It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Rumors of prior knowlegde to the WTC 7 collapse came out a long time ago. These rumors have been talked about for years. If these stupid videos from CNN and BBC were shown live on 9/11, Alex would have brought them out earlier. These videos are fake. In both videos they amateurishly zoom in on a fully standing WTC 7 as they say it has collapsed or may collapse. It's incredibly stupid.

The Jewish Paul Wolfowitz doctrine
Fake news from FOX

A person called Christopher contacted me on Myspace when I started to expose the lies of Morgan Reynolds, Jim Hoffman, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and more:

Feb 23, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: knowledge of government control

Hello! You seem very knowledgable about governmental control over Citizens. How are things in Norway? Are not all of those countrys up there totally controled? What do you think?

Feb 23, 2007 12:59 PM (extracts)
Subject: knowledge

You are cool, most people that under go that sort of attack, fold and
are crushed. You fought the good fight and are making headway.
Excellent!
[...]
Let's keep this commuication going, I'll be on 'till ~6pm EST but will
be back off and on throughout the days.

Feb 24, 2007 8:10 AM
Cool! hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Feb 26, 2007 6:59 AM
Hello!
Good to nhear from you, it's best for me if I respond within you
message(marked by>>>):

Feb 26, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: Saving the world
I have the spiritual preception, that you are a good man, as well as, being pretty damned cool!
[...]
Let's talk more; What's our next topic?

Feb 26, 2007 1:43 PM
Wow! you are an oracle of knowledge,
Have you ever heard of William Cooper?
So, being in the position I'm in, what do you think I should do to stand for Truth, Justice, and the America Way?

After I was blocked:
Feb 28, 2007 12:31 PM
What is the most compeling evidence that Alex is a traitor?

I replied twice:

Date: Feb 28, 2007 12:44 PM

This desperate action. He just found in his archives a 5 year old video. The video is crummy and obviously made in a hurry. Bad acting.

"A You Tube upload is available here but we fully expect this to be removed soon. You can watch it for the time being at this link and also here. A WMV link is here (on our server) and a Quicktime here. Bit torrent versions of the file can be found here. An avi version can be found here."

Alex seems scared that the video will disappear back into his archives.

He replied to this one:

It's not comming through as a link??? Is the here in supposed to be a link? what's adress, oh wait I'll just go to you tube and search alex jones, which one should I look for?

My other reply:

>What is the most compeling evidence that Alex is a traitor?

I'm blocked from posting on his blog. Alex is censoring me. He has no arguments. He doesn't like free speech, not from me he doesn't.

To which he replied:

There is evidence, he should let you speak. I'm going to you tube to
try to find that clip...
----------------------

He turned into a stupid idiot. Looking through all he wrote to me once again I can see that he wants to scare me, making me believe the norwegian government can get me. He also grabs for agreement on his negative view on Islam. But I ignored those as I was writing with him. March 3. I wrote him a message:

Subject: Twisted

You mentioned that islam is twisted. But I've met many muslims, and they're all nice people. Jewish people are twisted in their heads. They should go drown themselves. Actually, they're about to drown, and we can look forward to a peaceful world soon... They're losing...

[edit on 6-3-2007 by TrondH]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
TrondH, you're really starting to disturb me.
It's times like these I wonder if i should have my pic up on ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Stick to the topic at hand or move on. STOP with the racist remarks or be banned.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Stick to the topic at hand or move on. STOP with the racist remarks or be banned.

Springer...

You're not getting anything, are you? Just like Christopher? This is the topic. Jewish BBC made this fake video. It's part of a bigger picture. Jews are controlling USA and the wars in the Middle-East. Jews have killed millions of people. Holocaust is a hoax.

10/03/2001
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon:
"We the jewish people control America."

10/07/1973
Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee:
"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."
www.mediamonitors.net...

According to Jewish myth, the King of Jews will bring all Gentile nations, cultures and religions to ruins through world wars. The King of Jews, whom the Jews call "Messiah", will then rule the world from Jerusalem.
www.jewishracism.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrondH
Jews are controlling USA and the wars in the Middle-East. Jews have killed millions of people. Holocaust is a hoax.

If we did control all that you think we do, don't you think we'd have taken care of the roaches underfoot by now? I mean, seriously, if we are really in control, why do we always find ourselves as the excuse given when some poor shnook cannot explain why his life is such a mess? If we are so in control, why don't we have more members? Why wouldn't people convert? Do they not know about the bagels and gold mailer we send out to all new members? Haven't they heard about the promise to give everyone a bucket of cash (AND LOX!!) on the 5th of every January?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein owned WTC 1, 2 and 7. In 7 CIA had offices. The Jewish Larry Silverstein is the boss of CIA. It's simple.

PRESIDENTS OR OWNERS:
CBS - Jew - Paley
NBC - Jew - Jeff -(rey) Zucker
ABC - Jew - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
ABC news - Jew - David Westin
CNN - Jew - Gerald Levin
FOX - Jew - Gail Berman
MBS - Jew - Ronnessen

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
If we are so in control, why don't we have more members? Why wouldn't people convert? Do they not know about the bagels and

I don't want to be a member of this network of massmurderers. Please! I don't know if you're a jew or just pretending to be. But if you are, you ought to be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't want to be a member of this network of massmurderers. Please!

But we have really cool jackets and the spring formal is a hoot.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't want to be a member of this network of massmurderers. Please! I don't know if you're a jew or just pretending to be. But if you are, you ought to be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

I have a feeling you will not be here long. Why should someone be ashamed of being jewish?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I even have reason to believe that common video clips are adultered and do not have the correct audio.
First Video
Second Video

Something isn't right; that 2nd video's audio is too convincing for a fake. Too much detail, realistic detail, while the 1st video totally lacks it.

i just followed these links, and i think you accidentally linked to the same video twice.

that is, ...WTC_coll_SW_01.mpg.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For those of you who want to rip this apart, nice try but........
I have wached aspects of the video over and over.
The feed behind the reporter is live, and No, the reporter does not mix up the buildings.
As we can see just in the back of the reporter to the left of the reporter there is a window, and a reflection on that window on what is behind her, This idicates the reporter is near of an actual window, the smoke coming out of the towers is reflected in the window.
Also it would not make sence to have a reporter at the scene reporting live from infront of a screen anyone that sustains this is simply hilarios.

About geting buildings mixed up, she states clear.
"This isn't the first building that has sufered as a result, we know that part of THE MARIOT hotel next to the world trade center aslo colapsed"

So the reporter is clear in her comments, She states that the mariot hotel also colapsed, so she knows what is what.
After a while just minutes before the fall, they cut the transmition

I like you guys to debunk this

[edit on 6-3-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Courtesy Is Mandatory

On ATS, it is not a crime to be Jewish.

You have been asked to stay on topic. Please do so.

Topic: BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

Let's focus on that, and save the bigotry for other threads where it can be discussed in greater depth.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Has anyone received a response from google as to why they yanked this video?I find that very odd.Makes you wonder..............

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Has anyone received a response from google as to why they yanked this video?I find that very odd.Makes you wonder..............

Google, Alex Jones and BBC work together. They're just playing with us. Pretending. It's not so important to have the video on Google. Internet is more than Google.

This amazing clip was on Google Video (now back again here), but was removed within hours of the story breaking. However, hundreds of people had already managed to download the clip and it has gone viral on the Internet and the censors won't be able to shut the lid this time. A You Tube upload is available here but we fully expect this to be removed soon. You can watch it for the time being at this link and also here. A WMV link is here (on our server) and a Quicktime here. Bit torrent versions of the file can be found here. An avi version can be found here.
Prison Planet

Alex is just pretending to be paranoid. He's scared, but not of what he pretends to be scared of. He's scared that the full truth shall be revealed. That's why I was censored/blocked.

(img alt="An image of the website hosting the alleged BBC World footage")

We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "

Richard Porter - BBC

Richard has a screenshot from BBC's supposed enemy showing the video he claims he'd love to see. He even reads comments to the You Tube video which he knows nothing about. It's ridiculous.

The israelis infiltrated CIA prior to 9/11 by telling the personnel that they were selling cheap art and handywork repeatedly. Then they gathered intelligence about 9/11 - which they didn't tell the rest of the CIA about. How cruel!

The Zionist Jews working at FOX are probably giggling as this comedian present "news". FOX News is a comedy show.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by TrondH]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow Trondh ,you got some serious hate built up inside you.Take a deep breathe and just calm down.Its gonna be all right.Now what is it that Alex has done to make you think he is a bad guy?I never really bought alot of what he has said in the past to begin with.Just take it easy on the racist remarks dude.(just some friendly advice btw)
I also wonder where has this video been for so long.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ok did my best, this is an translation almost word for word...so it may seems a litle funny,but i dont think it would be much better if i added my own choise of words to it.Also want to add that im not writing engelish evry day so ..well i guess alot of words that is written wrong, well good luck

BBC fell the tower before it fall
Newsgiant anounced the towercolapse 11september 23 minutes
before it happend.
BBC`s cover of the terrorattac`s 11 september make conspiricy teoretics to rub theyr hands.
Fotage from the canals livefeed that day sirculating now on the net,and they show thatBBC
anounced the coloapse of 7 World Trade Center before it actualy happend.
7 World Trade Center was an 47 store high building that stand close to World Trade
Center-towers.The building colapseed time 17.20 local time after debris from the twintowers
started several fires.
The mystic is that BBC anounced the colapse live allredy 16.57.Fotage from the livefeed is up on
liveleak.com.There can pepole see the canals New York reporter tell that the building has colapsed,even evryone can see the building stand in the backgound.
For conspiricy theoretics is this ofcourse evidence that BBC was indirectly involed in the attacs 11 september
Some claim that the colapse was planned and BBC got an pressrelease about it to early.
The net video have whiped up an e-mail storm to BBC that now feel they have to debunk the conspiricy accusation.

after there is quotes from the BBC blog with Richard Porter

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can anyone here read Norwegean?
www.nettavisen.no...

One of a Norwegean newspaper reported on BBC's blunder with WTC7..

damn this shuld be in the above post

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by imfree
Can anyone here read Norwegean?
www.nettavisen.no...

BBC demolished the building before it fell

the newschannel reported the collapse on september 11th 23 minutes before it happened.

BBC's coverage of the attack of 9/11 makes conspiracy theorists rub their hands.

Recordings from the channels livebroadcast that day is circling on the net, and they show that BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 before it actually happened.

WTC 7 was a 47-floors building close to the twin towers. The building collapsed at 17.20 after debris from the twin towers caused several fires.

The mysterious thing is that BBC reported about the collapse live already at 16.57. The recordings can be found at liveleak.com. In it we can see the New York correspondant tell that the builing has collapsed, even though we clearly can see the building stand in the background.

----
I'll continue later...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Did any one just see "This Week" one BBC 1? It may be coincidence or perhaps its a retaliation but they've just spent at least 10 minutes ridiculing conspiracy theories. I haven't cringed so much over a political talk show in years.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join