It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stan Romanek 12.12.03 prediction.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I can't help it I've got an inbuilt sence of doom and gloom. I also totally believe everything that I read. I even waited up on the night that nostradamus supposedly predicted for the end of the world because I really believed it was going to happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well its 6 pm EST. I feel pretty good
Looks like he got the date mixed up or he broke a couple of marbles in his head.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Its now 9:40 PM on 12/12..nothing. Another false prophet

Of course, we have 2 hours and 20 minutes left

-wD

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
To be fair, Romanek doubted the whole thing and warned us as such. The prediction also is not a perfect science. As the links provided showed, it could be up to three days after the 12th.

If what happened was going to be a mass UFO sighting, I wouldn't expect much info to come out for a few days anyway. The news certainly wouldn't cover something like that and it will make its way only to conspiracy sites.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They got saddam maybe that was the mayor thing which suposed to happen..

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok so much for that prediction... I'd never trust anything aliens ever say anyway, they have absolutely NO reason to inform anyone of ANYTHING before they do something, unless it benefits them in some way. Same reason we don't tell squirrels about forest fires or before we cut the forests down. We don't ask Bears to kindly go with us to the Zoo nor do we ask chickens to lay down and die before we cut their heads off. We just do things, oblivious to nature's opinion. As would the aliens, we are comparable to cattle to them, so no reason to "warn" the cattle of a disaster or an event, unless you want to create panic and confusion, but you can do that by lying anyway.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
WELL HERE IT IS 2008 AND GUESS WHAT NOTHING HAPPEND. WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO HAVE REAL ACCURATE AND HONEST INFORMATION. I AM TIRED OF THE FAKES AND THE BULL CRAP POSTED ABOUT SO CALLED ALIENS.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So the prediction failed then, what a suprise.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why is this showing as if someone posted or replied to it recently ?

Isn't this Stan Romanek the guy who claims to have the video of an alien outside of his daughters' bedroom window ?

Odd that this thread resurfaced after 4 months....

EDiT - thought the date was americanised mm/dd/yy

[edit on 31-5-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Interesting - I had uese the search feature for another subject and noticed this as a link within the search. The date grabbed me.

I haven't searched for Stan either btw to see if other posts exist regarding this subject. The date was interesting regarding a prediction of/for something that was given to him during a possible abduction. Again, I did not view all of the links except the one wiht the diagram of the sun and our galaxy diagram it seems. The diagram is intriguing; especially today. I am not a cosmonaut - understanding of the alignment of our sun vs. the other planets as well as how long it would take them to align. I would not know if ths is intel of our upcoming planetary alignment. Mr Stan was predicting an event on December 12, 2003 or should it have been December 3, 2012 or March 12, 2012?

It could be I have been on ATS too long today as well.

If this is a great rabbit hole, would someone offer input? Otherwise - forward on!!
edit on 16-11-2012 by mcsandy because: eta

edit on 16-11-2012 by mcsandy because: covering the affects of sleep deprivation

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

In short - and to the best of my knowledge - move on, nothing to see here. IMHO, Stan Romanek should be put in the same category as Billy Meyer and all other frauds and kooks. Just my 2 EuroCents!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Britman

are we allowed to post old news? sorry im new here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join