. Korean Aviation Society)
46-
(N. Korean Peoples Army Aviation Division)
48-
(Korean Peoples Armed Forces Air Corps)[KPAFAC]
5505-
(Korean Peoples Army AF)[KPAAF]
(Korean Peoples Armed Forces AF)[KPAFAF]

[P5- not used]

The number could refer to Korean Peoples Army and armed forces.
Also it can refer to the Korean Cultural Center 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles

Sugestions from liberty on the meaning of the number and name.

whatever:

No idea what it means.

Portland Trailblazers?

Blazing guns?

5505 by Hebrew calendar = 1744

1744: The First Saudi State is founded by Mohammed Ibn Saud.
---------------------------

lightningrod:

I've been Googling

LAC Korean American
Korean Cultural Center 5505 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
---------------------------

ratcat:

Dr. Ismail Ak is apparently one of the world's leading experts on the psychiatry of antisocial and suicidal behavior, psychotic and bipolar disorders, psychopharmacological therapy, etc.

The young man had been noticed to be disturbed and had been referred to counseling. Dr. Ismail Ak is an expert and author in the particular field most directly related to the guy's disorder.

So it's possible that the writing on the guy's arm said

ISMAIL AK

and the K was written in a way that people *thought* it said

ISMAIL AX

[edit on 23-4-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree with one of the comments above, it is difficult with compression to tell if was Photoshopped.

But also, where did the original photo come from?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join