It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Religion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 02:33 AM
link   
heh... i never went to public school...
anywho... here's an interesting article proving FreeMason's point...

src: Capitalism's Hold On the School System

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I suggest you read the book on the saint malachy prophacies of popes.

he predicted every pope from the time he was alive until now, how long they would be
pope for, what type of pope they would be ect....

he predicts the next pope, along with "many" other saints, that the next pope
will be a prophet sent by God, a good pope, a true pope.

he will be the defender of the lord.

before this happens i thiink we will go some time without a pope.

After the next pope who will be good. We will have the final and last bad pope who may actually
be the antichrist.

We are only predcited two popes left after this one.

Thomas, you just don't know how much of a heretic this pope really is.

On the holy site of gandi, he took off his shoes in respect of this holy ground. in the bible when you take of your
shoes it is a sign that this is holy ground.

yet is he not the vicar of christ??

Why would he respect something he knows to be false??

He prays with other religious leaders.

He says all men have christ and are destined to be saved.

He says that, and this is key, "" men of the muslim faith and men of the catholic faith
worship the "same" God ""

he gives out the novus ordo mass and says we should not cling to tradition.

He prayed with about 300 different pagan religions.

he let a vodo women give him one of their ritual dances.

remember this is supposed to be the vicar of christ. the lord.

he propmotes a one world religion and one world order.

I could go on and on.

If you truley believe christ is god you will know this man by his fruits.

He is a part of the new age movement in the joining of beliefs.

In the new age all religions believe the same God, all are correct.

he is the biggest manifest heretic in our churches history.

And he (Slaps) God in the face by what hes doing!

If you see this next pope and you are lucky enough to have made it through the great chastisement
then you will se true faith, true peace, and true love on earth.

For after the great chastisement, an era of peace will happen.

thomas knowbody i know worships statues who are catholic.

Are church does not teach it.

If it did i would leave.

It does not.

I do not.

statues are for rememberance of holy souls.

thats all.

whoever worships statues are (not) (living) (by) (the) (churches) (teachings).

people have these views because they get honor mixed up with worship.

peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Truth" there is no such person as St Maalachy. But there is a book written onw the suject you claim by a Malachi Martin in fact it matches everything you have said.

Here is the Link:

www.theharrowing.com...

"Truth" this man was never made a saint?????? Fact of the matter is a homepage (attached) dedicated to him does not make any such claims. Where did you get the idea you could say he was a saint?????

www.starharbor.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 11:46 PM
link   
echelon, who is the guy in your avatar, and what is he saying? its really good...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...
Why are Christians losing America?
If we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict, we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward world government... and [empower] police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace. ... To do that, Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order.

Such a plan cannot advance in a Christian nation "under God," because God's ways are not necessarily the United Nations' ways. Thus, a new spirituality fostered by religious leaders at the United Nations millenium "Peace Summit" sought to displace Christianity with a synthesized pluralistic spirtiuality aimed at consolidating the new order.

I'm not sure what the new world-wide religion will be, but it more than likely would be a mix of all without offending anybody in the circle.

Here is a simple sampling of today's rapidly growing smorgasbord of pagan offerings.

Entertainment paganism: Widespread cultural flirtation with paganism and "magick" - which many consider harmless - includes Tarot cards, Runes, Ouiji boards, video games with pagan settings (Old Norsemen, Druids), Celtic mythology, mystic song lyrics, some death lyrics, "Dungeons and Dragons," Harry Potter, "white witchcraft," and yes,"buffy the vampire slayer" and "Witchblade."

Teen cult paganism: Teens in gothic drag, freaky hair colors, tatoos, body piercing, "body art,"black garb, studs and chains. Some emulate voodoo, self-identify with "dark paganism," and are fascinated with Heavy Metal ("KISS") and "Gothick" music, and with horror in general. Columbine High School mass murderers Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were members of a "Goth" group called the "Trench Coat Mafia."

Ecology theology: Pantheistic adherents of "Green religion" - mild to militant - are interested in free-form (no rules) sexual moratlity, value the environment above humans, reject the Father God as an anti-earth principle in favor of "gaia" (mother earth) and indigenous, native spirituality rituals. Tend to be involved in environmental and animal rights groups and support related lobbying and public policy efforts. They regard historic religions as divisive, adn seek a totality of nature-religion tha6t is uniting. After all, "We all live on the earth together."
Whereas trayditional pantheism menas the deification of all nature, "Neo-Pantheism" defies only the "Universal Force" within nature that causes everthing to exist and function, just as Eastern religions refer to the "Universal Energy" as "prana" in India and "chi" in China.

New Age: "New Agers" believe humankind is on the cusp of a new age, a new dawn, a new paradigm, when all understanding will shift and mankind will begin a new phase in evolutionary history. In addition to some goddess symbols - as in mandala and "sophia" (wisdom) personifications of the feminine spirit - New Age is heavy into gnostic beliefs: secret information, secret powers (of crystals, alchemy), recovered "lost" wisdom of the ancient civilizations (pyramids and ziggurats considered repositories of esoteric astrological as well as astronomical data), and other secret stuff. In addition, chosen humans (the illumined) commune with "ascended masters," including many high-profile "channelers."
Closely related to this large group are those who are obsessed with supposed alien sightings and other manifestations of visitors from beyond the earth. There are significant numbers of people, for instance , who claim actually to have been physically abducted by aliens. (Harvard psychiatrist Dr John Mack has written two books about his patients who claim to have been abducted by aliens, many of whom claim sexual experiments were performed on them onboard the spacecraft). Note: E.T.s are angels in just my belief.
New Agers tend to be interested in ecology as a political control measure more then as a religion. Unlike true Earth worshipers, dedicated New Agers expect to be treated to some sort of human ascension to a higher (not earthly) level in the cosmos. Tending to be political and civic activists, many view Christianity as a political enemy, but less of a cultural , since they have faith in the "inevitable" new age cycle. This movement has proven to attract atheistic wealthy world-government idealogues who are drawn to esoteric knowledge and mind control, and who see global control as part of the New Age "one-ness" of the coming "holistic" Age of Aquarius.
Also, New Age is infused with strong components of thesophy drawn from Eastern religions, particularly the Sufis. And some "Christian" programs are actually a synthesis of New Age and Christianity, including the well-know, "A Course in Miracles."

Dark Paganism: Adherents believe there is no such thing as "evil," and that nature has no religious rules or internal moral code. Rather, nature is destructive and creative in cycles - such as when forest fires are followed by new growth. They regard chaos as the prerequisite of creative progress - and believe it is necessary to tear down and destroy in order to build. Therefore, destruction and death are forms of beauty to them. Having much in common with Taoist principles, adherents often adopt gothic dress and heavy body piercing.

Formal Paganism: Associated with Wicca (Wycca) and other Druidic, Norse and Celtic ancient forms of paganism, witchcraft has a significant overlap with the feminist movement, which also has deep-seated abhorrence of monotheism. As National Public Radio reporter and feminist witch Margot Adler writes in her book, "Drawing Down the Moon":
"The world is holy. Nature is holy. The body is holy. Sexuality is holy. The mind is holy. The imagination is holy. You are holy. ...Thou art Goddess. Thou art God. Divinity is immanent in all Nature. It is as much within you as without."
Wicca is enjoying enormous growth and acceptance worldwide, and was recently reported to be the fastest growing religion in Australia, with about 9,000 witches now resideing in the Island Continent.

Satanism: Satanists consciously acknowledge Satan as master and seek power to corrupt all things. Engaging in "black" rituals as mimics of all things holy (birth, life, love, marriage, worship), their ultimate goal is to crush Christianity and the Chosen People, in order to install Satan as lord. Characterized by heavy drug use, sado-masochism and animal cruelty.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's easy to see that that's a biased article...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If your talking about the malachi article, it is not baised.

he infact was an insider to the vatican. i think he got excommunicated for writing
so called heresy.

fatima, lasalett, other prophecies all state of satan entering the vatican.

toltec heres a link for St. malachy.

malachi is labeled a heretic for writing the article you just gave me, but infact he is 100% correct.

www.tanbooks.com...

this is a great book.

peace.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 06:09 PM
link   
the link leads you to the website.

Click the link i gave you.

At the top left hand corner there is categories A-L, M-Z.

Click on M-Z for the list of books in the top left hand corner.

go down until you reach a book called.

""Prophecies of st. Malachy""

peace.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 08:51 PM
link   
First, he not a saint! You can't even get that right.

Also, why did he who posted the long post put satanism with paganism? Satanism is a branch of Christianity. No Christianity, no Satan, no Satanism. Sorry, just wondering. If a mistake, oh well, if what you believe, I think wrong, but still, oh well. Also, Wicca, Common Druidism, and other religons based on original Witchcraft and Druidism are peaceful. Goths aren't Wiccan or Druidism, just to me, normally challenged. They wear black, even in summer, dye hair black, wear fingernail paint stuff, just plain normally challenged. We have some at Owens, they usually don't have a clue.

Also, for ones who do drugs to help ou link better with satan, good luck, you don't even know what he looks like, do you? I would really like to know if anyone knows what he really looks like, as said in bible, not by the media or stereotype morons.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok Truth Good for you , Bad for you and indifferent to what you have mentioned.

See links:

Suports "Truth"

Claims "Truth" is wrong

Just the Facts

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Yes but I do believe the reason why Religion was repressed in the Soviet Union was because it was interfering with loyalties to the government. People were hiding in Religion and in religious astablishments, from governmental controls.

I'm just going off this from what I've read about the Soviet Union, but it should be researched to find more validity if any in it.

Sincerely,
no signature

Yes the Soviets suppressed religion because it was a rival to the Communist ideals. Having churches also intriduces a class structure as well,

I would like to see something along the lines of Star Trek, where religion is just an archaic belief system no longer relevent to mankind. If u have ever watched Star Trek, they never mention God or earth based religion.

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 08:00 AM
link   
No Truth, I meant the pos by pacman...

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Truth is seems apparent that St Malachi belived in Reincarnation, this in relation to the return of Peter.

What are your thoughts?

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just because the last pope is called peter the roman, does
not mean its peter the apostle reincarnated.

I do not believe in reincarnation. malachy did not believe i reincarnation.

but about your last post.

The last link called the plain facts is from protestants.

www.biblebelievers.com

boy they will find anyway to twist what saints have said.

malachy was conanized a saint.

His prophecies about popes from 1100s until now have been dead on acurate. They bible believers cannot deny this, you
cannot deny this.

he predicts only two after john paul ll. if there were a pope in between the last two he would
mention them.

remeber the church will go some time without a pope in the future as prophecied by
many saints.

This will happen because of a roman revolution which will cause the pope to flee rome.

also when you read that list of popes, did you notice how many antipopes we have had??

We have had alot of anti popes in our churches history, and for this reason the whole church gets blasted.

we have had atleast ten or more anti popes in our churches history.

peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   
oh st malachi and his predictions about the popes i brought this up a few months ago i'll see if i can find the book to see what excatly was said

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"Truth" in the first place what do you mean by Roman Revolution?

In the second place the "Return" does portend to a reincarnation that is very obvious. But to give you the benefit of any doubt, rather than make claims. Would you please elaborate on what you think it means?

Let get something strait "truth" do not tell me what I can and cannot deny. Proving information about the future got a lot more people killed than made saints "truth." This because prediction the future is considered Witchcraft and Heresy. As a result anyone who disagreed with the verbiage of state sponsored Mystics were executed and there works destroyed.

The prevailing view today is that they are elaborate forgeries, probably perpetrated by a school of Jesuits in the 1600s. This is based on the clear relation of the mottos to the various popes until that period, and the need to find oblique references (such as the motto of the Pope's home diocese) to make the particular motto fit the particular pope. The inclusion of anti-popes would also appear to militate against the authenticity of the prophecies. Nevertheless, as each new conclave comes and goes, people start to become a bit jittery about them.

What they are saying "truth" is that in the 1600 the Jesuits modified the text to make it seem the St. Malachi was dead on (when in fact he was not). Also it is the Jesuits who purport the existence of Anti-popes "Truth."

Personally "Truth" reading this in no different than trying to interpret Nostradamus. You can make the verses seem to be anything you may want them to be.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What do i mean by roman revolution?

I mean that a roman revolution will overthrough rome. ill have to read the
prophecies over but thats what they say.

Also could i explain what i think it means?

What what mean?

"" the jesuits modified the prophecies in the 1600s to make
them seem dead on.

No no no no no no, history has provided the accuracy of the prophecies and
history has provided the antipopes.

the jesuits must be supernatural toltec.

every one of his prophecies about popes are accurate including that
dates they would become pope and the dates of the end of their reign.

before the popes were even born these prophecies were written, and so
how do the jesuits know such things when they came true 100s of years later??

they don't.

malachy was a true saint, and i believe in his prophecies.

you don't have to thoough but his prophecies are accurately written "before'
popes were even born.

peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Truth if you believe in something it may seem to you to be ideal, but to others not as valid. Leading a life according to a tradition can cause others to react with fear, especially if they do not understand it.

Understanding God is a personal experience, words are not always the best ways to describe what one feels. Understand that what invalidates a system of belief in the mind of another person. May actually be something that certifies it for you. So prevalent is this issue, that many cultures resorted to torturing and killing to cause other cultures to conform (Issues which to this day causes wars).

Your free to feel what you wish about your ideal in regard to your faith, but that is something personal. You feel that the Roman empire will return and so will Peter (that could mean a lot of reincarnations)

Seriously Jesuits are people, a percentage of which may have supernatural ability. And as a result of this they have reported these events. "Truth" people in other cultures report having similar experiences. If what you make of that is" your God is better then mine." That does not change the argument (one which is very similar to when we were children, when we did the same with our parents to other children).

This is a children's game that in adulthood has resulted in killing and separatism (in all its forms). You may feel that God is sending an asteroid or comet to the earth because of the saints psychic predictions. Others feel that that sort of things belongs on a tabloid newspaper.

That is an aspect of human nature it has nothing to do with sinning or being evil. It can be simply an opinion based on experiences in relation to a particular system of belief (the dark side of a beliefs history for instance). The idea of Antipopes could have not meant more about Popes who did not like the Jesuits and even tortured and killed them because of that.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I feel that the roman empire will return.

well, the prophecy of lasalett clearly states that.

"" Rome will lose the fiath and become the 'seat" of the antichrist ""

Also i feel that a comet is coming to earth becaause of acouple of saints.

exactly.

why?

because they bore miracles that 'cannot' happen in other religions.

other relligions do not have stigmatas, christ passion, the miracles of the eucharist.

i dont know about you but god has made himself known to me by the miracles of the church not including what ive seen
personally.

Also in revelations it talks about a comet coming to earth (giant boulder).

I believe in fatima which produced the sun to spin out of orbit.

70,000 people all witnessed the same thing.

even athiest gave the same account.

even other religious members gave the same aaccount.

yet you still dont believe.

i do.

God has made himself known to all, those who 'want' to believe will know this.

Im not saying my gods better than your god.

my god IS your god.

you will know this soon enough.

will you embrace him?

I hope.

the actions of the former popes who were antipopes were thaat of antipopes.

history has provided this proof.

saints recognize the antipopes in our history, not just malachy, jesuits, ect..

their actions caused them to be anti popes, not modificcation by jesuits.

The fact that malachy is very accurate in all the popes from 1100 until now is a sign that he was a prophet from god.

maay not be for you, but it does for me.

remember toltec, whether you believe me or not.

MY God who i promote IS YOUR God.

You just dont have 100% faith in him as the only one, but hes still your creator.

peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Stigmata's (bleeding despite the fat that there are no cuts) are accepted as the result of great concern over a problem. They have in fact occurred amongst cultures other than Christians, but in those case they are more often attributed by Christians, as the result of a psychological disorder. Rather than an event brought on by God.

What you call saints could have very easily observed and event which can be interfered with (an event of nature) and personalized the issue (children do the same thing with Mickey Mouse). Truth Christians killed a lot of people throughout history, that they did like Jesuits does not make them innocent of crimes committed.

All Gods are the same God, a rose by a different name is as sweet. That you want to call God Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and I name mine Ra/Gemini, Quezaquatle and the Great Spirit makes no difference. Unless you want to argue semantics, if that is the case you are wasting your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join