It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Do Not Need God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well where are my #ing answers then?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Lighten up...take ten deep breaths...you are still attacking...you got some serious issues...damn.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Respect yourself and show respect to others because they are your equals and neither are they lesser than any fictitious being.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. From the beginning...you have showed no respect towards others...you just lash out to find their weaknesses and then dig your evil talons in...just to watch them squirm. I will not fall to your heathen ideas...neither will I succumb to your "preaching". This thread should be thrown out...I see no validity in your beliefs also. How about you give us and answer to the "grand design"...some proof would help also. You have no valid proof of what you are talking about...and neither do I for my beliefs...except that I am alive and breathing...and will thank God every day for the miracles He has showed me. Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You are a bully...or...you were the little geek that got his butt kicked in elementary school. Just from that reply...you proved to no one your validity in what you stand for...except for negativeness.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Bull#, there are threads on here to do with religion and conspiracy, but seeing as you walked out on the forum ages ago then you wouldn't know would you?
I don't give a # if you're impressed or not, I was stating my beliefs in the same manner as those who preach views that I disagree with do.
I have never once seen anybody post anything along the lines of what I have posted on this forum, but I see plenty of "garbage" like "Praise god, worship god for he is truth" on this forum. I have lost my temper with those to which you refer here at this forum, but the usual run of the mill morons that come in and say this kind of stuff as if it makes a difference is the reason why I walked out of this stupid forum, anyway. As a matter of fact, this forum needs to be turned of from the recent posts listing as the mud pit is. I see the Pit as having more benefit than here, to be honest!

Hey, why don't you just walk back out of the forum if you don't like it? It's not as if your presence makes the blindest bit of difference here.
By the way, I'm sure that as a moderator you're not supposed to go around attacking the people who post on this board, instead, I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to be setting the example.

I've posted on numerous threads in this forum various questions about subjects to which it seems that people have either misread or deliberately twisted but gotten no answer.

How am I supposed to react to this?

And another non-valid point...just insults and trying to find a weakness in someone who might be offended..but not me...you make no sense...just someone who needs some psychiatric help.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I do agree.
I don't mind if someone can debate with me about certain things in what I believe but to simply get mad at the beliefs is pointless.
What I get mad at is the avoiding/ignoring of questions that believers do not wish to answer.

Another hypocritical statement....because...you are showing anger...and insulting people. How about you answer a question every once in a while...instead of trying to be condescending to everyone.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Wow, your maturity is a great example.
Your wisdom surpasses that of many.

Man, sarcasm is too easy sometimes.

And your maturity is showing...you wisdom surpasses all....and you are being sarcastic...which shows nothing but that you are incompetent of debating.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod

Respect yourself and show respect to others because they are your equals and neither are they lesser than any fictitious being.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. From the beginning...you have showed no respect towards others...you just lash out to find their weaknesses and then dig your evil talons in...just to watch them squirm. I will not fall to your heathen ideas...neither will I succumb to your "preaching". This thread should be thrown out...I see no validity in your beliefs also. How about you give us and answer to the "grand design"...some proof would help also. You have no valid proof of what you are talking about...and neither do I for my beliefs...except that I am alive and breathing...and will thank God every day for the miracles He has showed me. Enough is enough.

You talk rubbish.
I have attacked only those who attacked me, and I did so in the same way I was attacked.
You have not answered any questions given to you on this thread, NONE.
You have no proof for anything you say and yet have the gall to say MY beliefs are proofless?
I made no grand claim, I stated that you do not need god, and you don't, nobody does.
The one thing I believe in that may require proof is reincarnation and I have given the proof that convinced me of this.
xenon, if you think that you are a decent debater whilst dodging my questions then you must think again.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You are a bully...or...you were the little geek that got his butt kicked in elementary school. Just from that reply...you proved to no one your validity in what you stand for...except for negativeness.

Well, look who's attacking now.
I've explained my irritation at the lack of answers that are given on this forum, if you had actually read the things I have said instead of pre-judged them then you would have noticed that.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wow, your maturity is a great example.
Your wisdom surpasses that of many.

Man, sarcasm is too easy sometimes.

And your maturity is showing...you wisdom surpasses all....and you are being sarcastic...which shows nothing but that you are incompetent of debating.

Did you read what that quote was referring to or not?
Obviously you didn't.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You talk rubbish.
I have attacked only those who attacked me, and I did so in the same way I was attacked.
You have no proof for anything you say and yet have the gall to say MY beliefs are proofless?
I made no grand claim, I stated that you do not need god, and you don't, nobody does.
The one thing I believe in that may require proof is reincarnation and I have given the proof that convinced me of this.
xenon, if you think that you are a decent debater whilst dodging my questions then you must think again.

Show me proof that no one needs God!!...NOW!!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ask me...what proof do you need that I don't need God?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You talk rubbish.

Show me proof that no one needs God!!...NOW!!

Well I don't, I'm fine, I'm alive, I'm happy. I don't need god.
I know many people who also don't need god and are happy etc.
What makes you so different that you do?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ask me...what proof do you need that I don't need God?

Erm, alright, what proof do I need that you don't need god?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now that I've answered your questions, can you now answer mine? Remember? You said that science had proven there was a creator, I would really like to see the proof of this groundbreaking breakthrough.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's what it comes down to, kids:

1. You want to be faithful, that's all well and good. Don't try to cram it down our faces with your preaching and constant reference to God. It jsut makes us angrier, because we've heard it all before and we tire of it.

2. Constant references to God and Bible passages may make you seem rough, but I'd like to think that this board as a whole is about fact and theories- brass tacks, as it were. You can do all the religious calesthenics you want, but leave it off parts of the board it doesn't belong on.

3.The reason you get so many angry athiests is that more often than not, relgious folks are espousing their beliefs as the only way to be. It's a subtle, direct attack on our way of life, so don't say we start #.

4. While we're on this topic, here's another thing: Fundamental Christians, you're a damn sight more ignorant than all the kine out there if you think that other fundamentalists (especially Islamic ones) are scum. Same #, different pile. You basically believe the same things. So save the idignation.

5. There's a difference between fundamentalists and terrorists. Figure it out, idiotstick. And don't think just because Christian religious crackpots haven't blown up any towers your religion is superior. Christianity has its share of terrorists.

6. Condemnation for being un-Christian gets you nowhere. It earns you no respect, no fame, no glory. It just proves how blind you can be. You want to be a good little sheep, then don't judge anyone who's not like you. Everyone has their value. If you can't see it, too bad.

There. I for one respect those of the faith (like Val), and of any faith. What makes me angry is the constant crusader attitude from the hardcore Christians and their urge to inflict God upon us. I'm a proud athiest. Believe all you want, but like I said, don't try and make us believers too.

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is some good information on the creation of the universe and the earth: Creation Science

You ask...you shall recieve.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

1. You want to be faithful, that's all well and good. Don't try to cram it down our faces with your preaching and constant reference to God. It jsut makes us angrier, because we've heard it all before and we tire of it.

2. Constant references to God and Bible passages may make you seem rough, but I'd like to think that this board as a whole is about fact and theories- brass tacks, as it were. You can do all the religious calesthenics you want, but leave it off parts of the board it doesn't belong on.

3.The reason you get so many angry athiests is that more often than not, relgious folks are espousing their beliefs as the only way to be. It's a subtle, direct attack on our way of life, so don't say we start #.

4. While we're on this topic, here's another thing: Fundamental Christians, you're a damn sight more ignorant than all the kine out there if you think that other fundamentalists (especially Islamic ones) are scum. Same #, different pile. You basically believe the same things. So save the idignation.

5. There's a difference between fundamentalists and terrorists. Figure it out, idiotstick. And don't think just because Christian religious crackpots haven't blown up any towers your religion is superior. Christianity has its share of terrorists.

6. Condemnation for being un-Christian gets you nowhere. It earns you no respect, no fame, no glory. It just proves how blind you can be. You want to be a good little sheep, then don't judge anyone who's not like you. Everyone has their value. If you can't see it, too bad.

There. I for one respect those of the faith (like Val), and of any faith. What makes me angry is the constant crusader attitude from the hardcore Christians and their urge to inflict God upon us. I'm a proud athiest. Believe all you want, but like I said, don't try and make us believers too.

DE

Answer to number 1: Then don't cram your atheism/satanism down other people throats.

Main point: Who said I was a Christian? Are you judging me?

Answer to number 2: I have not referred to anything from the Bible.

Answer to number 3: I didn't start the #...Dany did..another hypocrite in the forum.

Answer to number 4: And...another...hyprocritical statement...and insult. Then you attack Christians again...another condescending statement with anger...where's your indignation?

Answer to number 5: More insults..more insults..and singling out Christians again.

Answer to number 6: Another hyprocritical statement...and why did you even write this?

Let me guess...to condemn Christians? Single out...and attack...nice one.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This is some good information on the creation of the universe and the earth: Creation Science

You ask...you shall recieve.

I'm not convinced.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

DE

Answer to number 1: Then don't cram your atheism/satanism down other people throats.

Main point: Who said I was a Christian? Are you judging me?

Answer to number 2: I have not referred to anything from the Bible.

Answer to number 3: I didn't start the #...Dany did..another hypocrite in the forum.

Answer to number 4: And...another...hyprocritical statement...and insult. Then you attack Christians again...another condescending statement with anger...where's your indignation?

Answer to number 5: More insults..more insults..and singling out Christians again.

Answer to number 6: Another hyprocritical statement...and why did you even write this?

Let me guess...to condemn Christians? Single out...and attack...nice one.

1: No atheist is cramming anything down your throat, I started this thread to post my beliefs, if you don't like them, that's fine, but I'm not forcing them on you.

Main Point: You decided that that post was aimed at you, but I don't see your name anywhere on it.

2: Who said you had?

3: Excuse me but, am I not allowed to post my beliefs now? Take some time out to read back and see WHO attacked WHO first. I stated my beliefs, Thomas Crowne showed up and posted an attack on me, he was the first person to post an attack and I responded to that attack in kind. The next person to post anything negative was YOU, attacking ME.

4, 5 and 6: Why is it that you are the only person on this whole thread complaiining about attacks and insults?
Seriously, take a look at your first post:

Negative energy is all that I can feel in this thread...attacking people of faith is total evil. You are persecuting the people of faith with this thread..which is work of Satan and his dominions. Without God..you are nothing..plain and simple. Explain this: Where did you and this world we live in come from then? It is too perfect to be a random occurance...get real...scientists even have proven there is a Creator...a God...and he has worked miracles upon this earth. There is no hope for you.

First you say that negative energy is all you felt on this thread.
Then you said that attacking people of faith is Evil when I never attacked anyone of faith
Then you say I am PERSECUTING people of faith by stating my beliefs (whilst adding that that is the work of Satan).
Then finally you say there is no hope for me.

Looks to me like the negativity is coming from YOU xenon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join