It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

www.libertyforum.org

Where is this photo from ?

en.wikipedia.org...

scroll down there

I guess that's him on the left...

---

the wikipedia photo is now down

I saved the image and uploaded it here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.overcomerministry.org...
Edited by lightningrod on 04/19/07 08:15 PM.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Conspiracy: VA Tech Massacre to Divert Attention from Impeachment of Cheney

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear www.abovetopsecret.com...
When you are done with your handwringing, praying, search for the guilty and punishment of the innocent try looking at what the magician is doing with his OTHER hand.

The photo, originally posted on LibertyForum I saw first on the main ATS thread, 'Federal Officials: At Least 32 Dead...'
As the OP tells the picture of the two guys in marine camouflage uniforms originates from Wiki, who has an article on Cho Seung Hui and obviously initially illustrated it with the image, but not for long ...for some reason.

WHY!!! What's going on?... and where the pic initially originate from remains unknown. On Wiki they've supplied this link for user discussions on the image... and why for what they call copyright reasons they took it off. It is discussed around page 10 in the LF thread.

Of course I too copied it from the discussion forum when I found out. Here you have an interesting crop.

A crop from it reveals details in uniform. First of all the embrodery 'HU', but also that the two guys appears to be photoshoped together. The shoulder of 'HU' is fainting into the other guy's uniform of different shade. Or damned good camo.

If this guy has any military background they'll do al to conceal it. We better check out if he has.

LF is rambling high on 15 pages now and asks

I'd like to know why wiki pulled the photo. Mil-intel. can hack any site, esp. this kind, to pull incriminating evidence. Look at the man's hairline and his eyebrows--definitely looks Cho. But who's that other Marine outfitted man next to "Cho?" His eyes are dazed, if not drugged looking. His eyes seem to be saying that part of him is unsure about the exercise he and Cho are doing. Cho, in this photo, definitely looks amped---he was on antidepressants, remember? So he'd be wired and speedy, but his partner looks doped the other way--downers. And that truck looks straight military. What is going on?

www.libertyforum.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-4-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Question. Who has an interest in faking this? Are we looking at more COINTELPRO? If so, who would it belong to? This has the look of a prank.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I notice an HU on the other pocket of his uniform? The eyes look nearly identical, but perhaps I'm not that good at noticing differences. I don't see why the military would want to hide his background. They didn't bother to hide the background of Charles Whitman the tower sniper at Uni of TX. Cho was 23, but wasn't he in his senior year at VTech? It doesn't add up.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

First off, the killer`s name has been reported as Seung-Hui Cho. Why would he have "Hu" embroidered on his jacket? His surname was Cho. Writing Seung-Hui as "Hu" makes as much sense as writing "Stuart" as "Uar".

Second, the quote above makes reference to him looking "amped" as a result of antidepressants. How does that even make sense?

It`s probably just a shot of a couple of guys out playing paintball.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Definitely photoshopped. You can see not only in the shoulder join, but also in the fact that the shadows caused by the edge of the faces are BETWEEN them. This could only be accomplished with two light sources, yet the catch-light in the eyes reveals only one flash.

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
^^ Yeah that's what i was thinking the uniforms look like the old style types you can get at surplus stores i see people dressed exacatly and some that have body armour and equipment better than actual soldiers like that all the time at airsoft.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think the biggest thing in this story. The kid bought a pistol day's or hours before on his credit card to kill these kids. How the hell did he kill so many people. He had no gun training. Yet he hit 32 people dead with 70 rounds. Then he had the balls to shot himself in the back of the head. Not to mention he even knew how to make hollow point bullets. This kid could have been military no doubt.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Definitely photoshopped. You can see not only in the shoulder join, but also in the fact that the shadows caused by the edge of the faces are BETWEEN them. This could only be accomplished with two light sources, yet the catch-light in the eyes reveals only one flash.

That's poor reasoning... no offence meant

The fact that you can see shadows from the edge of their faces is because the lightsource is not from the camera. You are right that there is only one source... but this source is a little behind the camera.
Or... it could just be an SLR camera with that silly little build flash they have. The SLR lens would still have a greater field of view than that small flash they have as standart.

This in turn means... the amount of the wall that the light source can "see" is smaller than what the camera can see.

I know this for a fact... practical everyday experience from my job.

Now about the shoulders... that is also genuine. The reason being that guy on the right in simply leaning in behind guy on the left, forcing guy on the left to lean forward a bit which you can also see by his natural forward tilt of his head.

The shade in lefthand corner is a photographers mistake... simply from not paying attention. I even do that once in every 1000 shots... so no biggy there.

With all this said... sure, those two could be paintballing in that photo...

The camo that the guy on the right is wearing looks very similar to the Danish Gore-tex camo. So I guess that supports the notion on paintball. They each bought what they thought looked cool...

[edit on 21/4/07 by flice]

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
I think the biggest thing in this story. The kid bought a pistol day's or hours before on his credit card to kill these kids. How the hell did he kill so many people. He had no gun training. Yet he hit 32 people dead with 70 rounds. Then he had the balls to shot himself in the back of the head. Not to mention he even knew how to make hollow point bullets. This kid could have been military no doubt.

Dude exacatly he either had training with some sort of gun or something people can reason that anybody can kill anybody with a gun it's not hard etc. yeah sure but you have to know how to hold the damn thing first it's not some John Woo movie where he goes around with both guns in both hands blasting the place up he would of needed hell of strength to pull that off and not shatter his wrists.

Another thing that bother's me is did he kill 32 people and injure so many others by aiming randomly while people were running and in class etc. or did the guy kill that many people because he had the skill to do it??

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So what if it is him? Have you seen some of his pictures, he liked guns in his blog, expensive ones, HK semi auto ones etc., the latest models. Some of the ones he owned cost $2000k-$4000k! The pics above, if they are him, are most likely just paintball or mock war games with his other twisted buddies.

The uniforms, surplus store...purchased online w/e.

Most likely nothing to this image and definitely not conclusive evidence for any US Gov Psyops...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
BTW I think the uniform on the rightside of the image is rainwear or wet weather wear. The left uniform is just bdu with a different camo pattern than normal.

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
BTW I think the uniform on the rightside of the image is rainwear or wet weather wear. The left uniform is just bdu with a different camo pattern than normal.

Yeah right on the money dude waterproof gear on the right and digital camouflage is the pattern worn on the left.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Um, those are not 'old' BDU's. In fact, if they are even American service BDUs, they are so very new. Please provide a link.

Actually, they look more like British BDUs.

The guy on the left is not Cho. Not even close to his eyebrows! I'm a girl, I KNOW eyebrows. Any other girl on ATS want to chime in?

Okay, I'll play along for a minute. But, please tell me...am I to believe it's Cho (Hu), or is he a U.S.M.C.(ha ha!!!!! I'd rather not even comment!!) hmmm, U.S. BDU's?

BTW, the U.S. Marine Corp do not display 'Marine' on their uniform as shown in the pic.

NEXT.....

This is too easy! Please, give me a bone, will ya?

-Sour

[edit on 21-4-2007 by SourGrapes]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
1. Those are not 'old' BDU's.

2. Actually, they aren't even USMC BDUs. I know this for a fact. They actually look more like British BDUs.
-Sour

Only wanna take those two up... I don't know jack # about US camo
but I can't help seeing the same camo on left guy as in this link:

DefendAmerica link

Another link

BTW, the U.S. Marine Corp do not display 'Marine' on their uniform as shown in the pic.

Run doggy, run
Nah... playing with ya, /hugs

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It's MARPAT design 'digital camo' BDU's it's 100% USM or as close as any joe on the street will be able to get to it and you can buy it easily on the internet and from good up to date supply stores yes i'll admit it's not exacatly old it's been redesigned a few times since 2004 and the gear in the photo is the 'old style' i believe i happen to own the exact same style shirt top and i think it's currently going to be overhauled again by the other different armed forces.

Plus i agree it's hard to tell with a face mask on

en.wikipedia.org...

www.hyperstealth.com...

[edit on 21-4-2007 by SR]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
It's MARPAT design BDU's it's 100% USM or as close as any joe on the street will be able to get to it and you can buy it easily on the internet and from good up to date supply stores yes i'll admit it's not exacatly old it's been redesigned a few times since 2004 i believe and i think it's currently going to be overhauled again by the other different armed forces.

Plus i agree it's hard to tell with a face mask on

I stand corrected (after asking DH).

BTW, if any of you are suggesting that this is Cho in a Marine uniform. Not likely.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
BTW, if any of you are suggesting that this is Cho in a Marine uniform. Not likely.

I'll trust your eyebrow judgement over anything else in this case. The eye is the most true part about anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've got a question about the khaki vynil doors behind them.
Does this look like anything military.
Like for instance the back doors of a truck?
My first impression was that this was taken in the back of an army truck/vehicle.
Doesn't look like paintball to me.

HU could be a preferred or nick name that is he is known by.
I know people who use their middle names as preferred names.
So it's not a long stretch for HU to abbreviated.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Dude exacatly he either had training with some sort of gun or something people can reason that anybody can kill anybody with a gun it's not hard etc. yeah sure but you have to know how to hold the damn thing first it's not some John Woo movie where he goes around with both guns in both hands blasting the place up he would of needed hell of strength to pull that off and not shatter his wrists.

Another thing that bother's me is did he kill 32 people and injure so many others by aiming randomly while people were running and in class etc. or did the guy kill that many people because he had the skill to do it??

He was trained to do what he did, skilled marksmanship.

Read this 6 page account, it's about a skilled killer.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

A resume on the article from the other forum posted by sambooch

It seems he did a sort of blitz attack. He walked in the first class and shot the teacher and from near the door picked students off as they dove for cover. He then left and went to the next room as the (German) teacher was heading to the door. He shot the teacher in the head. He was making head shots while he and his targets were moving. He then picked off students from the front of the class and wounded or killed all but 3. He then left and the 3 ran to the door and held it shut. He went to an engineering class and tried to push the door open but the teacher held it. When he over powered the teacher he pushed in the room and killed him with a head shot. Most of the students dove off the window ledge while the teacher held the door. But the three who remained he shot while walking to them. He returned to prior rooms and found the door blocked by the 3 unwounded students so he fired through the door they did not give way so he moved on.
He returned to a room where everyone was wounded except one girl and he walked around and put two extra bullets into some of the victims.

I would like to know how many rounds he fired all together. That info released? Anyone seen it?

[edit on 21-4-2007 by khunmoon]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join