It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear On Coast to Coast Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
John Lear is going to be on Coast to Coast Wednesday night or early Thursday morning (however you prefer to look at it). Anyway, according to the coast to coast website ... He will be discussing mining operations and cities on the moon.
Anyone tuning in to hear this on Wednesday?

Also, if anyone can link to some interesting threads John Lear has made, it would be appreciated. I know he's on ATS occasionally(haven't seen him in a while). Thanks..

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have to say, I think this belongs in the Aliens & UFO section.

Considering that what Mr. Lear says is at most Hypothetical, and
deals with aliens and such being here in the Solar Systme, it's
more Aliens & UFOs material than true scientific Space forum
material.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will be tuning in, for sure. I'm interested to hear if any new information comes up. The mining post here on ATS has some detailed info and a lot of photo analysis (by Zorgon and others) that was new to John as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
BY the way very big support of ATS and its members are shown on the link reference for John Lear on Coast to Coast AM. Nice to see that he is giving props to the website and its members.

ATS Props on Coast to Coast AM

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wednesday night, thats technically tonight. Everyone interested in this topic should tune in. Will Coast to Coast AM allow ATS to have a podcast of this for ATS? I wonder???

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i would of preferred art bell doing the interview, george noorey just comes over as someone who is so two faced.

even though art is not as good as he was, i think he still does some good shows, i liked the one he did with Graham Hancock.

i do not think george is as good an interviewer as art at all, but he seems to go down well with others.

does john, not post here any more, whatever you say about his info, he is certainly entertaining, and what he posts here always made you read.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'll listen but Mr. Noory has to be one of the lameist talkshow host that has ever sat infrount of a mic.

I don't think he even listens to his guests. Ever notice how he will ask a question that the quest has just answered. I think he reads his email and fastblasts while the guest is talking and has no clue as to what the guest is talking about.

Art Bells' program kept me awake but George puts me to sleep.

I'll stay awake for Mr. Lear though!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033does john, not post here any more, whatever you say about his info, he is certainly entertaining, and what he posts here always made you read.

Took a few weeks of andy1033 but am back now.

new topics

top topics

join