It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrondH
..in the BBC-respons the author has included a picture that proves that he's lying when he claims he hasn't seen the video. It is so stupid.

The Elite/Globalists/Zionists are making stupid mistakes and are exposing themselves. I obviously gave them an increased production of adrenalin.

no, they are not.

they are just smug and overly self confident (imho, of course. history gave them plenty of reason, unfortunately), they know very well that leaking evidence, fake or not, will erode trust, which is apparently their goal. as long as we can't name them all and put a finger on them, there's no way they will consider these logical fallacies a mistake, because they won't suffer from these 'mistakes' anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
did anyone come up with a reason for those falling tiimes?

well, it is a science forum. those are not the actual fall times is the consensus. the question to me is, 'how can official bodies report those fall times?'. i mean, what's the line between incompetence and deliberate disinfo? those ARE the times(8 and 10 seconds) of the seismic traces, though.
the towers took about 12 seconds each, i'd say. still only slightly longer than freefall.

wtc7, though, had a 20 second seismic trace.

it doesn't add up.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oklahoma bombing conspiracy files , lets see how one sided they are this time.

BBC 2 on now

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

..in the BBC-respons the author has included a picture that proves that he's lying when he claims he hasn't seen the video. It is so stupid.

The Elite/Globalists/Zionists are making stupid mistakes and are exposing themselves. I obviously gave them an increased production of adrenalin.

no, they are not.

Oh yes, they are
They have made many mistakes, which they partially have manage to cover up. But this time they won't. I have gotten several emails from blogsubscribers who have realized that Alex Jones is one of the bad guys. I've also gotten emails from people who have seen the video I put up on You Tube with an explanation to why this strange video suddenly pops up. One wrote after I gave him a link:

No wait, I think I'm starting to get it (after reading this page: www.iamthewitness.com...)

The truth is spreading amongst Alex's fans. He made a big mistake putting out these two amateur videos and giving the impression that this was big stuff. The fact that he blocked me indicates that I was right on the spot. I merely exposed the lies of Jim Hoffman, Morgan Reynolds and Scholars for 9/11 Truth, and said that Alex Jones was part of it. He wasn't able to dispute me, so he shut me up. And he's supposed to oppose to censorship?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by TrondH]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
why is Alex jones one of the bad guys?

i would like proof or at least a rational explanation for your claim

[edit on 4-3-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These old videos that pop out of Alex's magic hat and the fact that I was blocked for exposing lies are pretty good evidences. In this article from Prison Planet the author is truthful about the president's mistranslations, until Holocaust is the topic. Then the author lies about the president's opinion, and becomes childish:

It is dismal that Mr. Ahmadinejad seems to belong to this ill-educated sector, but he has never been known for his higher education.

On Dylan's blogpost:

Louder Than Words LLC will no longer be able to participate in the upcoming 9/11 Accountability Conference in Arizona on February 23rd - 25th, due to the involvement of Eric D. Williams who has authored a book promoting Holocaust denial, entitled "The Puzzle Of Auschwitz."

Louder Than Words LLC does not associate in any way with Holocaust denial groups, hate groups, or fringe conspiracy theory groups of any kind. We regret not being able to attend, and this does not reflect in any way our passion for seeking the truth regarding 9/11.

We apologize to anyone who was anticipating our presence.

I wrote to him:

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:30:11 +0100

Not believing the Holocaust-story is not about hate at all. If I don't believe in God it doesn't mean I hate Christians. Not wanting to attend a conference due to the involvement of Eric D. Williams is childish. Present your case and listen to his. Find out where he's wrong, and dispute it.

Wolfowitz planned the invasion of Iraq in 1992. Silverstein owned the WTCs. They're both Zionist Jews.

He replied:

Go spread your hate somewhere else.

I replied:

So you hate Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld? Why do you spread hate?

The fact that Loose Change was om Fox is suspicious. They also mentioned Whatreallyhappened.com, which is a hoax. There are several deliberate lies on their webpage.

We're catching on to you. Zionists are desperate. But your video has made awareness in Norway that 9/11 was an inside job. When they can conceive that, they easily can conceive who's above them.
---------------------

Loose Change on FOX:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

In Part 3, an ad for Whatreallyhappened.com, which is a hoax.

...We've crashed not one, but TWO webservers!...

...So why all the attention? We can only assume it involves the following three factors: One: We're a FOX affiliate reporting on a topic many news consumers feel's often suppressed by our national counterpart...

...But what really got the pop boiling was the third factor: Several sites that linked our story around the country discovered that a day after we broadcasted the 9/11-report, it disappeared from the FOX 40 website. Those who applauded our report then assumed that the government or a higher ops at the FOX network, or some other dark force (laughter) had killed the story as part of a conspiracy to suppress the truth.

But What Really Happened was that the traffic was so intense that our webadministrator had to move the story on to a server that could handle all the hits. And at this moment, all links are working.

So that's What Really Happened -
despite deep suspicions to the contrary...
---------------------------

Two servers almost exploded in the FOX studios, still, only one link got hurt. It seems to be an accepted fact that we should expect FOX to be censored. The chiefs at the FOX network can be compared with some dark forces?

FOX News - made by Jews

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This video was suddenly uncovered from Alex's archives, more than 5 years after it was broadcasted LIVE?

This video did not come from Alex Jones's archives: it came from us.archives.org - a major archive of TV which also hosts the WayBack machine and other internet archives. - see this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
and e.g. this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

people act like they scrutinize all the info they get

Well, Trond, you clearly didn't scruntinise your info or this thread - it's clearly indicated many times earlier in this thread where this extract originated from.

An old video suddenly popped out of Jones'/CNN's archives as well:
www.youtube.com...

I believe this also came from us.archive.org - see the list of files in the thread I mentioned above - there are CNN, NBC & Fox files listed as well as BBC ones.

"An astounding video uncovered from the archives today..."
www.prisonplanet.com...

Obviously not BBC's archives, because they responded:

No, no-one ever claimed it was from the BBC archives - but it appears it was genuine original archive of BBC material.

BBC ... responded:
"We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it."
www.bbc.co.uk...

In his article there's a screenshot from Alex's site showing the video he claims he would love to see. The Zionist Jews are scared and make stupid mistakes.

Read it properly! He admits he's seen it - he quotes from comments on You Tube about it. He says: "We no longer have the original tapes". He doesn't say he hasn't seen it!

This video is obviously arranged. The breaking news is that WTC 7 has collapsed, and all the time we can see parts of WTC 7 behind the reporter's head.

THAT is the whole point of this 60 pages of thread - everyone agrees that WTC7 is visible - but most people put it down to genuine reporting on the day from a genuine archive, and then ask WHY?
It does not obviously follow that the video is faked - but if you have other evidence of that, then please present it calmly and properly instead of as a personal vendetta against Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fjtruth

BBC ... responded:
"We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it."
www.bbc.co.uk...

In his article there's a screenshot from Alex's site showing the video he claims he would love to see. The Zionist Jews are scared and make stupid mistakes.

Read it properly! He admits he's seen it - he quotes from comments on You Tube about it. He says: "We no longer have the original tapes". He doesn't say he hasn't seen it!

Jesus Christ. Your stupid remarks shows clearly that those who argue with me have no real arguments. He says he'd love to get a hold of the video while he's showing a picture proving that he HAS gotten a hold of it. Prison Planet is supposed to be BBC's enemy in this fight between them. But the BBC-article has a screenshot from Prison Planet. In his article he has a picture of the blunder he claims never happened. The two videos are totally stupid all the way. Now, wake up!

[edit on 4-3-2007 by TrondH]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Eh, not convinced.

Alex is not disinfo, he is a radio personality, and I think the more people go after Jim Hoffman etc, I question them instead. If he truly was "DISINFO" he would have gone after the Pentagon end of story.

There is nothing here that is convincing.

Back on target and back to what this thread is about.

The BBC has gotten caught, and they need to tell us who the source was.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The BBC has gotten caught, and they need to tell us who the source was.

Agrees with you on this one. The BBC is funded by the public and not the Gov, and should be accountble to the UK public. That footage is genuine, kinda funny how she says bulding no 7 had collapsed, when you could clearly see the building behind her, (now that was funny) .....

The editor of the BBC is saying the footge was lost!! Total hogwash, either the editor or the journalist reporting that day should come out and make a public statement, Im posting links of the footage all ova the place see how long it takes for the powers that be to take them off.

One thing is for sure the BBC have put their foot in it now.....

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
TrondH,
Your posts are based mainly on your anger at Alex Jones, and it seems you've developed your own conspiracy around him which....to be honest sounds like the rantings of a madman. They're not based in any fact, and you're not discussing the topic on hand in a logical manner, disregarding the previous 60 pages.
You should go back and read most of it then try to add something to it here,
or start your own thread dedicated to Alex Jones, pointing out exactly why it is that he's evil. So that we can thoughtfully tear apart your arguement.
Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Your posts are based mainly on your anger at Alex Jones,

You probably didn't notice all the information about the Jews because you didn't want to see it.

I'm not angry at Alex. I'm happy he blocked me and found these amazing, but worthless, fake videos in his archives. I was obviously right on the spot.

If Alex Jones and these videos were for real, Alex would have shown them on September 12th 2001. Everything concerning these videos are fake. Alex gives on his site the impression that these videos are breaking evidence. He seems hysterical. The importance of this video is blown out of proportions within Alex's environment. All in all, very few have seen it up to now. It's not in the news. It's only on a few servers, but looks like big news in the Prison Planet article. This fake video is worthless and doesn't change anything.

The fact that BBC cared to respond to this video in "the back of their paper" at a time when only a few "conspiracy nuts" had seen it, and that their response is as stupid as it is, indicates that they're in on it. These "breaking" videos from Alex actually implies that BBC and CNN are working for the Globalists. Alex is desperately trying to distance himself from them.

These were some of the links I posted on Alex's blog:
THE DEATH OF A SENATOR
The untimely death of Minnesota’s populist senator in a suspicious plane crash 11 days before Election Day reveals several bizarre and uncanny connections to 9/11.

The mysterious plane crash that took the life of U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone, the populist Democrat from Minnesota known for his opposition to waging war in Iraq, immediately raised suspicions of foul play in the North Star state. A poster hanging in Minneapolis asked: “Who killed Paul Wellstone?” Since the crash, uncanny links have surfaced connecting the World Trade Center attack, the co-pilot of Wellstone’s plane, and the “elite” FBI Evidence Response Team that investigated the wreck.

The bizarre case of Michael Zebuhr

More about the murder of Michael Zebuhr

The Bovine Gas Theory

Listen to what Morgan Reynolds is saying about what he remembers from 9/11.

Jim Hoffman and Whatreallyhappened.com uses this crashtest to explain why the plane at the Pentagon disappeared. This wall can in no way be compared to the Pentagon wall. Whatever hit the Pentagon made a hole in it and it obviously had no wings.

And there was also a hole in ring C.

I have been writing emails to Professor Steven E. Jones and Fetzer for about a year, and they have seemed to appreciate it, until I started mentioning the lies on their webpage. When I wrote to Jones about Jim Hoffman and Morgan Reynolds, giving him evidence he was a hoax, I got no replies. So, then I found out that Eric Salter was a hoax, and i wrote him an email about it, not telling him how I came to this conclusion:

I believe Eric Salter is a disinfo agent, just as Reynolds.

Then he felt like replying:

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006
In science, we look at evidences. Salter's paper was reviewed for the evidences and it passed peer review. If you find errors in his evidences or arguments, please raise these specifics. The scientific method still holds.

Steven J
----

He "begs" me to tell him how I came to this conclusion. I told him why, and haven't heard from him. Salter's docs are still there

[edit on 5-3-2007 by TrondH]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

He says he'd love to get a hold of the video while he's showing a picture proving that he HAS gotten a hold of it.

He says: "We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage ... So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it."

He's talking about their original tapes - their "output" - of the "9/11 coverage". That is clearly more than just a 7-minute video.
Of course, he's seen the video - no-one's disputing that. He's asking for more than just the video.
(On the other hand, I agree with you that he could have gone to TV archive as the original sources that everyone else went to.)

Prison Planet is supposed to be BBC's enemy in this fight between them.

What makes you think they are enemies and that there's a fight between them? I don't see the BBC disputing anything that Prison Planet is saying.

In his article he has a picture of the blunder he claims never happened.

Where does he claim "the blunder never happened"?

I'm happy he ... found these amazing, but worthless, fake videos in his archives.
If Alex Jones and these videos were for real, Alex would have shown them on September 12th 2001.

IF they were his and IF he had them on 12 September, then maybe you're right.
But as I pointed out in my previous post - and you seem to have ignored - the film does NOT originate from Alex Jones, but from a TV archive.
The archive itself has now confirmed this - see www.archive.org...

If you have evidence or clear pointers that this is false, then please provide it. Everything I've seen suggests that Alex Jones only recently became aware of this tape, from someone else's archives.

Everything concerning these videos are fake.

I asked in my previous post what evidence you have that it is faked, and you haven't replied. Again, if you have evidence, I'm sure everyone would be happy to see and consider it. If all you have is mere assertions, then don't be surprised if no-one takes you seriously.

The fact that BBC cared to respond to this video in "the back of their paper" at a time when only a few "conspiracy nuts" had seen it, and that their response is as stupid as it is, indicates that they're in on it.

On what basis do you say "only a few had seen it"? I had the impression - from here and from other boards - that a very large number of people had seen it. Richard Porter said "... we're now getting lots of emails asking us to clarify our position."

You can't assume everyone else is lying all the time, and that only you are right.

If you want to participate in a useful and constructive discussion, then please stop swearing and calling everyone else stupid just because you don't agree with them. If you want to be taken seriously, then back up your assertions by serious and logical arguments and preferably also some evidence.

As T0by said:

TrondH,
Your posts are ... not based in any fact, and you're not discussing the topic on hand in a logical manner, disregarding the previous 60 pages.
You should go back and read most of it then try to add something to it here

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The videos were supposedly shown live on CNN and BBC on 9/11. No one remembers it. No one saw it. No one has heard of it before. Alex, the very slow investigator popped them out now, more than 5 years later. It's stupid. Get real.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The videos were supposedly shown live on CNN and BBC on 9/11. No one remembers it. No one saw it. No one has heard of it before. Alex, the very slow investigator popped them out now, more than 5 years later. It's stupid. Get real.

relying on digital video years after the event is a problem all by itself i agree with that part, but i bet my hat that thousands of people worldwide taped these broadcasts on 9/11 and could therefore provide footage to either refute this clip or confirm it.

i don't have a VCR so i can't help but if someone has the live footage, they could at least compare. what to do next is up to you, because posting on the internet is not anonymous per se.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fj, that's the nice version of what i said

I'm sorry but i'm not taking anyone seriously who says this video is a fake without some pretty damn good evidence apart from 'noone remembers it'
A few have actually, and also it can be hard to remember something like that in the chaos of the day, and weeks and weeks of news coverage of the same topic.
I'm not surprised at all that it slipped through the net for so long.

And again, this did notttt originate from Alex jones.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, TrondH, You've repeatedly ignored my evidence that Alex Jones is not the originator of these videos.

You clearly think that Alex Jones, the BBC, the Internet Archive, and maybe CNN are all co-conspirators in producing this video, despite no evidence that you can point to.

My comment on that is to repeat what you said: It's stupid. Get real.

But to get back on topic, what point regarding 9/11 are you trying to make by asserting that these are fake videos?

Are you trying to say that WTC7 was not demolished, but collapsed through internal damage, as the official report goes?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That’s not true because I remember it and said so in this post just before this story broke.

posted on 2/13/2007

Originally posted by Hal9000
5) There was obvious prior knowledge that the building was going to collapse and people were evacuated, and even the news crews were told in advance that the building would be coming down even though it has never happened before that day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was watching CNN not the BBC, but I still remember wondering how they knew when the building was coming down.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
No one was expecting the immediate whitewash from the media that day, so no one picked up on it right away.

WTC7 was never again shown collapsing on MSM after the day of 9/11.

WTC7 was even barely mentioned again, and to this day few people realize a third skyscraper collapsed in NYC on 9/11.

Eyewitness testimonies of hearing explosions were dropped very quickly, as were suggestions by news anchors and others that the buildings had been brought down from the inside by explosions. These were not heard of again on MSM, despite many clips that are still available now, many of those right from MSM coverage on 9/11.

The alleged hijacker's photos were posted on television sets within a ridiculously small amount of time, because one of the hijackers apparently left behind a list of all the other hijackers with his personal belongings (according to the FBI).

I even have reason to believe that common video clips are adultered and do not have the correct audio. There's one video clip that starts with music fading out, and then you see firemen and the camera man turn around and look up as WTC2 collapses with a static-like "white noise" or what have you, and then just today I watched the same video clip except there's a clear rumble that causes them to turn around and look up so quickly. This video is convincing because it also contains a lot of screams and a cry of "Oh my God!" that are missing from the other file, and what sounds like either heavy debris hitting the ground or else even more explosions (the first were before anything had hit the ground).

First Video
Second Video

Something isn't right; that 2nd video's audio is too convincing for a fake. Too much detail, realistic detail, while the 1st video totally lacks it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
TrondH why not focus your energies else where. Have you ever looked into how much Alex jones has done for his local area and how he actually does make a difference.

what the hell do you do, spam his blog then wonder why you get kicked off.

i don't understand your personal crusade against alex to be honest.

you need to get a grip of yourself.

or boil your head , one or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join