It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Why wouldn't I be serious he nearly fits every attribute of an alien hybird. And his background alone is mysterious. I think he has been tormented by alien abductions too, and was trying to deny what was happening to him.,

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
On the other forum they are now discussing that the Cho in the AP photo is not the same Cho as on the multimedia package.

Had occured to me too.

Take a look of the younger Cho in the AP photo.

image source: rense.com...

and one from the NBC package.

image source: rense.com...

Look's like two totally different people,although people have been known to look different in a few year's.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's not the same guy. Notice the scar on the bridge of the Marine's nose, it's a small scar on the left of the space between his eyebrows. Enlarge the picture of the guy on wikipedia - no scar. It's not on any of the pictures of the murderer. And it's also impossible to tell a person's identity just from the eyes and up.

DCP

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Cho Seung-Hui roomates before this year? He was a senior, so that means he should have 3 years of roomates around the VT campus. I have not seen anyone other then this years suits mates. Unless someone gets an RA job, moving onto campus your last year after living off campus the other three would be highly unusual. The news is hitting every aspect of this case why not past roomates??

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shellius
It's not the same guy. Notice the scar on the bridge of the Marine's nose, it's a small scar on the left of the space between his eyebrows. Enlarge the picture of the guy on wikipedia - no scar. It's not on any of the pictures of the murderer. And it's also impossible to tell a person's identity just from the eyes and up.

I also noticed this, cant find no dent on the pictures.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am no photoshop expert but it appears they are the same person. I took two images and lined them up. The faces fit together almost perfectly. The only difference appears to be from the slightly different angles the pictures were taken from (up and down).

The mouth, bridge of the nose, the nose, the eyes, the eye brows and the forehead are all matches. The only real difference is no hair, no glasses and a basic crazy look on the newer photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nice example Zerotime.

What I'm sitting here thinking about looking at those pictures..is that the younger picture of Cho he looks like a normal kid(not necessarily happy but not crazed looking) ....but looking at the second and most recent ones you can see in his eyes that something isn't right.The question I keep asking myself is what happened to this young man to set him off?Or to make him into this killer?Could it be that it was just mental illness or did something happen to him?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Okay, this isn't going to be very popular but I'll put it out there anyway.

Cho's sister works as a contractor for company that sends American aid to Iraq.
Does anyone find it strange that Iraq ,by some huge co incidence, is involved in this somewhere??

She probably had inside knowledge of what is going on over there and has obviously talked about it to her family.
(even though people are on confidentiality contracts they still talk to relatives even though they shouldn't )

Maybe Cho WAS a sensitive kid when he was younger and heard all the stories his sister was telling his family and it warped his mind and he snapped.

I'd like to know how long his sister has been working for this company and for how long. If it's been for a few years and Hui went strange about the same time, it could explain a little.

I'm by no means saying his sister is to blame for anything.
But if Hui is autistic and socially stunted, he could have internised everything he was he hearing. Especially if he couldn't rationalise it or talk about how he felt about it to anyone.

Just a theory. He's still a crazed madman. No excuses for him, just looking for a reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hes had issues since he was born his famil said that. so to blame it on his sister who prob. recently went to iraq to be a contractor doesnt seem plausible IMO

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Has it already been mentioned that Cho was diagnosed with autism in his youth? And that he was also on anti-depressants?

Dae

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I am no photoshop expert but it appears they are the same person.

I agree zerotime, just look at the ears, exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Found an interesting link. Don't know if it adds up, but worth a look at.
Cho Sung-Hui is connected to Tai-Young Park, who is affiliated with Soongil University in Seoul, South Korea. But Tai-Young Park has an address in Florida. Tai-Park Young can also be connected to a mysterious company called Shinwontech. I'll think you'll find the CEO's statement kinda creepy. Just fishin'.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think the pic of the marines might be authentic, but wondering why photoshopped ? anyhow I am x army guy been out for awhile but I just saw the Blue Angels press conference and can confirm though that the uniforms are definitely the same as the marine holding the conference and in fact, they have her name sewn in the same spot and yes marines is clearly sewn on the other side too....but I do not think its the shooter at tech in this pick and neither are any of the other pics, but the pic of the younger Cho and the one in the video look completely different in both facial structure, forehead down and the ears are not the same....I just think that might be notable but anything else I do not know...but I heard it said that around 250 rounds were fired and he killed 32, it's easy to try and build a conspiracy theory but why?....its sort of like I heard all of this about the atf and special ops at columbine that morning b4 it happened, I heard about multiple bombs planted in Oklahoma City even though Mcveigh was only accused of a fertilizer bombing, I heard about the Sniper having lots of money to blow and not even having a job, leaving the country and then returning and have a very well mapped out rampage that seem too perfect, I heard about the grassy knoll and JFK, I wonder if there was a trunk shooter theory there? I heard about controlled demolitions at WTC, I heard it was an impossible flight path to the Pentagon from 395 to hit so precisely in the side and never touch the ground.....I mean really there are too many things happening that just don't really add up, but I think in this case it was probably just a case of a mentally ill kid with an ax to grind, we have yet to find out about what though.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If it is not him in the picture, what does it do on his MySpace then? Who put it there and in what context?

And like someone said why has the other guy not come forward for his 15 minutes. But I'm not sure how much attention this MC image recieves in mainstream news.

Then there's the whole Ismail Ax thing, climpses of conflicting statements between survivors and authorities, his still somehow dim family background combined with an absent father -which might be a stepfather- collecting dough in Saudi Arabia, so he could marry his mother living in a Seoul basement. How the father made money in Arabia is not all that clear. They immigrated to the States in 92.

Except for the daughter they doen't seem to have made it into any particular success, but some funds they must have had. Just not enough to buy there own dry-cleaner.

The story of the family holds the key to whether suspecions of conspiracy are well founded or not.

A bit of the family history from NYT: "Before Deadly Rage, a Life Consumed by a Troubling Silence"

In Seoul, there was never much money, never enough time. The Cho family occupied a shabby two-room basement apartment, living frugally on the slender proceeds of a used-book shop. According to relatives, the father, Seung-Tae Cho, had worked in oil fields and on construction sites in Saudi Arabia. In an arranged marriage, he wed Kim Hwang-Im, the daughter of a farming family that had fled North Korea during the Korean War.

[...]
In 1984, relatives who had moved to the United States invited the family to join them. It took eight years to get a visa. In 1992, they arrived in Detroit and then moved on to Centreville, Va., home to a bustling Korean community on the fringe of Washington. They found jobs in the dry-cleaning business and worked the longest of hours. Dry cleaning is a favored profession among Koreans — some 1,800 of the 2,000 dry cleaners in the greater Washington area are run by Koreans — because it means Sundays off for church and sparse need for proficient English, exchanges with customers being brief and redundant.

The goal, of course, was to own one’s own business. But it did not happen for Seung-Tae Cho. He began as a presser — an 8 a.m.-to-10 p.m. job — and that is what he is today. His wi
fe worked in the same capacity until a few years ago, when she accepted a job in a high school cafeteria so the family could have medical insurance.

They lived in a nondescript row house in a modest section of town, friendly but not overly sociable. Jeff Ahn, president of the League of Korean-Americans of Virginia, said the family was uncommonly private among the throbbing Korean-American community of about 200,000 in and around Washington. They shunned the more prominent Korean-language Christian churches, and prayed at a small church outside of town.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The family itself seems to be looners.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If there was some sort of 'Government involvement' or some sort of 'swapped in trained killer' to pose as 'Cho', then you have to ask yourself, ok why? What is the purpose or reason for the goverment to go threw so much trouble to have a bunch of VT students 'removed'? What was the threat? VT engineering students and teachers on the verge of breaking a government secret? Doubt it.

Those who lost their lives if alive today most likely would have no threat towards any secret goverment doings or activities. If Cho was an alien hybrid then whats the point in letting that hybrid becoming a killer after so many years of creating/studying it? If they wanted to have the hybrid removed then simply taking him away and sending a letter to the school that he went back to Korea would easily be accepted and his school file placed back to be a dust collector in the admins student archives no questions asked.

The earlier Cho photos and the recent "Cho photos" do bring up interesting questions on why he looks really different in a matter of only a few years. Maybe the affects of medications, stress and pressure have made his appearencce so dramatic over the years of being in college. Would be interesting to see what a computer program would come up with when digitally aging a young Cho pic a few years to see if its close to the pics sent to NBC (assuming the killers shot to the head left little recognition and they can't ID the shooter as being the actual Cho).

Just my opinions-
Bzzz

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I am no photoshop expert but it appears they are the same person. I took two images and lined them up. The faces fit together almost perfectly. The only difference appears to be from the slightly different angles the pictures were taken from (up and down).

The mouth, bridge of the nose, the nose, the eyes, the eye brows and the forehead are all matches. The only real difference is no hair, no glasses and a basic crazy look on the newer photo.

I think you need glasses. The faces do not match at all! Just look at the right hand side of your superimposition. The ear of Cho with glasses (Cho1) is lower than that of the Cho without glasses (Cho2), whilst the left hand side of Cho1's chin sticks out more. Anyway, how on earth can you make an accurate comparison when the images of the two faces are not even the same size, as evidenced by the way the left ear of Cho1 sticks up above that of Cho2 in the superimposition?!! You should have made the images of the ears the same size and THEN made them coincide. As you have not done this, no precise conclusion can be drawn from the matching your imposition tried to show. The images are clearly not coincident - the two pairs of ears are displaced!

Here are CLEAR differences:
1. Cho1's eyebrows don't slant as much as Cho2's;
2. Cho1's mouth is less wide than Cho2's and is differently shaped;
3. Cho1's forehead shows no signs of acne;
4. Cho1's eyelids are wider than than Cho2's;
5. Cho1's left ear sticks out more than Cho2's left ear;
6. The height between the bridge of Cho1's nose and his eyebrows is less in proportion to the width between his eyebrows than it is for Cho2;
7. Cho1 has a wider chin at the level of the mouth.

This is prima facie evidence that the image of the Cho appearing in the video sent to NBC is NOT that of the earlier Cho. The former looks Chinese, whereas the latter looks Korean.

sfj

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
If there was some sort of 'Government involvement' or some sort of 'swapped in trained killer' to pose as 'Cho', then you have to ask yourself, ok why? What is the purpose or reason for the goverment to go threw so much trouble to have a bunch of VT students 'removed'? What was the threat? VT engineering students and teachers on the verge of breaking a government secret? Doubt it.

The theory that has repeated for years now has to do with them wanting to slowly get people to give up their rights. Creating fear in the public allows laws to be changed and makes people willing to give up their privacy. The Nazis had many writing about this. Laws were changed after Oklahoma City and 9/11, for example.

The major theory on why they want to do this has to do with them setting up a Nazi like New World Order or whatever you want to call it. Another theory has to do with them setting up a system to be prepared for the chaos that could occur if the planet starts to run out of oil.

Don't ask me if any of that is true, but those are the prevailing ideas of many conspiracy people.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If i recall rightly, cho shot himself behind the head no ? That sounds like a funny place to shoot yourself, a regular person would have shot himself in the side of the head, but the problem would be that his face could be recognized his, did he shoot him self in the back of trhe head so his face could not be recognized ?

Don't know just a theory among many others ... But still sounds funny shooting yourself execution style.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dont know if you've seen the Kennedy assassination video/autopsy photos in the video you can see like a whole piece of kennedys face come off, but in the autopsy photos you can just see like a bruise, cant even tell that he was shot

[edit on 22-4-2007 by racerzeke]

Maybe he thought it would work,but i dont think it would make you unrecognizable

[edit on 22-4-2007 by racerzeke]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

then you have to ask yourself, ok why? What is the purpose or reason for the goverment to go threw so much trouble to have a bunch of VT students 'removed'? What was the threat?

I'll tell you why, so the US Government can finaly ban guns, everywhere, and strip the people of their protection. To gain control, all they have to do is fake random shooting's. That's when the sheep get real worried and start to agree to gun bans, or some type of new gun laws.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by -ufo-]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join