It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by SourGrapes
BTW, if any of you are suggesting that this is Cho in a Marine uniform. Not likely.

I'll trust your eyebrow judgement over anything else in this case. The eye is the most true part about anyone.

Yeah, I totally have my tail between my legs. I love to fluff my feathers and state (without any doubt) anything U.S. military as fact, being as I've been a military brat my entire life (30+) years.

Not only did my DH say those are 'newly' issue U.S.M.C. BDU's but the guy on the right has the (hard to get) gortex version. WHAT EVER~~~!!!(LOL)

I do, however, stand (unequivicably) behind my 'eyebrow' statement. I am a girl, after all, and I know eyebrows.

-Sour

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have no doubt of your "eyebrow instinct"..

I would be curious where he got his firearm training though. It's hard to imagine that many lethal headshots, while he's moving, the targets are moving, and he's got a .22 in one hand and a 9mm in the other. That would take some massive amounts of practice somewhere. I don't buy the videogame hand-eye coordination crap. An x-box controller does not have recoil, isn't shaped the same etc..

It seems that even if Cho was once in any military unit of some kind, someone would have already dug that up.

too many questions, with no really good answers.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
^^ Yeah that's what i was thinking the uniforms look like the old style types you can get at surplus stores i see people dressed exacatly and some that have body armour and equipment better than actual soldiers like that all the time at airsoft.

Those are woodland Us Marine uniforms, the modern digital versions of them. I have seen plenty of them.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
So what if it is him? Have you seen some of his pictures, he liked guns in his blog, expensive ones, HK semi auto ones etc., the latest models. Some of the ones he owned cost $2000k-$4000k! The pics above, if they are him, are most likely just paintball or mock war games with his other twisted buddies.

The uniforms, surplus store...purchased online w/e.

Most likely nothing to this image and definitely not conclusive evidence for any US Gov Psyops...

I thought it was determined that the Blog by Wayne Chaing was not Cho. Chaing is Chinese and a different student.

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
www.maapr.com...

A case of mistaken identity? Check the guy in the front row with the yellow shades.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Looks like a sloppy clone brush just below his hair line there, IMO this image has been photoshopped.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Right you are. If you have photoshop try making a negative of the picture. Sometimes it'll highlight alterations.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Interesting observation, Nihil, I hadn't noticed that, but definitely agree it's PSed.

Can explain some people claim a different hairline as it's manipulated. Also has to do how old that special haircut is how the hairline shows.

Best proof PSing is still the shoulder line disapearing into the gortex jacket.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
On the other forum they have now made contact to the original poster of pic to Wiki.

Uifz tells on libertyforum

Well, unfortunately I cannot confirm the source of the picture that was uploaded onto Wikipedia. I do not know Cho personally, however after hearing who the suspect of this terrible tragedy was, I found Cho’s Myspace. And I know for a fact it wasn’t one of these “fake myspaces” because the suspects name was just released when I search for Cho’s name. And his description characterized his exact personality that the media was releasing…After clicking “more pictures”, I discovered this image. Here is the original link: a890.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...
Obviously uploaded to Myspace, I began to realize that this could be Cho.

I do not know anything about the Marines or how the names and uniforms work, however I realize the “Hu” at the bottom and thought maybe that was a nickname, or simply perhaps the “I” was cut off or just cut off from the picture. I decided to upload this picture on Wikipedia when it was taken down multiple times because I did not have a reliable source. And unfortunately, Myspace is not a reliable source.

[...]

Oh the internet is so much fun!

By the way…I cannot access Cho’s myspace anymore….I believe this is because the FBI and Government Authorities took his MySpace down for more investigation. Same thing with facebook. He was referred to as “Question-Mark”…..Very interesting….But if anyone has good hacking skills, which I’m sure there’s someone here that does, that is reading this, let’s see if you can pull up a “cache” page of Cho’s myspace. Perhaps you can find it by encrypting where the original image was hosted. (a890.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...)

Uifz don't know how it ended up on Cho's myspace or the circumstances of it's creation. Somebody do.

I haven't noticed anything about it, but on LF they also talk about some official accounts make the gunman wear a mask similar to picture, though no witness testimony does any mention of such. They talk about his expression. You can't see much expression behind a mask.

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
^ Well i suppose you can't really argue with that if it was from the real myspace. The whole name thing is like Osama or Usama Bin Laden the pronunciation could well be wrong there simply could be no 'I' on the end
like Cho Seung-Hu (joh sung-wee) and that would explain the Hu in the picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In a related sync , the CBS show The Unit just last week ran an episode in which The Unit [Special forces] is brought in to assist against the armed takeover of a Virginia University. Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.cbs.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
as far as the "nickname" theory goes, NOT gonna happen in the USMC unless you are an officer of substantial rank 20 + years Enlisted personal do not get to "pick" a nickname. now having said that, I have some BDU's with Another guys name on them, bought at a surplus store, so the name tag means nothing IMHO

I also do not think it's a phony photo either, but I do not think it's Cho, (to Occidentals, all Orientals look alike LOL , eyebrows or no eyebrows) the other person in the Photo would have come forward to get HIS 15 minutes of fame and it's not happened yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well.
I do not know weather or not he was in the us military or not.
He and his friend may have just been training for some strange cult, who knows

however:

Examine the two faces side by side.
Look carefully. examine the area below his eyebrow hair on both pictures. the actual "fleshy" part of the brow. it is exactly the same. As too is the shape of the nose. In addition if you look carefully at the mask you can see details of the mouth. Compare to the unmasked picture. This is very telling. It IS a real photograph IMO. Not photoshopped. Just my opinion I am not an expert.
Decide for yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
the photo isn't much evidence of Cho or Hui at all.

they appear to be two young Marines not paintballer civilians,
but did anyone notice the caucasian guy on the image right side
has his head mask on 'inside out', he's probably a future discharge case

with the glazed over eyes, the inside out head-face covering, wearing the waterproof poncho for no obvious reason, he appears a 'Beetle Bailey' soldier.

theres elaborate PSY-OPS tie ins on www.shankradio.com
but to my sensibilities, MKUltra, Manchurian candidate, post hypnotic assassin, all are too far fetched.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR

Dude exacatly he either had training with some sort of gun or something people can reason that anybody can kill anybody with a gun it's not hard etc. yeah sure but you have to know how to hold the damn thing first it's not some John Woo movie where he goes around with both guns in both hands blasting the place up he would of needed hell of strength to pull that off and not shatter his wrists.

Another thing that bother's me is did he kill 32 people and injure so many others by aiming randomly while people were running and in class etc. or did the guy kill that many people because he had the skill to do it??

i am sorry i would have to disagree with you on many things first off your comment on blowing out your wrist, a 22 or even a 9mm does not kick very much you could shoot all day and the only thing that would hurt would be your palm from holding on and a 22 has even less kick then a 9mm has.

knowing how to hold the gun is pretty easy you would have to be real dumb to not be able to figure it out, doesnt matter how you hold it as long as you dont hold the action and point it correctly.

one day out in a field or shooting range would be all somebody needs to learn how to shoot the gun straight i am sure most shots were within just a few feet from thier victims and not 30-40 yard shots from a handgun.
about the only thing he would have to do to get it done fast would be learn to reload fast depending on the gun alot of clips just fall right out with a push of a release button with the same hand holding the gun, wouldnt be to hard to learn if stayed in his room and practiced loading and unloading for an afternoon. providing he had enough clips with him i dont see where he would have needed any training at all.

when you consider how he did this and the stuff he said he certainly was planning this ahead of time i dont think it was a last minute idea.
it does not take skill to open up on somebody from 5-10 feet away a full grown human is a big target most skilled people would have put 3 bullets together in a vital spot he hit most of his victims with three bullets in random locations like the leg then the waist then stomache that to me is not a trained shooter.

alot of people posting about this kinda bug me because it is almost as if they think this guy had to have been trained that it is impossible for someone to be able to do this without training, maybe your all correct and their is a conspiracy behind it but i dont see it at all and dont agree. it is not impossible and not even hard he went into a building full of unarmed helpless people and went on a rampage, had he gone into a military base or police station and did this then i would say ya he probebaly was trained but he had no competition once he went into that building everyone was in his world.

I think one of the ways to deal with this stuff is to have media blackouts on it, i am not calling for no news of it but they need to stop airing this stuff over and over if people know that if they commit a crime like this they are not going to be remembered in history for it they might just not do it because it appears to me that the big shootings like this are all about getting thier little bit of fame why else would he have sent all that stuff to NBC.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have looked at the pics and I honestly think it is him. The uniforms also look like the new marine style ones I saw on wikipedia. BUT It could easily be a case of He got some hi-tech camo gear for either paintballing/hunting/target practice. You can easily but the digital MARPAT (which is what he is wearing) online so you can just as easily get you name enscribed on it. Given that he was a nut case he may have thought that he was a hero or a real-life marine while he was target practicing

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
One thing that puzzles me, and that I've not seen addressed......

Why would you file the numbers off the guns, but keep the reciept?? He didn't even try to 'get rid of' the guns, if they were found by his side.....again, so why file the numbers off? ( I believe I did hear that the numbers could be recovered via CSI 'magic', so nothing was gained by doing it......or have I missed something?)

Did he have to change the plans, or is this just something an 'unbalance' killer might think was cool??

The eyebrows do look diff......it might or might not be due to the difference in quality between the two pics. I think the lower lashes look heavier on Cho.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It could be a situation where he did not realize he still had the reciept. I know there have been times that I put things in backpack or pocket and dont find them till months later. So that may have been the case. The last he wore those part. pant could have been when he bought the gun or he just never took it out, And if it was found in his backpack he prob just left it there

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
In a related sync , the CBS show The Unit just last week ran an episode in which The Unit [Special forces] is brought in to assist against the armed takeover of a Virginia University. Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.cbs.com...

That is more interesting to me that movies and TV seems to always imitate reality, usually in advance. They are trying to tell us something.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
It could be a situation where he did not realize he still had the reciept. I know there have been times that I put things in backpack or pocket and dont find them till months later. So that may have been the case. The last he wore those part. pant could have been when he bought the gun or he just never took it out, And if it was found in his backpack he prob just left it there

I bet to differ - do you know how much work it takes to file off the serial numbers off a gun? It takes serious intention, and IMHO if your intent enough to ground off the serials, your smart and intuitive enough to get rid of the paperwork.

Another thing that vexes me is that he bought the guns on his credit card. He would have to know that the cops would put two and two together. Again, what is the purpose of grounding off the serials? Shady to say the least.

Also, I'd like to say thanks for the poster who put the two pics up for comparison - i was doing exactly that earlier - and I agree with you, I think it's the same guy. It's just scary if there is someone out there that has so many similarities. I know MANY Koreans and they all have differences, and their not subtle most of the time. Good Job !

EDIT: I'd also like to add that yes those are authentic marine digital BDU's. I'm active duty Navy and I work around marines all day everyday. Now thats not say the uniform couldn't have been purchased at a surplus, because it certainly could have. I even go there to get cheap uniforms and I'm active duty heh. Also, you can get a "name tape" made in almost any alteration shop - so this is not definitive.

Also, you might want to consider that if this WAS a psyop, do you think they'd put the guy in training with his real name? No, of course not! It's easier to make fake documents, get you in the Marines to get training, all with a fake name (It's all the federal government people)- then release you in the civilian sector to go college under your real name. Then wait until you need him - tell him to do the job - and then wipe your hands clean of everything.

Scary.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by zeeon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join