It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Are We Alone

Excellent ! Thanks Sleeper. Oh one Question whats your favorite science fiction movie?

"The Day the Earth Stood Still"

Hey Sleeper,

Come on man everyone knows the best science Fiction film in all the vers is THE FIFTH ELEMENT!!!
Just ask Milton I'm sure he has the dvd.

I'M not just saying that because it is about a cabby saving the earth by kissing a hot space chick................

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

The only thing I recall from my childhood / early teens was a rather painful insertion into my nose one night of something that felt like a long claw. That is all I can recall just the pain of the thing going in and lots of nose bleed problems there for a while.
Do you think this was the handy work of our little friends? It would have been around 1980 or so.
If so what the hell is the thing they implant in your nose and what was it for at the time?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
sleeper your comments are awesome.

im sure you answered this before, but what type of alien would you say milton is?

reptile, ebe, grey, nordic, bigfoot, MIB, mothman, ?????

he doesnt fit the above from what i can decipher.

He says they threw away the mold after they made him and he “defies” description---he is pretty proud of the word “defies”. I told him maybe they should have kept the mold and threw him away---
---he’s trying to figure out what I meant by that----

What dimension is Milt from?????

The freeloader’s dimension, every time I go into my kitchen the fridge door is wide open and he’s rummaging through it like a shark having tasted blood. Yet he never gains any weight---

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Thanks again Sleeper.

Do twins have any kind of significance on a soul level?

Nothing more than having entered into this existence virtually at the same instant---birth time means nothing it’s all about insertion time, when the souls are actually inserted into the babies. Some twins are more in tune with each other because they made the jump together and retain a physic bond

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimad

Originally posted by Kimad
Do you think this was some kind of contact with ET's?

When ETs enter your space they bring with them a host of magical phenomena that would blow your mind to bits---that’s why they block out most of it----and only leave tidbits or fear---most of the fear is not real but part of the blocking mechanism

I have not had many of these type of experiences in the last few years for some reason but would like to understand and experience more of the truth of reality. It seems to be the only thing I am genuinely interested in for most of my life.

Truth is a double edged sword---to get it we must give something up---like cherished illusions---most will not make the trade off. Most would argue that they would make the trade off but when given those options in dreams on real alien ships they don’t

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Can you give an example of how ET taught you a lesson about hatred or jealousy?

I can’t give person examples, they are too personal

What is hate? Hate is resentment of someone or something, it’s the need for revenge, it’s jealous act or irrational fear. It’s a reaction to having been done wrong. Hate is normal and we all “suffer” it from time to time but some get entangled in it and can’t seem to let go.

Bottom line, hate is punishment to the one who holds on to it like a hot potato, or a live electrical wire---because they are the ones who suffer it’s burning consequences in the here and now and later too

Jealousy is portrayed well in the story of Cain and Able, so is hate

Jealousy is the false belief that all people on earth are equal---and that all should suffer equally without a reward system.

A jealous person believes that they know who merits and who doesn’t---a judgment call no human has a right or the ability to make.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks for answering sleeper.

I'm just trying to get a handle on where this vibration is coming from. It comes in and out of my life unexpectedly.

I agree with you on trading your illusions for Truth, this has been a life-long process for me and your story and postings have been a tremendous help in that direction. So thanks for your efforts.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,
How do you explain religious phenomena?

In the old day people were accustomed to the “gods” because the gods were real back then, and still are now, but a tad more subtle

What I mean is, why do people see angels, demons, experience exorcisms, etc?

People see angels and demons because they are real---they just aren’t what some literature has made them out to be---but close

Exorcism is a belief system that the evil in a person is external, and not from within the person---event thought it’s within and has to be Exorcised out----

In other words evil has no hold on us we have a hold on it---and can let go of it when we are good and ready---but we want to hold on to it for the fun of it----but once we give evil a foothold in our souls it kicks back and gets comfortable and never wants to leave because it likes to be bad too.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
So when over-population becomes a problem in the future, you think were going to start building civilizations down there? That does seems to be more logical than just shooting off to other planets and moons. After all water makes up about 70% of our the planet. If we could overcome the pressure sickness then thats a lot of space we could put to use.

Humans are going to build all over the place, under and above the oceans, on the moon, on Mars and cities in space---exciting times await mankind and womankind too---

I have a feeling some very strange things await us down there.

Most aren’t aware of the “strange” things that are on dry land and in our skies, but the oceans and seas will be mighty interesting habitats because of the sea life.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

Sorry I have a stream of unrealted questions...

It appears that children have a more of a connection of with the other dimension than adults. Is that true and why? My son when he was 3 & 4 use to always say he was seeing old people in our last house and had an imaginary friend that seemed like much more.

As we age we move further away from our past---past life, which many of us never fully let go of until we reach the age of reason and realize it’s not normal to communicate with beings that other people don’t see.

Was there ever a time when the entities that oversee earth were in conflict with eachother or thier higher ups that had a dramatic effect on the progression of the earth.

You mean like now?---

Are cures for diseases treated the same as many invetions...they dont happen unitl the ETs want them to happen...for example is the world not going to see a cure for AIDS until the ETs are ready?

The cure existed before the disease

Can you give any history or info on AIDS and its purpose since it is being touted as an epedemic(by the media)

This in one of those dilemmas that is difficult to explain in human terms and in human concepts because both homosexually and aids are creations by our makers. And involve complex morality issues not associated with the victims alone but by those who make judgments too.

What is Miltons favorite earth movie and what kind of voice does he have? A tiny voice...I like to think he sounds like Woody Allen

Put Milton in front of a television and give him the remote control and there is no need for a baby sitter---he likes every movie, every sitcom every commercial---then he makes a long list of things I need to go out an buy to keep the refrigerator well stocked.

But he hates football, the way they handle that pigskin gives him the willies

You would think his voice was squeaky but he sounds more like “Lurch Addams” in the monster shows.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zuzuki

Originally posted by zuzuki
Do you have any information about this? Have you experienced it yourself?

It’s the first I've heard of this 11:11 phenomenon, but put a PM on that and that’s my bedtime

[edit on 8-10-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Sleeper,

Come on man everyone knows the best science Fiction film in all the vers is THE FIFTH ELEMENT!!!
Just ask Milton I'm sure he has the dvd.

I'M not just saying that because it is about a cabby saving the earth by kissing a hot space chick................

We have that dvd, it’s one of my wife’s favorite movies----it’s a good movie, funny, strange for sure---and way off the mark---but the cabbie is cool---

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

The only thing I recall from my childhood / early teens was a rather painful insertion into my nose one night of something that felt like a long claw. That is all I can recall just the pain of the thing going in and lots of nose bleed problems there for a while.
Do you think this was the handy work of our little friends? It would have been around 1980 or so.
If so what the hell is the thing they implant in your nose and what was it for at the time?

ET entities are not the only ones who have access to humans; there are hybrids and humans who do too, for a number of reasons that remain way above top secret.

Not saying that is what happen in your situation because that is not info I wouldn't have or be privy to.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

People see angels and demons because they are real---they just aren’t what some literature has made them out to be---but close

Exorcism is a belief system that the evil in a person is external, and not from within the person---event thought it’s within and has to be Exorcised out----

In other words evil has no hold on us we have a hold on it---and can let go of it when we are good and ready---but we want to hold on to it for the fun of it----but once we give evil a foothold in our souls it kicks back and gets comfortable and never wants to leave because it likes to be bad too.

Could you be a little more detailed, do you mean that angels and demons are actually extraterrestrial spirits or extra dimensional spirits?

I've read that the Fatima episode in Portugal were caused by renegade ET hologram technology, is that true?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This in one of those dilemmas that is difficult to explain in human terms and in human concepts because both homosexually and aids are creations by our makers. And involve complex morality issues not associated with the victims alone but by those who make judgments too.

So would you say homosexuality is just suppose to be another variation factor in the human mix...like eye color or abitliy? Is seems as if it has never been accpeted by man or was that the point of it?

You would think his voice was squeaky but he sounds more like “Lurch Addams” in the monster shows.

Thats a tough voice to have in your head all the time....so does your family mind Milton eating all the time and the special grocery list? Does he cook and clean also? Maybe he could make you some intergalactic meals? I hope he has good manners! I chuckle that he is a couch potatoe!

Is Milton helping with this thread because he wants humans to learn and grow and the higher ups are loosening the strings for him to do that. What would he tell us his purpose here is?

Are the humanoids/androids here borm from other people or humanoids or are they placed here already grown and made?
Thanks,
Sleeper and Milton

[edit on 8-10-2007 by adica1]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

please ask Milton what was the big event in 1996. All I know it was something really relevant (behind the scenes) as I was shown but life went on as usual for everyone else. I also understood that is when massive starships showed up around the earth like some intergalactic summit about a major ruling or passing of some legislation with regard to earth. Any help would be great.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Could you be a little more detailed, do you mean that angels and demons are actually extraterrestrial spirits or extra dimensional spirits?

Extraterrestrials have extra dimensional capabilities; in essence they can be one and the same. Those beings designed specifically to facilitate our desires are equipped with some interesting stuff in their bag of tricks.

I've read that the Fatima episode in Portugal were caused by renegade ET hologram technology, is that true?

No hologram, they were there, and they were not renegade.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Thats a tough voice to have in your head all the time....

Hi adica

I don’t hear voices in my head---
---they are vocal, bad breath and all

so does your family mind Milton eating all the time and the special grocery list?

They don’t get to see my “imaginary” friend---
And they have no desire to---

Does he cook and clean also?

Milton cook and clean?----
---

Maybe he could make you some intergalactic meals?

You would think but it aint happened yet

I hope he has good manners!

Manners? He is willing to try anything, do they taste like chichen?

I chuckle that he is a couch potatoe!

He said it’s due to intergalactic spaceship lag.

Is Milton helping with this thread because he wants humans to learn and grow and the higher ups are loosening the strings for him to do that.

He likes that

What would he tell us his purpose here is?

He doesn’t have much concerning job skills but he is really good at cleaning out refrigerators and food pantries---I can vouch for that should anyone need a reference

Are the humanoids/androids here borm from other people or humanoids or are they placed here already grown and made?

There are places inside this planet where certain things like that take place.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Hi Sleeper,

please ask Milton what was the big event in 1996. All I know it was something really relevant (behind the scenes) as I was shown but life went on as usual for everyone else. I also understood that is when massive starships showed up around the earth like some intergalactic summit about a major ruling or passing of some legislation with regard to earth. Any help would be great.

Hi hihorizon

They had given me a bunch of info in the early part of 1995 about Roswell and I stored it away on a shelf in my hall closet because I didn’t want to get involved in the ET disclosure thing or with ufo nut people.

The material sat on the shelf collecting dust so they sent in the big guns to get me off my rear and publish that material. I thought sending in a whole armada was a bit rash and over blown. But apparently that’s what it took to get me to blow the dust off those documents and try and make sense of them and put that info into a manuscript.

I published that book in May of 1997---just in time for the 50th anniversary of the Roswell incident. The armada hung around for the big event that took place in July of that year, then they up and left---funny thing many of the people in Roswell that year were not ufo nuts---they were aliens dressed in human costumes.

The media poked fun at the event, and most Americans got a good hardy laugh at the news feeds---but the joke was on them---all the proof was there right under everyone’s noses----

Oh, if something else was going on 1996, I was not aware of it, my plate was filled trying to make heads and tails of the info they dropped on my lap for the book.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No hologram, they were there, and they were not renegade.

I don't know sleeper, a contactee claims different.
Taken from his book:

"The Greys are responsible for the Fatima episode in Portugal, where the Virgin Mary supposedly spoke to the children. In fact, according to the Andromedans, this was a holographic image of a woman, professed to the the Virgin Mary, "the mother of Jesus Christ."

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join